The Girl From the Club

Story Info
I pick up a girl and discover to my delight she's a shemale.
4.7k words
4.62
156.4k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cahardtop
cahardtop
21 Followers

I was feeling like I wanted some action, it was a Friday night and I didn't have a date, so I decided to go to this club I knew. It was in Hollywood, and was a place that had, especially on Fridays, a mixed crowd. By mixed I mean not only people of various ages and styles but also straights, gays and trans people. Usually about half, or more, of the ladies you saw whom you thought were female we actually either TV's or shemales. Of course there were also a lot of gender girls usually around, from hot Hollywood types, to punks, to Goths, to straight looking office types out on a lark, and a few girls who were mostly into girls, as well.

After I entered I got through a small crowd hanging around the door and looked for a spot at the bar. I found one, sat down and ordered a beer. As I drank I looked around, trying to scope the place and see what might be available and of interest. Unfortunately, no one caught my eye. When the beer was half done, I got up and wandered around, mixing with the crowd. A girl who was just totally not my type wanted to start a conversation, and I was polite, but just not interested. Soon I ambled back to the bar to get another drink.

While I was waiting for my drink I noticed a girl who did catch my eye. She was about 5'8", slender, and had blonde hair done up in tight curls. Her short, deep red silky dress came down just below the tops of her thigh highs and its top was low cut enough to expose a bit of cleavage. She wore 4" heels which made her legs look great and showed her well defined calves and thin ankles. Through her fitted dress I could see that her butt was small and tight, just what I liked, and her breasts seemed young and girlish and not obviously silicone enhanced. I wasn't sure at first if she was a gender girl or a really convincing TV or TS. That interested me even more.

She must have noticed me looking at her because after a few seconds she started walking towards me with a very sexy gait, accentuating the swing of her hips. When she got close I swung around on my stool and gently grabbed her elbow. "Hi," I said. "You look fabulous tonight. Love that dress."

She turned and smiled. "Thank you. That's very sweet of you to say."

"Well, it's true," I replied. "I noticed you're standing there empty handed. Can I buy you a drink?"

"Sure," she answered, "I'll have a Cape Cod."

I got the bartender's attention and ordered her drink. I told her my name and asked her hers. "Angela," she told me, "but everyone calls me Angie."

We made small talk for a minute until her drink came and we continued our conversation. She told me she didn't often come to this club, but every so often really liked it. She felt comfortable there. I still couldn't decide if she was a real female or not, but I didn't care. Either way, she was both hot and very nice.

They were playing some pretty good house dance music and Angie started to move in her seat to the beat of the music. "Would you like to dance," I asked her.

"Sure," she said. "Love to."

We went out on the dance floor. Angie was a great dancer and had some very sexy moves. Soon our hips were bumping into each other in time to the beat and we both were flirting as you can while dancing to hot music. She turned her back towards me and started to rub her ass against my crotch. I grabbed her hips and drew her closer, grinding in to her in time with the beat. We danced for a couple of numbers, until we were both getting hot and sweaty and not a little aroused. During the third dance I was nuzzling her neck as we danced even closer.

When that dance ended I suggested that we get another drink. Angie agreed and we headed back to the bar, this time sitting in the back, along the wall where it was much more private. As we drank I found her hand starting to caress my thigh as mine went to hers. Soon one arm was around her waist and we were leaning in close to each other. The smell of her perfume was heady and the feel of her firm body arousing. I let my lips graze along the side of her cheek, near her ear, and when they did she turned to me, her lips just inches from mine. I looked into her eyes and as I did I noticed her lips part slightly, inviting a kiss. I gently slid my lips to hers. When they met it was electric and almost instantly we were pressed against each her, our tongues first flicking, then more deeply exploring each other's mouths.

We broke away to catch our breath. "You are very sexy," I told her. She blushed and said I was, too. Just then we noticed that the floor show had started. On Fridays the club had TV and shemale performers, stripping to erotic music. We turned and watched a tall brunette with large breasts dance erotically, removing her clothes until all that remained was a lacy bra and a g-string that could not conceal a very noticeable bulge. Angie watched in fascination, rubbing my thigh the whole time as customers went up to the dancer and shoved dollar bills in her g-string and bra. "Why don't you give her a tip?" I asked, and handed her a couple of bills.

Without hesitation Angie went on to the floor and slid the bills into the waistband of the brunette's panties, rubbing her ass as she did so. She came back to the bar, visibly excited and when she sat back down continued rubbing my thigh, going higher and higher until her hand was stroking my cock through my pants as she nuzzled my neck.

"Oh, my," Angie breathed, "you really have quite a lot there, don't you."

"It's all for you," I responded. She was making me horny as hell and It was time to get down to business. "Do you live near here? " I asked, "I'd love to take you home." "I live a few blocks way," she answered. "Do you have a car?"

"Of course," I told her. "Let's go."

We left the club with our arms around each other's waist and I noticed the looks of envy on a lot of they guys as I walked her out.

I got my car from the valet and as soon as we were in it we turned to each other and had a deep kiss. We broke away and Angie gave me directions to her place, which was not far away. I found a parking spot, got out an opened her door for her. She took my hand and led me to the entrance of her building.

We nearly ran through the lobby and in no time and soon we were standing in her apartment kissing her passionately. Our tongues swirled around and danced as out hips ground into each other. My hand went to her firm ass and I grabbed her buttocks and drew her even closer to me.

Angie placed her leg between mine and I started to rub my hardening manhood against her thigh. This seemed to turn her on even more and her leg moved against my crotch pushing my rapidly stiffening cock harder against her. One of my hands left her ass and began to caress her breast through the thin material of her dress. I was still curious to see what I would find. I slipped her shoulder strap down exposing her bra, and then let my fingers slide under it. I could feel her breast, it was about a B cup, firm and natural. I pulled the lacy bra top over her nipple. As I did Angie moaned and ground her thigh into my cock even harder.

We were stills standing in her living room as I moved my lips to one of her pert and upright nipples and began to suck on it. Angie grabbed my head and forced it to her chest, a deep moan coming from her lips. I gobbled her nipple greedily.

I broke away to catch my breath. "Maybe we should go to the bedroom," I suggested.

Angie did not reply but took my hand and let me through the door. Once in her room we embraced again, and her hand went immediately to my hardening manhood once more. I was bursting with expectation at that point and need no encouragement to start shedding my clothes. I kicked off my shoes and unbuttoned my shirt. Angie unzipped herself and let her dress slide to the floor. She stood before me, clad only in her high heels, lace top stockings, skimpy red panties and bra. Then. she knelt down in front of me.

Her hands went to my belt, which she quickly unbuckled and then to my fly. She unzipped my pants and hurriedly pulled them down over my legs, taking my shorts with them. My cock sprang up, fully aroused by her previous manipulations and the sight of this beautiful creature nearly naked before me. Without a word, she took my hard cock in her hand and brought it to her lips. Her tongue licked the tip lightly, then her red lips slowly slid over the head. Soon her wet mouth was working up and down along my stiff shaft, her tongue swirling around the head. The sensation was incredible, making my cock even harder than before. I kicked my pants off my legs and then went to the back of her bra, unclasping it. Her young pert breasts fell free and I took a nipple in each hand, pinching and rubbing it as she sucked my cock. I started to thrust my rod in and out of her mouth, and soon I grabbed the back of her head to control her rhythm. The sight of her red lips around my manhood and her eyes gazing up into mine while I stroked in and out of her warm wet mouth made me feel that this was the best blowjob I had ever gotten. She brought her hand up to caress my shaft as it moved in and out of her, my dick glistened with her saliva and a little bit trickled out of the corner of her mouth and down her chin when she took me as deep as she could, swallowing the length of my pole until her lips were touching my pubic hairs. I wanted to keep fucking her face forever.

But soon me excitement had me eager to explore her body as well. I pulled my cock from her mouth. She still held on to it as I told her I wanted her to lie on the bed. She lay down on her back and I looked at her incredible body. My hands went to her beautiful breasts, firm and natural like a teenage girl's, and I caressed them, my fingers pausing over her hardening nipples. I began to kiss those magnificent girlish mounds, my tongue flicking over her now erect nipples while I kneaded her flesh with my hand. As I did I slid my other hand down her body, along her flat, smooth stomach to her thigh.

As I sucked on those delicious breasts I felt from the top of her stockings up to her panties, finally resting my hand on her crotch. When I did I felt her cock stiffen in her panties, If there had been any doubt before. It was gone now. Angie was a transsexual, and obviously a functional one as well.

"Did you know?" she asked me, seeing that I was not in the least surprised to find a penis in her panties rather than a juicy pussy.

"I wasn't sure, to tell the truth," I told her. "but I was sort of hoping."

At that Angie smiled and lifted her hips up to meet the caress of my hand. "I'm glad you're happy," she smiled.

I slid her panties down, exposing her cock. It was beautiful, about 6 inches, cut and now mostly hard. I began to stroke the shaft of her hairless penis as I continued to kiss and suck her breasts. Angie began to moan.

Angie's hand went back to my cock grabbing on to it as I rubbed hers. We stroked each other as I suckled on her tits, our passion growing every minute. Soon, I slid down her body until I was even with her crotch and looking directly at her stiff she-cock. "Kiss it," Angie moaned. "Kiss my hard clit." I took my tongue and gently licked the smooth head. Her cock tasted delicious and I was greedily taking more and more of it into my mouth. I had sucked a fair amount of shemale cock before but Angie's was the best, a perfect size, not too thick or thin and with a rosy smooth and silky head that had a distinct mushroom shape and a ridge that stood out from the top of the shaft, which was so exciting to rub my lips over as I went up and down on it.

Massaging her tightening ball sack I continued to move my mouth up and down on her shaft, stroking her as I sucked and swallowing as much as I could. After a while Angie almost pushed me away. " God, that's so good! You'll make me cum," she said. "Not yet," I warned her. "We have a lot more to do!" Angie let out a little laugh and pulled away, then spun around on the bed as we moved to a 69 position.

Angie's lips went back around my shaft and she began that rhythmic slurping as before. I took her cock and after licking it from base to tip swallowed it once more. My fingers explored her tight little rosebud as I sucked her. I wet my index finger and slipped just the first digit into her ass. As I did Angie, tensed with excitement let go with a deep moan, muffled by the cock in her mouth.

We lay like that for a while. My hard penis in her mouth as she bobbed her head up and down on it and her stiff she-cock thrusting into mine.

It was heavenly and we both did not want to stop. Once I took her cock out of my mouth and went to lick and suck her balls, stroking her shaft as I did so. My tongue then went to her puckered rosebud. I could feel her squeeze it as I licked. Then I went back to her cock, licked the length of her shaft and when I got to the tip circled my tongue around her pee hole and then just below the glans, in that exciting recess between her tip and her shaft. Feeling her twitch with pleasure as I ministered to her I then slid her whole prick back in my mouth. God, I liked sucking her stiff little she-cock! My wet finger went back to rubbing her cute asshole. All this time Angie was sucking away at my dick, furiously moving her mouth along its full length, pausing only for a bit to lick my balls and ass before taking me back into her warm mouth and playing with my ass as well, which was amazingly erotic and arousing. My cock had never felt harder, It was like an iron rod, and I needed to pump it into something hot and wet and tight.

"I want to fuck your pussy ass," I told her

"I want you to fuck my pussy ass," she exclaimed urgently, almost groaning. "Are you going to fuck my asspussy?"

"You better believe it," I grunted as a reply. We turned around, still facing each other. I took my hand and grasped both our cocks, rubbing them together. It was the most erotic sensation, our raging hard cocks rubbing each other while I encircled them both. We humped against each other this way, cock against cock, until Angie reached over to her night table and got a tube of lube. I released my grip on our mutually hard penises so she could rub the slippery goo over our pricks. She paid special attention to my engorged and rigid member, making sure to get the shaft entirely coated and a generous glob on my head and in the area just beneath it.

When she had thoroughly lubricated my tool she got down on all fours and displayed her beautiful ass to my appreciative gaze. I took the bottle from her and squirted a big blob on my fingers, then lubed up her crack and her anus, paying special attention to her tight hole which I filled with the gel. When she was properly greased, I slid my finger into her. She moaned again and wiggled on my finger. I moved it in and out of her, greasing up her insides, and then when she seemed to have adjusted to its presence in her ass I slid a second finger in. Her sphincter clenched at my fingers but as I slowly moved them in an out she eased up until both fingers were sliding in and out easily. I was as turned on as I could be and my shiny lubed prick was at full attention.

Her ass was now glistening and slick from the lube and Angie, on her hands and knees, pushed it into the air presenting her shiny puckered asshole to my cock. "That's it," I said. "I'm going to fuck you now, baby." "Will you be gentle?" she asked. "You're so large, please go slow. Do you promise?"

"Don't worry baby," I reassured her as rubbed my hard, lubed prick up and down the crack of her ass. By now I was dying to get inside that warm shemale asspussy.

I positioned my prick directly at her anus and tried to push myself in to her. Even after loosening her with my fingers she was so tight I couldn't get it in. Angie let out a cry of pain and a grunt as I poked at her and tightened her ass even more.

I was not be denied this magnificent ass so I positioned my cock along her crack, nearly at a right angle to her rosebud this time. When the head was over her shiny anus I took my thumb and pushed the head of my cock into her slippery pleasure hole. It popped in. As it did Angie let out a sharp cry.

"Oh fuck!. Fuck!. It's so big!" she yelled. "Oh, fuck, stick it in!"

I changed position to attack her ass in a straight line and eased myself in to her. I got in barely an inch at first before her ass gripped my cock like a vise.

"Oh, God! Oh, Fuck! Fuck, you're so thick! " Angie continued to scream as I entered her. "Go slow! Go slow! Oh fuck!"

I rested my cock inside her as I felt her ass tightly grabbing my cock just below the head. When I sensed her relaxing just a bit I eased myself in another inch. As I did, Angie tensed again and screamed, "Fuck! Fuck! Oh, God you're fucking me! Oh!"

I stopped again, resting my cock, now buried two inches in, her until she relaxed once more. I then withdrew just a bit and thrust once more, deeper into her ass. We kept up this slow but always increasing penetration of her anal passage, Each time I thrust deeper Angie tensed, her sphincter grabbed my shaft and I stopped. As her spasm subsided, I slide myself partly out, just holding my dickhead inside her. When she relaxed and loosened again I thrust again, each time another bit deeper. When I did this Angie moaned and grunted and grabbed my cock with her sphincter once more.

Soon I was two thirds of the way inside her. I rested again and Angie slowly began to move her ass on my cock, her hips no longer fighting me but rotating, making it easier for me to penetrate. I slowly withdrew my prick until just the head remained inside, then started to stroke her deeply in slow rhythm, Angie tightened a little less and accepted my thick cock in her ass. As I sensed her new openness to my prick I withdrew again and then in one smooth motion buried myself all the way in her, my cock deep as it can go and my balls smashing up against her ass.

"God, you're so fucking tight and hot," I exclaimed. "I love your tight wet ass!"

"Fuck you're so big!" She cried.

"Do you like it. bitch? Do you like a big hard cock in your ass?" I asked.

Angie gasped. "I love it. I love your big thick hard cock in my ass! Fuck me, you fucker! Go on, fuck me with that fucking big cock!"

We started to move in the rhythm of sex, my prick sliding in and our of her tight wet ass, her hips thrusting back at me each time I plowed into her, her moaning with little sharp cries at each push. My hands, which had been on her hips moved up to her shoulders and I grabbed them, pulling her back on to my cock as I fucked her. Our rhythm increased, and I looked down at the sexy sight of my wet prick going into her backdoor, which was now fully open, accepting my thrusts.

I moved one hand from her shoulder to her breast and started to squeeze it and pinch her nipple. This drove Angie even wilder and she took one of her hands and placed it over mine. I then moved my hand down further and felt for her penis. It had lost some of its erection as I had driven into her, so I started to stroke it in time to my thrusts. It was still slick from the lube and soon it was hard again. Feeling her cock as I fucked her excited me to the height of erotic sensation. I could have spent hours pumping into her tight ass and stroking that hard cock. Angie let out little cries each time I drove deep in her and gyrated her ass against me, trying to impale herself as deeply as she could on my manhood.

As we continued to fuck I had the desire to see her face as I made love to her. I pulled my cock out from her ass. Angie gasped, not wanting to lose the delight of being filled by my penis and half turned to me, questioning.

"I want to fuck you from on top," I said. "Turn over."

Without a word Angie quickly lay down her back, spread her legs open with her knees up in the air, exposing her gaping, quivering asshole so recently filled by my thick rod to me as she did so. She took my cock in her hand and guided it to her rectum. With one smooth thrust I was in her balls deep. Angie let out a groan.

cahardtop
cahardtop
21 Followers
12