The Girl I Wanted To Bed Ch. 05

Story Info
Jenna sees a whole new side of Rylan.
2.4k words
4.58
11.6k
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 06/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
divonne
divonne
43 Followers

Hey Readers. Here is another short chapter. I hope you like it. I intended to make this story a fast and short one but the characters deserved more in depth so I have made it into more of a novel. hope you like it and Please give me your valued comments. Thats what keeps me going on. Thank you. Enjoy reading.

*****

"It was not a bad decision, Jenna," Neil said.

Jenna looked up from her desktop and nodded, but again her eyes moved back to the window. She stared outside at the view. The traffic crawled below and the wind waved to her. She closed her eyes and sighed. She did not know if accepting the offer had been the right thing to do. Rylan Washer knew how to say the right things to her to make her accept what he wanted. She knew that her new job place was much better than her old one. She knew she had Neil there to support her and be with her. She also knew the pay was extravagant than her miserly past one. She even knew that this job was an amazing opportunity for her full display of talent but all of these things got cancelled with the one fact that she would have Rylan Washer in her life on a daily basis.

The man was an enigma, however much did she want to deny the fact but he was a walking form of energy. He was tall, really tall and he towered over her small frame. His dark gorgeous looks with his café latte skin and gorgeous dark hairs were enough to drive any sane woman to hook onto him but she tried and she tried her level best to stay away from him because each time he had been even in the approximate nearness of a mile to her, she sensed that alarming danger warning in her head. He rocked her life with one wave, one word and the slightest of gestures.

She was afraid of him. She did not want to admit but she knew she was afraid of his nearness. He was not like her previous boss - the lecherous bald guy who tried to pounce on her at every opportunity. He was nowhere like him but he was lethal. He threatened her entire existence and she feared the way he was bent on having her.

"Why?" she thought to herself and sighed again. She hid her face in the crook of her arms and cuddled into herself. She had been ready to leave Xentrix but she doubted she was ready for Rylan. She doubted she would ever be ready for anyone or anything in her life other than work. She wondered if she was just a cold person.

A blush crept to her skin and heightened at the memory of a long drawn kiss. The first time Rylan had kissed her, in that alley. The way his lips had moved over hers. The way his tongue had stroked her lips to part and then he had discovered all those sensitive zones in her mouth that burst into firecrackers with each flick of his tongue. The way his steel like arms imprisoned her under him and then his mouth made love to hers. She felt a tremor run along her spine just at the thought. 'No,' she said to herself.

'Why am I thinking like this? I shouldn't. That man is a master playboy and all he sees is you as a challenge and you got to prove him wrong. You worth more than this; much more than a trophy to be won.' She said to herself and sighed again.

Jenna slept little that night. However much she tried and console herself that she was not affected by this change of events, she could not sleep over the idea at all. She twisted and turned the entire night trying to calm down her heightened senses. Her mind anticipating the next day and her body aware of the man she would meet again. Jenna gave up on sleeping at 4 o' clock. She dragged herself from her bed and had a really cold shower. 'I need to calm down!' she shouted at herself.

She worked on some old papers and settlements to while away the time. When she heard Neil's door open on the other side of the flat she peeped out of her room and asked cheerfully, "Coffee?"

Neil rubbed his eyes sleepily and pouted. He hated getting up in the morning. He made a half hearted nod and disappeared in the washroom. Jenna smiled and started cooking the breakfast for them. Half an hour later, Neil returned and sniffed happily at the warm smell of fried bacons and coffee.

"Smells amazing," he said as he sat down at the dining table, "You sure do seem cheerful."

"I got rid of a nightmare and it's the first start of a new life, of course I am happy and cheerful," Jenna smiled.

"Sure," Neil said in that mysterious ways of his. Jenna made a face at him and got back to her cup of coffee. Neil stared at her and muttered something under his breathe. Jenna ignored him. The guy was not going to tell her, whatever was going through his mind. They finished their breakfast and then Neil drove her to their office.

"One of the many perks about working here. Free transport," Jenna said. Neil smiled and said, "It's not going to be free you know, I will make you make coffee for me every morning from now."

Jenna pretended to think, and then nodded, "I guess I can do that." They entered the huge office. Neil knew everyone of course and he called out greetings to them cheerfully as he made his way to his cabin. Jenna followed him unsure of what to do and where to go. He took her to the very end of the hallway and moved to the left to a glass door. Jenna stiffened as she realized where he was taking her. Rylan's office.

His secretary smiled at him and said, "I hope you have good news for him."

"Why is that?" Neil asked with a smile, "Bad weather?"

"Hailing rain stones, since the morning," the woman said. Jenna looked out at the clear cheerful sky outside perplexed. The woman looked at her and held out a hand to her, "Aileen, right?"

Jenna nodded and shook her hand, "Call me Jenna, please."

"I am Michelle. Mr. Washer's secretary. I am the one you come to before any business with Mr. Washer," she said.

Neil smiled and said, "She is also the godsend angel on earth who saves us from the Devil."

Michelle snorted at that. She was about to say something when the bell at her desk chimed. She looked at Neil and rolled her eyes. She moved to the complete mirror door near her desk and opened it. Neil followed and Jenna stood her ground, confused about what to do. It was his territory. She had to move every space carefully. She stood alone outside before the door opened and Neil stuck his head to her. "Do you need an invitation?" he said with a smile.

Jenna shook her head and entered the devil's lair. There were a hundred things that Jenna had expected of her first meeting with Rylan Washer, but it certainly wasn't the scenario that she was witnessing right now. The expansive ultra-modern cabin was filled with people. They all stood in an arc around the desk with notes or books or sketches. Papers went flying in the air as the person in the center of the arc came to her view.

Rylan Washer stood before her- Tall, neat, enigmatic and to her realization, in a complete work mode. He wore a white shirt with rolled up sleeves and messed up hair. His face was screwed up in concentration. People around her seemed to all talk at once and it was more of a bee buzzing than any proper constructive discussion. Jenna listened to the couple of people standing near her and Neil. All of them seemed to be talking of different subjects all together. What the hell was going on?

"Michelle?" a voice called out. Michelle rushed to him with a cup of coffee, as people continued their verbal duel ignoring his presence. Jenna shook her head. What had she expected? She watched as he had a sip of coffee and then read the files before him.

He looked up from the files and then singled out a person from the gathering. "George," he said. The next moment the entire crowd fell silent. The guy he had singled out looked at him expectantly.

"I want an Asian baby for the ad. Get a lesbian couple for that - one American, one African," Rylan said. He moved his gaze to another person, "Lily, you can't put an advertisement column for a high class boutique in the section of upcoming dress parlors. That's just too bad sentimentally. Put the section with the Lakme beauty products regiment. One column, no more than that."

"Alex, what happened to the appointment with Mr. Henry Declare? I want the interview about his latest conquer on my issue this month. Talk to Neil, he knows someone who will help you on that," Rylan turned to look at Neil. His grey penetrating eyes settled at Jenna and he said, "Neil, I want the simulations and background for the Lolitha Gel ad in a week." His eyes shifted and Jenna started to breathe again.

"Marilyn, contact the shooting department and get this shooting done by the week. I want the ad at the weekend." He turned his gaze back to Jenna and she bit her lips. However he didn't address Neil this time.

"Will you be able to give the final product of the 3d simulation by this Thursday, Miss Aileen?" he asked.

For a moment her tongue was stuck to the roof of her mouth but she managed to nod. He nodded once and then he went to the next person who was in a dilemma. He did not look back at her again. Jenna watched as he gave solutions to the people around him and how they hung on to his every word. They respected him, that was clear and he was brilliant at his job. The meeting ended in an hour and Rylan did not pay her any more glances other than that two times. Somewhere she was relieved and yet somewhere, in a tiny crook of her mind, disappointed.

The crows dissipated soon, but Neil stayed and as she hardly knew where she was to sit and work, Jenna stayed too. Her hands fidgeted as Rylan poured over some sheets of paper. His mind deep in thought. After a long silence, Neil cleared his throat. Rylan looked up from his papers and his eyes zeroed in on her again.

He lifted his eyebrows in question.

Neil tilted his head on one side and said, "Where should I give her a seating place?"

Rylan thought for a second then said, "Give her the empty cabin next door. Its empty and I need to check her work."

Neil beamed and turned to leave but Rylan called out, "Miss Aileen, welcome to Emeralds."

Jenna nodded and muttered a thanks before Neil pushed her out of the cabin. She let out a breathe, she didn't know she was holding. Neil chuckled. "You will get used to it. He is intense at the morning hour. Come on, I will introduce you to the people you will be working with now."

The rest of the morning went without a hitch. Neil introduced her to many people and she get on well with everyone. She discovered her cabin was right in front of Rylan's cabin and had an amazing work station in it which drove her to ecstasy. She chatted with her new colleagues and project members, and understood her work for the ad. She even gave some valuable inputs to the discussion which scored her some brownie points with her teammates.

At noon, she finally settled down to work at the workstation and forgot about everything except the screen before her. She was so in deep at work that she missed when a tall form stood behind her and watched her expert fingers work over the keyboards to create a three dimensional software liquid. Late in the evening, Neil struck his head into her cabin and said, "Having fun?"

Jenna turned around and smiled, "It's different working here but I love this machine. I guess I won't be able to leave this place just because of this beauty." She patted at the monitor before her.

"That's good, because I like your work," a deep voice said from the doorway. Rylan stood leaning on the doorframe. He moved towards her table and Jenna watched as her heart started to beat a little faster than usual. He leaned down over her and she smelled the musky masculine after shave he had on. He was too close. Jenna stopped breathing, scared that she might touch him if she would so much as breathe. He was looking at her screen and then suddenly he whisked his head towards her.

"Will you please show me what you have done today?" he said. His voice was a deep drawl and for one hallucinating second his eyes dropped from her eyes to her lips and a glint passed over his steel grey eyes before he stared down into her green eyes again. Did it really happen? She asked herself as she showed him her created scene on the screen. Her hands trembled slightly. What the hell is wrong with me?

He watched the file for a long time and as long as he remained near her, she forced herself to breathe quietly. Finally he moved back and away from her. He looked at Neil and nodded. "It's fine. I am looking forward to the complete scene."

Then he was gone. Jenna watched after his retreating figure. Did he speak to her or Neil?

"You did a good job. Let's go home," Neil said. Jenna nodded. Her mind was in a puddle and she needed to get out of this cabin to think straight. It was a good time to go back home and away from Rylan Washer.

divonne
divonne
43 Followers