The Girl

Story Info
Chance encounter leads a man to new levels of sexuality.
3.8k words
4.46
50.9k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heat shimmers drifted across the long black ribbon of freeway stretched out to the horizon. Pastures slid by in a green blur and Jack squinted, adjusting his dark sunglasses to block an errant beam of light. Stepping down harder on the gas his old rusty car sped along the hot asphalt.

Vibrations from his loud stereo rattled through the car, the bass making his steering wheel shake with every note. The blaring little car rolled off the pavement onto an exit, and Jack watched the signs leading down a dusty dirt side road. Gravel crunched under his half bald tires as he rolled to a stop, and put the window down. Turning the stereo down he leaned out, long black hair falling around his face as he handed a wad of bills to the clerk in the little booth.

The parking lot was huge, filled with the cacophony of engines idling, loud music of varying styles, and human voices. Dust blew in the wind across the lot. He parked, and looked around. There were a lot of people out for the show. He smiled as his eyes rolled over several young women in bikini's sunning themselves before the show. Leaning back on the trunk of his old beater car he lit a cigarette, and took it all in, people watching.

Standing there smoking he watched a group of women walking by, they were young, and beautiful. Watching he singled out the hottest one of the group. She had long dark hair and olive skin, big brown eyes and long lashes. He stared transfixed as she walked in front of him, her small group passing by. As she passed he saw her looking at him from the corner of her eye.

Winking and smiling broadly Jack tipped his head, and took in her figure. Long supple neck and large perky breasts under a thin T shirt caught his attention, her slender waist terminating at well rounded hips and butt, thin shapely legs extended from the edges of her cut off shorts.

His eyes followed her, and as she turned fully away he couldn't take them off of her little round ass as it bounced up and down with her steps. He didn't think he would ever see her again; the girls at shows like this were just eye candy to him. He enjoyed seeing them out in there summer clothes, but rarely made any connections with people at concerts.

Just as he let a lascivious grin cross his face thinking about that pert little ass she turned around, craning her long supple neck to look over her shoulder at him. She smiled seeing where his eyes were resting, then with a coy toss of her hair she turned back and was gone from sight.

Finishing his cigarette Jack walked lightly down the slight decline, to the point where he could see the amphitheatre. It stretched away down the hill, a crowd of humanity slowly filtering into the gated off area.

Watching the crowd ooze down through the ticket booth, Jack watched for interesting tattoos and unusual band shirts. There was a lot of skin and ink, he loved seeing all the body art, and modifications, his eyes devoured bright skin murals, rows of chrome spikes, foreign printing on familiar band shirts. Enthralled by the tableau of human art Jack noticed a familiar form in the crowd.

There she was, he recognized her from behind by her cute little ass, and as his eyes settled on her he felt his pants grew tight. Shaking his head he continued on to the gate. She disappeared into the throng and he found himself scanning the crowd looking for her. But why he didn't know.

He wasn't desperate, but for some reason he just couldn't get that girl out of his mind now. Really he had been thinking about her since he first saw her; there was something different about her. It intrigued him and he had no idea why.

Suddenly a loud crack of static split the air and a guitar screeched, leading into a blast of sound as the first band came on stage. Jack felt the music wash through him, the bass rattling his chest, and he loped off to get in front of the stage. Standing in the crowd he waved his arms in the air, and stood watching as the metal band roared on the glittering stage, colored lights flickered and dimmed, then a starburst of strobe lights exploded and when the spots in his eyes cleared he saw her.

Standing in front of him, and her neck was twisted around so she could look at him over her smooth bare skinned shoulder. Amazed Jack stepped forward, locking eyes with her, and when he stopped behind her she stepped back.

Her firm round ass bumped his hip lightly and he felt a tingle of pleasure. She stood there in front of him swaying to the music, and her tight little ass kept bumping into him. Putting his hands on her slender waist Jack followed her rhythm, and soon found her rubbing that sexy ass right up against him, making him painfully hard.

She felt the bulge in his pants and kept him up against her, his hard on rubbing through her pants right down the center of her perfect ass. In amazement Jack just went with it, and the girl just kept going, rocking out to the music and Jacks rock hard cock!

As the bands played their sets Jack's new friend stayed near him, and when the music died down between groups she spoke to him for the first time. "Hi I'm Jesse." She said in a light school girl voice.

"I'm Jack." He replied smiling, "It's nice to meet you Jesse."

She looked up at him, and he was mesmerized by her sensuality, her eyes almost dripped sex appeal, and he felt his hard on twitching. She was right up against him and as his cock twitched she felt it on her thigh, she looked down at his zipper and bit her bottom lip seductively.

"Do you like me?" she whispered smiling, her eyes never leaving his bulging pants.

"What do you think?" He answered and pressed up against her harder, his cock rubbing her shapely leg.

"I saw you looking at me before." She spoke quietly, and they seemed to be in a bubble, cut off from the surrounding crowd's noise.

"I couldn't help it." Jack whispered down to her, "When the most gorgeous female I've ever seen walks by, I have to look!"

Jesse smiled, and her eyes lit up. "You're sweet!" She breathed as she stretched up, and kissed him lightly on the lips. "Thank you."

"You are very welcome!" Jack answered, bending a little to let his arm wrap around her waist.

"How do you like the show so far?" he asked her drawing her to him.

"It's good." She answered, turning her hips so her side came up against him.

"I'm waiting for the headliners to play." Jack told her while his hands felt her wonderful curvy waist. Then the music started again and waves of electric sound rolled through the crowd.

Standing close as the crowd tightened up to the stage Jack kept time with her as she jumped and waved, swaying with the beat. She looked back at him on occasion, smiling seductively, and while the music rumbled through their bodies she half turned, and bending her neck she laid her mouth on the side of his neck and bit. Jacked lurched as the tingle of pleasure arched through him, her soft tender lips on his skin making his toes curl.

Pulling away Jesse took his hand and led him through the maze of thrashing bodies to the side, and pushed him up against the wall there. With the crowd all around concentrating on the stage she stood in front of him, her hips not touching his, and let her fingers run over his powerful chest, down his hard stomach.

Teasing around his pant line Jack throbbed hard, and ready, as Jesse slipped her fingers into his pants and brushed against the tip of his hard on. Looking up coyly with her lip between her teeth she said, "Wow, you are really hard!"

"I have been ever since I saw you in the parking lot baby!" Jack replied as she worked her hand further into his pants, squeezing his thick cock, and slowly stroking him up and down.

His hands came up to her waist and as he moved his fingers over her sweet young body she took his hands, and moved then purposefully to her back, and down to cup her round ass, then she popped the button on the front of his jeans, and his big throbbing cock fell out into her waiting hand.

She cupped his balls as he squeezed her ass, her fingers trailing an electric jolt of pleasure through him as she expertly teased him, then slowly she extended her tongue out to flick the head of his erection. She wrapped her long tongue around him, concentrating on the rim, then licking up and down the cleft on his head.

Jack arched his back and groaned as she slowly sucked his huge cock into her hot mouth, and down into her tight steamy throat. She was giving him the best blow job he had ever had and her fingers were touching him in a way that no woman ever had before. He felt like he was dreaming.

He let his eyes roll up as she caressed his balls, fondling them sensually, feeling the smooth softness bellow, and delicately rimming his ass hole.

Taking his length into her mouth she swallowed his shaft down to the base, and held him there, deep in her tight throat. A shiver rolled through his body, and a gush of hot cum burst out.

Eagerly she drank his cum, massaging his balls, and ass, letting his hot load flood down her throat, swallowing, and gulping around his thick shaft.

Finally as his orgasm faded she pulled away, gasping for air she took a deep breath, and smiled up at him with a bead of pearly white cum on her bottom lip. "Did you like that?" she asked demurely, while still stroking his cock and balls. A dribble of cum trickled out as she squeezed, and her tongue was quick to lick it up.

Jack looked down at her as if in a dream, and said, "Oh god yes! That was amazing!"

Pulling her up, he crushed his lips to hers, tasting his salty cum and not caring. He kissed her deep, and hard. She turned to the side again, kissing him back, and buttoning his pants back up.

He started to slide his hands down her chest, and stomach but she stopped him there, not letting his fingers drift bellow her belt.

"Not yet." She said, barely audible over the music. Jack looked at her sideways but said nothing. They watched the show for several hours, and all the while she tried hard to keep Jack behind her, or to the side.

Walking back to the parking lot Jack asked from behind her, "So what are you doing this evening? Got any plans?"

"No." She answered, "I was hoping maybe you wanted to hang out with me for a while?"

Eagerly Jack responded, "I sure do! I was going to a hotel in town for the night, do you want to go out to dinner with me?"

"Can we just order something and stay in?" She asked, not turning, as they walked.

"Sure." Jack said, stepping up behind her, and squeezing her ass. "Whatever you want honey."

"I want you to know I've never done anything like this before, I'm not a whore!"

"I never thought you were." Jack quickly broke in.

"I know it sound cliché, but when I saw you watching me in the parking lot I felt something, like an electric charge in my heart."

"It's silly, but I think we were meant to meat here."

Jack watched her sexy little ass bouncing in front of him, and said, "I felt it too, as soon as you walked by, I've never felt like this before, and I can't believe how good you are at giving head! That was the best I've ever had, no shit!"

Jesse laughed, "Thank you, I don't think I've ever done it quite like that before either, your beautiful cock inspired me!"

"Seriously Jesse, I never had a girl touch my balls like that, and the rest, damn, I never had a girl touch me there ever!"

"But did you like it?"

"Oh yes! I loved it! You're amazing, you can do anything you want to me; I'm all yours after that!"

"Really?" Jesse said looking over her shoulder at him.

"Yep, really." Jack replied.

"That was the best sexual experience I've ever had, and if that's any indication of where this might go, then I am down for it, whatever you want baby!"

In the car Jack set his hand on her thigh as they drove, she closed hers over his, keeping his fingers on her leg. The old beater car coughed and sputtered as Jack pulled it into the motel parking lot. The night was warm and clear and the air smelled like cut grass.

Jack and Jesse walked hand in hand up to the office, and Jack paid for their room. Their bodies still tingled with the vibrations of the loud music as they unlocked the door and stepped into the small room.

Once inside Jack looked around, checked the bathroom for clean towels and said, "You want to take a shower with me?"

Jesse looked at him and her big brown eyes looked almost afraid. "I do." She stuttered, "But not today, ok?"

Arching an eyebrow Jack smiled and said, "Sure no big deal, but I need a quick wash."

"Ok, I'll order us some food." Jesse looked relieved.

"I won't be long." Jack called as he walked into the bathroom without shutting the door.

Jesse found a list of take out restaurants, and order Chinese while Jack bathed. When he came out of the bathroom in a towel Jesse got up and said, "the food should be here soon, but I'm going to take a shower now too."

Giving her an inquisitive look Jack just smiled saying, "Sure baby, get clean so I can get you dirty again!" She closed the bathroom door and he heard the lock click.

When Jesse got out of the steaming bathroom she saw Jack sitting at the one small table eating noodles. "Yours is right here." He said motioning to a take out box.

His eyes roamed over her lithe form, wet hair plastered to her supple neck, dark curls framing her ample cleavage. She wore a loose fitting shirt that clung to her firm young breasts, and pajama pants with skulls and cross bones hung loose, hiding her shapely legs and ass.

She sat down to eat and they talked, all through the conversation Jack got more, and more nervous. She was just the type of girl he wanted, they had many shared interests, but why did she act so odd?

After dinner jack sat next to her on the edge of the bed, kissing her, rubbing her shoulders, and neck. She moaned and leaned against his chest, looking upside down at him. He leaned over and kissed her, lips roaming down her neck, and into her warm soft cleavage.

Pulling up her shirt he took her firm breasts in his mouth one by one, sucking hard brown nipples. Jesse moaned against him, her breath hot on his stomach, she pulled away when he started to lick down her stomach, and he sat up. "What's wrong Jesse? Do you regret what we did earlier?"

"No! Not at all!" she was quick to respond, looking at him with pleading eyes. "I really like you Jack, but I'm afraid you won't like me."

"What are you taking about?" he said perplexed, "Of course I like you!"

Looking up with big eyes she said, "I have a secret that I don't want to tell you because I don't think you'll still like me if I do."

"Oh baby, don't worry about it, whatever it is I'm sure it's fine." He said kissing her again. She kissed him back, and after he pulled back she climbed up on the bed, lying on her stomach and tilting up her round ass in a desultory position that left no room for interpretation.

Jack leaned over her, kissing her neck, and pulling at her pants. She kept her legs together as he slid her jeans down and gazed at her beautiful round ass for the first time. With his cock throbbing he leaned over, and kissed her slowly on her lower back, kissing down her to the sensual cleft of her pert ass.

His tongue trailed down farther, tasting her clean wet skin, rimming her tight ass hole, as he licked her he noticed how pink her tight little ass hole was, she must have had it bleached, he thought. Then as he went to lift her up she said "Stick it in my ass baby, I want to feel your big had cock in my ass so bad!"

Without replying he let his saliva drip down onto her and slowly pushed his cock into the tight wet hole. She squeezed around him tighter than anything he had ever felt before, and after only a few thrusts inside her amazingly tight hot ass he felt the orgasm building, and started to pull out. She reached back, grabbing his hips and held him in place as his hot cum shot out, filling her ass and dripping down around his quivering shaft.

"Sorry baby, you are too good, I didn't mean to cum so fast!" Jack said sheepishly.

"It's ok baby; I loved it!"

Jesse reassured him, and as she lay there jack started to work his hand under her again, she stopped him with her smaller hand, and he said, "It's ok baby just let me see, do you have scars or something?"

"No." She replied and sighed, "I guess you had to find out sooner or later, but first just know that I think I am falling in love with you Jack, and it scares the hell out of me how fast it happened." Then she rolled over on her back and looked into his eyes.

Jacked looked from her beautiful face, with that sad expression, down to her perky breasts, and flat stomach, to her curving hips, and there was her secret.

Jack looked at her, and his blank expression slowly changed to a smile, and with big surprised eyes Jesse watched him lean down, and place his lips over the head of her small hard cock! He sucked her into his mouth; down to the base he drew her in, one hand cupping her smooth hairless balls, the other cupping her large firm breast.

Amazed by his reaction, Jesse moaned, and lay back while Jack devoured her bringing her to orgasm within minutes. As she convulsed, hot cum spraying out of her small hard cock, Jack swallowed. Sucking the tip of her cock until her balls twitched and the gush of sticky cum slowed to a trickle and stopped.

"I can't believe you just did that Jack!" she purred in a husky voice, smiling down at him.

"I told you it would be ok baby." He smiled at her, resting his cheek against her soft silky balls.

"I had no idea you were into that sort of thing." She whispered

"Neither did I." He replied, licking her smooth balls afterward.

She giggled, and then looking down at him she said, "What do you mean?"

"I've never done anything like this before." He said, kissing her balls again.

"You mean you've never been with a TG girl? "She inquired

"No." he answered her; "I never have, until now." Then fell back to licking her.

She looked down at him, and said, "Do you still like me?" Her breath catching in her throat when his tongue wrapped around her balls again.

"What do you think?" he replied, sitting up and straddling her hips.

Jesse watched as Jack lowered himself down onto her, rubbing his cock against hers. "Yours is bigger." She whispered looking at their cocks together in his hand as he stroked them both.

"Yours is perfect baby, it's beautiful!" he said in gasps as he guided the head of her hard on between his ass cheeks, and rubbed its slippery smoothness against his ass hole.

As her cock slowly penetrated his tight ass he groaned, and she asked, "Is this the first time you've had a dick in your ass baby?"

"Can't you tell?" He answered as he stretched around her hard cock, taking her all the way in.

She said, "God it must be, oh baby you are so tight, I'm cumming!" Her hot cum filled him. His ass squeezed convulsively as she shot inside him, and the quiver rocked through him in a wave of ecstatic heat, making his cock swell, and twitch, and suddenly his balls let loose a spray of hot cum on her stomach.

"Wow!" He sighed, grinding his hips down on her throbbing, spurting cock.

"That was amazing Jesse!" he moaned quietly, "You are the best I ever had! Will you marry me?"

Laughing loudly Jesse grabbed his hips, and lay her face against his stomach, "Maybe we should wait for that, until I know your last name?"

"Ok baby." He said holding her head and neck, hands running through her long hair. Stroking her neck his cock swelled hard against her, and sliding off, he lay over her missionary style, lifted up her hips, and slid into her tight, waiting ass.

Stroking her cock as he pumped his thick member deep inside her, slamming hard and fast, Jesse screamed in pleasure, clawing at the sheets. He turned her on her side with his dick still buried in her tight ass, and leaned down to suck at her nipple while he stroked her and fucked her hard.

12