The Girl from the Convent Ch. 02

Story Info
Adeline finds trouble in the form of two young guards.
3.9k words
4.26
52.8k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The year passed quickly for Adeline, seated in front of her spinning wheel. She was not sure if it was the sedentary nature of her work, the additional food which the sisters heaped upon her, or just her body's natural development, but by the time eleven months had passed, her hips had widened, her behind become much more prominent and her breasts, as Etienne had put it, stood "out to there." Her waist, though, she though with some vanity, had remained small and slim, making her breasts and buttocks all the more noticeable.

Of course, her treatment drew some jealousy from the other wards of the convent. In addition to spinning, she was asked to perform other tasks, such as drawing water from the well late at night when one of the other girls thirsted. A bit guilty over her fortune, Adeline complied, preferring to bend to the will of the crowd rather than risk the sort of mob justice that the girls visited upon a transgressor. She remembered one girl by the name of Madeleine, the daughter of a wealthy merchant who had lost his wife and preferred his daughter to be raised in the simplicity of the convent. Madeleine had had a bad attitude from the beginning, refusing to do her part in even the simplest of tasks, leaving the other girls to shoulder the burden of her laziness. All twenty of them had cornered her one winter night and pelted her with pebbles. At first, Madeleine had laughed, asking if they really thought a child's game would do anything to her. But they were relentless, Adeline among them, and after fifteen minutes or so, Madeleine was cut up, blue with cold, and begging for mercy. The last thing Adeline wanted was to be subjected to the same cruel justice, and so, one night, about three weeks before her fiancé was due to return, she crept out in nothing but her cotton shift with her hair undone, a water jug balanced on one shoulder. Bernadette, a loudmouthed orphan from the village, had become the girls' de facto leader, and had demanded a jug of water to wash her face with. Never mind that it was two in the morning, Adeline thought, and went about her task.

The path to the well took her by the gate to the convent, where there were always two sentries standing guard. Sometimes, late at night especially, they would be young and boorish boys, not knowing better than to shout rude things at the abbey's residents going by. If they tried that sort of behavior during the day, they would be promptly sent from their posts in disgrace. But at night, there was nobody to hear her complaints.

She walked quickly by the guard post. The two nights prior, the guards had been two men -- boys really, neither could have been much older than nineteen or twenty -- who had shouted at her to lift her skirts and let them have a peek in the moonlight. She imagined the same two would be standing watch that night, and hunched her shoulders and tucked her head down, hoping they might leave her alone.

She had no such luck. She heard the shrill whistle as she bent over to lower the bucket down into the well.

"Look at that, Julien," she heard one of the guards, a swarthy, black-haired lad call, "You ever see an ass like that through a novitiate's dress?"

"I never seen an ass like that on a girl with tits like that," his friend, who was pale and freckled with sandy brown hair, replied, "I bet her mother was the best whore in town!"

"Hey! You, with the ass!" the dark-haired boy called, "Come over her and let us see it closer!"

Adeline ignored them, drawing the water from the well and filling Bernadette's jug. She started along the path back towards safety, nearly running. Unfortunately for her, a combination of her haste and the sheer blackness of the night caused her not to notice the uneven cobblestone, until her foot struck it, and she went sprawling, the pewter jug clattering against walk. She picked herself up. She had caught the full force of the fall on her hands, and was not hurt. But, looking around for the jug, she saw with horror that it had gone spinning towards the gate, and that one of the guards had reached through the bars, each about a foot apart from the next, and picked it up.

"Got something of yours," Julien said, leering at her, "You ought to come over here and get it."

They must have seen in the dim lamplight the distress on her face. She could go back to Bernadette empty-handed and face the wrath of the other girls. Or, she could take her chances with the guards.

"Just throw it here," she said, "Please!"

"No, you come here!" the dark-haired one said.

"Well, Gabriel," Julien said, "Looks like she doesn't want it back that badly... maybe we should just keep it."

"No," she said, sighing, and stepped forward to retrieve it.

"Put your hand through the gate," said Gabriel, grinning, his teeth showing very white against his dark skin.

"Please," she said, her voice catching. In a single fluid motion, Julien had thrust his hand between the bars and seized her forearm, pulling her viciously against the cold iron.

"You're older than the other girls," he said, examining her face, "What's your story?"

"I'm to be married in a month," she said.

The two exchanged a knowing glance which she did not quite understand.

"All right, listen, girl," said Julien, "You have been walking that path from the cloister to the well every night for a week, wearing nothing but that shift you're in right now. You can imagine the distress this has caused Gabriel and me, we being two young bachelors denied a woman's company."

"Why don't you buy a whore like every other young man?" Adeline hissed, suddenly defiant. She twisted and strained, but Julien's grasp on her arm was firm.

"Why would we buy whores when here you come, every night?" he asked, "Back and forth, just within sight of our posts, just begging for it..."

She struggled but, only succeeded in putting her other arm within reach of Gabriel, who grabbed and pulled it through another bar, leaving her pinned, her breasts thrust lewdly in front of her, against the gate. Finally, she went limp, "Fine," she said, "What will it take for you to let me go, and give me my jug?"

"You're going to provide a little relief for us," Gabriel said, "After the cruel way you've teased us."

"Just... just don't take my virginity," she said.

"I think we can work around that," Julien said, "Get on your knees."

They relaxed their grips just enough to allow her to kneel, but not enough that she could pull away. On her knees, her arms still tethered by the wrists , she found herself face to face with the young men's trousers. First Julien loosed her arm to unbutton himself and then Gabriel did the same once Julien had taken hold of her once again. She had read about this, once, in one of Hélène's books, how women -- and other men -- would take a man's sex in their mouths and suck until he loosed his seed. It had been described in lewd detail by the author. She was grateful that she had had this little bit of instruction on what was to come. But, as she was soon to find out, reading about it and actually performing the act were two entirely different things.

"Open your mouth," Gabriel commanded, drawing closer to the opening in the bars. Adeline obliged.

"Wider," he said, "If you bite me, we'll break both your arms."

She opened her mouth wider. The smell of his sex struck her full in the nostrils as he drew forward, not unpleasant, but to a girl who had known only the company of women for all of her adult life, it was strange and inexplicably exciting.

"You ever seen a cock before?" he asked.

She shook her head no. She had, of course, seen drawings, again from Hélène's books.

He reached down with the hand that was not holding her wrist and fumbled in his trousers, eventually drawing forth his manhood. She observed it warily in the lamplight. It stood completely rigid, at a right angle from his body. She had no idea how large one was supposed to be, but the one before her eyes now was about the size of a candle that had been burned half way down, four or five inches at the most. From what she had heard from the nuns and the other girls, that which dwelled in a man's trousers was some sort of horrible monster, meant to rip women apart, but this... this seemed entirely harmless.

"I'm going to let your arm go now," Gabriel said, "But Julien's going to keep hold of your other one, so no funny ideas."

He loosed her arm, and she brought it down to her side. Gabriel reached through the bars on either side of her and positioned her head in the middle of one of the gaps, his hands tangled in her dark hair.

"Open up, girl," he commanded.

She obliged, and suddenly found herself behind guided towards his manhood. She took him gingerly in her mouth, not altogether sure of what to expect. He tasted much the way he smelled, and she imagined that this was just how men smelled, just as women had their own scent, men did too. He paused as she wrapped her lips around the head of his cock, allowing her to explore it with her tongue. She had expected a man's cock to be rougher, but Gabriel's was smooth as she took him deeper in her mouth, getting used to the texture.

"Suck him deeper," Julien commanded.

She glanced over at him, and saw that he had freed his own with his free hand and was rubbing it as she worked her way up and down his friend's. She obeyed, taking more of Gabriel's cock in to her mouth, until she felt the tip touch the back of her throat and she gagged involuntarily. Gabriel took this as an invitation. The hands tangled in her hair suddenly gripped her tightly, and forced her down so that her lips touched the hair at the base of his cock, and the head went down her throat. She had no time to argue with this treatment as he pulled her back roughly, and then thrust it down her throat again. She gasped for air as he continued to thrust in and out of her mouth, managing to draw a few short breaths in between having her throat completely plugged by his throbbing manhood.

"Fuck, Jules," Gabriel groaned, "She's a natural!"

"Hurry up then," Julien said, his hand skittering over his own cock, watching in anticipation as the girl's mouth, uttering small whimpers, was forced back and forth, "I've got something else in mind for her."

"You're gonna go for it?" Gabriel gasped, pulling Adeline's head entirely into his groin.

"Of course I am," Julien said, grinning.

Adeline glanced wildly about, wondering what on earth Julien was talking about. She whimpered and moaned as Gabriel fucked her face, thrusting his hardness down her throat again and again and again.

"Suck harder, bitch," he commanded.

She complied, applying more pressure on his cock. He took his hands from her hair and planted them firmly at the back of her head, drawing her all the way onto him again. She suddenly felt his cock start to pulse, and felt something splatter against the back of her throat. He let loose a small moan, forcing her to stay there, his cock down her throat, while his seed spurted over and over, into the girl's virgin mouth. Finally, he let her go, and she drew back, coughing and gagging as she swallowed his hot issue.

"Please," she said, tears springing to her eyes, "Please can I go now?"

"Not a chance!" Julien exclaimed, "I haven't had my turn yet!"

"Please don't do that to me," she said, the tears trickling down her face, "Please, I couldn't breathe. I can't do that again..."

"You're to be married, you'll have to get used to it, won't you," Julien said, "But no, no, I won't be putting my dick where Gabriel just put his, that'd just be awkward."

Adeline felt, personally, still mulling over the slightly salty taste that Gabriel's seed left in the back of her throat, that she had had quite enough 'awkward' for one night. But she had already made her choice, choosing to take her chances with the guards rather than with the perverse justice of the female mob inside. She felt more tears well up and course down her face. Gabriel had grabbed her free wrist by this point, so she couldn't wipe them away.

"Stand up, girl," he commanded. She nodded and did so.

"Now, we're going to let go of your hands," he said, "And then you're going to turn around and put your hands through the bars backward. If you run or scream, the nuns will find out what's just happened, and your fiancé will leave you here in the convent your entire life. Is that what you want?"

She sniffled and shook her head, grateful when they let her arms go so she could run the back of her hand across her cheeks. She turned around, as they had asked, and thrust her arms backwards through the bars. She could not see behind her as Julien took off his belt and tethered her two wrists together, looping them over a cross-bar in the gate just at the height of her shoulders. She whimpered at the pain as her arms were bent at such an unnatural angle, and she found that she had to bend over at the waist, so that her arms stuck straight out behind her, in order to get them into a comfortable position. Because of the situation, this caused her to thrust her behind between the bars. What she didn't realize, as she hung there by her wrists, was that this was exactly what Julien had planned the whole time. She heard the lads chuckle as one of them lifted her shift to reveal that she wore nothing underneath.

"How old are you, anyway?" Gabriel asked.

"Nineteen," she replied.

"Really," Julien said, "I thought brunettes were supposed to have hairy pussies. Look, she's only got a bit around the sides and up top." She felt his hand trace the light fringe of black hair around her outer lips, "But I wouldn't rob a man of first crack at that." His fingers probed a bit into her slit, brushing the nub of her clitoris and moving down. "Feel that, Gabriel, I think sucking your cock got this bitch wet!"

Gabriel laughed, "My cock has that effect on women. Too bad we've gotta preserve her virtue, eh Jules?"

"I suppose," Julien said, "But then again, I've always had different preferences of what to do to a woman than you. Hand me that extra oil, would you?"

Adeline, doubled over, could see nothing but the cobblestones below her feet. If she could have turned around, though, she would have seen Julien applying a greasy handful of oil to his exposed cock. She would have also seen more clearly than the glimpses she had gotten while Gabriel was firmly fucking her face that it was much larger than Gabriel's, both in length and circumference. This, however, she remained blissfully ignorant of, as well as what he planned to do to her. That is, until she felt the heat of his hand trace between the twin globes of her behind, making contact with a passageway she had never imagined would come into play in this sort of context. According to Hélène's books, that was what men did to each other, not what they did to women!

"No," she said, "Not there..."

"Well, girl," Julien said, laughing, "You've got two choices. You can beg me to bugger you, or I can take your pussy by force. I can't imagine that husband of yours would appreciate taking you to bed and finding that another man's cock had already taken your virginity. In fact, he'd probably send you back here!"

"You want me to..."

"Beg for it," he commanded, his oily hand sliding over her exposed hole and down between her legs, stroking her clitoris absentmindedly. She gasped as another torrent of moisture soaked her pussy. She struggled with her tethers, but her hands were tightly bound to the gate.

"Please," she said.

"It's really your choice," Julien said, cackling cruelly.

"Please do that to me," she said.

"Do what?" Julien asked. She felt him put the tip of his cock between her cheeks and slide it up and down. She tensed when he touched her sensitive back hole, curious at the sensations it sparked.

"Please put your cock in my..."

"In your what?"

"Put it in my ass," she croaked, the tears flowing freely from her eyes.

"Say it again."

"Please put your cock in my ass," she said.

"Good girl!" Julien exclaimed, positioning the tip of his cock at her tiny back entrance. He put his right hand through the bars to brace against her pussy, "Now, remember, you had best stay quiet. If you wake anyone, and they find you like this, you'll never leave the convent." Before she could voice her consent, he pressed one finger down on her clitoris, and as she gasped her pleasure from that, she found herself biting back cries of pain as his cock plummeted into her ass, pushing in until she thought she would be ripped in half. The oil he had applied to his engorged member and her tight passageway eased it, but still she had to grit her teeth to keep from screaming, and cried silently from the pain. It was all Julien could do to keep his moaning at a minimum at the tightness of her squeezing his cock as he thrust it all the way in. When he was fully engulfed, he paused, as she struggled vainly to free herself from her restraints.

"You're going to hurt yourself, and me, if you don't relax," he hissed. He began moving his hand across her clit, careful to stay away from her virgin pussy. The oil made it easy to stroke her there, moving his hand slowly. She behaved herself and kept quiet, but close to her he could hear the soft noises she made in the back of her throat as he played with the sensitive bud. He felt her ass start to relax as he rubbed her, and he began to thrust in and out gently, still moving his hand between her legs.

Adeline, who had, as she had told Etienne the year before, played a bit with her friend Hélène, touching and licking each other after the sisters had gone to bed, but they had been roommates for a scant six months before Hélène had been sent off to be married, and so had not had the chance to explore the range of their sexual responses. Once, she remembered, Hélène had been exploring her vulva with her tongue, and had let it slip down and slide shyly across her puckered back hole. She'd tensed up and ordered her friend to stop, but had been secretly and shamefully thrilled with the sensation. Now, with Julien's hardness up inside her, so different from Hélène's rough, pink little tongue, she felt a bit of that thrill again. Especially, she noted shamefully, as his hand worked her most sensitive of regions. Within a few minutes, he was thrusting hard into her ass. The pain was still there, she observed, but was dwarfed in comparison to the sense of urgency as his stroking took on a desperate quality. She felt the familiar sensation as the heat rose in her pussy. She felt her pale cheeks go pink, and her breathing become labored.

"Have you ever climaxed before?" she heard Julien's hoarse whisper.

She nodded.

"Do you want to now?"

She did nothing, not wanting to show her assailant the effect he was having on her.

"Do you?" he asked. His hand grabbed onto the little pink bud between her lips, much as Etienne had, pinched it, and twisted it as he thrust violently into her ass. She imagined, as he started, that this was intended to cause her pain, to torture her... but the intensity of the sensations proved too much for the girl's delicate constitution, and she pulled against her bindings as she came, her clitoris pulsating and her ass tensing up, grabbing ahold of Julien's hard cock, gripping and releasing his manhood over and over again as a torrent of juices flooded from her pussy. This, in turn, proved too much for Julien, the muscles of her tight passageway tightening even more, then releasing him, massaging the tip of his cock as he thrust deeper than he had before and felt his seed spurting into her. He gripped the bars of the gate for balance as he bit back his cries of pleasure. He stood there for a full minute as her ass milked his cock, withdrawing only after he had gone fully flaccid. Gabriel wasted no time in releasing the girl's wrists from their restraints, and she stood up gratefully, stretching her back and working the kinks out of her joints that her prolonged stance in such an awkward position had put there. She pulled her shift back down, and turned to face them.

12