The Girl Next Door

Story Info
Seduced by the neighbor's younger daughter.
7.6k words
4.65
235.6k
148
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow!" I exclaimed, looking at my neighbor's daughter. "You look gorgeous!"

I had known Meagan and her family since I moved into the house, about 10 years ago. Her parents were about as good as it gets for neighbors, and I considered them friends as well. Meagan and her older sister Beth were good kids, and it was enjoyable watching them grow into beautiful young ladies. I hadn't seen her since she went back to school after the holidays, about a month ago.

"Awww, thank you Kurt!" she exclaimed as she walked across the lawn to me. "Yesterday was my 21st birthday, and today's Valentine's Day, so Mark's taking me out tonight for a celebration!"

I was never crazy about her boyfriend, but hey, this wasn't my daughter, so my opinion was rather moot.

"You're 21?" I asked, faking shock. "Holy CRAP, I feel old!"

"Oh, stop it," she said, giving me a hug. "You're not old, and you know it!"

"Aww, thanks, Meagan," I replied. "You're sweet. A terrible liar, but you're sweet."

She laughed and slapped my shoulder, and then twirled around for me.

"You really think I look ok?" she asked.

A tall, thin girl, Meagan, like her sister and mother, was gorgeous, and had done some professional modeling. She was a little thin for my personal tastes, but again, that was my personal tastes.

"You look better than ok," I told her as my eyes wandered up her long, thin legs to her short skirt, and then further up her torso, over her small breasts, and up to her face. "You look amazing."

"Thank you!" she squealed, giving me another hug. "I have to go back in and finish getting ready. I'll see you later!"

"Have fun tonight," I told her.

"Oh, I will!" she laughed. "My parents left this morning to go into the city for a Valentine's weekend, so I've got the whole house to myself for two days!

"Oh boy," I laughed. "I didn't need to know that!" I told her.

She laughed, and started walking back to her house.

"Hey, do you know where he's taking you?" I asked. "If you don't mind, maybe I'll stop by and buy you a birthday drink."

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed. "I'd LOVE to have a birthday drink with you! I don't know where we're going for dinner, but I'm sure we'll wind up at the Watering Hole."

The Watering Hole was a favorite spot for the younger crowd in this area, so I knew that I wouldn't stay very long, but I told her that I hoped to see her there.

*****

Later that night, after stopping off for a few beers at my favorite local, I went over to the Watering Hole to buy Meagan her birthday drink. The doorman gave me a look as I walked in, not even bothering to check my ID.

I walked up to the bar to order a beer. To my surprise, I knew the bartender, and described Meagan, asking her if she'd seen her.

Donna, the bartender, pointed her out toward the end of the bar.

There, I saw Meagan, arguing with some drunk guy that was not her boyfriend. I took my beer from Donna and started walking to the other end of the bar. As I got closer, I could see that Meagan had been crying, and this guy was obviously starting to annoy her.

"Is there a problem, Meagan?"I asked, placing my hand on her arm as I reached them.

"Who the fuck are you, Gramps?" drunk guy slurred.

"Yeah," Meagan replied, looking at me with relief. "This asshole won't leave me alone."

"Hey! Asshole!" drunk guy yelled. "I asked you a question!"

"Piss off, son," I told him very calmly.

"Fuck you!" he yelled, trying to push me.

"Son, you should walk away, right now, before you hurt yourself," I told him in a very calm, even voice.

"You think I'm afraid of you Gramps?" he laughed.

"Son, I think you're to stupid to be afraid, which is a very BAD thing right now."

"Quit calling me 'son!'" he yelled. "I'm not your son!"

"You're right," I replied. "My son is smart enough to know when to shut up and walk away. You, unfortunately, are not."

Just then, two bouncers the size of mountains walked up behind drunk guy.

"Is there a problem here?" one asked.

Drunk guy started screaming something about me threatening him. When he was done, the bouncers looked at me.

"I came up to buy my neighbor a drink for her birthday," I calmly explained to them. "When I got here, it seemed rather obvious that he was bothering her and wouldn't leave her alone, so I politely suggested that he leave. That's when he started yelling at me."

They both looked at each other, and then at Meagan. "What happened?" one of them asked her.

"What he said is the truth," she told them, looking at me. "I kept asking this guy to leave me alone, but he wouldn't." As she spoke, I noticed that she was slurring her words a bit.

Without another word, they took drunk guy by the arms and led him out the door. I then looked at Meagan and asked her if she was alright. She started crying, and told me that she needed to use the washroom.

Just then, Donna walked up behind the bar.

"Is that really your neighbor?" she asked, handing me another beer. "Or are you trying to pick up the drunk little hottie?"

"No, she's really my neighbor," I laughed. "I'm a bit too old to try and pick up someone that age."

"I don't know about that," Donna said. "I'm a lot younger than you, and you asked me out."

"So what happened with her?" I asked, ignoring her comment. "Why was she crying?"

"I don't know, but about an hour ago, she came in with another guy, and right after I gave then their drinks, they started arguing. He left right after that, and she started crying. I have no idea what they were arguing about," she said.

"Oh boy," I replied. "What did the other guy look like?"

Donna then described Mark perfectly, and I started having a bad feeling.

"How much has she had to drink?" I asked.

"This is her fourth or fifth drink here," she responded, motioning to the drink I bought her.

"Ok, thanks," I said, handing her a $10 tip.

"So, am I ever going to get to see you again?" she asked

"I think that's quite possible," I told her, smiling. Donna and I had briefly dated a couple of years back, but stopped because our work schedules just couldn't match up.

"I'd like that," she told me as she walked off.

I watched as Meagan came walking back up to the bar. It was obvious that she had fixed her makeup when she was gone, but her eyes were still puffy, red and glassy.

"Are you ok?" I asked as she sat down.

Without saying a word, she picked up her full glass and downed the drink.

"I don't want to talk here," she said, turning toward me. She looked like she was ready to start crying again.

"Ok," I replied. "Do you want me to take you home? Do you want me to take you someplace else?"

"No, would you take me home?" she asked, placing her hand on my arm. "I don't have any other way to get there."

"Not a problem," I told her, offering my arm. "C'mon."

I led her out the door and started walking toward my truck. As I helped her into the passenger seat, Meagan had to spread her lags a bit, giving me a view almost to her panties.

I shook my head as I walked around to my door, and then got in.

Before I could start the engine, Meagan started bawling.

Not knowing what else to do, I put my arm around her shoulder, and held her as she leaned into me.

"Oh. My. God," she sobbed. "What an asshole!"

"Who?" I asked softly.

"Mark!" she yelled between sobs. "The son of a bitch broke up with me!"

"Holy shit," I breathed. "Tonight? On your birthday?"

"Yes!" she yelled. "The bastard told me he's been sleeping with someone else, and now she's pregnant! SON OF A BITCH!"

"Oh geez," I said. "You guys were together for a long time, weren't you?"

"Six years!" she yelled and sobbed. "BASTARD!"

"Oh, Meagan, I'm so sorry," I told her, rubbing her arm and shoulder.

"He told me that I wasn't pretty enough, or 'sexy' enough, or good enough in bed, so he started fucking some slut," she sobbed. "He's the only guy I've been with!"

The more she went on, the more I wanted to find the little asshole and beat him, but I knew I had to take care of Meagan before I could think of doing anything else.

"He's an asshole," I told her. "He doesn't deserve you. He got what he deserves in the slut."

We sat there for a couple of minutes, and I continued holding her as she cried into my chest. Finally, she stooped and sat up a little.

"The drunk guy I was arguing with," she told me, "was Mark's cousin. The son of a bitch was trying to pick me up!"

"Oh shit!" I said. "I knew I should have hit him!"

Sitting up further, Meagan looked at me.

"Tell me the truth," she said softly, "am I pretty?"

Looking at her, I had to shake my head.

"Are you serious?" I asked just a little louder than I intended. "Are you pretty? Meagan, you are what I call 'scary beautiful.'"

"What's 'scary beautiful'?" she asked with a confused look on her face.

"You are so beautiful, most guys would be afraid to ask you out." I explained. "As much as they would want to take a shot, the first thing that would go through their mind is, 'There's no way that chick would ever go out with me,' so they would back off with out even trying."

"So, if you were my age, would you ask me out?" she asked.

"Honestly, I might be afraid to, too," I told her.

"Although I would spend a lot of time fantasizing about you," I said. The words came out before I knew what I was saying.

Meagan had a stunned look on her face for a second. "Really?" she asked. "You would fantasize about me?"

"I'm sorry, Meagan," I stammered. "I never should have said that. I must have had more to drink that I thought."

"Aren't you the one who taught me, 'En vino, veritas?" she asked.

"Yes, I am," I said softly.

"So, that means you think I'm sexy, too?" she asked.

Suddenly, before I could say anything, Meagan launched herself at me and kissed me. Wrapping her arms around me and holding me tight, she kissed me hard and passionately.

I quickly pushed her away, holding her by her shoulders.

"Meagan..." I started to say.

"Can I tell you something?" she asked, looking deep into my eyes.

"What?" I asked, afraid of where she was going.

"I've fantasized about you, too," she told me. "When you work out, doing your Martial Arts routines on your patio, I sometimes stand in my window and watch you."

"A lot of times, I touch myself while I watch," she continued.

"Meagan, that's more than needed to know. I'm old enough to be your father," I told her. "Fantasy is one thing, but reality is completely different."

"You may be old enough to be my father," she said, sliding closer in the seat to me, "but you don't look like it. My father looks nothing like you. He's getting fat, and gray. You ... you're still real fit. You're sexy, especially for an older guy."

"The key words there are 'for an older guy'," I told her.

"I don't care," she said, leaning in to kiss me again.

'Holy crap!" I thought to myself as I tried to hold her away from me. 'This is a girl I would've killed to kiss when I was her age!'

"Meagan, please. Stop," I told her.

"Why?" she said, as she started crying again.

"I told you, I am way too old for you," I said.

"But you said that you think I'm pretty, and that I'm sexy," she countered. "So what's your age got to do with it?"

"Unfortunately, a lot," I told her. "Especially since I'm friends with your parents. I have to believe they would kill me, and I literally MEAN kill me, if they knew we had been together."

"Well, then we just don't tell them," she said.

"No," I said firmly. "You've been drinking, and you're still in shock over what happened tonight. I'm going to take you home, and you're going to bed. ALONE."

"But ..." she started.

"No," I repeated.

"I'm not drunk," she said softly.

Without another word, I started the truck and drove home.

I pulled into my driveway and before I helped her out of the truck, I turned to her.

"Meagan, what I told you tonight was the truth," I said. "You are easily one of the most intelligent, beautiful, and sexy, young women I've ever had the pleasure of knowing, but I promise you that in a week, when you look back at this you're going to realize that what almost happened here would've been a big mistake."

"A week, huh?" she replied. "We'll see."

I shook my head again and climbed out of the truck. As I opened the passenger door, I reached in to help her climb out. Once again, I got a nice view up her skirt as she turned.

I walked her to her door, and as she opened it, she turned and looked at me.

"Just so you know," she said as she stepped inside, "I know you looked up my skirt twice tonight. Once might have been a mistake, but twice ... you can't tell me you don't want me."

Before I could say anything, she turned and walked in the house shutting the door behind her.

*****

I didn't see Meagan much over the next few days, and soon she was back downstate in College.

A couple of months later, I saw Rick, Meagan's dad, loading up his wife's SUV.

I walked over to talk to him, and he told me that he and his wife were driving down to Texas, to see their other daughter and son-in-law at their new home just outside of Houston.

"Hey, Meagan told me what happened that night she and Mark broke up," he told me.

Not knowing exactly what she told him, I just nodded.

"I just want to thank you for being there," he said, sticking out his hand. "Mark's cousin Donny is a real piece of shit, and it scares me to think what could've happened if you hadn't shown up."

"Hey, it's no big deal," I told him as I shook his hand. "I'm just glad I could be there. She's a good kid. I feel sorry for her, the way Mark treated her."

"Well, she seems to be doing pretty well," he replied. "She's keeping her grades up, and she's started dating again, so we're hoping..."

"Good. I'm glad to hear it," I told him.

Truth be told, I'd thought a lot about that night, even masturbating to thoughts of what could've happened between us if I'd let it. Now, hearing that she was dating again, I felt a little jealous.

"Well, anyway, she's coming up for a couple of weeks, while we're going to be gone. It's her spring break, and she doesn't feel like going anywhere, so she's coming home."

"Good for her," I said.

"Can you do me a favor?" he asked softly.

"Rick, anything for you. You know that. Hell, I don't even have to tell you where I buried the little bastard's body if you don't want."

Rick laughed, and shook his head. "No, I'd just appreciate it if you could keep an eye out for her. Just kind of watch out for her while we're gone," he said. "I'd feel safer if I knew she was protected."

"Not a problem, brother," I told him, clapping him on the shoulder. "I'll keep an eye on her."

"Thanks. You don't know how much better I feel," he said, shaking my hand again.

Just then, Annie, his wife, came walking out of the house, and she gave me a big hug.

"Thank you so much for protecting Meagan that night," she said.

"Annie, I just told Rick, it was my pleasure."

Rick then went on to tell her that I said I'd keep an eye on her while they were gone, and she almost had tears in her eyes.

"Oh my god," she said, kissing me on the cheek. "You are such a good friend and neighbor! Thank you!"

*****

The following Saturday night, just as I was pouring a bourbon and getting ready to watch a late night hockey game, my doorbell rang.

As I opened the door, I saw Meagan standing there, wearing a long coat and smiling.

"Can I talk to you?" she asked.

"Ummm, ok," I said, standing aside.

She brushed past me quickly, and walked into my living room. I could smell a very soft, sexy floral perfume on her in her wake.

I walked in to join her and I saw that she was sitting on my sofa, still wearing her coat. I could see her legs below her knees, and a pair of high-heeled roman sandals, laced around her calf up to just below her knees.

"Umm, what's up?" I asked, wondering about her appearance.

"Do you have any wine?" she asked. "I could use a drink. I'm in a wine kind of mood."

"Ummm, sure. White or red?" I asked after hesitating a second, wondering exactly what 'a wine kind of mood' meant.

"Red," she replied, in a voice that started to worry me.

I walked over to my cabinet on the far wall of the room and pulled out a nice bottle of red for her.

I watched her out of the corner of my eye as I poured her a glass, and then brought it over to her.

Realizing that, expecting to be home alone all night, I was wearing only a t-shirt and a pair of old, well-worn sweat pants, I quickly excused myself and went to my room to throw on a pair of boxers.

"Do you want to take off your coat?" I asked when I returned.

"Not yet," she replied softly. "Maybe later."

"Ok. So, what can I do for you?" I asked as I handed her the glass of wine.

"Right now, I'd just like to relax and have a drink," she said. "I don't feel like going out. I feel comfortable with you. Safe."

She took a sip of the liquid, and held the glass as I sat in my recliner.

"This is nice," she said. "I love the warm feeling as it hits my belly."

I didn't say anything as I watched her.

We sat there for a while and started watching the hockey game. I explained the game to her, and she told me about school.

"Your dad told me you started dating again," I said during the first intermission.

"That's what I told him," she replied. "I went on one date. It was a freaking disaster."

"College guys just want to get laid, which wouldn't be so bad if they gave a damn about the girl!" she continued. "They think that we should take care of them, and once they get off, it's over. We're just supposed to be there for their fulfillment."

"Yeah, that's not right," I said. It was obvious that she was feeling the wine, having finished off most of the bottle, and I was on my third glass of bourbon and starting to feel that. As horny as I was already, and she was sounding, this was heading in a bad direction.

As the second period started, the conversation slowed down and we continued watching the game.

By the second intermission, she had finished off the wine. I had one more bourbon, and was definitely feeling a buzz.

As soon as the period ended, she excused herself to go to the washroom. When she came back, she was still wearing her long coat.

"Can we talk about the elephant in the room?" she asked after she sat down.

I had hoped that we could avoid the subject, especially since we had both been drinking, but it was obvious that wasn't going to happen.

"Sure," I replied.

"Well, you told me to give it a week, and I did," she said. "I gave it more than a week. I think the only mistake I made was not trying hard enough with you."

I started to say something, but she continued.

"I've thought about that night for the past couple of months," she went on. "I thought about YOU."

"I'm still pissed off at Mark, but like you said, he got what he deserves. And he DOESN'T deserve to have me. I thought I loved him, but now I just don't care."

She stood up, wobbling a little, and walked over toward me.

Standing in front of me, she opened her coat and dropped it to the floor. I watched as it pooled around her ankles, and then slowly dragged my eyes up the length of her body.

"Sweet mother of God," I whispered.

She stood in front of me wearing a a lacy black see-through top, a short skirt, and her heels. Even in the dim lights, I could see a waist chain attached to her belly button piercing, and it was obvious she was not wearing a bra. Her dark aureola were in stark contrast to the black material of her blouse.

"You can't tell me that you don't like what you see," she said.

"Your words may say 'no,' but your body is definitely saying something else," she giggled, looking down at my crotch.

She stepped back to the end table and picked up her wine glass, finishing half of the contents.