The Girl In The Black Dress

Story Info
Julia gets more than she bargained for at a party.
649 words
3.14
29.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia had always stood out in a crowd. She was different somehow, strikingly beautiful. Tall and voluptuous with big, firm breasts and a small waist. Shoulder length blonde hair, big blue eyes and a smile that could light up any room.

Tonight was no different. Heads turned as she walked into the party with her parents and her best friend, Kat. As they sat down at a table Julia smiled as she felt eyes on her. She looked around the room taking in the scene around her, looking for something, or someone, to catch her eye.

"Great party, Julia!", Kat nodded her head to the beat of the song that blasted out, "lets dance."

As they walked to the dance floor Julia noticed a guy staring at her. She took in the image of the middle aged guy and smiled flirtatiously at him as he looked her body over. She loved the feeling she got from being watched by strange men. It turned her on and she felt that familiar burning sensation between her legs.

The man was tall and dark with deep brown eyes and a sexy smirk on his face. Julia loved the way he looked at her as she rocked her body to the beat. Her curvy hips moved suggestively around in circles underneath her tight black dress.

As the night went on, and she became more drunk, Julia moved closer to the mystery guy and then finally went over and sat next to him at his table.

"Hey there" he muttered as he leaned over and ran his eyes over her long, brown legs. "hey yourself! wanna dance??" she found herself more and more attracted to the tall, dark and handsome stranger.

"I'd love to dance...if you come outside to my car first. I need to get my cell phone." Julia looked around to see where her family were and when she saw them dancing and having a good time she agreed to the sexy man.

The cold air of the night hit her bare skin hard and she hugged herself. "Don't worry, baby... you'll get warm in a minute" She smiled at him, "what's your name, baby?"

"Kerr" he replied from behind her and snaked his arms around her waist. She sucked in a deep breath then turned around in his arms. Allowing the stranger to pull her body closer she leaned up to his face and kissed him. Their tongues entwined and the kiss became more fierce.

As their bodies pressed closer she felt a bulge from underneath his tight blue jeans and she broke the kiss. Her nipples stood out of her flimsy dress like bullets.

Julia backed away from him and took advantage of this man's hunger for her body. She rubbed her hands over her tits and then slid out of her black dress revealing a sexy black thong. With that he grabbed her body roughly and tore her thong from her. She gasped in excitement and began to unzip his pants. When they were both naked her lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around him. Her tight pussy burned in anticipation of the huge, throbbing cock that would penetrate her.

He pushed his dick straight up her and moaned in ecstasy as her pussy enveloped it. every thrust got faster and harder as they longed to cum. He spanked her ass as they fucked and she screamed louder and louder!

"I surrender my body to you!! ooohhhhh yes!! Fuck me!! shoot your seed deep into me!! aaahhhhhh YES!!"

He grunted in orgasm as they climaxed and wave after wave of his cum shot into her. Her cum juices soaked his cock and they rocked until it stopped.

Julia rejoined the party and no one had even noticed her absence. She went back to the dance floor and looked around the room. I wonder who else is here??