The Girl in the Cellar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take a sip of the scotch. It's good. Whether I'm going to die or not, I deserve a treat.

"Or when I pass out you can just put a pillow over my face and not have to watch me struggle."

"The only thing I can honestly promise is that this is going to end today."

I take another sip of scotch. It makes me feel alive as it burns going down.

"I'm going to have to tie you. And then you'll have a ride in the trunk of my vehicle. Now please take the pills."

"What if I don't? Do you have the guts to kill me?"

"No, I don't."

I throw the pills into my mouth, take a gulp of scotch, and swallow my sedative. I sit up and undo my lover's fly. His semi-erect cock flops out and my right hand encircles it.

I stroke his organ until it becomes rigid. His eyes light up and the corners of his mouth curl into a smile as I open my mouth wide. My lips slide over the shaft and my tongue grazes the frenulum of his rigid organ as I aim to satisfy him one more time.

My head goes up and down as my tongue and lips excite him. I know nothing I do will alter my fate; I must just do what feels right. I am almost unconscious from the drugs and the liquor when he explodes in my mouth, but I do not cease my efforts to make his orgasm memorable, slathering my tongue over the corona, just beneath the glans penis, as my mouth fills up with his cum.

I expel his cock from my mouth and fall back onto the cot. He tosses me on my side, and I am vaguely aware of a cord being wrapped around my wrists as he secures my arms behind my back. I doze and upon drifting back to consciousness, find that a piece of tape has sealed my lips. Everything becomes dark as a ski mask covers my face. My ankles are bound with another cord, the manacle pops loose from my ankle, I am gathered into the sheet, and carried out of the cell.

******

I awaken, but it is not the noise of a motor and tires grinding against concrete that has disturbed my slumber. The siren of a police car blares as I am tossed back and forth in the trunk of a car transporting me to who knows where.

The tires explode as Faceless is forced to drive over the barrier the police have set up to end the chase. My head strikes the back of the trunk as the vehicle decelerates, forcing from me a muffled scream.

The car stops and the door opens.

"Put the gun down!" an unfamiliar voice demands.

A single shot followed by a volley of gunshots rings out.

"Call an ambulance!" the unfamiliar voice commands.

I now know that my ordeal is over.

12