The Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thinking. She taps her teeth. Looking. She tilts her head a little as she continuously stares at Jake with a curiosity like he is an exhibit in a zoo ... and she's trying to figure out exactly what he is.

"What's she doing? Jake asks, turning to me, "why is she looking at --"

"She's just curious," I say, "aren't you?"

"Yes, my Love." the girl says.

Molly comes into the room and I thought Jake was gonna have a heart attack as Molly walks over to the girl, touches her hair, pulls her face to her and kisses her on the mouth.

"Hi, you sweet thing, how's Daddy's girl?"

"Hello Mistress," she coos and scrunches her shoulders, "I'm wonderful."

"Did I hear you get into trouble a few minutes ago?" Molly asks the girl.

"A bit ... I'm sorry," a bit frantic, "I ..."

"I'm sure my husband took care of it," she says, softly touching the girls face with her hand, "he's always good to you isn't he ... and I know you're a good girl.

"Yes, Mistress." she smiles, pleased that she has pleased Molly.

Jake watches Molly with that stupid opened mouth thing of his. She turns from the girl, takes a step to Jake, pushes his bottom jaw shut, leans over and kisses him on the mouth again. This time, he is not shy and he returns her kiss with enthusiasm.

"Hold on there, Jake, "she says, "I'm not tonight's entertainment." She pushes him back into the couch and continues across the room to the kitchen, gets a glass of water from the sink to take back to her movie watching and starts back down the hallway.

"Oh, Sweetie." Molly turns back to address the girl as she's leaving the room.

"Yes, Mistress?" she says.

"Remember, I'm taking you shopping tomorrow." she waves her hand above her head as she turns, "Have fun y'all."

"Thank you, Mistress." the girl says happily.

"You do love Molly, don't you little girl?" I ask after Molly disappears.

"I love you both." she says, without hesitation.

"Do you like my friend Jake here?" I ask.

"No." ... quick, flat and very definite.

I laugh softly as I look at her face, as she is again staring at Jake like he's bug or something.

"Well, little girl," I say gently, "you're his Birthday gift and I want Jake to have the best blow job he's ever had in his life and I know how talented you are ... how well I've taught you to please with your mouth."

"Yes, my Love," she says with pleasure in her voice, "and Mistress."

"Yes, little girl," I smile," Molly has taught you well too. She loves how you please her with your little mouth."

"I love to please you," she says, "both of you, my Love."

"I know you do, little girl." I say, truly happy. "We both know you do."

"So, I'm sure Jake is going to be a bit shy about me being in the room when you suck his cock." I begin,
"but I know you'll please him so well that he'll forget I'm here to be with you, won't he?"

"Oh yes," she says with a smile," he'll be very pleased with me. Will you be pleased with me, my Love?"

"Let's see how happy Jakes Birthday present makes him." I reply.

Jake sat frozen on the couch, watching and listening to this exchange and I knew the dynamics of a relationship like Molly and I have with the girl is so far out of whack with his reality that he doesn't know what to do.

I look down at him, still sitting on the couch.

"Kinda strange for you, huh?" I ask him.

"Slightly," he says, "I had no idea that ... well, I didn't ever even think ... you and Molly, I mean ..."

"You want your present?" I ask flatly. "I'll tell you there's more to this than you just getting your cock sucked."

"What do you mean?" Jake asks.

"The girl doesn't want to disappoint me." I continue, "and if you aren't pleased she will take it very personally ... not because of you but because of me ... she'll only do this to please me."

"But ... ", Jake starts and doesn't continue.

"This isn't just for your enjoyment," I look squarely into his eyes, "you just get to have your cock sucked and you can come in her mouth, or on her face or in her hair, on her tits ... anywhere you desire."

"But," he starts.

"No but Jake," I say, "it just is."

"Hmmm," Jake is thinking now, "I've always wanted to come on a woman's face, but Paula ... "

"Forget Paula, Jake," I say, "do you want to do this or not?"

"Hell yes, "he says emphatically, "well ... if it's okay with her ... with ... the girl."

"Jake, it has nothing to do with what she wants or doesn't want." I say frustrated ... but I understand his reluctance and misunderstanding. "Let me put it this way. I myself, would never come on my little girl's face but it's perfectly fine if that's what you want to do ... because what you want is going to please me which will please her ... get it?

"It just seems," he starts again, "well shit James, she just said she doesn't even really like me ... "

"No Jake," I laugh, "she didn't say she doesn't really like you, she said ... she doesn't like you ... period; but liking you has nothing to do with it."

"Little girl," I say gently to her," I want you to suck Jakes cock and make him come."

She looks at me and a smile covers her whole face. Her eyebrows raise in a mischievous arch and she takes the two steps to the couch where Jake is sitting and falls to her knees in front of him. I see her glance up at Jake's face for a millisecond and as her face drops to his crotch, her smile gets even bigger. She must have seen something in Jake's face that made her think he is okay with this and that he will be pleased. I have a suspicion in the back of my mind that she also knows that what she is about to do him will blow his mind and she is taking an immense amount of pride in how pleased I will be with sharing her talents.

She uses her little hands to rub and scope out Jake's cock in his jeans. Touching and tracing the outline of his shaft and head, scratching a fingernail over the fabric, obviously getting a response of arousal from Jake and a more pronounced play area as his cock starts to swell in his pants from her touch.

She undoes the buttons to Jakes pants and I can tell that he is appreciating the delicate touch that the girl uses with her hands. She is so attentive to how she moves and the reaction she is receiving from a lover that "focused" is always the word that comes to my mind when I watch her ... and I watch her all the time.

She has Jakes pants undone and she has her hands buried in the waistband, pulling them down as he lifts up to help her with removing his clothes. She pulls his underwear off with the jeans which surprises me but I don't correct her, I just watch. Jake tries to turn around and look to see where I am but his head barely turns when the girl reaches for his face and turns his attention back to her. She smiles at him but more with her eyes than her mouth and I am not sure that he even caught it. You need to be very attuned to this girl to catch even half of what she is offering of herself.

She undoes Jakes laces, removes his shoes, rips off his socks for some reason and pulls his jeans all the way off his legs, tossing everything to the side. As he starts to lean back into the couch, she catches him and giggles as she slides her hands under his shirt, touching his bare chest and pushes the shirt up his body at the same time.

She pushes her arms around him, grabs the fabric and pulls it over his head as he leans forward to accommodate her. She pulls the shirt over his head and tosses it to side like the rest of his clothing. Now she has him completely naked, sitting in front of her and this time he's on the edge of the couch, not leaned back, relaxing like before and she senses his unease at me being in the room with them.

She stands up and ever so smoothly, she reaches out, wraps one hand around the back of his head and gently brings his face just to the edge of her pussy and holds him there.

"Smell me." was all she said.

Jake reached around to grab her ass and she swatted his hand with a loud smack and pushed herself away from him.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" she yelled at him, so forcefully she even surprised me.

Jake just looked up at her and I saw his head kinda shake back and forth in confusion.

"Just smell me." she repeated softly as she stepped back into him.

Jake kept his hands on the couch, at his sides and she once again reached out and held his head with one hand right where she wanted him and I could hear him breath in deeply, taking in her scent. I had to lean a little to the side to see what she was doing and I watched as she took her free hand and opened her pussy lips for more of her wet arousal to spread to his face.

"Oh my god." was Jake's response, not only to the scent being offered but I'm sure to the command this girl had over him in this moment.

Now this was an aspect of my little girl that I had never experienced. As far as I knew, she did not have a Dominant bone in her body so I suspected that she was using my teaching to play with Jake simply to make me happy ... and she was succeeding. When she had Jake just where she wanted him, she looked across the couch at me with sparkly eyes but without any emotion in her face and I smiled at her and nodded my approval. Her face lit up for me; something Jake would never see and a thing that would never be offered to him.

The girl took a small movement back and placed her hands on Jakes shoulders, guiding him back into the couch and when he slumped back, I saw that he had a fully erect cock. The girl placed her hands on his thighs and slowly massaged them as she leaned her face down to Jake's cock and started to work on it with strong, cool, pursed lipped blows up and down his shaft, alternating with long, hot open mouthed breathes on him. I could see that the contrasting cool/hot attention on him was making his cock dance up from his body and back down in spasms of pleasure and need.

She took the tip of his cock in her mouth just briefly, a perfectly timed covering, a sucking and release that made him pull his upper body off the back of the couch before settling back.

"Ohhh ... Yessss!" came out of him along with some panting breaths.

Her fingernails came up either side of his cock, starting at the head and she trickled them down his shaft ... nothing but the hard coolness of her nails touching him, very delicately with only pleasure and no pain. Her hands did not touch any other skin, just those nails on this cock, over and around she moved her nails on him and he started squirming and moaning, completely forgetting that I was in the room, quite possibly forgetting where he was.

The girl stood and reached for Jake's hand and he willingly came off the couch, moved the two steps she directed him to follow her and she dropped to the floor in front of him and wrapped one small hand around his very swollen cock, the other reaching around him, grabbing his ass to pull him into her.

I could only see from the back of Jake, so just the side of her face, covered with her hair but I could tell that she had her mouth on him when his head tipped back and his hands came up to her head, gently starting to pet her hair. She immediately pulled her mouth off and pushed his hands to the side.

"NO!" very firm and this time she looked up into his face and hers was not happy.

She gathered her long hair and stroked it up into a pile on top of her head, grabbed Jake's right hands and directed his fingers deep into the messy pile and squeezed his hand hard. He got the message and grasped firmly onto her hair as she returned both hands to his cock and plunged her mouth onto him, swallowing his meat halfway down his shaft. Her head moved faster and faster on his cock and I could tell he was really enjoying her talented mouth.

He was in another place and I think he got carried away as he held her hair a little too firmly, with her mouth all the way over his shaft and I saw her hands came around and grabbed his ass cheeks. Since his cock was deep inside her throat and he was being rather aggressive, I watched carefully for her hand signal and was about to intervene when I saw her squeeze him with her small hands and force herself from the grip he had on her as she came up for air. When he did release her, she pulled her mouth off him with a gagging, gasping wheeze and a mouthful of saliva fell between them in a thick stream but before it could hit the floor she was enthusiastically moving her mouth up and down on his shaft again and I was relieved to see that she was fine and was enjoying herself.

Her head and both hands were twisting in opposing corkscrew motions and she had Jake moaning and keening from the feel of her mouth on him. I could tell he was getting close to exploding and I simply smiled with the knowledge of the girl's abilities when she suddenly stopped, pulled her mouth off him, pulled his hand from her hair and sat back in her "Kneel" and stayed there, motionless ... waiting.

"Oh my god," Jake panted, "why did you stop?"

She just sat there quietly, letting him figure it out.

He started to reach for her head again and she flinched to the side, which made his hand stop mid-air. Not looking at him, she centered herself again and once again, bundled her hair up to the top of her head and waited with her hand on top of the mess for him to understand.

He reached straight out and gathered her hair in a very firm grip, making her head tilt a little to the side from the pressure of his grasp and as she dropped her hands, she opened her mouth ... just lightly but as an obvious invitation.

Jake moved the few inches to her and directed his cock into her mouth. As she was motionless, it became apparent to him that he was to fuck her mouth as he pleased. He reached his other hand around her and placed it on the back of her head, which she allowed and started to slowly fuck her mouth. Her lips were tight around his shaft and as he pulled out to where just the tip was in her mouth, I could see her suck harder and watched as he shuddered every time she did this. Before long he was humping her face like a dog and was venturing deeper into her mouth and into her throat. I watched her move her head forward, her neck stretching down to accommodate more and more of him as he stroked her mouth faster.

Jake was making noises like an animal from the intensity of, not just the feeling but from the nastiness my little girl was providing him. I thought it was all over when she moved her hands from pushing against his thighs to massaging his balls and he almost stumbled, grabbing her even harder to control his thrusts and I'm still not sure how she does it but she sensed where he was in his buildup and knew he was about to come. She reached as far up his body as she could and dug her nails deep into his skin, then raked her fingernails harshly down his chest to his stomach and Jake let out a loud yelp and jumped back about two feet to get away from the pain. His legs hit the edge of the couch and he just continued back until he plopped himself down on the cushions and I'm thinking ... he completely forgot about having that orgasm.

"Owww! -- HOLY SHIT!," he exclaimed, "I'm bleeding ... fuck me ... what the hell ...?"

I know I snickered but I had hoped, just to myself, when I looked at the girl and she was in her "Kneel" position again, very calm, looking at Jake once again like he was, indeed a bug.

She really didn't like him at all.

She looked up from Jake on the couch to me, standing behind him and her face was completely passive ... she was waiting.

I smiled and nodded my approval to her and her face once again lit up like a Christmas tree. She was so happy that I was pleased.

Jake was stammering about his wounds and was still "what the fucking" as the girl got up, walked to the couch and picked up two large pillows off the couch next to Jake without even looking at him. Now he was looking at her like she was some kind of bug. I think she actually scared him. Jake turned and looked at me with an even more "what the fuck" look on his face and I just gave him a raised eyebrow, shoulder shrug answer to his non-verbal question.

All we heard was;

"Come here to me."

The girl had placed the two pillows on the floor, one on top of the other and had laid down on them, on her back, with her shoulders squarely on the peak of them so her head was hanging over the edge they created. She was now looking at us, upside down, and her arms came up over her head and she made 'come here' motions with just her fingers of both hands to Jake. I almost thought Jake was confused and done, so I helped them both along.

"She wants you to fuck her mouth again Jake, deep throat her ... she can do it," I instruct, "really well."

Jake starts to turn to me.

"Ah!" the one word stops him and he turns back, his shoulders slump as he sighs and drops to the floor on his knees, crawling over to the girl.

He comes all the way over the top of her so that his cock is at her mouth and his face is over her pussy and I think she is either trying to excite him or just tease him, I'm not sure which at this point, by slowly, seductively, opening and closing her legs, giving him a wonderful view of her little cunt.

I can see the wheels turning in Jakes head by his hesitation, so again, I help ... just a little.

"I wouldn't touch her if I were you Jake." I said very soberly.

The girl started touching Jakes ass and hips, pulling and prodding a little, encouraging him to begin. He took my advice about not touching her and instead used his hand to direct his once again swelling cock to her lips. She eagerly opened her mouth and shifted her shoulders, adjusting herself to take him. He started nice and slow. I was sure he had never experienced anything like this before and being the nice guy he was, and he was a nice guy, he proceeded very gently with the girl.

I still have a rush of heat when I think of how this small girl can get all my cock in her mouth and down her throat, literally burying all of me inside of her that way. Molly once teasingly complained that all that was left for her to play with were my balls and she was worried the girl might try to gobble those as well. A hetero guy like me tries not to look but I noticed that I am much larger than Jake, so this should be quite interesting for him if she has no trouble accommodating me.

It took some coaxing from her but Jake finally figured out that it was okay to fuck the girl this way, that he was not going to hurt her and she fully encouraged him with her hands and grunting noises to just fuck the hell out her mouth with his cock. Fuck her he did, and no, he did not come on her face or anywhere else, other than deep inside of her throat. She simply threw her legs back up her body so that Jake could enjoy looking at her wide open, meaty pussy while he deep throated her. She had him so wound up that he didn't know if he was coming or going ... until he noticed that he was coming, that is.

Jake just kind of fell off her and crawled to the couch, pulled himself up onto it and lay there, spent. The only thing he could say after all that was;

"I can't believe I got naked and did that in front of my best friend." he was still panting from his orgasm.

Men are idiots, they truly are.

The girl got into her "Kneel" and simply waited.

"Come to me." I said.

The girl immediately stood, came around the couch and stood next to me, feet flat on the ground, body straight with her hands to her sides.

Jake rolled over on the couch and looked up at us. I was looking into his face and she was looking, eyes straight ahead, to somewhere ... into that space that I had explained to her.

"You ..." he began, looking at the girl, "are simply amazing, I don't know what ... "

"Jake," I interrupt, "she doesn't hear you. She doesn't want to ... or need to hear you."