The Girl I Wanted To Bed Ch. 03

Story Info
A playboy dominant CEO falls hard for a hard hearted woman.
2.8k words
4.54
12.5k
6

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 06/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
divonne
divonne
43 Followers

Hey guys. Thanks for your lovely feedback and new readers, please read the first two chapters of this series. you will understand the situation better then and I hope you like it. thank you once again. HAppy reading.

*****

I closed the door with a resounding thud and turned to look at her. She laid on my huge king sized bed, glaring at me across the room. Her eyes threatened to kill me. My body pulsed at the way her eyes spoke volumes to me without using any words. I loved how her thick lashes tried to hide the real emotions swirling inside her - the scared nervous girl she was. Yet the look of bravado stayed etched on her face.

"Stay away from me," she hissed, in that husky voice of hers, that brought goose bumps all over my arms. How can anyone be so lethal and yet so vulnerable? My eyes roamed over her porcelain smooth skin. The silken tresses that was a fair warning for me from a mile, the dreamy almond eyes that glared at me, the Grecian proud nose that stood high even when she lay as a prey to me, the parted mouth that I longed to taste again and again. They beckoned me. The neck arched as she struggled showing off that sexy little mole on her olive toned skin, which I longed to mark as mine. The soft perfect mounds that I wanted to cradle my hands on, the deep navel set in her voluptuous body where I wanted to dip my mouth in and then the secret haven beneath it that was hidden between the long sculpted legs she had. Oh, how I wanted her.

It almost made me wonder if she was the predator and I was the prey. I moved towards her and within a stride I was there near the bed, towering over her small frame, lusting over her. Almost as if in a trance I leaned down over her. My hands imprisoned her on either side as I descended over her. So close, so damn close...

"Don't you dare touch me," the sharp angry voice cut fast across my fantasy. I woke up with a start. "Damn you, Jenna," I cursed her. I breathed out slowly. My body was sweating and I had a raging hard on. Not again, I thought in despair. I looked over the crumpled sheets to the clock on me bedside table. It was four in the morning! I fell back on the bed. Will this ever stop? I wondered.

I certainly could not sleep now. I moved out of my bed and went straight to my bathroom. I opened the shower to its full force and stepped under it. I groaned as the ice cold water hit me. I vowed to myself then - one day Jenna, I will make sure I take full compensation for every cold shower I have had to take because of you and much more.

I kept the shower on for a long time and finally after what felt like hours, I felt myself go back down. 'Don't think about her,' I told myself strictly and then of course my treacherous mind had to remember the jaw dropping moment when she entered my cabin. I shook my head in frustration as I got aroused all over again. Damn. I went back to my bed and the rest of the night was lost in sighs.

The next morning I was knee deep in work when the door of my cabin opened and Neil entered. I inwardly cursed his timing. Who was I kidding? Of course he was going to come. I had rejected Jenna without any reason. Even Michelle had been surprised and of course I hadn't given any explanation to her. I racked my brains for an explanation but Neil was smiling at me with that irritating smug smile he had. As if he knew what was wrong - of course he knew what was going on.

"You are supposed to knock," I reminded him.

Neil looked back at the door as if he had forgotten that it existed, then he turned back to me with a smile and said, "That is when I come here as your employee. I have come here as a friend."

My eyes narrowed on its own - What is this guy up to now? Neil raised his hands at once in surrender and said, "I was going to invite you to my birthday party. Don't be always so mean and suspicious."

"Your birthday?" I asked.

Neil smiled brightly, "it is this Friday. I checked it out with Michelle. You are all clear. Please give me company on that day. Please. Please. Please." He begged and I could almost make out the crocodile tears that he had ever ready.

I arched my eyes at him. Something didn't feel at place here but I couldn't point it out yet. Neil pouted and folded his hands, "You are the only friend I have. Say yes."

I stared hard at him but of course the man was ingenious with expressions and all I saw was his crocodile tears threatening to fall. I sighed and nodded. "Fine," I said.

Neil clapped and beamed at me, "The celebration will be at my place at eight. Do not be late." I nodded. I waited for him to say something about Jenna but he didn't. He turned and was about to go. I called after him, "Neil, I have decided to contact Xentrix for the Lolita Gel ad but on our terms."

He turned to face me. "Why them?" he asked. I smiled inwardly. For the first time Neil couldn't decipher what I had in mind. I looked at him seriously and said, "Their work is good and they are desperate for good contacts and we are a huge contact."

Neil pondered over it and nodded silently. "That's a good decision," he said and then I heard him mumble, "They are desperate."

'What?" I asked him.

Neil shook his head and said, "We need a 3d artist though. It is expensive to contact a studio all the time and even I am not good with the 3d zone."

"Yes we do," I said and waited again for him to say something about Jenna but he didn't. "Tell Sean to research such a person and send me the resumes and work reels."

Neil nodded and left without another word. Something was surely wrong. I concluded the moment he went. What the hell was Neil cooking up? I wondered. But the phone rang then and I was again drawn deep down into my massive work load.

...

"Sir, you have to leave at 7 o clock, so shall I tell the guard to keep your car ready?" Michelle asked.

I remembered then. Neil's birthday. Shit. I had completely forgotten that. I didn't even buy a gift. I sighed and nodded to her. "Ask Miranda not to prepare dinner for me and Michelle, please arrange a gift from me for Neil," I begged the last part.

Michelle smiled and nodded, "I already told Miranda and your clothes are ready at home and I knew you would forget so I already have got something on your behalf."

"Really?" I asked amazed and thanked the gods for Michelle once again.

"I will be right back," she said and left my cabin only to return with a small jewelry bag.

I looked at her curiously. She didn't do anything crazy, I hope. She looked at me and chuckled, "Oh please, give me some credit. Neil has always been into all these junk stuff. So I got this for him." She opened the velvet box and put it before me. It had a single metallic ear stud nestled between the soft velvet. It was long and pointed and had a dragon made out of silver. It yelled Neil's name.

"That is why sometimes I feel like putting you in a pedestal and worship you." I said. Michelle laughed. "Neil will love it," I said as I touched the heavy stud. Michelle wrapped it back and said, "I will remind you at seven then. Please don't make me kill you."

"I will try," I said. When she left I pondered again that something felt amiss but I couldn't really point it out. I went back to work. At seven Michelle reminded me and I hurried off to home. I showered and put on casual jeans and a white shirt. I took the gift bag and drove off to Neil's place.

It was a full floor flat in one of the modern apartments at the other side of the town. The parking lot was full when I reached. I should have known. I groaned. Neil had a full party going on. How typical was that?

I went up the lift and rang the doorbell. I was about to accuse Neil of lying when the door opened and SHE was there. The air left my lungs. She looked stunning. Good Lord. How much sexiness have you put in one woman? We stared at each other and slowly me eyes moved over her.

She looked ravishing. It was a plain midnight blue dress that fell to her knees, giving me a very great view of her sculpted legs. It was a halter and all those parts of her arms and shoulders that had stayed hidden beneath the clothes she has worn before were now before me. She had a sexy collarbone and I wanted to suck that up. I almost groaned in frustration. Her hair was pleated into a messy bun and she had applied little make up.

I slowly realized she was staring at me too. 'Well that was nice.' I thought smiling down at her. But of course she was my one and only ice queen. The moment I smiled down at her, she froze into her rigid state and scowled at me. "What are you doing here?" she asked.

"Stop thinking so high about yourself. I am here for Neil," I said. At that moment the person in question yelled from inside and rushed to me. He was wearing one of his most bizarre yet stunning looks and he smiled widely when he saw Jenna and me together. Of course, I realized. He had set it up.

He smiled widely at me and said, "I thought you won't come," then he looked at Jenna and said, "Oh yes, as you two have met each other, I don't think you need another introduction."

Jenna turned to him and I groaned out. Her dress which was demure from the front had no back at all and it ended steeply at her waist in a deep V. Her beautiful smooth skin was out on display and touch. Why are Gods so cruel? Neil grinned and Jenna hastily turned to my side.

"Come on Jenna, don't be so angry on Rylan. He thinks a little too highly of our company and that's why you couldn't bag the job," Neil said.

Jenna grimaced and looked at me. I smiled and said, "I am very sorry Miss Aileen but I do hope you understand. I hope you have not forgotten what I said to you, did you?"

She turned a deep shade of red as she remembered the small office conversation. She struggled to keep it in check. She stammered, "Neil, I will be right back. I think someone needs a drink there..."

Neil stopped her and said, "Please Jenna, enjoy the party and Rylan hardly knows anyone here. Why don't you be my darling and give him some company? You don't mind, do you?"

Jenna was almost berserk but of curse Neil was not hearing things. I smiled, "I really don't mind her company."

"There, it's done. Now if you please excuse me, I see a very hot guy over there," Neil said. I handed the gift to Neil and wished him before he disappeared, leaving us alone.

We stood for a long time and then she turned to me. "I don't want to be with you and ruin my evening, so I will leave."

Wow. That's harsh. I thought. "Am I so boring?" I asked her.

"No, I like boring. You are irritating." She said, spitting fire from her eyes.

"Really? Now I know we have been on a bad start, but come on. I really can behave as a gentleman," I said.

"I don't really care how you can behave," she said and left me. I followed her and we reached the drinks counter.

She turned towards me and said, "Why are you following me?"

"You really have a high opinion of yourself miss Aileen," I dragged the end part again, "It is an open bar. I am here for a drink." I turned to the attendant and ordered myself a martini.

She jerked herself and then ordered herself a soft drink. The crowd increased and we were pushed off into a little corner. Someone pushed against her and she fell over me. She winced. I glared at the culprit and immediately shifted so that now she was between the wall and me. She looked away and after a long time she spoke, "Thank you for that."

I smiled down at her and said, "I told you I can behave."

She didn't answer me and made a move to leave. I let her. I watched as she hurried off away from the crowd. Throughout the evening our eyes kept meeting each other. Wherever I went I sought her out and of course we would find each other staring at one another and always she looked away immediately. I tried to understand the way her mind was working inside. She was elusive and face was expressionless. Neil met me near the dance floor and he dragged me out to it begging me to dance with him.

"I really want to dance with that hot guy who is dancing with Jenna. So don't be such a selfish mean person that you are on my birthday. I have asked the DJ to announce us to change partners when I reach near him," Neil said.

He didn't actually need to give me such a lone explanation. I myself wanted to get Jenna away from the arms of that man who was holding her so dearly. I didn't like the way he held her. She was mine.

"Let's go," I muttered and I took Neil to the dance floor. We danced and I must say Neil was a very good dancer but it was someone else's moves that had me transfixed to them. We moved to the couple and as soon as we did, the DJ asked us to change partners. Neil literally ran to the man who was dancing with Jenna. I loathed the man already.

Jenna looked around but I was the only available partner. She stopped and the song started. We stared again. I finally stepped to her and bowed, "May I have this dance?"

She was silent for a long time and then she said, "I can't really dance. Excuse me."

I followed her this time. She moved out of the crowd and we reached the terrace garden. There were very few people there and even they were descending down. She turned to face me and shouted angrily, "Why are you following me? Need a fresh air?"

My eyes narrowed and I said, "I wanted to know why are you afraid of me?"

She jerked back and stammered, "What do you mean? I am not afraid of you."

I took a step towards her. No touching. I told myself. She stepped back. "Then explain me why you run even when I am a perfect gentleman to you?"

She looked away and after a long time she said, "I am not running away from you. I do not care about you. Why will I care about you?"

"Say it with your eyes on mine." I challenged her. She didn't look up and I stepped again.

"Excuse me," she tried to move again. I let her go but I called out after her, "Its because you feel it too, don't you?"

She turned back to me, "feel what?"

"The connection that we have," I said simply.

"What are you talking about? There is no connection between you and me," She said.

"There is and you know it," I said to her. I stepped up again and she couldn't move back this time. I was so close to her. I leaned down over her and said, "You are afraid of it and that's why you are running away from me."

"I am not afraid of you and I am not running away from you and there is no connection between us. There is no us." She said. Her eyes ablaze and her body charged up. I didn't know if it was from the untruthful denial she was admitting or the closeness we had.

"Then prove it," I challenged her.

She didn't think and fell right into my trap, "How?"

"Let me kiss you." I said.

divonne
divonne
43 Followers