The Girl Next Door + 1 Ch. 05

Story Info
Next door neighbor and friend stop by.
1.5k words
4.55
30.5k
4
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/14/2022
Created 01/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers

"Jen?" Rick asked as he handed her a g-spot vibrator. "I want you to hold this firmly on Alicia's clit. Turn it on high."

Jen repositioned herself and slowly parted Alicia's hair and placed it on her clit.

"Ohhhhh...." Alicia moaned and immediately moved her hand cuffed hands to the vibe.

"No!" Rick said sternly. "Put them back over your head or I will secure them there permanently."

"Alicia," Rick said softly as he knelt next to her helpless body. "Be honest. You enjoy being tied up and feeling vulnerably, don't you?"

"Yes," She whispered.

Rick brushed the hair away from her face and kissed her softly on the lips. "Ah, honesty. Is that what you fantasize about when you masturbate?"

"Yes."

"Ever fantasize about being with another woman?"

"No."

"But you want Jen to fuck you with that vibrator, don't you?"

"Oh yes!"

"Slide it in Jen, but just a little, then hold it there."

Jen slid it up and down parting her little labia, then sliding it in just a little.

Alicia arched her back, then tried to force her ass down to receive more of the vibe, but Jen held it firmly in place. "Jen, please?"

"Alicia? Do you like to suck cock?"

"Yes, but 'm not that good at it. I love the taste of cum, but I always gag." "Have you ever had anal sex?"

"NO! My ass is an exit only!"

Rick gave Jen a nod and she began to work the vibe in and out of Alicia.

"Yes, yes oh fuck..."

"Don't let her come, not yet." Rick told Jen as she vigorously began to fuck Alicia.

Alicia's back arched as Rick yelled at Jen. "Pull it out, NOW!"

Jen pulled the vibe out quickly as Alicia whined. "Noooooooooo."

"You're not ready to cum yet dear," Rick said, then kissed Alicia hard. "We are going to shave that pretty little pussy though," as he tapped her bush. "Jen will, won't you?" He asked as he reached over and tapped Jen on the ass.

"I will?" Jen asked.

"You will, or I'm not going to give this thing any attention, at all." He said as he slowly slid a finger deep into Jen.

Jen pushed back towards Rick as he withdrew his wet finger. "oooooo...."

Rick unlocked Jen's one cuff that bound her to Alicia's spreader bar. "You will find everything you need in the bathroom. I want new blades in the razor and the trimmer is in the second drawer. Can you handle that?"

"Yes."

"And you better not even think about touching yourself, right?"

"Right?"

"Okay," Jen agreed as she made her way to the bathroom.

"Alicia, Alicia, Alicia,, why do you want to hide this pretty little pussy of yours, huh? Rick parted her hair and began to taste her juices. "Mmmmmm."

"Don't stop, oh, yes,..... yes Rick, Oh, oooooh......."

Rick stopped, his goatee covered from her wetness, "I love the way you taste, but I have a small gift for you." Reaching in the brief case, he retrieved a small remote controlled egg. It was approximately three inches long and one and a half inches in diameter. "Here we go<" He said as he parted her lips and pushed the egg in completely until Rick's fingers could barely touch it anymore. Alicia pushed towards him as she felt the fullness inside. As he began to pull his two finders from deep within her, Alicia's reflexes were to stop him. Her hand cuffed hands immediately found their way between her legs grabbing at Rick's hand, but she was too late. "Noooo....."

"Do I have to secure those hands above you, huh?"

"No, I'm sorry."

Jen, where are you at?

"Coming!" She yelled as she exited the bathroom.

"I trust you didn't touch yourself?"

"No, but I wanted to," Jen said giggling. "I don't know how much longer I can take it."

"You worry about shaving Alicia and I'll worry about touching that wet little pussy of yours. Now down on all fours, and spread those knees wide. That's right,"

As Jen got organized, laying out a towel and grabbing Rick's beard trimmer, Rick knelt behind Jen. He tapped on Jen's pussy, "Wider."

Jen complied as Rick began to part her labia. "I have a toy for you too. Alicia already has a remote control vibrating egg deep inside her, now it's your turn." Jen's toy was slightly different. Measuring only one inch in diameter, the vibe made up for it's width by being six inches long. "That a girl," As he slid it to it's full depth.

"Ooooooh....."

Rick slapped Jen's ass, "You better be trimming down there."

The trimmer immediately turned on and Jen began to carefully remove the unwanted hair. Alicia lay there motionless as her best friend finished with phase one of the procedure. Jen shut off the trimmer and set it aside. She carefully picked up the towel full of hair and handed it to Rick.

"Thank-you," Rick said as he grabbed the towel. As Jen spread the shaving cream up and down around Alicia's swollen pussy, Rick walked to the bathroom disposing of the hair and retrieved a warm washcloth. "One thing you two should know about your vibrators. They both work off one remote and up to one hundred feet away."

Just then, both girls felt their vibrators activate deep inside them. Jen immediately reached back with her un-cuffed hand to touch herself as the vibes both shut off.

"Nooooo," Alicia cried out.

"Jen? No touching!"

As Jen moved her hand back to Alicia, Rick turned the vibrators back on. "That's better. If you do what you are told, you will be rewarded. Disobey me, and you will be punished. Do you both understand?"

Very softly, Rick heard two mumbled yeses.

"What?" Rick asked as he slapped Jen on her ass.

"Yes." Jen cried out.

"Alicia?"

"Yes." She said as she moaned with pleasure.

"Jen? You like being spanked, don't you?"

"Oh yes, I'm a bad girl." Jen giggled.

"I bet you like anal sex too, don't you?" He asked as his finger encircled he forbidden hole.

"It hurt when I tried it.

"Sex is not suppose to hurt, my dear. Although there can be a fine line between pain and pleasure. How are you coming on shaving that pussy?"

Jen slowly shaved a little at a time until the razor became plugged. "Rick?"

Rick got up and grabbed the razor from Jen. He returned shortly from the kitchen with a bowl of warm water. "Here you go. Now where was I... Oh yeah."

Rick located the anal lube from his case and dribbled a small amount on Jen. "Rick? What are you doing?"

"You just worry about what you are suppose to be doing."

Jen continued to remove every last bit of hair from Alicia, then washed away the remaining shaving cream.

Alicia ached from the attention. The vibrator had a constant slow vibration that seemed to keep building inside.

"Now, that's pretty," Rick said as he peaked around Jen at Alicia's almost perfect pussy. Her lips were now open wider and her clit was now very prominent. "Alicia?" Rick asked as he knelt next to her. "You have been a good little slave. I think that you are ready to cum for me, aren't you?"

"Oh yes, pleeeeease?"

"Jen. I want you to lick Alicia's little pussy like you would like to be licked. Understand? Make her cum and I will make you cum. Now!" Rick ordered as he slapped Jen hard on her already reddened ass.

Jen began to lick Alicia slowly, passionately exploring her inner lips, then sucking on her small labia.

Rick began to slowly insert his index finger into Jen's tight little ass hole.

"Nooooooo," She moaned.

Rick slapped her ass hard. "Does this hurt?" He asked as he began to finger her tight hole slowly.

"No." She whimpered.

Rick slapped her ass again. "Then shut up and make her cum!" He continued to finger fuck her ass slowly exploring her deeper and deeper until Jen began to moan. "That's right, just relax." He said as he rubbed her back with his other hand. Without warning, Rick removed his finger. "You need something bigger."

"What?" Jen cried out trying to see what Rick was doing.

Rick slapped her ass again. "Eat her!"

Rick found the biggest of the three plugs that he had in his case and lubed the end. "Just relax." He rubbed her back softly and very slowly began to push the plug into place. He would work it in and inch, then stop. Pull it out a little, then pushed it in deeper. Jen began to moan deeper as she arched her back. The plug was approximately five inches long and two inches in diameter at it's widest point. "Oh, look at that," Rick said as the plug inserted itself fully. "You like that, don't you?"

"Oh God, yes, yeeeees...."

Rick got up and walked next to Alicia's head. She watched him closely as he pulled down his boxer briefs exposing his throbbing cock. He knelt next to her head and guided His cock to her lips. "Suck it!"

rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers