The Girl I Wanted To Bed Ch. 04

Story Info
Jenna finally takes up Rylan's challenge.
1.5k words
4.42
10.3k
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 06/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
divonne
divonne
43 Followers

I am sorry, readers. It has been a while but here is the next chapter. I promise the next coming chapters would be hot as hell. Enjoy reading.

*****

"I am not afraid of you and I am not running away from you and there is no connection between us. There is no us." She said. Her eyes ablaze and her body charged up. I didn't know if it was from the untruthful denial she was admitting or the closeness we had.

"Then prove it," I challenged her.

She didn't think and fell right into my trap, "How?"

"Let me kiss you." I said.

There was a loud silence between us. She stared at me stunned. Her eyes wide, her mouth slightly parted and her whole state frozen. I tilted my head, and then stepped closer to her. I whispered, "Let me kiss you, Jenna."

"That was the worst ploy any guy would do to get a kiss," she said slowly, "Are you that desperate?"

"Are you that big a liar to deny what we have?" I retaliated back to her. Her eyes narrowed and her head stuck high as she glared at me. She inched closer and tilted her face slightly towards me, offering her lips in invitation to me. She whispered, "Go on kiss me and prove yourself right to me."

Was she really letting me kiss her? I could not believe it. It could not be so. She would not let anything go by without a fight, then how... I stared at her inviting lips and slowly leaned down to kiss them. My lips brushed again her frozen ones and I felt her tremble against me. My smile widened as I slowly took her lower lip and suckled at it. Her mouth opened beneath me readily. So sweet... I thought as thousands of emotions rumbled into me. Her scent swirling around me and I was lost into her when suddenly a sharp pair of canines dug into my lips and I tasted blood.

I pushed her away as the pain seared in my mouth. She had a satisfied smile on her mouth. She said, "Yes, I am sure now that we have a connection. I literally cannot live without you. My whole soul is seared to the very end with this revelation."

I stared at her dumbfounded, my lips pursed in anger and shock. She smiled in satisfaction and then she flicked her hairs and she was gone. Just like that. Gone.

...

Jenna was still smiling as she moved to the exit. A hand stopped her and she whipped around to face Neil. "Gosh, you scared me!" she said.

"You are leaving?" Neil asked.

"Yeah, you have some seriously low standard people around here," she told him.

Neil raised his hands in alarm, "Do not look at me like that! I have no idea about whom you are talking about."

Jenna arched her eyebrows at him and pursed her lips challenging him to say another lie. Neil closed his eyes and shook his head in exasperation, "Ok. Fine. I know whom you are talking about. I don't know why you two don't gel up? You two are perfect for each other?"

"Oh really? And how did you deduce that one?" Jenna asked her best friend. Neil gave another exasperated shake and she sighed, "Neil, I know you want to help me but seriously I have had my share of creeps in one lifetime and Rylan Washer is too much for my plate. Do not pursue this matchmaking craze of yours again. Not with him."

"Why?"

"Why?" Jenna literally shouted back at Neil, "Because he is an arrogant man who thinks he can have any damn woman because of his amazing career and rich looks and his ridiculous bank balance. He is highly delusional about his own personality. He thinks he is charming and women will lie down on his feet and beg him to be in their life, but he is wrong. The only type of women that he ever has a hope of achieving are all those feather-headed, goose-brained, clingy, idiots that you detest. He is a shallow man and I am too refined for his palate. He can never be the man for me. Ever."

"I see."

"Thank god, you see," Jenna said and then she realized something. Neil had not open his mouth for a while and the last words have not come from him, it had come from a person behind her. Her heart slummed down as she slowly reluctantly turned to face the man she had just so highly praised. He towered over her and his grey eyes were in flames. She could not make out what it was - anger or something else but it had the intensity to burn her then and there.

"I am arrogant?" he asked her.

Jenna turned her back towards him and said, "I did not lie what I said just a while back. If you want to make yourself believe if I really said it, then I will personally confirm that I meant every word that I said just now."

She clenched her palms just the tiniest bit, 'Shit! Where did he come from?'

"If that's the case then I guess I lost our little bet right now. You are the least affected by our kiss," he said. I closed my eyes, 'Why did he had to mention it before Neil! Now he will never hear the end of it.' I looked up and found Neil smiling wide at me.

"So in that case, as you have just defeated my stupid fantasy about us having a connection I would like to request you to join my firm as our new 3d artist and manager," He said.

Jenna looked back at him in disbelief. 'Is the guy for real? I just bit him, beat him, and called him all sorts of things and yet here he is offering me a job.' She thought.

"I am sorry but I am not interested," Jenna said. The best way out of this was to decline.

"Really? I thought you were interested when you came to my office and gave the interview. I was in a delusion that time that there was something between us but you have proven me wrong and since you are so confident that I am nowhere ever going to be of any interest to you and can achieve only those feather-headed and goose brained clingy women, I do not see any reason why you should not accept the offer now?" He said.

There was a glint in his eyes and his face was grim. It was one of those expressions when someone is controlling a lot of emotions inside and the mind is working on overdrive. Jenna knew the moment he said the next words that she was deep in trouble. "You are not afraid now, are you? After that remarkable speech about my shallow personality, you are not afraid that I might however have some effect on you," he said.

A strange lump formed in her throat. How did it come to this? All she had wanted was to enjoy a decent evening but this man never seemed to let any stone unturned in her life. Why did he not just leave her be? She was not interested, was this too big to understand? It had always worked before. Her cold nature and rude behavior had always been enough to drive people away from pursuing her but then there were people like her present boss and people worse than that. HE was probably the worse one.

"I am not afraid of anything. I just lost interest in working," she said...

"Under me?" he added and his firm lips curved into an arrogant smile that brushed an angry knot inside her. Why the hell was this man so damn arrogant? She seethed with fury inside.

He nodded and said, "I understand, Miss Jenna."

She instantly shouted at him, "Do not call me that!" There was a loud silence after her outburst. Jenna shook her head to clear the anger she felt inside her. The fury was welling up to get out and get over the infuriating man before her. She hissed in anger and her eyes literally burned with unchecked emotions. The man before her stepped up and then came impossibly close to her. She leaned back to stay away from his handsome face.

"You are a liar, Miss Jenna, you Are affected by me. Unlike what you said just a while back, my shallow personality does affects you and if you really want to prove yourself right then you will accept my job offer. I do not mix business with pleasure, but maybe you are afraid that you might," he whispered to her. She found it hard to breathe. Even when he was still inches apart from her, his proximity affected her. 'HE DOES NOT AFFECTS ME!' she shouted at herself and then she rose her eyes in defiance.

"I will prove you wrong again, Mr. Washer. I accept but if you call my Jenna again, I sure will make you pay hell for it," she said.

divonne
divonne
43 Followers