The Girl Down The Road Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took Al's hand again and led her to the kitchen. I could hear the sound of my pants dragging on the carpet and smiled to myself, she looks so cute, she reminded me of a little girl playing dress up in clothes that are way too big. I was getting the mugs out the cupboard when there was a faint ringing. "That’s my phone in the bathroom, it's probably my parents," she explained.

I made coffee (I already knew how Al liked hers from all the time we'd spent together during the holidays) and took it to the living room with my dad’s big screen TV that we got as part of the settlement. I put down the mugs and was going down stairs to fetch my brother’s duvet when I overheard Al on the phone in the bathroom, "I'm at Lance's house.....I'm fine......I know........no I'm going to stay here.........well tell him nothing is going to happen were just friends....." She was obviously talking to her mom because she was speaking english, she only spoke english to her mom which is part of the reason her english was so good. She spoke her native language to her dad. I didn't listen to the rest--I'd heard enough.

I walked into the TV room with the reheated pizza in one hand and had the duvet over my shoulders. Al was already sitting on the couch, her feet tucked against her bum. I put down the pizza and threw the duvet over Al’s head, half joking half pissed at what I'd heard her say on the phone. I found the remote under some newspapers and sat down next to Al. It was now close to midnight and the late night lame porn was on. We laughed and joked at the pathetic acting, and Al said how it was so obviously fake, you could see they weren't having sex. We were having such a good time that I forgot I was bummed (and by bummed I mean sad). Al was really a great friend and perhaps I was being greedy. My best friend was a gorgeous girl, with a great sense of humor whose company I loved, so what more could I want? (I think you know.)

Every now and then her legs would rub against mine and it sent shivers up my spine, being so close to her. We started talking again and we never ran out of things to say, so I turned off the TV, but the conversation remained sexual. This night had really brought us together, Al was telling me very personal things. She told me how she had her first orgasm when she was a little girl sitting on one of the machines at the laundromat (she’d told me about her first kiss and other innocent stuff already). She told me about her sister, although I was sworn to secrecy. She told me that her sister had lost her virginity when she was 13, then she told me about Alisa's threesomes. She'd had threesomes with a guy and a girl and with two guys. Allison explained that Alisa was always telling her about what she'd done because she liked to shock people, especially Allison, who was a lot more reserved. Al had only had one serious boyfriend before coming to South Africa and had never done more than let him feel her boobs. I told Al that I had only ever kissed a girl and how embarrassing it was for a guy my age to be a virgin, but she reassured me that there was nothing wrong with it, since she was still a virgin too.

"I'm getting cold again, mind if we snuggle up?" she asked out of nowhere.

"Not at all" I replied, happy to get closer to her. I took the cushions off the back of the couch and stretched out, then Al lay down and pressed her body back against me, with her back against my chest and her bum nestled in my crotch, which luckily was shielded by a fold of duvet. My left arm was supporting her neck and she took my right arm and wrapped it around her waist, just under her breasts. A strip of her tummy was exposed and her skin was warm and covered in tiny fuzzy hair.

"Comfy?" I asked. Al replied with a soft mmmmmmmm.

"I've never seen girl with a shaved....you know. “How does Alisa do it? Doesn't it get itchy?" I asked rather clumsily.

"Well the first time, I did it for her; now she just trims it. Do you like it like that?" I swallowed hard, imagining Allison shaving her sisters pussy!

"It’s OK but it sort of looks like a little girls...." I hesitated.

"Don’t be shy, you can say ‘pussy’ in front of me," Al laughed teasingly. She could tell I was a little embarrassed talking about sexual stuff and in my nervousness, I had begun stroking little circles around Al’s belly button.

"Oh sorry," I stammered, as I realised ed what I was doing and tried to pull my hand away, but Al had already caught it.

"Don't stop, it feels nice," she said as she put it back under her sweatshirt. I continued, gently tracing little circles and figure eights on her tummy.

"What did your mom say? Can you stay over?" I tried to sound like I was just curious and didn't really care if she was allowed to or not.

"Well I told her I'm staying, and I guess she doesn’t mind ‘cause she didn't tell me to come home or anything. Do you mind if I stay over?" Of course it was a rhetorical question, she knew I wanted her to stay.

"Not at all, I want you to." I couldn't NOT sound excited and I could tell she was smiling. We lay there for another hour or so as I asked all the things I wanted to know about girls and Al asked me all about guy things. There was one thing I couldn't stop thinking about but I dared not ask:

"Do you wanna sleep in my room and I'll sleep downstairs?" I really wanted to share a bed, but I thought it would be a bit presumptuous of me to ask.

"Actually I thought I could sleep with you in your brother’s bed, if you don't mind. It looks big enough.

" My one eyed trouser snake twitched. "Sure, as long as you don’t try and take advantage of me while I'm asleep." I joked, prodding Al in the ribs. She laughed, but not a nasty 'you wish' kind of laugh, but a funny, almost nervous laugh like when someone is trying to hide something.

"Want some more coffee?" I asked trying to relieve the unexpected tension I had created. Al said yes and then got up to go to the bathroom

I made us both another cup of coffee and went down stairs. I wondered what was taking her so long. Eventually I heard her coming; she had brushed her hair and it was starting to look a little lighter as it dried. It was almost straight now, with only the ends a little wavy. She had taken off the pants I leant her and was now dressed only in my boxers and sweatshirt, which was too big and almost covered the boxers completely. I was sitting against the headboard sipping my coffee.

"What you watching?" Al asked as she sat down next to me and pulled the blankets over her legs, which were strangely smooth for winter.

"Nothing really, just BBC," I said without looking away from the screen. I handed Al her coffee and warned her that it was still quite hot.

Al giggled "We’re like a little married couple sitting in bed like this."

I smiled back teasingly. "The only difference is I have to make the coffee." She smiled coyly at my comment, her blue eyes seeming to sparkle under her long glamourous lashes.

"Well then, I'll mow the lawn tomorrow," she teased.

We finished our coffee and found ourselves lying face to face, inches apart, talking again about anything and everything. I couldn't resist any longer, I had to know.

"If your family doesn't mind nudity (Al had explained earlier that in the country she was from nudity wasn't a big deal and so that’s why it wasn't strange for her brother and sister to be naked in front of her or even me), how come you covered yourself in the bath?"

She seemed a little reluctant to tell me but pretended it didn't bother her. "I just didn't want to make you uncomfortable, that’s all"

"Why do you think it would've made me uncomfortable?"

"I dunno..."She hesitated.

"You can tell me," I said reassuringly.

"Maybe because... I sometimes turn you on..."

My mouth was hanging open in shock. "How did you know?"

"There are lots of things, little things, like when you tickle me and at the beach in the waves I, I felt it, and tonight when I was taking off my jeans and I bumped you."

I was speechless, what do I say to that? In a moment we had gone from casual chatting to unbearable silence. I could only offer one explanation, the truth.

"I’m sorry Al, I can't help it, you're just so beautiful." Her face turned red and she looked away smiling. Without looking at me, she said quietly, almost under her breath, "I know, I can't help it either."

A flash went off in my head like someone had taken a photo of my brain, and my eyes widened. "You serious? You mean I turn you on?!"

She looked back at me briefly with a shy smile and nodded her head. I was absolutely dumbstruck and asked her what I did that turned her on.

"You just do--the way you treat me makes me feel so special-- like tonight when you were holding me, I've never felt so cared for. I just love being close to you, and your hugs. It feels like you really like holding me."

"I do, I love holding you, I love how you feel in my arms and how your hair always smells like fruit," I confessed. She giggled. "But do I just turn you on, or do you...care about me? I mean like more than a friend?" I tried to ask without any expectations.

She said yes, and that the first time she'd come to my house she was just looking for a friend. After the first week of spending everyday together, however, she started to develop feelings for me but didn't want to say anything because she didn't expect us to be able to spend that much time together and not get on each others nerves.

"Do you like ME like that?" she asked sheepishly. I thought about what to say for a moment but didn't want to leave her hanging.

"Al, the first time I saw you I wanted your body..." She giggled nervously. "...and for quite a while now, I've wanted all of you." I looked her straight in the eye to prove that I was serious and she looked right back at me, her eyes twinkling like spilled glitter."

I'll never forget the smile that spread across her face, eyes welling up as one tear ran down her face onto the pillow and the other down her nose, dripping off the end. I pulled her to me and wrapped my arms around her, squeezing her tight.

"I'm guessing those are happy tears?" I asked cheerfully. She let out a relieved laugh as if she could finally relax.

I let her go enough so that I could see her face and she rolled over onto her back with me on my side next to her, my nose almost touching hers. I dabbed at the corners of her eyes with my sleeve and wiped away the trails her tears had left. I was lying on my side with my left elbow and right hand on either side of her. I lowered myself just enough to kiss her on the tip of her nose and she giggled again.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this," I said smiling. I tilted my head and my lips touched hers for the first time, sending an electric shock to the ends of my fingers and toes. Her lips felt just like they looked, soft and smooth as I gently teased them for a few seconds and sucked Al’s top lip between mine, stroking and massaging it. She was doing the same to my bottom lip, pressing and squeezing it with hers.

I pulled away so that our lips disconnected briefly and then did the same to Al’s bottom lip. She had her right arm around my shoulders and her left hand had pulled my hips over her so that my right thigh was between her slightly parted legs. I pulled the covers up over my waist so neither of us would be distracted by the cold.

I opened my mouth a little more and Al followed my lead. I pushed my tongue gently between her lips and immediately felt it touch the tip of hers. I probed and explored the inside of her mouth like a moth stuck inside a light fitting. I remembered something I had read on the Internet (most of what I knew about sex I had learned from the net) and I decided to give it a try. I stroked my tongue along the front of Al's teeth until I felt what I was looking for, the stringy bit that connects your top lip to your gums. I flicked at it with my tongue and Al moaned into my mouth while she shifted her body beneath me. I did it again and she started rubbing herself against my thigh.

"You're making me so hard," I said between quick breaths.

Al smiled sexily up at me. "Good."

I leaned more on my elbow so I could free my right hand and placed it on Al's side, the sweatshirt having bunched up from her squirming so her tummy wasn't covered. Her body temperature had definitely risen and it felt like she'd just stepped out of the bath. I stroked her tummy, feeling it rise and fall with every breath she took, then I spread my fingers and slid my hand firmly up her side. I brushed the side of her breast with my thumb.

Al arched her back a little and I knew she was enjoying herself as much as I was enjoying her. I slid my hand up and down her silky smooth skin a couple more times, getting closer and closer to her sensitive breasts. We were both breathing heavily and I wanted nothing more that to fondle and squeeze her gorgeous baby feeders. I slid my hand up one last time and stopped it there, feeling tentatively, carefully controlling my excitement. I brushed my thumb against the underside of Al's tender breast and stroked the side with feather- light touches from the tips of my fingers. Al's chest was heaving and every few seconds she would let out a little sigh. I sat up until I was kneeling.

I slid my hands under her sweatshirt and paused. She had opened her eyes when I stopped kissing her and was watching me. I looked at her as if to ask permission and she nodded her head. I slid my hands further until she lifted her arms and I could remove her sweatshirt, completely revealing her magnificently firm globes. They were perfect. I read that some girls have uneven breasts but if Al's were, I couldn't tell, they were so shapely and firm. Al was on her back but her boobs had hardly flattened, they were still standing proud moving in time with her breathing. I bent down again and pulled the blankets back up around my shoulders and looked at Al with what must have been the most satisfied look I've ever had on my face.

"You have the most unbelievable boobs I've ever seen!"

She lifted her head off the pillow and kissed me even more passionately than she had been before. With both my hands stroking the outskirts of mammary land, I kissed Al's chin, then neck and shoulder, then the other side, slowly working my way down. I disappeared under the duvet and Al couldn't help giggling. I kissed her collar bone and continued all the way down between her breasts. My fingers circled closer and closer to her little pink nipples. I started to kiss the supple flesh, working towards Al's left nipple, while my finger tips circled around the other like a flock of hungry vultures.

I found Al's right hand with my left and she gripped it tightly, her other hand rummaging through my hair. When I felt like she had been teased enough, I spread my hand wide, cupping her waiting breast and I began closing my thumb and finger around her little bud. When I couldn't resist any longer, I squeezed gently and pinched Al’s nipple while locking my lips around her other eager button.

She squealed with pleasure, her hips bucking wildly and I felt her skin heat up like a toaster. Al was gasping for air and I could barely keep my lips on her nipple, the way she was squirming around. She slowly calmed down and I could tell she was out of breath. I crawled out from under the duvet and Al was in a world of her own staring into space with her mouth open, begging for air, her face damp with sweat.

"Did your ex-boyfriend ever touch your boobs like that?" My own confidence surprised me. I stroked the hair that was sticking to her cheeks away from her face.

"Who?" Al asked, smiling.

I kissed her again softly, just barely touching her lips. We lay resting for a few minutes and then I asked Al if she'd like a glass of juice, so I went upstairs to the kitchen and came back within minutes. I was a little hot too, so I stripped down to my shirt and boxers.

When Al lifted the duvet for me to get back into bed, I was pleased to see she was still topless. I handed Al her juice and she downed it, pausing to breathe only once, so I let her finish mine, too. I put the glasses on the bedside table and immediately Al snuggled up next to me with her head on my shoulder and her breast pressing into my chest. I stroked her hair behind her ear so that I could see her face, which was still a little flushed from all the excitement.

"I promise this is my last question," I joked. Al looked up at me and waited for me to speak.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked.

"Yes," she smiled and she gave me a little peck on the cheek before settling down again. We didn't get to sleep very easily because of all the coffee, and for the first time that night, we didn't really talk we just enjoyed the warmth and comfort of each other’s bodies. It was 3 a.m when I noticed that Al had dozed off and a few minutes later I was asleep too.

There is still more to come, so stay tuned...

12