The Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
A young woman discovering exhibitionism.
788 words
3.68
22.2k
3

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sam_pool
sam_pool
10 Followers

The next day, the girl got up late and sat in her pajamas reading the newspapers with her flat mate, she wanted to tell the flat mate about the previous night, showing her body to strangers on the museum steps, but knew that she wouldn't be understood, and wasn't quite sure that she understood herself.

Lunchtime came and went. Flat mate went for her usual long bike ride, the girl was alone, she kept on thinking about the museum steps, replaying it over and over, the feeling of control, empowerment, the filthiness, and the sexiness. The girl went to her room, and with her rabbit, came quickly and totally.

She had some chores to do this afternoon, before an evening watching DVDs and a bottle of wine with her flat mate. The weekly trip to the supermarket and an hour and a half in the launderette.

The girl had always thought of herself as being good looking, fit and sexy, she didn't go in for blouses, high heels, miniskirts and layers of makeup. She was comfortable in her old denim skirt, stripy socks, baseball boots and a fairly tight top to show of her boobs, she loved her tits, and she thought her tits loved her. The girl thought again about flashing her knickers on the museum steps the night before, ooo and the tingle down under.

At the launderette, the girl sat with her back to the wall, she wasn't in the mood for reading pointless blogs, so uncoiled her earphones and chose some old relaxing music, she sat with her eyes closed listening to Pink Floyds' wish you were here album, which reminded her of her uncle smoking dope at her parents' house when she was little.

She sat with her sun glasses on and eyes closed for 40 minutes, soaking up the hippy vibes of the music, the album ended, she exhaled heavily but kept her eyes closed, and listened to the sound of the launderette.

She cracked open her eyes the smallest amount she could, and let the tinted light flood in, it took a while to adjust. Still with her eyes just open, looking through her lashes at a fuzzy view of the world. She made out the tall figure of a man sitting on the other side of the launderette, he seemed to be looking at her, watching her. She stayed still and watched back, his eyes moved up and down her body, studying her legs and lingering on her tits, she felt a slight tingle between her thighs, the man was now staring at her boobs, she was loving having her tits scrutinized this way, and being just able to see the man lusting for her body. As if to reward the man, her nipples started to harden, drawing the man's eyes out on stalks.

The girl's heart had quickened, her nipples were at full attention and the liquid between her thighs was moving, the man carried on staring and lusting for her. She noticed the newspaper on the man's lap was moving gently, he was rubbing his cock through his jeans! The girl's breathing quickened and her breasts moved with her, she could not believe what was happening. Was she going to bring off another strange man without touching him? Was she going to orgasm by watching a stranger masturbate while watching her?

Another launderette customer entered and the man quickly rearranged himself. The girl gathered her whit's and gathered her clothes from the machine. As she left, she looked at the man, he looked friendly and nice, but not her type, she smiled to him and he smiled back. When outside the girl burst out laughing, bringing the odd look from passersby.

"whoo hoo, what's happening" she called to no one.

When she got home the girl went to her room, and with her rabbit came quickly and completely.

"Do you notice men ogling you" the girl asked her flat mate

"Yeah, creeps the hell out of me"

"I like it"

"Freak"

They watched the DVDs, drank their wine, ate some supermarket pizza and talked a little about sex and their boyfriends. Flat mate was going out with a boy from work, so seeing him every day meant they had the weekend apart, so as not doing the over kill thing.

The girl's boyfriend lived 60 miles away, by the seaside, he had a few jobs, 3 days a week working in a record shop, 2 afternoons at the architectural salvage yard, 1 all-nighter as a D.J. She hadn't seen him for weeks, but it felt like months. She was sure he'd like to be flashed at and teased, and began to think of ways to drive him crazy.

sam_pool
sam_pool
10 Followers