The Girl Next Door + 1 Ch. 06

Story Info
Next door neighbor and friend stop by.
2.1k words
4.57
24.8k
7
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/14/2022
Created 01/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers

Alicia opened her mouth just enough to accept the tip of Rick's seven inch cock. She began to suck the pre-cum off his tip as he leaned over her forcing his meat further down her throat. "Oh yeah, baby. That's it, suck it."

Alicia's mind raced. She lay completely naked, tied and spread wide, helpless as her best friend was eating her pussy. The vibrations from the vibe were relentless as Rick was fucking her face with his enormous cock. She knew that she was building to an orgasm, and soon.

Rick pulled his cock out and kissed Alicia passionately. He squeezed her right nipple firmly and sucked on her left. He ran his hands over stomach and lightly tapped above her clit. "So hot."

He got up and walked behind Jen. "You are done with this," He said as he pulled the antenna of the vibe that laid deep within her.

"Ohhhhh..... Noooooo."

"Didn't I tell you to make her cum?" Rick asked as he slapped Jen's tender ass.

"Well?"

"Yes, I'm trying."

"You need motivation"

Rick began to finger Jen vigorously. First one finger, than two. "Want three?"

"Something bigger?" He asked as he plunged all seven inches of his hard cock deep into her.

"Ahhhh, fuck, Ohhhhhh fuck........."

Rick took long hard strokes while pressing hard on her plug deep in her ass. "Fuck her, lick her....... Make her cum now!!!"

Jen lost all control and began to finger Alicia hard while concentrating on her clit. "Cum for me Alicia, ooooh, please cum, oh my God.... I'm gonna cum, Alicia.?"

Jen's fingering put her over the edge. "Stop, stop, stop....." Alicia begged, but her whines were unheard as Jen began to convulse. Rick continued to pound Jen as she fell forward falling on top of Alicia. As his cock slipped out, He exploded with a release that was harder and further than he had ever experienced. "Aarrg , ohh oooooo, fuck."

He knelt there exhausted looking over the carnage. His cum was splattered on Jen's back, ass and it shimmered in the candle light all over Alicia. Jen laid next to Alicia with the evidence of her massive orgasm on the back of her thighs. The plug still was planted firmly in her ass. Alicia still shook laying in a puddle of her own cum. The sound of her vibrator was the only sound as it emitted the tell tale story of her wetness.

Rick reached down and firmly pulled out the vibe. "Ohhh, thank-you," Alicia said gasping for breath.

Rick laid on the other side of Alicia and rolled on his back. His heart felt like it was going to come out of his chest. He stared at the ceiling for a short time trying to regain his composure and watched the light flickering from the candles.

Rick glanced over at Alicia still in her restraints. He got up slowly, "Let's get these off, shall we?" Rick unhooked Alicia's right ankle cuff from the spreader bar, then the left. Alicia was finally able to move her legs.

Jen sat up holding her cuffs outwards and quickly realized that her plug was still in place. "Ow. Do you have the key for these?"

"Can I trust you?" Rick asked.

"Yes."

Rick grabbed the key from the case. "I'll take off the cuff, but you leave in that plug. Deal?"

With the silence, Rick unlocked Alicia's cuffs from her wrists. He looked at Jen as he rubbed Alicia's wrists. "Do we have a deal?"

Jen, in a very soft voice, "Yes."

Rick unbuckled Alicia's right ankle cuff, then the left. Alicia was finally free.

Jen again reached out to Rick with her cuffs, "Please?"

Rick stood up directly in front of Jen, His semi -hard cock still throbbing. "Suck me hard."

Jen reached up with her hands before she opened her mouth to accept his cock. Rick quickly cuffed her other wrist. "No hands. You are not ready to be trusted yet. When I feel that you can be trusted, I will remove the cuffs. Now, what are you suppose to be doing?" Jen slowly took Rick's cock in her mouth as Rick guided her further and further on his shaft. Rick would rock her back and forth forcing the plug in her ass deeper and deeper. Alicia watched Jen take Rick completely over and over until he let go of the back of her head and let her catch her breath. Rick squatted down and kissed Jen softly. "Good girl."

"Anyone thirsty?" Rick asked as he got up and walked to the kitchen.

"Water." Alicia cried out, "I'll get it. Jen, do you want anything?"

"Water is fine, Jen said.

As Rick got the glasses from the cupboard, he directed Alicia to the fridge where the containers of ice water were. Alicia shook as she poured the three glasses of water. Rick was standing directly behind her and she could feel the heat of his erect cock on her ass.

"Still cold," He said as he ran his fingers on the outside of the sweaty glass. Rick's hand then found their way to Alicia's nipples and breasts.

Alicia's shivered and her nipples immediately got hard as she stood there frozen as Rick explored her body from behind. He stuck his fingers in his glass then touched her hot body with his cold fingers above her clit. Her hands met his on her newly shave skin. "Spread those hot legs," He whispered as he rubbed his cool fingers between her legs.

As she complied, Alicia felt her lips open wide as Rick embedded his cock within her completely. "Oh fuck, your pussy is so tight."

"Oh yes," Alicia immediately bent forward resting her arms on the counter top to allow him take her completely.

Rick stood her back up fondling her firm breasts then held her tight from behind. "I want you to taste Jen's little pussy for me. Would you like that?"

He could feel her heart beat faster as she reached up and touched the side of Rick's face. "Yes."

Alicia's legs got weak as he slowly pulled out of her. "Ooooooooh."

He playfully tapped her on the ass, "Take Jen her water and tell her that you want to eat her pussy."

"What took you two so long out there?" Jen asked as Alicia handed her the water.

Alicia knelt in front of Jen. "Can I taste you. I've never...... I want to please you."

Jen smiled, took a sip of water and kissed Alicia on the lips softly. "oh yes.... I've dreamed of this day."

Jen sat the glass aside and lowered herself to her back and spread her legs.

"Hands and knees," Rick said as he guided Alicia into place.

Alicia moved close to Jen's awaiting wetness. She could smell her sweet perfume and began to explore her many folds with her fingers. This was all so new to her. She had watched herself masturbate in a mirror before, but now she was satisfying someone else.

Rick rubbed Alicia's back, then slowly caressed her ass down to her wetness. He reached in the case and pulled out a small box containing two "Ben Wa" balls. These were heavy metal balls about a half inch in diameter.

Alicia gently touched Jen's labia for the first time with her tongue. The taste was sweet and her labia were extremely slippery as she tried to roll them in her mouth. As she explored Jen's wetness, Alicia felt something cold parting her lips and being pushed deep within her. Again she began to lick Jen and was interrupted by Rick's fingers and the sensation of something cold.

Rick had inserted both of the balls and with two fingers deep within her, he began to wiggle his fingers clicking the balls against one another causing a deep vibration.

"Oooooooh, Mmmmm,,,,,"

Rick removed his fingers very slowly, then tasted her juices. "One more toy for you." He reached in the case and pulled out the smallest of the plugs. With a little lube, Rick guided it to Alicia's virgin hole. "Just relax."

"Nooooooooo............." Alicia moaned, but it was already too late. Rick had slid the narrow plug all the way in.

Jen's cuffed hands found their way to the back of Alicia's head guiding her to her swollen lips. Her best friend was finally servicing her just like she had fantasized.

"No hands, Jen. You aren't learning. Here, " Rick got up and grabbed a pair of nipple clamps. "Put your arms over your head and don't move. "Understand why you are being punished?"

"Yes," she murmured softly.

Rick carefully applied each of the nipple clamps to Jen's hard nipples and adjusted them tight. "Play nice."

"How are you doing? as he checked on Alicia. "She tastes so good."

"I think that you are ready for your reward," Rick said as he knelt behind Alicia.

Alicia felt Rick's hot cock open her wide and plunge deep inside. With every thrust, the Ben Wa balls would click against one another and with the added plug, she had never felt this full. "Good girl" Rick praised as she met his every thrust.

"Oh... my Gawd..... Oooooooh.... Rick? Oomph...yes.... Yes .... YES!!! RICK.... I'm coming!! Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!"

Rick pulled out to witness a strong spray of clear liquid and immediately filled her full again.

"No... no.... stop, stop, stop...... Rick?"

Rick again pulled out to watch Alicia violently shake and squirt again. Jen comforted Alicia with her cuffed hands as Alicia squirted twice more before collapsing on top of her.

"Good girl," Rick praised Alicia as he rubbed her sopping wet pussy up and down.

"Oooooh, ooooh, ooh," Alicia moaned as her body still convulsed.

Rick helped Alicia off of Jen and roll on her back. She laid there weak as he kissed her softly.

"Jen, I want you to roll over.... On your knees."

Jen looked at Rick and wanted to question his authority, but she also wanted his hard cock inside of her.

"That's it, just gonna tie this rope around your waist... That's right." He said as she felt the cotton rope slide under her and around her back. She then felt his hands on her ass. "I don't think you need this anymore," as he slowly removed the large plug in her ass. Jen whimpered as it slipped from her .

"How about this instead," Rick said as he forced open her closing hole with his massive cock.

"No, Rick... It's too big, It's too big! Ooooooh........ Nooooooooo......"

Jen tried to lean forward, but Rick held the rope like the reins on a horse. "Come back here.! Just relax, just a little more." Rick eased his cock into her tight ass, then slowly pulled it almost out. In and out he worked it slowly until Jen began to match his rhythm pushing back to meet his thrusts.

Alicia looked on with disbelief as she watched Rick take her best friend in the ass.

"Rub her pussy, Alicia. Rub her clit." Rick said breathing heavily.

Alicia sat up and one of the Ben Wa balls slipped from inside her. She reached between Jen's legs and touched her dripping pussy. With every stroke that Rick made, her pussy seemed to swell and move. Rick's balls slapped the back of Alicia's hand as she began to rub on her wetness.

"oooooooooooh,.." Jen moaned as she touched her.

With Jen's approval, Alicia started to rub her pussy harder, applying pressure to her clit.

"Rick.... Oooh , please stop, oh, please stop, Ooooh, please, please......."

The more Jen begged him to stop, the harder and deeper he took her.

"Oh my God, Please Rick, I'm gonna cum, Aaahh, stop,.... stop,.... stop,.... STOP!" With one last high pitched scream, Jen opened the flood gates soaking Alicia and Rick.

"How is that even possible?" Alicia questioned by what had just transpired.

"Fuck yeah," Rick said as he grabbed the rope tighter and used his final strength. He continued to drive his cock into Jen's convulsing body only four more strokes before collapsing on top of Jen and both to the floor. "Aaaarrrrg..........."

Rick lay still on top of Jen for more than a minute before he lifted up and slid out of her cum filled ass. He knelt there spreading Jen's ass cheeks watching his load work it's way out with Jen's involuntary muscle movements.

Rick rolled off to Jen's side and onto his back. Alicia pulled the plug that still remained in her ass and laid her head on Rick's arm. No more words were needed as silence filled the air.

rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers