The Girl Next Door

Story Info
One man's lust for woman next door.
5.1k words
4.39
117.5k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Greg and Shelia bought their home in the suburbs of Southern California five years ago, they were delighted with their purchase. Their neighborhood was quiet, and when they eventually had kids, it would be a perfect place to bring them up.

They had great neighbors, with the exception of the dysfunctional family to their right, the Samsons. Nobody in the neighborhood liked the Samsons. The kids were always running around in dirty clothes and the parents didn't seem to give a shit what was going on. At any given time, you could either hear music blaring from the house, or shouting of some kind. When they put their house up for sale last fall, Greg and Shelia celebrated with a bottle of wine they had been saving for such an occasion. Greg bet that they weren't the only ones celebrating the fact that the Samsons would be leaving.

Fall and winter came and went, with still no sign of the house being sold. How long were they going to have to wait to get rid of their unwanted neighbors? Greg thought it couldn't happen too soon.

One morning in June, Greg pulled into his driveway in the early morning hours. He'd been working night shifts for months now, but last night was absolutely exhausting and he couldn't wait to get inside his house and make himself more comfortable. Greg hated wearing clothes and usually, the minute he entered his house, the first thing he did was shed his apparel.

He turned off the car and gathered a few things that needed to be brought into the house. He just happened to glance over at the neighbors house and immediately noticed the "Sold" sticker on the "For Sale" sign next door. Great! They were finally going to get rid of their neighbors for good!

With a much lighter step, he unlocked the door to the house and went inside. While putting his keys on the table near the front door, he picked up the cordless phone and dialed his wife's number at work. She had recently been promoted at the local bank where she had been working for 4 years, and her new V.P. position often had her working 12 to 14 hours a day.

He hated the fact that she worked days and he worked nights. It was bad enough that she didn't want sex nearly as often as he did, but now that they worked different shifts, he seemed to hardly get it at all! He often resorted to masturbation, using anything from internet porn, to his own private video collection as aids. It definitely wasn't as good as fucking for real, but its better than nothing.

Greg got undressed and made himself a drink. It was a warm day, so he took his drink outside onto the patio to let his skin soak in some sun. The second summer after buying the house, they had an in ground pool installed, and built a patio. The 10 feet tall cedar hedges on all sides of their yard, afforded them the luxury of sunbathing and swimming in the nude, something that Greg absolutely adored doing. He hated wearing clothes, and only wore them when necessary. Shelia, on the other hand, didn't share her husband's love for nudism, but DID enjoy sunbathing in very tiny bikinis. She had a perfect body and was secretly admired by men wherever she went, but she was too modest to walk around outside nude, even if the cedars gave them enough privacy to do it with little chance of being seen.

Greg leaned back in his patio chair and closed his eyes. The warmth of the sun heated his skin and gave him a warm feeling all over. He loved the summertime and took advantage of sunny days whenever he could. He hated the idea of having to eventually go to bed and sleep, while the sun was still bright and warming up the world.

He put his wine glass down on the patio table, and let himself drift off to sleep. While asleep, he found himself thinking about what their new neighbors might be like. He SO hoped that they wouldn't be like the last bunch. He finally decided that as long as they were quiet and kept their yard looking half decent, he would be happy.

About an hour later, he awoke to find himself slightly sun burned and apparently, quite horny as well as he glanced down to see his erection that seemed almost glued to his stomach. Then he smiled and remembered why he woke in such a state. He had dreamed about Anna again. Anna Kornikova. She was the single most hottest woman he had ever seen and he often had erotic dreams about her. He usually woke up in the same state when he did. Just the thought of that pretty face and gorgeous curvy body made his cock twitch and harden. He couldn't imagine what it would be like to actually fuck her for real. He didn't think he could stand that.

He closed his eyes again and his hand went down to touch his stiff cock. God how he wished he could fuck her for real. He was realistic enough to know that the probability of that ever happening was like 1 billion to 1, but hey, a guy can dream, right? Once he started stroking his cock, stopping only to rub the head now and then and massage his balls, it didn't take long before he was ready to shoot his load. Once again, Anna didn't let him down. With his eyes closed, it was ANNA who was stroking his cock, teasing the slit with her tongue. God, she was so good, he came in a matter of only a few minutes.

Looking down at his cum soaked chest, he decided that he'd grab a quick, cool shower before heading off to bed.

That following weekend, a big moving van pulled up into the neighbor's driveway, and the next several hours were filled with the noises of furniture being carried, things dropping, kids excitedly screaming as they ran about the yard, continuously getting in the way of the movers. Shit, he couldn't WAIT for them to be gone. He was sure that the entire neighborhood would be glad to be rid of them. Greg walked over and offered a friendly gesture of wishing them luck in their new home. As the truck finally pulled away, with the family van following behind, Greg waved at them one last time and walked back into the house. He called Shelia and told her that they were finally gone. She was thrilled.

It took only about 2 weeks for the new neighbors to move in. When Greg first noticed the truck, his curiosity got the better of him and once the moving van had gone, he made his way over to their house, with a box full of pastries from his favorite bakery, and a small gift basket of exotic coffees. He thought it might be nice to start out on the right foot this time, and really hoped that these new neighbors would be better than the last. Most of his neighbors kept to themselves, perhaps waving hello or nodding as they past, but he and his wife longed to have neighbors that they could consider "friends".

Just as he was about to ring the doorbell, a beautiful blond goddess opened the door. Greg's jaw dropped immediately to the ground, as he stood there staring at Anna Kornikova's double. He didn't think it was possible for someone to look THAT much like her, and not be her twin. She had beautiful shoulder length blond hair, and green eyes that could make any man melt. Her long slender legs seemed to go on forever and her delicious, perky tits screamed "touch me". This was a woman who took good care of herself and with a quick glance at her hand, he noticed her wedding band. Stupid man, he said to himself. Of course a woman that looks this good is already snatched up.

Once he finally picked up his jaw, his face reddened when he realized how long he must have been staring at her. She giggled and extended her hand. "Hello, my name is Mary and you are?"

"Greg", he answered, a little too quickly. "I thought I would come over and personally welcome you to our neighborhood.", he said with a stupid grin that made the Cheshire cat look like he was frowning. He took her hand and shook it for a little longer than necessary, not wanting to let it go so soon.

"Here", Greg offered as he passed her the basket and pastries. "Just a little something in case you get hungry. I know what its like on moving day, so much to do that you end up neglecting necessary things like sleeping and eating."

Then, he got a brilliant idea. "My wife works during the daytime at a local bank, and I work nights cleaning offices, but we are both home over the weekend and enjoy entertaining. We would love to have you and your husband over on Saturday for supper. It would be a great way for us to get to know our new neighbors" he said with a curious grin.

Mary smiled and said "That would be wonderful! My husband Steve, who is an airline pilot, has this coming weekend off. All we had to look forward to was unpacking, but getting out for an evening would be delightful and it would be great to have a home cooked meal again. I've been living off of fast food for the past week or so and at this rate, I'm not going to be able to wear my bikini this year. We would love to take you and your wife up on your generous offer."

He desperately hoped that she didn't notice the bulge inside his jeans and shifted his weight around uneasily.

"Great then, its settled. If you could be over at around 5:00 pm, it will give us time for cocktails before we eat. Shelia is a great cook and loves cooking for company. The weather is supposed to be gorgeous for the weekend, so you can bring over your swim suit if you'd like and we can take a dip before supper."

"Wonderful", Mary replied, and then mumbled as she looked around at the stacks of boxes still to be unpacked, "now if I can just find my suit" she said with a giggle. He couldn't help but notice how nicely her breasts bounced when she laughed. He hoped she hadn't noticed him staring.

They bid their goodbyes and he wished her luck with her unpacking. Saturday was only two days away, and he wanted to get a lot of little things done around the house that he had been putting off. By the time Saturday rolled around, all the minor house repairs were done, the lawn was freshly mowed, and the pool cleaned and ready for use. He woke up with a major hard-on, which wasn't unusual for him, but this time, he owed it to Mary instead of Anna.

He wondered what Mary would be like. Could she just be sexy on the outside yet perhaps prudish? He didn't think so, and it would only be a few hours before he found out for himself.

He found Shelia in the kitchen, wearing her cut-off jean shorts and a cute short pink top, that showed her wonderful figure. She still looked so great to him, like she did on the first day they met back in high school. How did he ever get so lucky?

He snuck up behind his sexy wife and wrapped his arms around her waist. He gently kissed her head and whispered "Good morning".

"Good morning lover" she replied, rubbing her ass cheeks against his throbbing hard-on. "Did you sleep well?"

"As well as can be expected, without your sexy body lying next to me. How are the preparations for supper coming along?"

"Great actually. I've already got some snacks in the fridge and once this salad is done, I can relax for awhile until our guest arrives. I really hope she's nice. The neighbors here seem to all keep to themselves and it would be SO nice to find another female that I can talk to. I know that I spend a lot of time working, but it would be nice to have a girlfriend to chat with now and then."

"I'm sure you will like her Shelia. She seems to be quite friendly and a lot of fun. Her husband Steve might be interesting also. Did you chill the wine?"

"Yes dear. Go and fix us both a glass if you'd like. I'm going to put on my suit and take a few things outside to the patio. They should be here at any time now."

Greg poured himself and his wife a drink, his heart racing with anticipation. He could wait to see Mary again, even if she was going to be accompanied by her husband. He was curious to meet the man that had gotten lucky enough to marry such a sexy woman.

Greg took the drinks outside and was just about to sit down when the doorbell rang. With a start, he jumped up, almost spilling his wine, and headed for the front door. When he opened it, Mary stood there alone. She was wearing a gorgeous yellow bikini, and her perky, ample tits seemed to be pouring out of their small confines. Once he realized that he was staring at her, AGAIN, he quickly took his attention away from her breasts and extended his hand.

"Hello Mary and welcome to our home. Where is Steve?"

"I'm very sorry, but my husband was called away at the last minute on an emergency and therefore wont be able to join us. I hope its ok that I still came alone?"

Ok? OK?? Greg was thrilled that she was alone and could meet her husband any old time in the future. Now was the scary part though, would Shelia like her as much as he did? Well, time to find out.

Greg closed the door once Mary was inside, ushering her out to the patio. He gave her one of the glasses of wine he had already poured, and excused himself to go inside and pour a third for his wife.

A few minutes later, Shelia joined them and Greg introduced the two women. Shelia liked her right away. Greg's wife has always found herself attracted to other women and Greg was hoping that they would hit it off. In the past, however, he had tried getting her to have some fun with another woman, and she had always backed out at the last minute. He was hoping that if the two women became close, that he might actually get to see his wife make love to another woman, and if he was REALLY lucky…

Greg snapped out of his daydream and listened as the two women got acquainted. Their wine glasses were already half empty, so he was very glad that he had purchased the 4 bottles sitting in the fridge.

Greg decided start the steaks on the bar-b-que and told the girls that it might be a good time to get a quick dip in before they were ready. Shelia agreed and stood up, taking her swimming robe off.

"My God", Greg thought, "I have been looking at her body for years now, and it still never ceases to make my cock twitch when I see her undress". Shelia took good care of herself and her breasts, although smaller than Mary's, were deliciously poking out from her baby blue bikini. He loved that color on her, and the way her ass jiggled as he watched her walk away to the pool. Mary followed, after taking off her shorts. She was wearing a thong bottom and her ass looked outstanding from where he was sitting.

He put the steaks on and kept his eye on the two women. Shelia had jumped in first and was trying to get Mary to plunge into the cool water. Mary was standing on the steps at the shallow end of the pool. She had chosen to take the painful way in, one inch at a time. Shelia couldn't stand when someone didn't jump into the pool right away, and was teasing Mary by playfully splashing water on her. Mary jumped as the cool water touched her warm skin, and then laughed and splashed Shelia back. They were like a couple of teenagers at a pool party and Greg was enjoying the view immensely.

When Greg went into the house to get some spices, he had returned to find the two women huddled down in the shallow end of the pool. They seemed to be engaged in very interesting conversation, as they kept looking up at him on the patio, and then giggling, like they had a secret they were unwilling to share. Greg was thrilled that they were getting along so well and in no time, the steaks were ready and he had the table set on the patio, for the 3 of them to enjoy their meal outside.

During supper, the girls kept exchanging sexy little glances and would now and then giggle for no apparent reason. "What the fuck was all that about?" Greg wondered, but was content that they were enjoying themselves, even if it might be at his expense. His wife worked far too hard and he loved to see her having a good time. It didn't hurt at all that she was having a good time with Mary, either.

After dinner, the girls thanked Greg for a wonderful meal and all 3 of them helped to clear away the dishes. They continued to enjoy their wine, and each other's company for the next hour or so, and then Greg suggested that they go for another swim. The girls giggled at each other and were up and headed for the pool before he knew what was happening. They both dove into the fresh clear water, and he watched them swim to the other side, admiring the way their wonderful bodies moved so effortlessly with the weightlessness that the water provided.

He walked over to the deep end and stood at the end of the diving board. He was a good, strong swimmer and looked forward to showing off his talents to his female audience. As he was about to run down the board and dive, something caught his attention. He got a glimpse of yellow and blue material at the side of the pool, and when he looked back at the girls, he realized that they had both shed their suits! They had immersed themselves to their necks in water and were both smiling at the surprised look on Greg's face. This day just keeps getting better and better!

Greg dove into the water and came up close to where the girls were. They were still mostly underwater, a little shy at being fully exposed, he guessed. Greg swam over to his wife and took her fine, long legs and wrapped them around his waist. He could start to feel himself stiffen, even in the cool pool water. She could feel it also, as her smile gave her away.

"So, what made you ladies decide to swim without your suits? Not that I'm complaining at all…" Greg inquired.

"Well," Mary spoke up, "It was actually your wife's idea. She said that you and she often swim nude, but have never done it with anyone else in the pool. I told her that I also enjoyed swimming naked and we agreed to give it a try once supper was over."


With that, Mary jumped out of the water and dove towards the deep end of the pool. Greg just stared as he watched her beautiful naked body jump over the water and quickly disappear again. He began to wonder what it would be like to touch her. He also noticed that she was completely shaved and wondered what that would feel like. Shelia had always kept her bush nicely trimmed and he loved it, but he often wondered what a completely shaved pussy felt like….to touch….to taste….and to fuck.

With Greg and Shelia left alone for a minute or two at the shallow end, Greg looks at her and with a sly smile asks, "What's up between the two of you? I love the fact that you are getting along so well, but you are acting like a couple of school girls with a secret. What's up with that?"

Shelia whispered in Greg's ear, "I like her Greg, I REALLY, really like her", and her smile told Greg all he needed to hear. He WAS going to get lucky tonight, luckier than he has ever been in his entire life. His cock stiffened even further and he realized that he may have to swim a few laps before it would allow him to get out of the pool without the ladies knowing.

Once his erection had waned, Greg asked the ladies if they minded if he also joined them by swimming nude. Both nodded and smiled, as if they had been expecting his request. He slipped off his trunks and set them aside where the girls suits were. It felt good to swim naked and even better to have company while he was doing it.

After several minutes of splashing around in the pool, they all agreed they had had enough for the time being and got out to dry off. Greg almost wished he didn't have the tall cedars surrounding his yard so that all the other boneheads in the neighborhood could see the view from his house…

The walked up onto the patio and Shelia looked at Mary and announced that it was time for dessert. Mary immediately got up and followed Shelia into the house, to help her set up and bring it out. Greg lay back and enjoyed the last little while of sun, as it slowly sank on the horizon. The sky was orange, signaling another beautiful day for tomorrow.

The sound of the women's laughter brought Greg back reality, and when he opened his eyes, he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Standing before him, were two beautiful naked women, one of whom he has loved forever, and the other whom he has been fantasizing about, with a generous portion of whipped cream covering both of their luscious nipples and their mounds. This was dessert? Good fucking thing he saved room.

12