The Girl Next Door

Story Info
A man who has a fetish for petit women seduces the neighbour.
4.2k words
4.45
28.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NTsarina
NTsarina
212 Followers

Chapter 1

There is something special about the spring and I don't mean the flowers or the birds. What I'm thinking about, are the bare legs and bouncy boobs along the sidewalks, parks and malls. I love to drive along and just watch the young women showing off their stuff, and especially those cute eighteen to twenty years old.

This story begins one April morning when I was locking my front door on my way to work. As I struggled with the key I heard footsteps around me and when I turned I saw the neighbor crossing the grass in my front yard. He eyed my black Corvette and then stretched out his hand.

"Hi there, I'm, Jason, your neighbor from across the street."

"Hi, I'm Don, nice to meet you."

"I was going to come over yesterday, but when I saw the moving van I figured you would be busy."

My things had arrived the previous day and it was about time. I had moved from Houston to this neighborhood just outside Silicon Valley. That day was my first day at work and I didn't want to be late. "No problem, what can I help you with?"

"I'm having some friends over for drinks and a BBQ this evening, and I was wondering if you would like to come over, around eight maybe.¬"

"That will be fine, thanks."

When he walked away, I got the key out of the door and almost ran to my car. The V8 roared and I put the car in gear and burned some rubber on the way down the tree lined street.

I'm just over six feet tall and weigh almost two hundred pounds. I keep in shape in my gym, I have at home and sometimes I go for a run. My hair is down to my shoulders and I usually keep it in a pony tail. My biggest assets are my eyes. They are dark green, like moss and the women just love them. That I also have a nine inch package that I keep shaved and ready for use is just a bonus. Most men in my line of work tend to wear shorts, flip flops and t shirts with some cool text on it. I don't. I wear slacks, shirts and on my feet I wear leather shoes, never trainers. I like to dress well, and I spend a lot of money on my wardrobe.

While driving to work I passed a local college and when I stopped at the red lights a few girls passed in front of me. I gave them a smile and they gave me one back. Two of them were wearing skirts, and their legs were tanned and looked very firm. My cock began to rise, but then the light turned to green and I hade to continue.

Chapter 2

When I came back home just after seven that evening I was dead tired. I had spent most of the day going over code with some other geniuses and it had taken its toll. My head hurt and I didn't really feel like going over to Jason and his family. Then again, it was always polite to be a good neighbor so I popped a couple of Tylenols and a big glass of water. Then I changed clothes and took a wine bottle from my fridge.

"Come in, you are the first one," said Jason when he opened the door.

"I won't stay long, it has been a long day and I have to wake up early tomorrow," I said and gave him the bottle.

"Thanks, go out on the deck, my wife Jenny is there and my daughter Elsie."

At the word daughter, my headache began to wear off and I figured she must be around twenty or so, considering that Jason looked like he was in his late forties.

I crossed a living room with a large plasma screen, a book shelf, a bar and a dark red sofa with matching chairs. Jason had gone into the kitchen so I walked out onto the deck.

There was a woman standing by a gas BBQ and when she heard me she turned around.

"You must be Don, the new guy."

"Yep, that's me."

"There is beer in the ice chest if you want one."

I turned around to see where she was pointing and that's when I saw her. She was sitting in a plastic chair with her feet up on a small square table. In her hands she held a tablet that she was typing on. It was obvious she was the daughter. Her mother, Jenny, was dark haired and had a fine body which she showed off in a pair of black lycra pants and a pink tank top. When she had spoken to me, I had seen cleavage and a hint of nipples. Her eyes were blue and she had dimples in her cheeks. Elsie looked similar, but younger. I was a bit disappointed that she was a lot younger than I had thought.

The ice chest was on the other side of her legs and when I approached, she lifted them up and let me pass. She didn't speak or even look at me. I got a beer out and turning my head towards Jenny, I asked. "Do you want one too?"

"No, I'm fine."

As I was about to open the can Elsie looked up from her laptop and smiled at me. "You could give me one."

"Do your parents let you drink?"

She giggled. "Yeah, I'm twenty one."

My jaw dropped, and she must have noticed the surprise on my face, because she added. "I know, I don't look it, but I am"

I got a beer for her and when she had opened it, she drank half of it before she took it away from her lips. She licked them and then put the can between her legs. She was wearing a pair of white shorts and a yellow T shirt.

"Oh, that's cold," she said.

I grinned at her and winked. "If you keep it there, I bet it will warm up real quick."

She was about to say something when Jason came out. "Give me one of those, will you."

I got another can and gave Elsie a smile. She bit her lip and looked away.

Chapter 3

It turned out to be a quite a night. Some of the other neighbors came by and so did a few of Jason's coworkers. I spent most of my time by the BBQ with Jenny, who turned out to be a real tease. I pretended to play along with her word games, but my eyes were on the price, Elise. She moved around from group to group, talking and laughing with the others.

"Don, what do you do for a living?" Jenny asked.

"I rewrite computer code."

"Oh, maybe you could help Elsie with something?"

At the mentioning of her name I began to listen more carefully. "Sure, what does she need?"

Jennifer called her daughter over and said. "Tell Don what you need help with."

She drank some of her beer and then leaned against the wall. I could hardly notice any boobs at all, just the slight shadow of her nipples under her t shirt.

"I don't understand what we are doing in class, it has to do with C++."

"No problem. Why don't you come over tomorrow evening around eight and I'll show you."

"Thanks, I'll do that."

Elsie left and Jenny wiped some sweat from her brow. "That is so kind of you."

"It's always nice to be able to help the younger generation."

"Jason and I are useless with computers, at least anything more complicated that writing a memo."

I grabbed another hamburger, which made it my fifth for the evening, and after eating it said, "I like to play with software."

Her vacant look told me she didn't get it, which was fine with me. When Elsie walked past on her way inside I called her over.

"What if you showed me some of your software tomorrow?"

She looked at me for a second, and then smiled. "Only if you show me your hardware."

I laughed and she walked off.

"What was all that about," said Jennifer.

"Nothing special, just us computer geeks talking."

I had another couple of beers and then called it at night. When I was about to leave Jason came up to me and put his arm around my shoulder. He had been drinking bourbon all night and his body swayed slightly.

"Elsie told me you were going to help her tomorrow. I just wanted to say how much I appreciate your help."

"No problem, I was surprised to hear she was in college, I would have sworn she was much younger.

Jason sighed. "No one knows what happened, but she never developed as her friends. Her body just stopped, which is strange because her hormones didn't. She got her period at a normal age, but that was it. I feel sorry for her, because guys never take her on a date."

"Maybe she is just a late bloomer," I suggested.

"I doubt it."

I said good night and crossed the street to my house. When I had locked the door, I had a nightcap and sat in the darkness on my deck contemplating the evening. If everything went as planned I would fuck Elsie the next day and that was something I was looking forward to. Her light nubile body was a huge turn on and my cock began to swell the more I thought about her. In the end, I decided against jerking off, and went to bed.

Chapter 4

While I was having breakfast the following day I began to think about what had attracted me so much to Elsie. I guess it all started when I was in college way back in 1996. There was a diner across the street where my friends and I would meet up after class and have something to eat. It was also a hangout for the locals, and of course we would try to pick up the girls.

One afternoon a couple of girls walked in and after giving them a good once over with my green eyes, they sat down next to me at the bar. Both of them were brunettes and the taller one was Holly and the shorter was Jamie.

After a few minutes I noticed that Jamie was the one who was most interested which made me frustrated. She was obviously way too young and I wondered what she was doing hanging around with another girl at least five years older. At one point when Holly went to the bathroom, Jamie leaned closer and whispered.

"I know you think I'm too young, but I'm not."

When her friend came back I suggested we head back to my place for some drinks. Holly declined, but Jamie said she would come with me.

When I opened the door to my tiny apartment off campus and let her in she turned around and said. "Do I turn you on?"

I closed the door behind me and looked down at her. Her head was level with my chest, and she looked so innocent. Instead of answering her question I made one myself.

"Are you sure you are old enough?"

She got her drivers license out of her purse and gave it to me. I looked at the date, and said. "No way."

She took it back and put it away, and then she said. "I'll be twenty three next month, as you saw, so yes, I am old enough. Now, do I turn you on?"

She was wearing a skirt that ended above her knees and was slightly flared. On top she had a turtleneck sweater in black and she wore her hair in a pony tail. She looked delicious.

"Yes, you do," I said and pulled her closer.

I leaned down and she went up on her toes as our lips met. My hands slid down her hips and pulled her skirt up towards her waist. When I felt her warm skin under my hands I pulled her closer and let my hands caress her ass. As my finger dug into her soft skin I realized she had no underwear.

"Do you always dress like this," I whispered.

"Only when I want to fuck."

I lifted her up and carried her over to the sofa which was luckily clean and not filled with magazines and dirty clothes as it normally would be.

I laid her down and she pulled off her sweater exposing small tits with pink nipples. I opened my pants and let them drop to the floor. When I pulled down my boxer shorts and my cock sprung out she gasped.

"Wow, that thing is huge."

"You will be alright, I promise to be careful."

I kneeled between her legs and let my tongue run up and down her slit. I could taste her already and she was yummy. She closed her eyes and grabbed the edge of the sofa with her hands. When she was nice and wet and moaning I moved in with my cock. I watched in amazement how she opened up little by little. She gasped a few times and bit her lip while moaning. When I had my cockhead inside her I stopped.

"Are you OK?"

"Mm, keep going."

I pushed a bit more and then I slid in all the way.

"God, you are big," she groaned.

I took hold of her hips and began to fuck her. Her little tits moved to the rhythm and after a while she wrapped her legs around my waist. She was so tight it only took me a few minutes before I felt my balls contract, sending the first warnings to my brain that I was about to come.

"Give it to me on my tits," she gasped.

When the load shot out she opened her eyes and smiled at me, and when I was empty she sat up on with her legs dangling over the side. Then she grabbed my cock and leaned down, sucking the last out of me.

We met a few more times before I moved on to other women, but Jamie was my first small woman, and ever since that day I have had a thing for them.

Chapter 5

Later that evening I had barely put my laptop case down inside the door when there was a knock on it. When I went to open I found Elsie outside with a laptop in her arms.

"C'mon in," I said and stepped aside.

She looked at the boxes spread over the living room. "No time to unpack?"

"I'm just lazy. Can I get you something to drink?"

"No, I'm fine."

"Follow me," I said and led the way to my office.

When she walked in she stopped and looked around. "Wow, you sure have a lot of stuff."

The room was filled with computer racks on three walls and in front of the fourth below a window was my desk. On it sat three laptops and a big LED screen.

"Have a seat and show me what you got."

She gave me a look and I said. "I meant what you have on your laptop."

I pulled up another chair and sat down next to her. She smelled of fruits, and summer flowers. This close, her skin was flawless and her lips just had a little pink lipstick on them. She was wearing jeans and a white blouse, buttoned almost all the way up. There was no chance I could steal a peek down her front.

She told me what she was working on and after I did a simple analysis I saw what she had done wrong. It took me a while to explain it to her, but eventually she got it. When we were finished I checked my watch and saw it was past ten at night.

"Thanks Don, I really appreciate your help."

"No problem, come by anytime you want."

She got up and then said. "I'll have that drink now, if it's OK with you."

"Yeah, sure, but I thought you had to go home?"

She giggled. "I might look young, but I'm not."

"I know."

She waited in the kitchen with me while I opened a bottle of wine. I poured our glasses and left the bottle on the table and we sat down. I on the short end and she to my right.

"Are you single?" she said.

"Yeah."

"Divorced?"

"I have never been married."

"You are quite good looking, it surprises me that you are single."

I shrugged. "I guess I haven't found the right woman yet."

She drank some of the wine and put the glass back on the table. "Then we have something in common, I'm single too. Come to think of it, I have never had a boyfriend."

"Why? Are there no nice guys around here?"

"Sure there are, but they are not interested in me, because of the way I look."

"Don't worry about it. You will meet someone."

She sighed and leaned back in her chair. Then she pulled up her blouse and said. "Look at these, would you call them tits or mosquito bites."

I was not ready for what she did and looked away. Too late I realized what I had done and said. "Sorry, I was just surprised. I think they look fine."

She looked down and said. "No, they are less than an A cup. I don't even need to wear a bra, it's fucking humiliating."

"What about an operation?"

"Silicone? I told my parents that I wanted to, but they said to wait. I have waited for two years now."

I didn't know what to say. Her nipples had hardened and I tried to look away, but for some reason my gaze was brought back to them. She must have seen me staring, because she said. "Do you want to touch them?"

"I don't think that would be appropriate."

She giggled. "Maybe not, but I want you to."

She took my hand and placed it over her right boob and I could feel her hard nipple against my skin. The feeling made me become hard and without thinking I adjusted my cock.

"Oh, are aroused?

The word wasn't what I had expected, so I smiled at her. "Yeah, I am, but I would call it horny."

"Mm, I like that. The thought of you finding me sexually attractive is such a turn on."

She took her hand of mine and let it slide in between her jeans and skin. I could see her fingers move under the cloth and when she took her hand out she grinned at me. "I'm so wet, thanks to you. Do you want to try?"

I swallowed and nodded my head. She quickly unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down together with a pair of white cotton panties. No frills, just plain white. She scooted down a bit so that her ass was just on the edge of the seat and then she spread her legs. Her pussy had a tuft of hair, but not much else. Her lips were pink and swollen. I looked at her and when she smiled and lifted her eyebrows I put a finger in her slit. It was hot and wet. I let it run up and down a few times and she spread her legs wider. I was sure she was still a virgin after what she had told me about herself and about not having a boyfriend. She could have used a toy to fuck herself, but I wasn't sure.

"Mmm, that feels good Don."

"You are so tight," I said, and noticed that my voice was husky.

"I have never been fucked, you know. Sometimes I finger myself, but I never stick in a finger."

God, she was turning me on. While I kept on fucking her with my finger I undid my pants and managed to kick them off. Then I went for my boxers and after a few tries got them off too. My cock stood up hard and when she saw it, she whimpered. "Oh my, that is one big tool."

"Yeah, it is. And guess what?"

"What?"

"You are going to try it, right now."

I pulled her up and swung her around. Then I lifted her up on the kitchen table and laid her down on her back. She was so light, I think I could have done it with one hand. When she was comfortable, I spread her legs and stood between them. "Watch this," I said.

I put my cock against her so the base was against her pussy and the tip ended above her navel. "Just look at that."

She lifted her head off the table and when she saw what I was looking at her eyes went wide and she said, "oh, wow. Is this going to hurt?"

I wasn't going to lie to her. "Yeah, probably, but I'll be as gentle as possible."

With those words in mind, I moved my cockhead up and down her slit until she was moaning and wet. Then I lined it up and slowly began to press it inside her and it was hard going. When I finally got the head inside she was hyperventilating and biting her lip. Her hands had grabbed the edges of the table and her knuckles were white.

"Are you OK?" I asked.

"Mm, it hurts though."

I let her get used to the size of me for a while, and in the meantime, I played with her nipples and caressed her tummy. After a few minutes I noticed that her grip had loosened and her breathing was back to normal, so I began to move my cockhead back and forth inside her. Slow short movements and little by little she began to open up. When I was half way in I stopped. I let her rest a little, and then, I pushed all the way in.

"Ouch, god, that hurts!"

"Shh, honey, just breath, in a minute it will go away."

I stood still, not moving an inch. While I watched her she calmed down and then I began to move back and forth again, slowly and carefully. She gasped and grabbed the edge of the table, but it didn't take long before her hands were on her nipples and playing with them.

I looked down and when I saw my thick cock sliding in and out of her tiny pussy I became even harder. The sight was such a turn on that I began to fuck her harder.

"Oh yes, yes, fuck me Don, give it to me. I want you deep inside me, yes, yes.."

"You are a horny little thing, aren't you?"

"Mm, yes I am, I love your big cock in me."

Before I came I pulled out of her and lifted her off the table. Then I lay down on the floor on my back. She understood and sat down to ride me. Using her hand, she guided my cock to her pussy and gently lowered herself until it was all the way in.

"Oh, this is nice. I can control everything," she said with a grin.

She slowly rode up my shaft and then down, once in a while she would let my cockhead slip out and then push it back in again. I was on the verge of coming when she began to breath faster. She put her hands on my chest and then rode me faster, and grinding her pussy against my pelvis. Her orgasm was quiet, she gasped a few times, and then closed her eyes. When she opened them again she smiled down at me.

NTsarina
NTsarina
212 Followers
12