The Girl Next Door Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
derezzed
derezzed
363 Followers

"Should we go?" Alexis asked.

"Yeah I left the car running," he said.

He led them down to his car. Holding the door open for them, Michael watched their beautiful behinds climb into his car. Jenny sat in the back seat while Alexis sat in the passenger seat. He rounded the car and entered the driver's seat.

"Ready ladies?" he asked.

"What do we have planned tonight," Jenny replied.

"I figured we would just let whatever happens happen and see where the night goes," Michael said.

"I like the sound of that," Jenny said.

Michael pulled away and drove off. Michael's hometown was known to have a lively and fun night scene. The strip had a list of bars and small night clubs that attracted a youthful crowd. Michael and his friends liked to hang around one particular bar. It was a pretty big and doubled as a club as it hosted DJs most nights. If there was one thing Michael excelled at it was making a fool of himself on the dance floor. On this night Michael really wanted to show Alexis and Jenny a good time. They pulled into a parking space down the street and Michael sent his friend a text to let them know he was nearby. Dave was no doubt waiting in line trying to get in. His friend Dave liked to get there early so he could hold a spot in line. Even though he was unsure how Dave might react to finding out either of the girls secret, probably much the way he did if he had to guess, Michael wanted him to have a good time. Setting him up with Jenny for the night seemed like as decent an idea as any.

They walked up the street to the bar and as they approached Michael saw Dave throw his arm up to wave them over. He was on his phone no doubt arguing with his awful ex-girlfriend as she was in the middle of moving out of his place. Michael hoped tonight would be a nice change of pace for his newly single friend. They got in line behind Dave as he finished an argument and hung up before turning around.

"How's it goin..." he said as his voice trailed off when his eyes met the sight of Jenny and Alexis who were standing to the side of Michael.

"I'm good bud," Michael said "I want you to meet Alexis and Jenny."

"You know these girls?" Dave said incredulously.

The girls giggled to each other.

"Yeah remember I said I was bringing a girl with?" Michael asked. "Well this is Alexis," he said as he motioned to Alexis.

"Nice to meet you," Alexis said extending her hand.

"Pleasure to meet you," Dave replied as he shook her hand. "Yeah I remember, but these aren't girls. These are women, gorgeous women," he said to Michael.

"Why thank you," Alexis laughed.

"You're right," said Michael as he laughed along to. "This is Jenny, a friend of Alexis,"

Jenny and Dave shook hands as well.

"Alexis is a new neighbor and I figured I'd invite them out with us to show them around town," Michael explained.

"Well I'm certainly more than happy to help," Dave said struggling not to ogle Jenny's breasts.

They continued chatting as the line moved. Jenny and Dave hit it off and talked all the way into the bar. Michael pointed the girls to a booth as he and Dave went to get drinks at the bar. Once they got up to the bar Dave punched Michael in the shoulder.

"You lucky son of a bitch," Dave shouted over the music.

Michael laughed before explaining how Alexis had just moved in.

"Alexis is sort of with me so I figured I would set you up with Jenny for tonight," he said.

"Really?" Dave asked. "Dude I owe you one," he said happily as he pounded fists with Michael.

"Yeah you do," Michael joked.

Offering to pay, Michael bought two rounds for all of them. They gathered the bottles and brought them back to the girls. Dave and Michael sat down in the booth and gave a beer to Alexis and Jenny. They chatted for a little while as they quickly went through their drinks. As the songs were changing Alexis got up and started dancing.

"Oh this is my song," Alexis yelled. "Come on guys let's go to the dance floor."

Alexis and Jenny both got up and led the way. Michael and Dave downed their drinks and followed. Michael watched as Alexis danced with Jenny. Their bodies moving together tantalized Michael's imagination. The girls split up and grabbed each guy. Alexis pulled Michael out to the middle of the floor with her. In no way shape or form was Michael a good dancer, but he enjoyed moving to the music and grinding with a pretty girl. After a couple songs of dancing like an idiot, to the amusement of Alexis, the music changed and Alexis pulled Michael close as she pressed her body to his. Sure Michael had had sex with her before, but the way Alexis was grinding into him was unbelievably erotic.

He felt her up from her legs to her ass and up her back around to her breasts. She felt so soft and smooth. They made out on the dance floor as they swayed to the music together. By the time Michael came up for air and looked around, Jenny and Dave were nowhere in sight. He relayed this to Alexis loudly over the music. Alexis just started laughing.

"She just can't help herself," she said, "That girl loves to break in a new toy."

Michael was suddenly nervous at the thought of Jenny exposing her secret to Dave. It wasn't until several minutes later that Michael saw Jenny walking back towards them. As she approached Michael could tell she had obviously just reapplied her lipstick and she looked a bit disheveled.

"Where'd you two run off to?" he asked anxiously over the music.

"We had a little fun," she said.

Jenny passed Michael and went up to Alexis and kissed her full on the lips. After their kiss Alexis turned to Michael and kissed him. There was a definite taste of cum on her lips mixed with the heavy scent of alcohol. Jenny had clearly bought herself a drink on her way back. Michael was a little shocked at first, but then he realized what had happened. Once they separated Michael licked his lips.

"Oh," Michael said.

Jenny smiled when she saw him savoring the taste.

"You boys are all so easy," Jenny teased.

Michael blushed from being caught enjoying the taste.

"So then where is Dave?" Michael asked.

No sooner did he say that than he saw Dave walking back towards them looking flushed in the face. Noticing that Dave seemed to want to talk to Michael, Alexis told Michael that she would take Jenny with her to go get more drinks.

"Alright," Michael said as the girls disappeared into the crowd.

"Hey buddy you alright?" he asked Dave.

"Yeah dude, and I think I owe you more than one now," Dave said.

Michael chuckled now relieved.

"She's pretty assertive isn't she?" he joked.

"You're telling me," Dave said, "She's like a tractor beam of hotness. She just gave me one of the best blow-jobs in my entire life."

Michael laughed again.

"She pulled me into the handicap bathroom stall and pretty much attacked me," Dave said now chuckling to himself. "I've never had a girl do half those things before, let alone..." and this is where he stopped.

Dave leaned in close.

"You never ever tell anybody I said this, got it?" Dave said.

"Of course," Michael said.

He and Dave had been best friends for years and they usually trusted each other with the most secret and intimate information.

"Right before I came," Dave began looking around, "She stuck her finger up my ass and I just absolutely exploded in her mouth."

Michael burst out laughing.

"You fucker," Dave shouted as he punched him in the shoulder.

Michael didn't know why he laughed. He guessed it was some combination of surprise at Dave's relenting of that information and his own recognition of that familiar first time feeling of having something foreign up his ass.

"No, no it's cool," Michael laughed as he put his hand up to prevent another punch.

"You think so?" Dave asked. "You're not just messing with me?"

"Yeah, I mean it's weird, but Alexis did the same thing to me," Michael explained, "Among other things..."

"And you liked it?" Dave asked.

"I mean if it leads me to having such insane orgasms like that, what's not to like?" Michael joked.

"I see what you're saying. But, you don't think it's a little gay?" Dave asked.

"I just don't look at it like that. It's a hot girl not some dude." Michael explained.

"True," Dave said.

"What's true?" Alexis asked popping up with Jenny.

The girls both returned carrying a few drinks.

"That I'm not nearly drunk enough yet," Dave said.

They all laughed.

"Well this should help," Jenny said as she passed the drinks around.

They continued to dance and drink for the next couple of hours. Michael couldn't get enough of Alexis and it was clear that Jenny and Dave were still hitting it off. After several more drinks though it was clear that Dave had over indulged. He wasn't stable on his feet and had begun sloppily spilling his drink. Michael told Alexis and he decided to call Dave a cab home. He led Dave outside and loaded him into the taxi before paying the driver and sending him on his way.

"Well I think it's about time we headed back to," he said to Alexis as he turned to the girls. The cab pulled away behind him.

As Michael dialed another cab for them they finished their drinks. They were all comfortably buzzed. The ride back was filled with silly inebriated conversation. Once they got back to Alexis's place they all stumbled out of the taxi. Laughing at each other, they walked up to Alexis's front door. She fiddled with the key trying to get the door open. When she successfully lined it up with the keyhole she swung the door open. Jenny playfully shoved Alexis inside and commenced groping her. Alexis pushed her off as the two giggled at each other. Resting his shoulder against the doorway, Michael laughed to himself as he watched the girls.

Vibrating in his pocket from another notification, Michael's phone caught his attention. Checking what drunken text Dave might have sent him, Michael noticed the time. It was already nearly two o'clock in the morning.

"I think it's about time I called it a night," Michael said, "It's getting late."

"Nooo!" Jenny whined. "Michael stay. We're just starting to have fun," she pleaded.

"Yeah don't run off again," Alexis joked.

Michael shook his head as he laughed at her teasing. Jenny walked over to Michael before laying her body into his. Michael caught her waist as Jenny pressed her breasts into him.

"You don't honestly think I'm going to let you leave again before I at least get a taste of this," she said as she felt his ass, "do you?"

Michael grinned.

"No, I don't suppose so," he laughed.

"You don't know how jealous I was to hear that Alexis got to you before me," she said loud enough for Alexis to hear.

Alexis giggled.

"He was easier than you would think," Alexis teased as she walked over to them.

"It's hard to resist such persuasion," Michael said.

"Maybe we can persuade you to stay," Jenny said playfully.

"I think I could be," he added.

Both girls were at either side of him. Their soft skin rubbed against his. Alexis reached down to Michael's crotch and began massaging his cock to life under his pants.

"If you come upstairs I promise we won't bite... much," Alexis said.

Jenny reached behind him and groped his ass.

"What'll it be stud," Jenny asked "We can take you the easy way or the hard way. Personally, I like the hard way," she said with emphasis on the word hard.

"How could I say no," Michael spoke as his member was forcibly massaged. His legs were weak from how intensely aroused they were making him.

"Good," Alexis said as she squeezed his cock. "Follow me."

Taking his hand, Alexis guided Michael upstairs to her bedroom. She stopped him, placing him right in front of her bed. Alexis sat down on the mattress facing him. She watched as Jenny came up behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Let me help you with these," Jenny said as she unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down along with his underwear.

Finally released, Michael's cock sprang to attention. Jenny swatted his ass, which caused him to jump a little. His penis waved in the air to Alexis's amusement. He stepped out of his pants and shoes and tossed them to the side. Alexis stood up and slipped out of her dress. She was wearing only a pair of black lace panties. Behind him Jenny did the same. Her sheer bra and panties felt soft to Michael as she pressed herself into his backside. Alexis stepped up close to Michael and gave him a kiss before unbuttoning his shirt. With each button she placed a kiss on his chest as she worked her way down. Jenny turned Michael's head to her as their lips locked together. Once Alexis undid the final button she was resting on her knees in front of him. His hard member waved in her face.

"Mmm he does have a delicious looking cock," Jenny said as she pulled the shirt off his arms and threw it over with Michael's other clothes.

"I can vouch for that," Alexis said as she wrapped her hands around his shaft.

Her pillow-like lips pressed against the head of his cock before opening to receive his hard member. She fed about half of his shaft into her mouth before sucking her way back off like she was enjoying a bomb pop. Michael let his head fall back as he enjoyed the feeling of Alexis's warm mouth pulling on his dick. Jenny took this opportunity to bring her lips to his as she snaked her tongue into his mouth. Jenny's hands roamed from Michael's abs to his chest, rolling over his body, before she brought them down around his hips to his ass. Michael was in heaven. The sensation Alexis's mouth was creating by bobbing on his cock combined with Jenny's massaging hands was incredibly erotic. Alexis began working up and down Michael's member more and more. Her lips enveloped him tightly. Jenny placed her hands on his ass and groped his cheeks.

"You have the tightest little ass. I've been waiting for my chance with it ever since I laid eyes on you," Jenny whispered into Michael's ear.

Michael couldn't help but smile at the thought of her lusting over his butt. As Alexis sucked and moaned on his dick, her mouth vibrating on his shaft, Jenny kneeled down behind Michael. Kneading his ass cheeks like dough, she spread them and spat on his asshole. Her firm grip and the sudden wetness caused Michael to jump a little in surprise. His cock suddenly being shoved deeper down Alexis's throat made her gag and back off. Jenny stuck her tongue out and plunged between Michael's ass cheeks as she held them firmly apart. He tensed up as he still wasn't quite used to the odd sensation of having a tongue circling his asshole. Alexis pumped Michael's dick with her hand as she looked up at him.

"You're pretty jumpy tonight," Alexis said. "Just relax and let us take the wheel. We're going to take extra special care of you," she said and winked.

She engulfed his cock again. In no time at all she had her lips at the base of his shaft, deep-throating him. At almost the same time, Jenny forced her tongue into his ass. If it weren't for the liquor in his system Michael feared he would've came right there. The combined pleasure from this double team of sexual acts had made him weak in the legs as his cock felt like he could explode at any moment. Alexis receded from the base of his shaft a couple inches, but she immediately went back down. As she fucked her throat with his dick in an increased rhythm, Jenny explored Michael's tight asshole more.

"Oh god," Michael said.

He had never experienced anything like this. The pressure in his balls had begun to build. Alexis milked his cock with each time she bobbed up and down. With one last squeeze of her lips up his shaft, Michael's cock began to spasm as it spurted into her mouth. Alexis wrapped her hand around him and pumped every last drop into her waiting mouth.

Once he was done orgasming Alexis licked her lips and swallowed. Her and Jenny both got up off of the floor.


"Good boy," Jenny said as she slapped Michael's ass.

Alexis kissed him and grabbed him by the hand. She pulled him onto the bed as he crawled on his hands and knees. Jenny followed them and as they settled on the bed with Michael on his hands and knees, Alexis's engorged cock waving in his face, Jenny placed her hands on his hips. She grasped his firm ass and held his butt in the air.

"Time to return the favor," Alexis teased as she pointed her hard member at his face.

Michael smiled. Alexis's juicy cock had his mouth watering. Sticking his tongue out, Michael licked the head of her cock. Alexis could only smile as she watched him savor the taste. She shot a quick glance over at Jenny who smiled mischievously at her. Michael took a deep breath and inhaled her musk.

Twisting his tongue down Alexis's shaft, Michael wrapped his lips around her. There was something about the feeling of a warm meaty cock filling his mouth that Michael had started to like. Every time he went down on her shaft he could hear Alexis coo for more. These sounds encouraged Michael to be bolder in his oral attempts. With an excitement that he never thought he would have for such an act, Michael bobbed up and down on her eagerly. He wanted to elicit the same pleasure for her that she had given him. Covering her cock in saliva, he sucked her all the way into his mouth. Alexis breathed heavily as she enjoyed Michael's hot mouth melting her hard member. There was no doubting that he was a quick learner. His head went up and down the length of her shaft as his tongue traced the underside of her cock. She could tell that he was fully engrossed in what he was doing.

Jenny was so turned on from witnessing this sexual act that she could barely resist ravaging the juicy ass in front of her. Her engorged cock waited anxiously just inches behind Michael. Content to take it slow this time, she wrapped her fingers around his cock and slowly jerked him off. With her other hand she rubbed Michael's backside. The warm skin felt electric against her hand.

Looking over to Jenny, Alexis nodded. She knew Michael was ready. Jenny let go of Michael's cock and grabbed both of his ass cheeks. She spread them apart and spat on his opening. Using her thumb she rubbed the saliva into him. Michael was familiar with being fingered as Alexis had already introduced him to the curious feeling. And Jenny's tongue felt wonderful just minutes earlier. That's why Michael didn't mind when she pressed her finger at his asshole.

Jenny pushed her finger into Michael's tight ass. Working her way in slowly, she stimulated his ass. The foreign entry felt strange to Michael but he was too preoccupied with fitting as much of Alexis's cock in his mouth to worry. Pushing past his gag reflex Michael's lips traveled to the base of her shaft. His eyes began to water and his throat choked on her cock. Michael had to back off, but he didn't let Alexis's member leave his mouth. While he licked around her cockhead, Michael felt Jenny's finger forced in to the hilt. He grunted at the pressure, but kept his attention on Alexis.

Jenny started pushing her finger in and out of Michael. She fingered Michael as he continued trying to deepthroat Alexis. When she felt he was loosened up enough Jenny pulled out and pressed two fingers to his asshole. Recognizing the extra size, Michael's eyes widened as his mouth went down Alexis's shaft. The pressure of her fingers made Michael uncomfortable, but as she pressed deeper a feeling of fullness took over.

Jenny massaged the walls of his ass and pumped her fingers faster. As the tempo and pressure of her probing increased, the sensation that took over started to feel good. Michael's cock grew incredibly hard from the stimulation. Precum leaked from the tip of his cock. He responded to the pleasure by pushing his hips back at Jenny and letting out a soft moan on Alexis's shaft. A smirk formed on Jenny's face. She knew she had him. When Michael moved his hips back again to meet Jenny's fingers she pulled out to Michael's disappointment.

derezzed
derezzed
363 Followers