The Girl Next Door Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
derezzed
derezzed
362 Followers

"I'm sorry, I can't do this," he said as he stumbled out of the hot tub.

"Your little friend says otherwise," Jenny said pointing to Michael's hard cock.

Alexis reaching for his arm saying, "Michael stop, let's talk about this."

Jenny was still stroking her cock. Michael hurriedly stumbled to grab his clothes. Covering his crotch, he shuffled away saying, "Alexis I'm sorry, but I just can't do this."

Michael stumbled home, slamming the door shut as he got in.

Alexis turned to Jenny saying, "Damn it Jenny, you couldn't control yourself a little longer? We were so close!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't think he'd react like that," Jenny said.

"Don't worry about it." Alexis sighed.

"I could still use a little help here though," Jenny said pointing her cock at Alexis.

Alexis smiled and moved over to Jenny.

"You fucker," she said as she grabbed Jenny's cock.

"You need to help me take care of this to," Alexis said as she pulled her own meaty cock out.

She guided Jenny's cock into her mouth. Alexis's tongue circled the head of Jenny's cock as she licked it like a lollipop. Jenny moaned as Alexis grabbed the base of her cock. She stroked it as she sucked on the head of her cock. Jenny breathed deeply and put her hand to the back of Alexis's head. Alexis bobbed her head up and down on Jenny's cock. Jenny loved the feeling of Alexis's warm mouth wrapped around her cock, and the look of luscious lips sucking her dick.

Alexis swallowed more and more of Jenny's cock trying to deepthroat her. With almost all of Jenny's cock down Alexis's throat, Jenny grabbed both sides of Alexis's head and began to fuck her throat. In and out she pumped. Fucking her mouth as Alexis moaned on her cock. She pumped harder until Alexis gagged and Jenny backed off. Alexis grabbed Jenny's cock and sucked the head as she twisted her head on it. Jenny could feel her balls tightening up as Alexis sloppily bobbed on her cock.

"I'm going to cum," Jenny sighed.

Alexis rested the head of Jenny's cock in her mouth and continued pumping her cock. Jenny felt her orgasm coming on as she tensed up. She felt her cock spasm and shoot into Alexis's mouth. String after string of cum shot down her throat. Jenny pulled her cock out as Alexis swallowed Jenny's entire load. Alexis licked her lips of the remaining cum. Jenny slapped Alexis's cheek with her cock and giggled.

Alexis smiling at Jenny saying, "My turn."

She grabbed Jenny's hand and her drink before stepping out of the Jacuzzi. Swallowing the rest of her vodka, Alexis pulled Jenny into the house. They walked upstairs to Alexis's bedroom tossing their remaining pieces of their bathing suits to the floor. Completely naked, Alexis sported a 7-inch long cock. Pulling Jenny to her, Alexis sat down on the bed. Jenny straddled Alexis's lap facing her as they came together for a tender kiss.

Gradually playing with each other more before exploring each other's mouth's with their tongues. Alexis groped Jenny's ass passionately giving it hard squeeze. Sliding her hand around to Jenny's asshole, she toyed with her opening before slipping a finger into her ass. She fingered Jenny's hole and used her other hand to feel the curvature of Jenny's ass and lower back. Probing her asshole with small thrusts, Alexis sunk her finger all the way into Jenny's ass.

Alexis worked another finger in as she moved down to lick on Jenny's breast and lightly nibble on her nipple. Twisting her fingers, Alexis pumped her fingers in and out. Leaning her head back, Jenny moaned and grasped her other breast, squeezing it. Alexis removed her fingers and spit on her hand before stroking her cock.

"Hop on to my cock," Alexis said.

Jenny reached back and grabbed Alexis's cock, aiming it at her asshole as she lowered her butt onto Alexis's cock. Sitting on Alexis's lap facing her, Jenny leans forward to kiss Alexis. Alexis began to slowly push her cock up Jenny's ass inch after inch. Although Alexis's cock is not as long as Jenny's, its every bit as thick. Once she was all the way in to the base of her cock Alexis started pumping up into Jenny's ass.

Moaning into Alexis's mouth, Jenny's grabbed her own cock, which was already hard again. With her other hand on Alexis's shoulder, Jenny began to bounce on Alexis's cock and frequently grind her ass onto Alexis. The sound of Alexis's cock and balls slapping into Jenny's ass filled the room. Jenny gave her cock long strokes while the two made out.

Jenny grunted and said, "Fuck me Alexis, your cock is so thick."

"Oh I love how tight your ass is," Alexis told Jenny.

Breathing heavily, Alexis pumped her cock like a piston into Jenny. Alexis's cock found Jenny's prostate sending sensations of pleasure coursing through Jenny's body. Jenny gripped down on Alexis's cock with her ass muscles. Her whole body began spasming as she stroked her cock furiously. Alexis moans from the pressure as she slams herself up Jenny's ass. Letting out a breathless gasp Jenny's orgasm crashed over her as cum burst from her cock. Spurt after spurt painted each other's tits.

Alexis, feeling her own cock tensing up, pushed all the way in to the base. Jenny, sensing what was about to come, began grinding in a circular motion on Alexis's cock. Alexis let out a yell, "Fuck!" as she felt cum shoot from her cock and fill Jenny's ass. Jenny felt a filling sensation, as her asshole was soaked with cum. Once her orgasm finished Alexis fell back on the bed, pulling Jenny on top of her.

Alexis held Jenny close, using both hands to feel her ass, and kissed her once again. Jenny smiled at Alexis.

"I needed that so bad. You always no just how to fuck me," Jenny said.

Rolling off, Jenny lay there panting as they both basked in the afterglow. Alexis looked over to Jenny and they both started giggling.

"We'll try again with Michael tomorrow," Alexis said.

"What makes you think he'll be back?" Jenny asked.

"He accidentally grabbed my bikini bottom," Alexis winked.

"Hmm maybe we she pay him a visit," Jenny laughed.

Exhausted, they turned to spoon as Jenny wedged her cock in Alexis's ass. They both quickly drifted off to sleep.

At Michael's house, he lay in bed staring at the ceiling. His mind was twisted like a pretzel. "I can't believe she was a tranny," he thought. Hearing a knock at his door, Michael turned and pulled the covers over himself to hide his still painful boner.

His mother walked in and asked, "Hey honey are you feeling alright?"

"Yes," Michael groans.

"Are you sure, you've been in bed ever since I got home?" asks his mother.

Not getting a response, his mother asks, "Where were you? Did you meet the new neighbor girl?"

Getting irritated, Michael says, "I met her. She's great. Please go away."

"Okay, well get some sleep," she says closing the door.

Frustrated, all Michael could think about was the image of Jenny stroking her monstrous cock. Michael threw back the covers and got out of bed. Going into the bathroom, he turned on the shower. Stepping in, Michael felt the warm water cascade down his body.

Looking down at his cock, Michael's mind screamed, "Why am I still hard?"

He grabbed his cock and began masturbating. He tried to imagine fucking Alexis and seeing his cock glide past her pussy lips. He tried imagining her luscious dick sucking lips on his cock. Unfortunately, none of that was working as the image of Jenny kept poking up. His hard on was becoming increasingly painful. He imagined Alexis sucking his dick, but his mind twisted his vision to that of him with his lips wrapped around Jenny's fat cock.

Like the dildo earlier, Michael imagined her meaty cock sliding in and out of his mouth. He started stroking his dick harder as his mouth was beginning water. At this point Michael had given into this fantasy trying to get off as quickly as possible. He imagined taking her cock down the back of his throat. He was breathing heavily as her fantasy cock slid through his lips. He felt the pressure rising in his balls. Just as Jenny's cock shot her load down his throat his cock spasmed and burst all over the shower wall.

His orgasm was extremely intense as he shot more cum than he had ever seen before. Panting hard, Michael steadied himself by putting his hand to the wall. His knees were so weak that they were shaking.

"Did that just happen?" he asks himself.

Exhausted, he finished washing himself off and turns off the shower. Once dried off, Michael fell into bed. His mental distress was being piled on by the realization that he had just came from the vision of himself sucking cock. A thousand questions ran through his mind. "Am I gay? I don't really want to suck cock? She's beautiful, but she has a cock. I like regular girls like Alexis, not Jenny." Eventually overcome by sleep, Michael drifted off.

(This is my first attempt at writing. I hope you enjoy. I'm working on Chapter 2 now. I look forward to feedback. Let me know if there is anything I can improve and give me some story idea directions.)

derezzed
derezzed
362 Followers
12