The Girl of My Dreams Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started on her arch and she gave that little moan again and started to arch her back so I gave it a little more attention than I did with the right foot. She started to moan a little louder and wiggle her foot away. While she did that she increased the pressure with her other foot which was heaven for me as I started to moan. I could feel a considerable amount of precum coming out of my dick. Starting to feel myself reach the point of no return I took my mouth off her foot to give myself a break from her right foot. When she realized I had stopped her moaning which had gotten quite load stopped and so did her right foot in my lap. When I looked at my lap I noticed a growing wet spot in my lap.

Emily looked at her foot and then up at me, "You are not done mister. You still have a bit to go." Then she looked down at my lap and added with a wink, "I must have been working you pretty hard." All I could do was turn red and stay quiet. With that she put her beautiful foot back in my face and motioned for me to finish her foot. I quickly did the ball of her foot and then worked my way to her toes. This time taking my time instead of doing all of them at the same time. I started again at the pinkie toe and worked my way to the bigger toe making sure to get all the chocolate off her foot. Once I was finished she glanced at her newly cleaned foot and gave me a wink.

She leaned over to where I was sitting and gave me a deep kiss. This one was deeper than our first one. It wasn't long before our tongues found each other and they were battling in each other's mouths. After kissing for a while we took a break to catch our breath. We both looked into each other's eyes and knew we had something special. We both went in for another kiss and it was just as electric as the first. When I was done kissing her I brought my mouth down to her neck and started sucking and biting her neck. As I did this she started moaning and breathing really heavy.

As we were doing this I laid her down on her back and got on top of her. As I was sucking her neck she started running her hands down my back and in my hair. It felt so good and I never wanted her to stop. After sucking for about a good minute I brought my mouth back to hers and we started kissing again. I slowly started to grind on top of her. Every once in awhile I would feel her try and bring me in closer and squeeze her legs around my waist. It was the most heavenly feeling I had ever felt. Making out with the girl of my dreams. I started sucking and biting gently on her lower lip as I'd come up for air. This got her really excited. Slowly my grinding got quicker and quicker against her. Every time I grinded really hard she would squeeze her legs and bring me closer in. After a while of making out with me on top we switched and Emily took the top. Bringing her head down to mine draping her hair over my face we started making out again. This time she was the one grinding on me while I would thrust up every once in awhile.

Emily's breathing started getting faster and shallower. I was having a hard time keeping my breath as well. The harder we kissed the harder we would grind up against each other. I was as hard as I ever had been before and I wasn't going to be able to last much longer at this pace. Once I could feel myself nearing the point of no return I switched positions and I got back on top. We would kiss for a while then I would go back to her neck. After sucking on her neck I moved up to her ear and told her how pretty she was. I then started biting her earlobe and sucking on it. This was turning both of us on and we were both breathing really hard.

I could feel myself losing control and my orgasm about to happen at any time. I started kissing her really hard. Once I felt myself reach the point I told Emily I was cumming through our kiss. I felt her try to pull me in as hard as she could and she told me she was cumming too.

Once we had come down from the high I kissed her one more time and we just cuddled there. This really was the girl of my dreams and I just had the best afternoon ever.

Once it started getting dark we broke away from each other and packed up the picnic items. I walked her over to her car and gave her a kiss, "thank you for the wonderful time."

"No thank you! The picnic was amazing as was the chocolate cake." Emily said with a smile. Then she got in her car and drove away. I was already looking forward to the next time we'll be together.

12