The Girl That Couldn't Stay

Story Info
Trying to turn the Ho into a Housewife.
3.7k words
3.98
14.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
610 Followers

Lucy was an elusive girl. She was the only girl in the world that existed in my eyes, but that wasn't the case for her. She was the girl who liked to run around town and have several boyfriends. Granted, that is what high school is all about, but she pushed the limits. In the small farm town that we grew up in, you only had so many options and everyone knew everything that was happening or so it seemed. She had built a reputation as the slutty athletic girl with great looks, but from a troubling family on the bad side of town.

I also lived on that side of town and was often criticized for hanging out with her by my friends and family. My family was a transplant to the "bad" side of town. When my parents divorced, my mom, my older brother and I moved into a house that my mom could afford. Before my parents divorced, we lived out in the country on two acres of land in a house that my parents had built from ground up. My neighbors were local business owners and school district superintendents.

Lucy always went for the guys with the rough bad boy image because that who she related to the best. Her brothers were trouble makers in town and that is what she knew of boys. I saw something different in her though, the deeper side of her. The inner core where she just wanted to be loved and shown that she was worthy of anything and everything.

Unfortunately for me, I was in her friend zone. She did not look at me as a boyfriend, but rather a great friend and neighbor. We spent the summer breaks of our high school years riding bikes out into the country, fishing at the canal and playing in the woods. During these times, I would listen to her as she told me how awful her life was and the daily shenanigans of her siblings. I would often advise her to choose a different path and make something better of her life, but it is hard to be something that you have never seen before. So I made it a mission to be the person to show her a better way of life.

My senior year, I took a job at a local factory, grinding welds down for a few dollars an hour. The job was dirty and didn't pay well, but it was better than nothing and put a little money in my pocket. Each day, when I arrived home from work in the afternoon, Lucy would be there waiting for me. I would run inside and shower quickly while she waited outside. When I was done, we would run off to the canal, the woods, to the park or simply go for a drive when I was allowed to borrow my mom's car.

There were many times that I would sit a few inches behind her at the canal and stare at her for minutes at a time. She would often wear a wife beater t-shirt like her brothers and a pair of jogging shorts. By her senior year, she had developed a nice set of breasts and had nice, wide birthing hips. She would run everyday which kept her body thin, but not overly muscular. She had dirty blonde hair that became golden during the summer from long exposure to the sun. She often wore her hair up in a ponytail, hanging down to the middle of her back.

"You are my best friend and the sweetest guy I know" she would tell me often.

Her words made me proud and happy. The only thing that kept me from being totally satisfied is that she would never date me, or so I thought. I was by no means the best looking guy in town and was short for a male, barely 5' 6". Running around all the time and wrestling in school helped me stay fit and gave me a little muscle tone to my arms and chest.

We both celebrated our 18th birthday in the summer by getting drunk down by the river. I wanted to kiss her so bad, but I was afraid doing so would ruin our friendship. Instead, she asked me to hold her close as we lay on the blanket and that is just what I did until we fell asleep under the stars.

Towards the end of our summer leading up to our Senior year of high school Lucy started dating a guy that she really liked. She started spending more and more time with him and less time with me. Because she wasn't around as much, I started dating this girl from the other side of town. Lucy and I did not see much of each other until one week before school started. She wrote me a note and left it on my car at work. I found the note and read it as I was leaving work. In the note, she said she needed to talk to me.

Lucy was having troubles with her boyfriend, like always. This time though, she said he was pushing her around and treating her like shit. I told her she needed to leave, but she confided in me that she loved having sex with him. She said he could last for a long time and filled her insides. I kind of felt jealous of her boyfriend because I knew that if that is what attracted her, I would not be able to match his size or endurance.

After the first couple weeks of school, she finally broke it off with him, only to run back to him a few weeks later when she wanted some dick. They would last a few days then break up again. I told her that she deserved someone better. Someone that would treat her as good as I treated her. She said she wished she knew someone as sweet as me. I didn't understand why she never said she wanted me.

On Christmas Break, she would come over to my house early in the morning when my mom was at work and crawl in bed with me. She would snuggle up close to me and let me hold her, but if my hands moved too far above or below her stomach, she would slap my hands and tell me to be good. This was agonizing for me, I felt like I was walking around with a hard-on all the time with her.

One day it was snowing outside when she came over. I talked her into going outside to play for a little bit around 2pm, an hour before mom came home. She was acting weird that day for some reason. I asked her what was wrong but she would not give me an answer. She was clinging to my arm, stating that she was cold, but always looking around.

We walked up to a pile of snow on the corner of the road, put there by a plow. I grabbed a stick and drew a vagina in the snow. Lucy's face turned three shades of dark red when she saw it.

"Why did you draw that?" she asked me.

"What is it?" I asked her.

She would not answer me and started to cover it up with snow, though I knew she knew what it was. This was the first time I had seen her act shy. She would talk about having sex, but wouldn't tell me what I drew?

A little while later, when we came to another snow pile, she grabbed a stick and drew a dick and balls then asked me what it was. I told her that I wasn't going to tell her what it was unless she told me what I had drawn earlier. Again, her face was bright red. Finally she said, "It was a vagina. There I said it!"

"Why was that so hard for you to say and why did you get so embarrassed when I asked? You have talked to me about having sex many times before."

She looked at me with a sad face and said, "You are the good guy. You aren't supposed to be drawing things like that. That is something my boyfriends would do."

I laughed, "Well maybe I am a bad boy and you just think I am a good guy."

"No!" she said in an angry and hurt voice. "You are a good guy. If you are a bad boy then I don't want to be around you."

Lucy started walking away from me, toward my house. I ran up to her and put my arms around her. She brushed me off, huffing and puffing, a couple times.

The third time, she said, "Stop it."

I took her hand in mine and said, "Come on Lucy. You know exactly who I am. I was just having a little fun. I am sorry."

Lucy stopped walking and looked at me. "Promise me you aren't a bad boy or I am done being your friend."

I looked her in they eyes and said, "I am the the good guy." I couldn't hold back my feelings for her anymore. "I want to be the bad boy if that is what it takes to be your boyfriend though. You need a good guy like me, but you won't give me a chance."

Tears started running down her face, "You don't want me. Don't say that you do. I will only break your heart. I am not the kind of girl for you."

Being stubborn, I said, "Why aren't you the girl for me. You are kind hearted and loving and fun and the most beautiful girl I know. I love spending my time with you."

"Then why didn't you ever tell me that before?" she asked, looking me deep in the eyes.

I gasp for air while trying to think of a good answer. "Because I am not the type of guy you date. I want to be the guy that you date, but you don't think of me that way."

Lucy took me by the hand and walked with me toward my house. My mom pulled into the driveway as we were heading to the house and parked it in the garage. She said "Hi" then headed into the house.

After mom went inside, Lucy turned to me and said, "I am cold. Let's go into your garage to warm up."

I opened the garage door and escorted her inside. She leaned up against the front of my mom's car where it was still warm. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close, combining our body heat to keep each other warm. Neither of us talked for a long time. My hands were rubbing her back as we held each other close for a long time.

After what seemed like an eternity, Lucy pushed me away and looked at me with crying eyes. I started wiping the tears from her eyes and finally asked, "Lucy, why are you crying?"

She half giggled then said, "I don't know. I am just an emotional mess."

I laughed at her reply and said, "I your aunt flow visiting?"

She slapped my on the arm and replied, "No, Aunt Flow is not visiting, but she will be soon."

"Well, then be happy she isn't here yet." I replied, starting to tickle her very sensitive ribs.

Lucy started laughing and flailing her body around, yelling "Stop it! Stop it!"

After a few seconds I stopped tickling her. The expression on her face changed to one I had never seen her have before when looking at me. She looked at me with a serious face and puppy dog eyes while putting her hands on my hips and resting them there. I looked her deep in the eyes and felt my will power slowly drifting away as my body drifted toward her until I could feel her heavy breathing on the bottom of my nose.

Slowly and softly our lips met. My hands moved to her soft face and held it firmly as we kissed for the first time. I had kissed a few women before, but had never felt the sparks I was feeling at this moment. My dick came to life in an instant, and my hormones flowed through my veins like flood waters busting out of the confines of the river banks. Her lips were the juiciest things I had ever touched.

After kissing a few times, which felt like an eternity, Lucy pushed me away and looked me right in the eyes. She didn't say a word, neither did I. Neither of us needed to say anything, we knew we had crossed that friendship line and there was no going back ever again. Not thinking clearly with the head on my shoulders, but rather with the one in my pants, I reached forward and slid my right hand inside Lucy's jogging pants and panties. My hand sunk down between her legs, sliding past her outer labia and dipping inside her vagina while kissing her once more. Her legs instinctively spread a few inches, giving me access to slide my finger in and out of her three or four times.

I was shocked at how wet she was. Her juices were gushing out of her, completely coating my finger with her juices. She was so warm inside and moaned into my mouth once before she grabbed my arm and pulled it out of her pants then pushed me away from her.

"Oh my gosh, why are you so wet?" I asked her like an idiot.

"It is your fault" she said right away, before explaining further. "You are the one who got me thinking about sex when you drew the vagina and then when you kissed me."

Without thinking, I replied, "That was awesome. You are so frickin' hot and wet and tight as hell."

Lucy started to blush once again. A few seconds later she said she had to go and rushed out of the garage, jogging home. I followed her out of the garage and watched her jog down the alley toward her house. She did stop half way and look back for a second before continuing home.

Two conflicting thoughts were racing though my head. The first thought was replaying the feeling of my finger inside her and kissing her. The second, conflicting thought, was asking why I did what I did, making me feel shameful and guilty.

I went inside and washed my hands then ate supper with my mom. After eating, I went into my room and laid in bed replaying the erotic moments in the garage with Lucy and masturbated. It was the best and worst moment of my life up to that point. I feared that I had forever lost Lucy's friendship and that she would possibly never talk to me again.

A few hours later, the phone rang. I answered the phone, it was Lucy. She said she wanted to come over and see me. I was smiling ear to ear and ran outside to the garage, waiting for her to arrive. When she entered the garage she was smiling at me.

I asked why she had to go and she said she was hungry and had to pee. As we continued to talk, she finally fessed up and told me, "I was scared and overwhelmed. I didn't know what to do so I left and went into my room. I have been thinking about everything for the last couple of hours."

Not sure where she was going with this, I blurted out, "Lucy, I want you to be my girlfriend."

She started sobbing. Through her sobbing and flowing tears she replied, "I want to be your girlfriend too."

We hugged and kissed and held onto each other for several minutes without speaking. "Do you want to go upstairs into the attic?" I asked her, wanting to consummate our relationship.

Lucy simply shook her head up and down. I walked up the ladder at the rear of the garage and pushed away the square piece of wood covering the opening. I grabbed a sleeping blanket on the shelf and threw it up into the garage attic. Lydia followed me up the ladder. I laid the blanket down and she climbed inside for warmth as I placed the square piece of wood over the opening. I placed a rag that my brother used when working on his car, between the wood and the ledge to keep the wood from trapping us in the attic.

I climbed into the sleeping bag with Lucy and we started making out right away. Lucy placed her hand in my sweatpants and started stroking me. I slid my hand inside her sweatpants and began fingering her again. I couldn't believe that I was fingeringd her twice in one day after not touching her for many years. We played with each other for a few minutes then she started pulling on my sweatpants. I rolled onto my back and slid my sweatpants and boxers off my body. She did the same and put them next to her. I pulled her close as our bodies met and kissed her with as much passion as I could muster.

Our hips started grinding together until my dick slid inside her. For the next few minutes we had intercourse like rabbits going as fast as we could with as much passion and intensity as possible. I pulled out of her just before coming. She lifted her shirt and I shot my semen on her stomach. It felt like I was coming for minutes, though I know it wasn't that long.

Lucy started to cry and I held her close. "I don't know why I am crying" she said to me.

I comforted her by saying, "It is okay to cry."

After crying for a few minutes, she wiped her tears away and gained her composure. I laid next to her, stroking her hair and holding her back, our sticky lower bodies smashed together. We continued to kiss until my jaw was sore from kissing so much.

Lucy pulled away from my kiss and started laughing. I had no clue what she was laughing about, but her laugh made me smile. After seeing her with all sorts of different emotions today, it was good to see her laughing.

"Thank you for pulling out." she giggled.

I giggled at her comment and said with a laugh, "You are welcome."

She continued, "I wanted to tell you to pull out, but it felt so good. That honestly was the best sex I have ever had."

"Yeah, right!" I replied in a sarcastic tone.

She answered with a very honest tone, "It was. I don't know why, but it was. I have never felt so many emotions when having sex before and I don't know why I cried afterwards. I have never done that before."

I could honestly say the same and I did. "I agree with you. This was the most romantic, hottest sex I have ever had. I am sorry that I did not last very long, but it felt so great and tight inside you."

We held each other for awhile before dressing and going back into our own homes. The next few days we had sex several times before Christmas break ended. She would write me the best love notes everyday telling me how she loved me and wanted to be with me forever. I hoped it would be true.

The first few times I ate her out, she came so hard that my face was coated with her fluids. It made me so happy to please her. We both taught each other so much about sex. Prior to her relationship with me, she had guys who only "fucked" her as she worded it. My sex with the few girls prior to her were pretty much the same way. We taught each other how to have foreplay and make each other feel good.

We each went back to our own school after break, we continued to date but things were not the same after a couple of weeks. We started to argue and fight verbally with each other for the first time since we had known each other. We continued to date and cuddle and have sex, but everything had seemed to lose it's luster. Lucy's eyes no longer gleemed like they used to, she didn't seem to have great orgasms anymore and she started acting distant to me.

One night called me and said she had a note she wanted to give me. When she came over she said I couldn't read it until she left. She gave me a big, long kiss then ran home. I went inside and read the note. It said that she loved me to death, but had to break up with me. She hoped we could still be friends, but she wasn't right for me.

I tried to find out what happened from Lucy, but she refused to talk to me for a little over a week. I eventually found out from her sister that she had been dating another guy a couple weeks after she went back to school from Christmas break and had been sleeping with him and me at the same time. Her worst fear of dating me had come true. It was in her nature to mess around and she could not stop herself.

Her actions crushed me. When we started talking again, she apologized several times and said she felt so bad, but that she couldn't be faithful to me even though she loved me so much. We tried staying friends and eventually dated again the next summer, but things were never the same. Sex with her was fantastic the second time we dated, but the bond that we once shared never returned .

We eventually drifted apart and moved to different states, talking a few times the first couple of years before the conversation dried up. To this day, she is and always will be my first true love and hold the master key to my heart.

storytyme
storytyme
610 Followers