The Gilded Cage Ch. 04

Story Info
Jess recieves 4 stages of punishment.
2.3k words
4.43
76.6k
25

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MelloT
MelloT
357 Followers

Jess was faced with a room that resembled a medieval torture chamber. To the left there was a large table with rings in each corner and along the sides. To the right she saw a padded bench which reminded her of a gymnastic horse from her school days. This also had rings fitted to it. There was a vertical wooden post towards the back of the room with a ring very high up and also a strange X shaped contraption to the side of it. Suspended high above them was a small cage and Jess could see that the chain holding it ran down to a machine on the back wall with three traffic light buttons. Hanging on the walls around the fireplace, were a vast variety of paddles, crops, belts, canes and even whips. She saw shelves of sex toys, half of which she didn't understand and some electrical devices that she was certain she never wanted to see again.

"Did you think I had forgotten?" Jess jumped at the sound of his voice and felt the now familiar sick feeling returning to her stomach.

"Please Master, I promise I'll be good. Don't take me in there. Please?" pleaded Jess tugging slightly on her leash.

"Slave, what kind of Master would I be if I didn't punish you when you disobey? You fought me. You kicked me. You swore and shouted at me. You forgot the rules after I had taken the time to explain them to you and you hesitated when I gave you an order. You need to be taught what will happen when you displease me Slave. You've brought this on yourself." Alex pulled sharply on her leash and led a shaking Jess over to the gym horse.

Jess battled with herself to stay calm as he bent her over the bench and secured her cuffs to the waiting rings. Her feet were wide apart and her wrists far enough down the legs of the horse so that she was taut and unable to raise herself at all. In this position Jess knew he had a view of her pussy which was wet yet again. She'd never been spanked as a child and had no idea how much pain to expect or how much she could take. Alex ran a hand over the cheeks of her backside and let himself wander down to the inner labia that was once again peeking out of her pussy lips. He tweaked them and watched as her head jerked up making a small involuntary noise. He smiled. This was going to hurt her but he'd keep it fairly light for her first time. He had all the time in the world to build her up to the big stuff.

"You don't have to be brave Slave. Scream as much as you like. In the future I might ask you to count or thank me after each hit but today you don't need to worry about that."

Jess was shaking uncontrollably and heard a whimper escape her lips. She felt his hand circling the globes of her bottom and held her breath when she sensed him alter his stance.

SLAP!

Jess kept quiet by biting her lip and screwing up her eyes. She knew it was far from over.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

It didn't hurt as much as she thought it would but as the spanking continued, Alex seemed to put more and more effort behind each hit. Alex was amazed at how well Jess was managing to hold herself together. Her whole bottom was bright red now and he hadn't stopped the onslaught for at least 5 minutes. His palm was stinging and he knew it was nothing compared to what Jess felt. He gave her a final slap watching her head jerk up again.

"Well done Slave. The first part of your punishment is complete. Only 3 more to go."

Jess hung limply over the bench. All she wanted was for it to stop, for Alex to carry her back to the bed and for him to make her feel the way he did before. Alex pushed a finger inside her noticing how easily he slipped in. Her juices had begun to seep onto the inside of her thighs and he wondered if she was aware how her body was reacting to this treatment. He pushed another finger in and curled them towards the front of her body pulsing at her G spot. Jess hadn't made a peep throughout her spanking but now she couldn't seem to hold back on the moans and gasps. Alex chuckled at the disappointed sound she made when he withdrew his hand and rewarded her with a hard slap to her pussy. Jess raised her head and watched him walk to the wall. She watched him deliberate between a paddle and a belt before she closed her eyes not wanting to know the result.

Alex returned to her side and rested the paddle on her bottom to let her feel the leather. He was determined to reduce her to tears this time – he was so pleased she was getting turned on by her punishment but this was about teaching her that he was in charge and he could make her regret breaking any rules. He listened to her ragged breaths and for a moment he wanted to get it over and done with almost as much as she did.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! Ten in a row. Jess didn't have time to collect her thoughts. When Alex finally stopped, the fire in her backside really took hold and the tears started to fall.

"Aaaaooooowww. Please, no more, please..."

"Ssshhhh Slave. Only a few more." Another ten swats swiftly followed and this time Jess couldn't hold back the screams that wracked her body. She'd never felt pain like it and she pulled at her restraints trying to escape from her torment. This was only the second part of her punishment – how on earth would she survive another two ordeals?

Alex gently rubbed her now purple bottom and listened as her sobs gradually came under control. He dropped the paddle to the floor and then bent to pick up the belt he had put by his feet. He folded it in half holding the buckle in his hand and measured his swing.

"You have 5 rules Slave. Tell me each one."

Jess tried to control her breathing and think. Her voice cracked and sounded higher than usual as she spluttered out everything she could remember.

"I have to call you Master, I have to present when you walk in, I have to do what you tell me, I... um... wait, please... um... I have to answer you... and .....um... I can't think... oh no... please, I'm sorry... I can't..."

"That was good Slave. You remembered four. That means I only have to give you five with the belt..."

"Oh, no please Master. No more. I can't take it. Please, I'll do anything, please?" Jess started to cry again but she knew it was useless. Alex didn't even bother to reply.

CRACK!

"You..."

CRACK!

"will..."

CRACK!

"please..."

CRACK!

"me."

CRACK!

Alex was careful not to hit the same spot twice. He watched as the welts rose in neat lines on her already tortured bottom and felt relief that he hadn't had to give her more. Jess had shrieked after each crack and he wasn't sure that she'd heard what he had been saying.

"What was the final rule Slave?"

"I...I w will please you M Master." stammered Jess praying he wouldn't hurt her any more.

"Good girl. You've done very well Slave and I'm very pleased with you. Only one more part to go."

Jess groaned and let her head flop down. She consoled herself with the thought that she was very likely to pass out soon anyway. She heard Alex walk away and wondered what terrible instrument he would choose from the wall this time. A loud metallic noise made her look up with curiosity. Alex had gone to the traffic light buttons and was watching the small cage descend from the ceiling. He pushed the orange one when the cage reached the floor and the chain stopped moving. He retrieved something small from the shelf which he put in his pocket and then returned to stand in front of Jess. Crouching down he wiped the tears from her cheeks and smoothed the sweat soaked strands of hair back from her face.

"You're so beautiful like this Slave and I'm so proud of the way you took your punishment. You got so wet during it and I think we'll have to explore that aspect of your personality another time. The final part of your punishment is to spend 2 hours in the birdcage but before you go in, I'm going to give you something you desperately need." Alex walked behind her and knelt down to suck her inner labia into his warm mouth. He felt Jess shudder and moan. She came very quickly proving just how close to the edge her punishment had brought her. He'd been wanting to do this ever since he strapped her down and spent a good 5 minutes concentrating on pleasuring her with his mouth.

After another shattering orgasm Alex reached for the clamps he had slipped into his pocket and quickly tightened each one around her swollen inner labia until she begged and pleaded with him to stop. He hastily dropped his jeans to the floor and sank into her hot depths. He built up the pace slowly letting her feel how tender and gentle he could be. For Jess this was heaven – to feel such completeness after so much pain was exactly what she needed. She wanted to turn around and show him how she felt, she wanted to kiss him and please him with her mouth but for now she had to be content to just receive his attentions. His speed increased and Jess could feel him slapping against the clamps. Her labia were stinging but there was also an odd numbness. Jess feared for her sanity when she thought about how turned on she felt. Shouldn't she be fighting? Screaming at him to get off and let her go? Perhaps she had Stockholm syndrome but didn't that only happen when the captive was unharmed? Maybe she was as sick as he was.

Alex pushed them both to climax and lay over her body kissing her back and neck. Jess was totally limp now but he knew she was still conscious. She didn't move a muscle as he released her bonds and when he ordered her to present, she slid to the floor and moved into the correct position without a sound. Alex smiled fondly at his slave so submissive at his feet. She was everything he wanted and this had been the best decision of his life. Alex opened the birdcage. It was made of the same golden metal as the bars of her enclosure. The base was a circle and the bars formed a complete dome over the top. It wasn't tall enough or wide enough for Jess to do anything other than sit cross legged with her head bent. The bars that formed the floor of the birdcage were arranged like the spokes of a wheel but instead of meeting in the middle, they joined a smaller metal circle in the centre. This left a gap that was wide enough for Alex to put his hand through. It would give him access to her most sensitive areas while she was suspended in the air.

Alex reached for the leash that was still connected to her collar and gave a tug.

"Come on Slave. Into the birdcage you go." Jess scrambled to her feet and clambered in. She hissed as her punished bottom made contact with the cold metal bars and she tried to make herself as comfortable as possible. Alex snapped her wrist cuffs to the bars and closed the door with a click. It locked automatically and Jess noticed there was a small black screen next to the door. Alex saw her looking.

"My thumb print is the only thing that will spring you from here so you needn't waste time trying to get out." Alex walked to the back wall and pressed the green button. The crank came to life and hoisted the birdcage off the floor. When Jess was about 5 feet up, Alex pressed the orange button causing the cage to shudder to a halt and swing gently from side to side.

"One more thing before I leave you alone Slave." said Alex as he steadied the cage. He reached through the hole in the bottom and quickly pulled the clamps off. Jess screamed at the sudden stabbing pain in her labia which was swiftly followed by a deep agonizing ache as Alex massaged them back to life. Jess hung her head in defeat as he continued to play with her. She was getting wet again just when she thought she had no more moisture left in her body. His hand left her briefly but she kept her eyes closed expecting the cage to continue its climb. Instead Alex's footsteps returned and she looked up to see him holding a tube of cream. He squeezed a small amount onto his fingers and reached through the hole again rubbing the cream into her labia. Maybe this would help to soothe them? Her labia started to tingle... sting... burn. She felt like they were on fire and yelped in panic trying to pull her hands away from the bars and down to her pussy.

"IT'S BURNING, IT'S BURNING, GET IT OFF! PLEASE MASTER GET IT OFF!" Jess screamed.

"Relax Slave. It's just for muscle aches. It will soon pass but it will help you to focus on my favourite area of your body while you sit here. Enjoy." replied Alex with a smile. He pressed the green button and raised her high up in the air before walking out without a backward glance.

MelloT
MelloT
357 Followers