The Girl Next Door

Story Info
Shy, Sweet little Annie's desire to learn about sex.
2.3k words
4.22
52.9k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You always hear about "The Girl Next Door" and how fantastic the sex is – how she "comes on to you" in subtle ways that no one else sees and so on and so forth. For the most part it is pure bullshit – plain and simple.

Then there is Annie. Sweet shy 19 year old Annie.

I suppose a lot of her shyness comes from her physique. Annie is extremely thin – so thin that she could (or might be someday) a famous model. Long reddish brown hair usually worn in a pony tail or pigtails. Tiny breasts with just a hint of future growth. If she wasn't 6'1" tall – she could easily pass for 14 or 15 years old.

Annie's parents live in another state and our neighbors have taken her in so she could attend out local college. When you come from a family that is middle to upper income – you still jump at a chance to save money – especially in this day of high prices.

We became friendly – talking over the chain link fence – and she has often visited. There is a walk through gate between our yards and all she has to do is simple open it and walk up to the back door and knock.

My wife was off to care for a sick father while I stayed home. An aversion to flying. Besides – I could get some work done that is impossible with her around.

So here I am –sitting at my computer – watching a sex movie. The most beautiful blond in the world was on her knees giving a hand job to a faceless guy with a huge cock. Blondie was using plenty of oil to gently and sensuously stroke his cock – working it slowly between both hands while she occasionally leaned forward and took his crown in her mouth and gently sucked on it. My own cock was trying to burst out of my thin lounging shorts. I was hard as a rock. Of course, slowly stroking and squeezing it was keeping it hard.

Then I felt her feathery touch on my upper arm as she whispered breathily into my ear – "Don't turn it off!" "I've got to see him cum!!"

It was Annie. I was so engrossed in the movie I had neither heard her knock nor did I hear her even come into the house.

Looking at her, I asked "Annie – how long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough that my panties are soaked". She replied.

"Jim" she said – hesitating – "teach me how to do that".

"What, Annie?"

"How to give a man pleasure like that." "I mean, do all men like that or just him?"

"Annie, dear Annie – some men like a lot more than that." "Some men would rather have a woman suck their cock than anything else in the world."

"Teach me," she whispered. "Teach me, Jim" "Teach me, please." "Everything." "I want to know everything about sex that you can possibly teach me – they really teach you so little in school."

Standing, I motioned to the chair and had Annie sit in it. Right in front of the screen where she wouldn't miss a thing. And I began opening other movies – one right after another.

I showed her a couple of my favorite ‘Hand job Hunnies' – then to a couple of steAnnie lesbian movies and on and on to some of the more explicit coupling sessions I had. As I opened a movie, I would lean over and describe it in her ear – then I would nibble on her ear – then her neck – searching for that special spot that every woman has on the back of their neck. I knew I had found it when she scrunched up her shoulder and goose pimples popped up on her arms.

I eased my right hand around her right breast and squeezed ever so gently and she moaned. My little Annie loved this. Her eyes closed for a moment and she licked her lips – savoring the feel of my fingers on her tiny nipple though it was growing larger and harder by the minute.

My eyes traveled down Annie's body – drinking in those long slender legs that peeked out from the tight denim shorts she had on. Her scoop necked pull-over blouse afforded me an enticing view of both of her little titties. And she wasn't wearing a bra either.

Slowly I let my hands travel to the hem of her blouse. Grasping it – I began to pull it up and off while she raised her arms in supplication – wanting rid of the blouse as much as I.

Tossing it aside, I leaned forward and took one of her nipples in my mouth. Biting and gently sucking on it while I massaged the other. Annie's breath was shallow and ragged – further indications of how excited she was.

As I suckled on her breasts, I began to unbutton and unzip the denim shorts. When her fly was open enough to allow me access, I slipped my hand down to her plump little pussy and rubbed it gently – forcing her panties to become soaked with the juices flowing from deep within her cunt.

Gently massaging her pussy, I slowly drew my hand back and then I inserted it inside her panties. Now I could finger her clit without any material interfering.

"Annie – don't you think we should go into the bedroom?" I asked. Annie opened her eyes and looked up at me. It was obvious that her throat was too dry to talk when all she could do was nod ‘yes'.

Rising and taking off her denim shorts – she preceded me into the Master Bedroom. Such a beautiful sight – watching that pretty butt of hers switch from side to side with each seductive step.

Now I have a habit. Whenever my wife is away – I never (and I mean never) make the bed. That's to say – I keep clean sheets, etc on the bed but I never put that fancy bedspread on the bed. I never knew it would come in handy being a little bit of a slob.

I motioned Annie to lie down on the bed while I retrieved a sleeping mask from my dresser drawer. Placing it over Annie's eyes, I told her, "Annie – when I place your hand or arm in a certain position – you are not to move them. If you do, I might be forced to bind you." "Do you understand?" "If you aren't obedient – I will have to resort to methods to make you obey me." "Is that understood?"

"Yes, Jim", she replied. "Or do I have to call you Master?" giggling as she said that.

"No, Annie, my dear" "Not yet"

"Annie, I noticed that you have pubic hair – have you ever shaved it off?"

"Not in a long time. I did shave it once but it itched when it grew back so I decided not to shave anymore." She said.

Annie was close enough to the center of the bed that it only took a little pushing and tugging to get her in position – with a couple of folded pillows under her butt forcing her pussy up in the air – wide open and gaping for my next move. Taking Annie's panties left her even more vulnerable.

Having finally gotten her totally naked, I removed all my clothes as well. Then I went into the kitchen and filled a pan with warm water. I retrieved my razor and shaving cream from the bathroom along with several towels to absorb the water. Dipping a wash cloth into the hot water, I wrung it out and placed it over Annie's pussy – leaving it there a while to soften the hair.

Using a small battery operated trimming shaver, I began to remove all the long pubic hair – placing them on a paper towel. I could simply throw it away later. Annie squirmed and twisted while I was doing this. Nothing, I thought, to what she would squirm later.

Satisfied that I had removed as much hair as I could with the electric razor, I soaked the wash cloth again and re-applied it to her pussy – softening what stubble remained and wiping off those few stray hairs I had missed.

Then I applied some shaving cream to the stubble and slowly rubbed it in – making sure that I had her entire pussy covered, inside and out, while she squirmed and twisted – obviously excited. Her breath was again short and ragged – her tiny titties heaving on her chest.

I leaned over and took one of her nipples between my teeth and bit down. Not hard – gently but forcefully. Annie moaned and grabbed the back of my head.

"Annie – I didn't tell you that you could move your hands, did I?" I asked.

"No, I couldn't help it." She whispered.

"Do that again and I'll be forced to bind you." "You know I will, don't you?"

"Yes, Jim" "I'll try not to do that again," she said

Taking up my shaving razor, I began to slowly and deliberately remove the remaining stubble from Annie's pussy – tugging and pulling on her pussy lips to make sure the skin remained tight and the razor didn't cut her. Occasionally I would slip a finger inside to test her wetness. Annie was wet! Oh, yes.

Finally through with the hair removal – all that was left was the washing up and putting all the equipment away. Then I returned to the bed to give my work a thorough inspection.

I leaned down and inhaled her aroma. God, she was beautiful – lying there in all her glory. Her pussy lips red and engorged with her desire. I couldn't help it – I leaned down and licked her. Once – just once. I licked her from the bottom of her pussy near her anus to the top where her little clit was protruding from between her labia.

She tasted so good I couldn't stop. I began to insert my tongue into her – flicking her clit then driving my tongue deep inside her as Annie began thrusting her mons against my face – wanting release. And she did it again. Placed her hands on the back of my head to force me hard against her sex.

Leaving the bed, I opened my dresser and removed 4 sets of ties. Bungee cord like ropes with cuffs on one end – cuffs that fastened together with Velcro such that the person being tied could always manage to extract themselves from this predicament should an emergency arise.

Placing one cuff on Annie's right wrist, I tied it off to the eye bolt I had installed at the top corner of the bed. Working in similar fashion, I soon had cuffs on Annie's hands and feet forcing her into a spread-eagle position.

While I was doing this – Annie was whimpering and sobbing. I soon realized that this was her desire – to be bound. Annie would be a perfect little slave, she so desired to be tied.

I went back to my work – which was licking and sucking her pussy. As I did, I would insert first one finger then two inside of her – twisting and rotating them to heighten her pleasure as she twisted her hips and squirmed – trying to envelope my fingers one time – then trying to get away from them – the pleasure was so intense.

Then, using just one finger, I located and began to massage that little fleshy pad that is her "G spot" and she came. The more I massaged it – the more intense her orgasm was until, finally, she was begging me to stop.

I moved to her head. Kneeling, I rubbed the head of my hardening cock against her soft lips. As she opened them to engulf me, I warned her – "No teeth, Annie." "Just suck gently on the crown for awhile – then I'll show you how to take me deep in your throat."

As she gently licked and sucked on me, I began slowly thrusting into her mouth until I finally reached the back of her throat. "Annie, breathe through your nose. That way you can take more of my cock into your throat."

And I continued thrusting – in and out – slowly and sensuously – as she sucked on my huge cock as I had continued playing with Annie's clit – dipping a finger in and massaging her "G spot" ever so often. I was rapidly reaching my release point. My cock was purple and swollen with the blood of desire. My ball sac was slowly tightening – signaling the impending release of my cum.

I pulled out of her mouth. Kneeling between her legs, I inserted my huge mushroom cap into her folds – leaning forward – gently easing my length inside of her. God, Annie was so tight. Her hot little pussy was squeezing my cock and I was afraid I would cum too soon. Resting on top of her – I ceased all movement to prevent cumming too soon.

Lying there, I kissed her. As I did, she opened her mouth and tried to consume my tongue – sucking it in.

I began to slowly fuck her. Slowly withdrawing my cock until just the crown was inside her then easing into her until I felt my cock bottoming against her cervix – our pubic bones crushing against each other. Then I began to pick up the pace.

Faster and faster – withdrawing – then slamming all 8" of my huge cock into my poor little Annie – the "Girl Next Door" who just an hour or so ago had begged me to teach her about sex. Then I came. Spurt after spurt of red hot cum – deep within while Annie's body quivered in orgasm beneath mine – until we were drained of all energy. Then we rested.

Time to clean up and talk. I had just remembered that I hadn't asked if she was on the pill. And I hadn't used a condom either.