The Girl On The Bridge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Blood of the gods!" she whispered, as Gremnu's smooth cock slipped slowly into her vagina. Her flesh savored every inch of his long shaft as it pushed deeper and her senses reeled in a daze of delight. She smiled when she heard him gasp, though she was astonished that a handsome lad of eighteen could find such pleasure in a woman of his grandmother's age. Despite the praise and flattery of her young bedmates, she still felt like a wizened crone.

"You old fool!" she muttered softly to herself, even as her hands reached around Gremnu's body to grasp his firm teenage buttocks. A wide grin creased her face when she felt his ass-cheeks move in her fingers as he pumped her with the energy and eagerness of youth. Beside her, Pablek licked her neck and ears, sending tender thrills down her spine and heightening the climax that began to quicken in her body. Gremnu's thrusting became more rapid, more urgent, and a rhythm of groans and moans issued from between his gritted teeth. Sweat glistened on his brow to dampen the dark hair hanging over his forehead.

Pablek waited for Jennet's orgasm and caressed her quivering eyelashes when it came, gazing in fascination at the climax of a woman so old and so beautiful. The sight aroused him intensely and he barely restrained his hand from touching his aching manhood.

Gremnu gave a final gargled groan, throwing back his head as his muscular legs stiffened. With a long deep sigh he ejaculated, smiling at each pulse of ecstasy as his cock squirted its juice inside Jennet's soft warm pussy. The shaft was still hard when he withdrew it, dripping and glistening, from her slit. He rolled away to lie gasping alongside her, wiping sweat from his face as he watched his friend take his place on top of her.

"She's fantastic!" he said, and Pablek acknowledged the comment with a nod.

Jennet lay panting and breathless, her head spinning and her eyes blinking. Her orgasm had barely faded when she saw Pablek's excited face peering down at her. His hard cock effortlessly entered her oozing vagina and once again her spine arched and her body stiffened. As with Gremnu, the thrusting was tender but very eager and strong. Pablek's manhood felt even harder, like a rod of hot steel probing her innermost flesh. He murmured her name over and over as he pumped her and again she felt immensely flattered. Her hands squeezed his neat round ass and her forefinger probed between his buttocks, exploring deep within the tight cleft until she touched the little puckered hole of his anus. To her delight, Pablek gave a sudden yelp and his ass-cheeks squirmed in her grasp.

"Darling boy!" she whispered, feeling almost maternal and matronly. A tinge of guilt flickered briefly in her mind and for a moment she felt like an old whore seducing an innocent youth. But the guilt turned to a sense of mischief which excited her, giving her a boldness and a confidence that she had not known for many years. She looked up into Pablek's face, watching his expression change as her finger wormed its way inside his rectum.

That was too much for him, and he climaxed immediately. Jennet clasped his buttocks, feeling the muscles tighten as he ejaculated. He gave a small whimper at each spasm of his cock, and Jennet raised her head to kiss his sweat-soaked chest. Jets of hot fluid spurted deep within her womanhood until she felt that her flesh would drown.

"You're so beautiful!" Pablek whispered, kissing her grinning mouth as he slowly eased his body aside.

Jennet gave a murmur of surprise when Gremnu rolled her gently onto her belly. Parting her thighs, he knelt between her legs and began massaging her white buttocks, shaking his head in astonishment at their firmness. Jennet closed her eyes, moaning softly when his fingers stroked along the dark cleft of her ass. His fingers probed deeper until she felt his touch on her rear hole, and then he paused, hesitating. Pablek knelt beside her, stroking her silky silver hair and murmuring her name.

"Lady," said Gremnu. "If you want me to stop...."

"Don't stop," she whispered into the white pillow.

She relaxed the muscles in her abdomen, making it easier for Gremnu to push his finger through the ring of her anus. But she winced in discomfort, for she knew that her rear passage was too dry. Gremnu realised it too, and he crouched low, putting his head between her thighs. Holding her buttocks apart with his hands, he saw the pink rosette staring back at him when he peered between her pale nether cheeks. The orifice glistened with semen that had previously trickled down from her pussy as she lay on her back. Gremnu's face burrowed into the cleft, his nostrils flaring at the mingled odors of sweat, cock-juice and a faint scent of jasmine. He smiled, for he had never before met a woman who perfumed her ass.

"Oh my!" Jennet said softly, when she felt his tongue licking the sensitive skin around the crinkled rim of her anus. It was a sensation she had once enjoyed, more than thirty years earlier, with a secret lover, a friend of her husband. The memory was brief and distant, for her husband had not shown a similar interest in her hindquarters. She barely remembered how delightful it felt, and she gave a sigh of pleasure when Gremnu's eager young tongue probed deep inside her flesh.

The sight of Jennet's buttocks squirming and writhing as her rectum received oral lubrication so aroused Pablek that he began to masturbate, rubbing his erect manhood as he knelt beside her. Hearing the slurp of his foreskin and his shortening breath, she twisted her head on the pillow to look at him. His long stiff cock bobbed near her left shoulder so she moved her hand to stroke the gleaming shaft from root to tip. Pablek threw back his head to give a shuddering gasp. Jennet gasped too, for in the same moment Gremnu slowly withdrew his wriggling tongue from her moistened rear orifice.

"Tell me if it hurts....", he whispered in her ear, as he leaned over her, supporting his body on his right arm while his left hand eased his throbbing erection between her buttocks.

Saliva dribbled from her anus when his bulbous cockhead penetrated her flesh. Jennet cried out, in pleasure rather than pain, for her rectum had forgotten how to stretch for a well-endowed young man. Gremnu thrusted slowly and gently, believing that this slender woman of seventy would be far more fragile than the hardy peasant girls whom he regularly took to his bed. He saw her hands clawing the pillow and feared that he might be hurting her, for her ass felt exceedingly tight around his cock. But Jennet reassured him by sighing softly and purring like a cat.

"Hellfire! This is just too much!" hissed Pablek, as he rubbed his aching manhood to orgasm. Leaning forward, he knelt upright to ejaculate onto Jennet's graceful back, spattering the skin with white fluid. The writhing movement of her hips sent sticky rivulets trickling down her flanks to stain the bedsheet.

Gremnu gave a huge gasp and tensed his muscular arms, savoring the exquisite climax that shuddered through his body as he squirted his juice inside her rear hole. He pumped himself dry before withdrawing slowly, his manhood lying slimy and flaccid on his thigh as he sat back.

"Oh, Jennet!" he said, reaching out to squeeze her buttocks. "You are indeed the most delicious woman in the world!"

She laughed, shaking her head and rolling onto her back, her silver tresses framing her face as she smiled at the two young soldiers. They gazed down at her with a fondness that made her heart leap, but she still could not accept their adoration as genuine and real. She was enjoying their attention immeasurably and felt happier than she had felt for many years, but she could not understand why they had chosen to spend a night with an old woman more than thrice their age.

"Well, my young friends," she said softly. "You have done the deed that Guildmaster Bryn asked of you. Are you now departing to your dormitory in the barracks?"

"If you wish us to leave, we'll leave," Gremnu replied. "Perhaps you wish to sleep, dear lady?"

He nodded to Pablek, and the two sprang from the bed to gather their discarded clothes. Jennet watched them for a while, biting her lower lip uncertainly while an anxious expression flickered in her blue eyes.

"Don't go!" she pleaded, leaning up on an elbow and letting her silver mane drape her shoulders. "Will you not stay until the morning?"

The soldiers halted, hesitating at the foot of the bed as they stood clutching their garments. Gremnu suddenly threw his clothes aside and leapt onto the bed. Pablek did likewise, grinning as he returned to lie alongside Jennet.

She stretched her arms and lay back, closing her eyes as strong hands began roaming over her skin. "My handsome boys!" she said.

* * * * * * *

Gremnu woke in the brightness of a clear morning, startled from sleep by a soft tapping on the door. He yawned, rubbing his eyes against the pale sunshine that streamed through the small window of the room. Creeping quietly from the bed he tiptoed towards the door, fearing to wake Jennet and Pablek, both of whom still slept deeply and peacefully. The tapping grew louder.

"Alright!" Gremnu hissed. "I'm coming!"

"Are you awake, Granny?" a female voice inquired urgently.

Gremnu froze in mid-pace. With bleary eyes he scanned the floor for his trousers, but it was too late. The door opened and a teenage girl with short black hair and bright blue eyes peered into the room. Her mouth opened in astonishment when she saw the nude young man staring at her, but then her mouth curled in a wry smile and she put her finger to her lips.

"Hush!" she whispered. "I'll not disturb them. But tell my grandmother I'll be waiting for her when she wakes. Our carriage departs at noon."

Gremnu blushed before giving a swift nod. The girl winked at him and chuckled, and then she was gone, closing the door silently behind her. Gremnu stooped to pick up his breeches and put them on, picking up his shirt and boots as he left the room. In the corridor he dressed quickly, cursing the ache in his bladder and the lateness of the hour. He hurried through many echoing passageways and across a wide courtyard until he reached the armory, outside which a burly sergeant sat grumpily in the sunshine, flicking an iron key against his chin.

"Late again, Gremnu!" he growled. "Did you forget your duties this morning?"

"Yes, Sarge," came the red-faced apology. "Forgive me. I overslept."

A whistle from nearby drew their attention to a scrawny corporal who seemed to be rearranging the display of enemy shields and captured trophies on the armory's outer wall. Gremnu and the sergeant walked over to see what the man was doing as he stepped back to admire his handiwork.

"There!" he said triumphantly. "I told the Captain there'd be enough space for it."

Gremnu noticed that the corporal had fixed a large glass-fronted case to the wall, some five feet from the ground. The morning sun glanced off the glass, dazzling the three watchers, but they saw that the case held a painting in a wooden frame.

"The Girl on the Bridge!" the sergeant observed.

The corporal whistled again, nudging Gremnu and pointing at the picture. "Now that's what I call a pretty wench! I reckon I'll be dreaming about her tonight."

Gremnu smiled. "Me too!" he replied.

* * * * * * *

12