The Girl in My Dream Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~~

The moment we walked into her bedroom, Sara pulled the covers back on her bed, and then turning around to look at me, she smiled and said, "I'm going to go into the bathroom to change, Bryan sweetie. Why don't you pull off those clothes and get in bed, okay? I'll right back, baby," and then after a quick kiss, she disappeared into her bathroom, closing the door behind her.

I took off my clothes, leaving me only in my boxers and got in bed. I don't need to say that I was nervous as hell, but the motion of Sparks jumping up onto the bed took a little of the edge off. "Hey, little buddy," I told him, "How are you, boy, huh?"

As puppies are all prone to do, he rolled over onto his back, indicating that he wanted me to rub his little belly again. However, two things happened when Sara's bathroom door opened. Sparks rolled back over and began happily wagging his tail, and what I saw totally took my breath away.

Sara stood in the door jamb of her bathroom wearing a tight, spaghetti-strap sleep shirt and simple white bikini panties. Her long blonde hair hung, unfettered, down her back and ending just right past the bottom of the prettiest ass I've ever seen on a woman. It was quite clear that her shirt was the only thing she had on, as her C-cup breasts danced freely on her chest. The ambient light reflected off her long tan legs with every step she took toward the bed. Her body wasn't really curvy, but lithe and smooth, making my desires begin to turn from warm to molten hot. Still though, a promise was a promise, and the love I felt for this woman meant more than anything in the world to me. There was no way I was going to risk losing her, especially now that I'd found her.

As she walked toward the bed, she looked at me with dreamy eyes and said, "I've wanted to sleep next to you my whole life, Bryan. I love you and I know you love me, too."

"Yes, I do," I breathed, "And I will until the day I die, my love."

Sara pulled the covers back and climbed into the bed with me, pressing her body softly against mine. I could feel her hard nipples boring their way into my chest, and as she lay curled against, around, and beside me, she softly and ever-so-gently began to nuzzle the underside of my throat with her lips, while slowly grinding her pubis against my hip while my cock started coming to life.

She began to slowly rub the palm of her hand across my chest, momentarily lingering at my nipples before sliding her hand down to the waist band of my boxers. And in a last ditch effort to keep my word to this woman I love so much, I gently took her hand and said, "Sara, honey, I think we ought to stop."

"Mmm, Bryan," she purred, breathing heavily, "You feel so good, baby."

"Let me rephrase that," I groaned, "If we don't stop, I'm not sure I'll be able to keep my promise to you."

Oh yeah?" she cooed teasingly, her fingers now gently slipping beneath my boxers and grabbing my cock, "And just what promise would that be, my love?"

"I think you know what promise I'm talking about, Sara."

Maybe I've changed my mind, Bryan," she seductively replied, her hand now slowly sliding up and down my cock.

"Are you absolutely certain that you want to do this, Sara?"

She suddenly released her grip on me, and sitting up and pulling her top over her head, Sara exposed her beautiful tits to me and hungrily purred, "I was thinking that, I've waited for you for so long, and now that we're together, I want you to make me a woman, Bryan." Then she slowly pulled off her panties to expose her bare pussy to me. Her nice, full tits were deliciously round with pink nipples capping the top of each one. My eyes continued to travel down her body until she reached across the bed and grabbed hold of my boxers.

As I raised my hips to help her, the aroma of her obviously aroused pussy began to fill my nostrils, awakening the animal within me that had been lying dormant for so many months. "I love you, Bryan," she breathed, as she slowly rubbed her velveteen body against me.

"I love you, too, Sara," I replied, softly kissing her lips, "I always have and I always will."

Sara took my hand and placed it upon her breast, and as I gently caressed the softness of her flesh; she tenderly kissed my lips, then said, "I've never been with anyone, Bryan. I've been saving myself for you."

"Oh, Sara," I suddenly cried, my emotions taking me places I'd never been before, "My beautiful Sara."

"Take me now, Bryan," replied Sara, rolling us over until my manhood was firmly lodged against her soft mound, "Please, baby."

As opposed to graphically describing what happened after that, suffice it to say that we began to passionately consummate our love, and as the moment of climax arrived for Sara, I suddenly felt the sting of tears in my eyes as I beheld the wondrously beautiful sight before me. I held out as long as I could until the dam burst; and then I followed right behind Sara, only this time the tears ran from her eyes as she beheld me.

"I love you, Bryan," cried Sara, holding me tightly against her, "I love you so much."

"Aw Sara," I breathed, "I'll love you forever."

We fell asleep in one another's arms that night, sealing the love that would eternally bind us together.

~~~~~~

I awoke next morning to find the bed empty and my beautiful Sara gone. However, I heard the sound of Sparks barking happily, accompanied by Sara's girlish giggling. So, I quietly put on my pants and crept silently up the hall to investigate.

When I made my way into the living room, what I saw there warmed my heart. Sara was lying on her back in the middle of the floor, while Sparks was sitting on her chest raining a massive barrage of puppy kisses all over her beautiful face. Sparks' tail was swiftly wagging amidst the peals of Sara's laughter. "Good morning, you two," I smiled, "It looks like you guys are having fun."

At the sound of my voice, Sparks jumped off of Sara and came bounding across the floor to see his Daddy, while Sara arose and floated toward me, right behind Sparks. Placing her arms around my neck, she softly kissed my lips and purred, "Good morning, my beautiful love. Did you sleep well?"

"Of course I did," I replied, picking Sparks up and scratching his head, "I had an angel lying next to me, protecting me all night long."

"God, I love you so much, Bryan," Sara cooed, holding me tightly, "I've never loved anyone or anything like I love you."

"I'll always love you, Sara," I replied, kissing her softly, "I've loved you since I was a child so, how could I not love you now?"

All of a sudden, Sparks barked, as if to say, "What about me, Daddy?" making me laugh and say, "Oh, I love you, too, boy," with Sara giggling delightfully.

~~~~~~

I made breakfast that morning, which consisted of Eggs and Sausage, with a healthy batch of Biscuits and Gravy. Even Sparks enjoyed the little bit of gravy that I put over his dry food. His Veterinarian said the a few table scraps every once in a while wouldn't hurt him so, I made sure that he got some of what we were eating as well.

Growing up in the south, Mom used to feed me this same kind of food when I was young. And having never eaten southern-style cooking until now, Sara was fit to be tied with the first bite she took.

"Yum, Bryan," she smiled, "From now on, you get to the cooking around here."

"Wait till you taste Mom's cooking," I chuckled, "Mine pales in comparison."

Looking across the table from me, Sara reached over, and putting her hand on mine, smiled and said, "I sure hope she likes me."

"Aw sweetheart," I softly replied, "She's going to love you almost as much as I do."

Suddenly the phone rang and before I could move, Sara was up in a flash and gone to answer it. Both Sparks and I watched her leave the room. I took pleasure in looking at her beautiful ass as it bounced and delightfully jiggled with every step she took. As soon as she disappeared around the corner, I looked at Sparks and said, "So, what do ya think, boy?" Of course his reply was a happy but simple bark, letting me know that he loved Sara too.

~~~~~~

"We've been invited to Don and Helen's tonight," Sara informed me as she sat back down to eat her breakfast.

I smiled and said, "You told them that we were going to be there, yes?"

"Of course," Sara smiled knowingly, "So, tell me, Bryan, when do I get to meet her?"

"When do you get to meet who?" I absently asked.

"Your mother, silly," giggled Sara, "Who were we talking about before the phone rang?"

"Oh, yeah," I laughed, "Well, I'll take you to meet her anytime you want."

"Would it be too much if I told you that I would like to meet her tonight?"

"Sara, honey," I chuckled, "It's s a two day drive to Texas, sweetie. There's no way we could be there by tonight?"

"Oh, okay," Sara cryptically smiled, "Let's go lay out by the pool after breakfast, okay Bryan?"

"Whatever you want is fine with me, my love," I replied, kissing her hand.

"You know that makes me horny when you do that," Sara purred, "Don't you?"

"I guess I do now," I replied, while Sara began disrobing and making her way to the bedroom, leaving a trail of clothing behind her.

~~~~~~

We were lying by the pool after Sara and I had made gentle love that morning when she turned to me and said, "I'm serious about wanting to meet your Mom, Bryan."

"I know you are, Miss Sara," I chuckled, "And I assure you that Mom is going to love you very much."

"I sure hope so," she said nervously, "I know that Moms everywhere are very protective of their little boys."

"Look, silly girl," I laughed, "Mom isn't like that. She's a whole lot like me."

"God," giggled Sara, "I sure hope not."

~~~~~~

That afternoonn, we were getting ready to go, when Sparks needed to go outside. I threw my car keys to Sara and said, "Here, baby; you go start the car while I take him out, okay?"

"I don't know, Bryan," she said worriedly, "That's an awfully expensive car and I...."

"I interrupted her with a kiss and replied, "I love you. That also mean I trust you. Besides, all you have to do is to stick the key into the ignition and start it up."

"The worried look on her face melted into a smile as she happily chirped, "Okay, baby, if you say so," and then she trotted off toward the front door while I put Sparks' leash on him.

~~~~~~

Chapter Three

Sara had finished loading the car for me while I took Sparks for his walk, and I was happy to finally pull into my driveway at my house in Juno Beach, with Sparks sitting contentedly in Sara's lap.

"I really love your house, Bryan," Sara smiled, as we walked to the front door.

"Thanks, sweetie," I smiled, "It's your house, too, ya know."

"Hmmm," she said, as she hugged me, "I feel the same way about you and my house, too."

~~~~~~

We stood in front of Don and Helen's door, we, meaning Sparks too, and rang the doorbell. Imagine the look of shock on my face when the door opened and I saw my Mom standing there grinning like the Cheshire cat. "Mom, what're you doing here?" I asked smiling and hugging her.

With her eyes locked on Sara, Mom smiled and said, "I've come to meet someone that I hear is very special to you, honey."

Taking Sara by the hand, I proudly said, "Mom, this is Miss Sara Camden, and we love each other very much. Sara, this is my Mom."

"Hello Missus Ryman," Sara sweetly replied, "It's nice to finally meet you

"Oh my God, Bryan," Mom gasped, holding Sara at arm's length, "She's so pretty. It's so nice to meet you Sara, and you can call me Karen like everyone else does."

Right about that time Sparks chose to make his presence known by barking loudly and wagging his tail. And as if I wasn't even there, Mom bent down and picked up Sparks, scratched him behind his ears, and then took Sara's hand and led her inside. I just laughed and shook my head, following my two favorite girls inside.

~~~~~~

"Well, hello there, Bryan," smiled John, with Don standing close by, "How are you, son?"

"I'm doing well, sir," I knowingly smiled, as we shook hands, "Hi Don, how're you?"

"I'll tell you how I'm doing, Bryan," laughed Don, "I'm enjoying the look of surprise at seeing your folks."

"Yeah, right," I laughed, "You two sneaky old bastards."

"I told you he was brilliant, Don" laughed John, patting me on the shoulder "Didn't I?"

"You sure did," Don chuckled, "It didn't take him any time to figure us out, did it, old buddy?"

All at once the doorbell rang, and before I knew what was happening, Wendy and a girl that I'd never seen before entered the room. Upon seeing who was with her friend Wendy, Sara squealed as she and the other girl began to hug one another fiercely.

~~~~~~

After all the commotion had died down, Sara turned to me while still holding the girl's hand, and said, "Bryan, this is another very dear friend of mine from college, Miss Gwen Bailey."

"It's always nice to meet a friend of Sara's," I politely replied shaking Gwen hand. She looked a lot like Wendy except for her green eyes to Wendy's brown eyes.

"So, he's the one, huh? Wendy was right, Sara," Gwen giggled, "He really is a cutie."

"Stop that, girl," Sara teased, winking at me, "You're embarrassing my man," and before Gwen could respond, Sara looked at me and said, "Wendy, Gwen and I are sorority sisters, as well as best friends. I shared an apartment with these two from right after my parents were killed, when I was a sophomore, until my senior year at NYU. You already know Wendy and how she is, but let me warn you now, that Gwen is a thousand times worse than Wendy and I put together."

"Sara," gasped Gwen smiling, "You'll make him thing that I'm some kind of slut or something."

"You are!" said Wendy and Sara, in unison, making everyone laugh.

"Oh, you two need to shut up," said Gwen, turning to me, "They're only kissing, Bryan, I assure you."

~~~~~~

"So, tell me about these drawings I keep hearing so much about, Sara," smiled Mom.

As she reached behind her chair, Sara withdrew the same sketch-book that I'd seen that first time, and with a tender smile, said, "Bryan, honey, hop up and let your Mom sit down next to me, please."

After we'd traded seats, I watched as Mom looked at the sketches of me that Sara had drawn before she ever knew me. Sara told her of the dreams we'd both shared as children. And when she saw the drawings of me as a little boy, I saw a lone tear slowly fall down Mom's cheek. It wasn't a sad tear, mind you; it was a show of maternal pride, as well as the love for her offspring that only mothers possess.

"These are so beautiful, honey," Mom sniffled, as she hugged Sara, "Why didn't you ever tell me about all of this, Bryan?"

"To be honest, Mom," I smiled, taking her hand, "I was afraid that if I told anyone, I'd never see Sara again."

Mom stood up and threw her arms around me, and with tears in her eyes, she smiled and said, "Ya know, this means that you two were destined to be together."

By this time, Sara was standing right next to us smiling, and pulling her closely to Mom and me, I lightly kissed her lips, and to Mom, said, "Yeah, that's what Sara says too."

~~~~~~

That night at my house, Mom and John were asleep in the spare room while Sara and I sat together in the hot tub. "Mmm," Sara cooed, snuggling up next to me in the hot bubbling water, "I love being with you in this tub, baby."

"I love being with you, period, "I smiled, "Regardless of where we are."

"I love your Mom," Sara said, leaning into me, "And John is such a nice man, don't you think?"

"Yeah," I smiled, "I'm glad that he and Mom have each other, and just so you know, my mother thinks that you're just the prettiest thing she's ever seen."

"Yeah, I know," she giggled, "Your Mom told me, and I quote..."Darlin, you two are gonna have beautiful babies"...I thought it was so sweet."

"You better watch out for her," I laughed, "She'll have you talked in to being barefoot in the summer and pregnant in the winter."

"Would that be so bad," Sara cooed, "I mean my being pregnant with your child?"

"You mean our child," I softly said, "And no, it wouldn't be bad at all. I think it would wonderful."

Suddenly Sara began to cry, and slightly alarmed, I turned her around to face me and asked, "Sara, honey, what's wrong?"

"Nothing," she cried, smiling through her tears, "I just love you so much, Bryan. I really do."

"I love you, too, my beautiful Sara," I breathed, pulling her tightly against me, "I never, in a million years, thought that you were real, and I thank God every day for you, baby."

We lay together, relaxing the arms of the water that night, letting it take away the troubles of the past, as well as the fear that accompanied those troubles. We belonged to one another now, never to be separated ever again.

That night, as I lay down next to Sara to sleep, my dreams remained protected by the precious and beautiful angel that not only lay next to me, but now lived in every fiber of my being.

~~~~~~

The next morning when I woke, the bed was empty, but my olfactory senses were immediately filled with the aroma of something I'd not had in years....Mom's pancakes. With a smile on my face and my stomach beginning to growl, I got out of bed, put on some shorts and a tee shirt, and then made my way down the hall to the kitchen.

The moment I walked in, I saw Mom and Sara happily chatting, while scurrying around the kitchen as they made breakfast. Don was sitting at the table feeding Sparks little scraps of sausage that, as I later found out, he made just for Sparks. No one knew I had come into the room until Sara turned around, and looking knowingly into my eyes, said, "Good morning sleepy head. I thought I was going to have to come and wake you up myself."

Good morning everybody," I said, scratching Sparks' head, "Good morning, boy."

Sparks took a break from his sausage to let out a happy little bark like he does every morning when he tells me hello, while at the same time making everyone laugh. "He sure loves his Daddy, doesn't he?" giggled Mom.

"He's my buddy," I smiled, scratching the top of his little butt while he ate.

~~~~~~

That afternoon Sara and I were walking Sparks down the beach when I said, "So, tell me, Sweetie; what're we going to do about me living in Dallas and you living down here?"

"I've been thinking about that, too, Bryan," she smiled, "And I've decided that I'm going to be wherever you are. I just hope that I can find a job once I get there."

"I'm not trying to put any pressure on you, Sara," I worriedly replied, "But I've got to go back in less than a week."

"You worry too much, baby," she grinned, and then slowly ran down the beach ahead of me, with Sparks trailing happily behind her, his tail wagging ninety miles an hour.

~~~~~~

Mom had prepared a feast fit for a king that evening for dinner, and everyone was there. John and Mom, Don and Helen, Sara and I were there, along with Wendy. Even Sparks had his own little place set near Mom's chair so she could spoil him with scraps of chicken and steak.

"Mom," I lovingly scolded, "Stop feeding that stuff to Sparks. It's not good for him."

"I fed it to you for years," she pointedly replied, "And it didn't hurt you one bit."

"But he's just a pup, Mom," I replied.

"So were you," she laughed, eliciting a cacophony of female giggles from both Sara and Wendy.

"Aw, hell," I groaned, further eliciting more laughter from everyone. Still though, I felt that all was right with the world as I had my beautiful Sara sitting beside me, and as long as she was in my life; I felt that anything was possible.

~~~~~~

After dinner, Sara, me, and Wendy were sitting in my hot tub when Sara looked at Wendy and said, "Hey Wen, I've got a proposition for you."

"What' up?" Wendy asked.

"Well, how would you like to stay in my house, rent free?" Sara asked grinning.