The Girl From Work

Story Info
Two women meet at work and become lovers.
2.2k words
3.97
33.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bradley and I met at work. She works on the food side of the store and I work on the other side in toys. She likes to pick on me because I'm short. She's tall and slender. She also likes to wear a hat, I like that on her. We always sit a different tables in the brake room, I always find my self looking over at her as she listens to her music. I walked up to her the other day and gave her my phone number.

She called me up and I asked her if she would like to go to the movies some time. The next week we went to a movie and then I took her to dinner. We went to a Mexican place that I like. We had a lot of fun. We spent time talking at work and sometimes after work she would call me and we would talk some more. On our weekends we would get together and hang out at home or the mall, just doing things we like to do. For the next two months we just had fun and got to know one another. I asked her if she would like to spend Christmas Eve with me and she told me yes. She came home with me that morning after work.

It was a few min drive home and all she could do is just look at me. I asked her why she was staring at me and she smile and said that she just couldn't believe that I actually wanted to spend Christmas with her. I told her that I couldn't wonder what it would be like not spending it without her. We both laughed. I pulled into my drive way and I parked the car. I went to open the door and she held on to my arm, I turned and looked at her and she leaned in and kissed me. When she pulled back all I could do was smile, that was our first kiss. We got out of the car and walked in side. I turned on the lights and the heater, it got really cold while I was at work and my husband was not there to turn it on. She noticed that he was not home and asked where he was, I told her that he went out of town to pick up our daughter for Christmas and that he would be back the day after tomorrow. I went into the kitchen and made us some hot chocolate, she said thanks and we sat down on the couch.

I turned on the TV and flipped thru the channels until I found a good Christmas show to watch. While we where watching she would look over at me and smile. After a while I was getting sleeping and I stated to close my eyes. She touched me and I jumped a little and she asked if I wanted to lay down for a while, I told her I was OK for now. In a few minutes I was a sleep again and this time she just laid me down on her lap. When I woke up it was three o'clock and she was asleep with her head on the arm of the couch. I got up off the couch and when to get her a blanket but by the time I got back she was awake and looking at me with sleepy eyes.

I just smiled at her and told her that she could go lay down in my room if she wanted, she just shook her head and told me that she wanted to stay up and spend some time with me. I told her that I was going to go get a shower to wake my self up and that she could watch TV or something until I got out. I went in and got a shower and then got dressed, when I came out I went in to the kitchen and she was making breakfast. She told me to sit down and she handed me a plate with pancakes, eggs, and bacon. She know that its my favorite and she told me that was my first present of the night. I told her thank you and we ate. When we got done it was four thirty, I asked her what she wanted to do and she told me that she wanted to go out and do something. I asked her if she would like to go and look at some Christmas lights and she told me that would be fine. We left and I took her down to St. Augustine to look at the lights. We got there and it had just started to get dark and the lights where coming on all over the city, it was beautiful.

The lights where beaming on to the water and it was really nice. We walked around the city and looked at all the lights, she asked it I would like some ice cream and I told her I would love some. We went over to a small shop and got some wonderful homemade ice cream. We walked around town for a little bit longer and then headed home. When we got home I turned on my Christmas tree and some soft Christmas music. I got a present from under the tree and handed it to her. She smiled and asked what it was and I told her to open it, and it was shirt that she had wanted from the mall. She told me thanks and gave me a hug. She got up and told me she would be right back. She went out to the car and brought back a bag. When she got back in the house she handed me a black box, I looked at her funny and I took it from her. She told me to open it that it wouldn't hurt me I just laughed and opened it.

It was a little back tape, I looked at her and she told me that there was more to the gift, that I was going to get it in pieces. She handed me another box and this one was red. I opened this one and it was a video camera, I asked her what it was for and she told me that it was for me to do what I wanted with it. I got up and when to the tree and got another gift for her. It was a CD with a gift card to go to the movies. She thanked me, and then told me that she had one more gift for me but I wasn't allowed to have it until later. She got up and took me by the hand and said right now I want to dance with you. She pulled me close to her and we started to dance. It felt so good in her arms. She leaned down and kissed me. As she kissed me she was walking us backwards. She pushed me up into the bed room door and kissed me some more, with one free hand she opened the door and walked me to the bed.

She laid me down on the bed and continued to kiss me. While she kissed me she started to unbuttoned my shirt and take it off, I had a red silk and lace bra on that I had bought for the holidays. She bent down and nibbled on my nipples throe my bra, it felt so good. She took off the bra and sucked on my nipples for a while. She kissed down my stomach until she got to my jeans. She unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down, I had on red silk and lace panties to match the bra. She nibble on my clit a little throe the panties. When she did that it got me hot and I started to get wet. She came up and kissed me again, and then slid her hand down my body it felt so good.

She slid her hand down my panties and between the lips of my pussy and felt how wet I was getting. I moaned softly. She brought her finger back out and tasted of my juices. She told me I tasted good. She bent over the bed and under the bed and brought out a can of whip cream. She kissed me again and then sprayed the whip cream on my nipples and slowly liked them off. Then she made dots of whip cream down my stomach and liked them as she went down. She then took off my panties and sprayed whip cream on my clit and liked it off. She looked up at me and smiled, then she sprayed it in my pussy and liked it slowly out. She pushed her tongue back in me and I couldn't handle it any more and I came all over her face. She didn't stop and made me cum two more times and then she liked me clean.

She came up and kissed me and then she held me until I could breath again. When I calmed down she bent back over the bed and brought out a box wrapped in gold paper. I asked her what it was and she told me to just open it and see. I opened it and it was a strap on dildo and I looked her and smiled. I asked her what she was going to do with it and she said I'm not going to do anything with it, you are. I looked at her again and I'm sure my eyes where big as houses because she laughed at me. She leaned over and kissed me and whispered in my ear that this was my last gift and she wanted me to make love to her with it. I smiled at her and said that I would love to do that. She helped me put it on and then I laid her down on the bed and I kissed her down her body, her skin was so soft on my lips it felt like she was melting on my lips. I pulled down her jeans and I kissed her clit and liked her pussy to get her all wet. In a few minutes her juices where flowing and she was good and wet.

I got up on my knees and bent over and kissed her and as I did I pushed the dildo in to her pussy. I pushed the tip of it in and I stayed there for a few seconds to let her relax and then I pushed some more of it in. she wrapped her legs around me and pushed me all the way in and she let out a long moan. I stayed like that for a couple of seconds and then pulled out and back in, after a minute or so I got in to a good rhythm and she started to push her hips in to me making the dildo go I as far as it could. We did this for about ten minutes and she grabbed on to me and she came all over the place. She came so hard that the dildo, the bed and the both of us where all wet when she was done. I bent down a kissed her and told her thanks for the gift, and that I loved it. I pulled out of her and took off the dildo and told her to lets get a shower. We got in the shower and washed up and then got dressed. We went out into the living room and sat down on the couch. While we where watching TV I laid down in her lap and fell asleep. She got out and went into the bed room and changed the sheets and then came back into the living room and picked me up and put me in bed. She laid down beside me and gave me a light kiss and told me goodnight.

We woke up the next morning holding each other. I kissed her and told her thanks for staying with me, and she said she wouldn't have missed it for the world. We got up and dressed and I took her home and then I went to my moms for Christmas Day. The whole time I was there all I could think about was the night we shared. When I got home I called her and we told each other about our day and then we told each other good night and we went to bed. That night we went to work, but I don't think we got much work done.

I kept walking over to her part of the store just so I could see her and talk to her. We went and had lunch together just the two of us and talked about staying together again. When I got home the next morning husband and daughter where home and we had our Christmas morning. I was off that night so I didn't get to see Bradley at work that night. My husband asked me what we did and I smiled at him and told him that I had something for him in the bed room for later. That night when our daughter when to bed I took him in the bed room and showed him the tape we made for him, he was very pleased, thanked me and kissed me.