The Girl Who Cried Wolf 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cbsummers
cbsummers
1,290 Followers

She looked at me with disbelief. "You want me to finish."

"Yes. Finish it. Now."

She shook her head, and said, "I don't know what you're playing at, Donaldson. But okay." Then she stepped back up on my chair. She turned and shook the paint can until it rattled. Then she finished spraying, "Girls," ending the 's' with a long flourishing tail. She turned and said, "Is that good enough... what the fuck?"

Now she saw the the camera phone in my hand. I took one last photo, and then put it in my pocket. "Now, my dear, we have proof."

Her face turned bright red. If steam could have shot out of her ears, it would have. She just stood there on my chair and shook with anger, unable to speak. So I began my lecture.

"You're going to start studying Fern. You're going to start passing all your tests. You're going to start paying attention in class." I walked up to the board, and lowered the upper one, hiding her message. "Tomorrow, I'm going to discover this message in front of all the students, just as you planned, and you're going to laugh with everyone else, and there's going to be a big investigation into who the prankster is, but after this final prank their exploits will end, and everyone will forget it ever happened. Unless I send this photograph to your father from an anonymous 'friend of his daughter'."

"You wouldn't!"

"Why wouldn't I? I'm a knicker nabber. What wouldn't I be capable of?"

She stepped down from the chair, and sat in it, arms crossed, and said, "Fuck. Okay. I'll start studying." Then she stood up and headed toward the door.

I should have let her go. I should have let her go. Goddamn it.

But instead, I said, "Not yet, little miss. You need to be punished."

She looked at me open mouthed. "I what? Isn't studying punishment enough?"

"Studying is not a punishment but a privilege. It's what you should be doing for your own betterment. For your own future."

She sighed dramatically. "Okay, then. Get it over with. Punish me so I can go to bed."

When I was her age, my mother would have given me a good hiding in a situation like this. But corporal punishment hasn't been allowed in schools for ages. And I couldn't think of any punishment that would make the slightest impression on a stubborn article like Fern. All of her worldly goods had already been stripped from her. With nothing else coming to mind I said, "You need to learn to take responsibility for your life, Fern. I want you to name your own punishment." She laughed, but I said, "Seriously. After what you did, what do you think you deserve? Be honest."

She rolled her eyes and said with dripping sarcasm, "I deserve to be spanked, Mr. Donaldson."

So I spanked her.

I can't believe I did it. But I did. I strode over to her, grabbed her arm and pulled her to my chair. She was trying to pull away from me, shouting things, and struggling to be free, but I couldn't hear her. It was like I was underwater, seeing and hearing everything from a great distance. And she was so small and light that I had no trouble with her at all. I sat down and bent her effortlessly over my lap. She tried to twist around but I held her down firmly with my left hand on her back and gave her ass a good strong slap with my right hand.

"OW!" she shouted. I spanked her a few more times, and she bleated like I was murdering her, but it didn't sound real. Then I realised that the generous pleats of her thick tartan skirt were muffling my blows, so I flipped her tartan up, and exposed her perfect little ass. She gasped, and yelled, "DON'T YOU DARE!"

But my eyes were glued to her bottom. She was wearing a pale pink pair of panties. They were loosely stretched over her perfectly shaped buttocks. Just beautiful. And I could smell her powdery, teen perfume wafting upward. She began to struggle mightily, and because she wasn't wearing her school blazer, but only a thin white blouse, I could feel her firm young breasts flopping about on the top of my thighs. She was also kicking her legs desperately, so I put my right hand on them and forced them down for a good long while, until her strength began to wane. It gave me plenty of time to feel the silky softness of her legs. No, they were softer than silk. Softer than anything I've ever felt. But I could feel the toned muscles under the surface. She had the legs of a dancer. Perfection.

Whether from futility or exhaustion, she finally stopped struggling and hissed, "Don't. You. Dare."

I reared back and brought my hand down hard, making a slap that echoed off the walls. Now she shrieked in earnest, and renewed her struggles with desperate urgency. And though Fern is a strong for such a petite little thing, she's no match for me. I had her utterly under my power, so I spanked her again, and again, and again, each time a little harder, as she struggled and shrieked in vain. And after each slap, my hand lingered longer and longer on her firm young behind. Until the fifth spank, at which I just held my hand there on her ass, feeling the softness of it through the cotton, squeezing it firmly with my fingers. I realised that my cock was fully erect now, and pressing up against her hip bone. I knew it was wrong. Totally unacceptable. But I didn't move. I just held her in place, and ran my hand all over her ass, feeling the soft fabric of her panties wrinkling and moving under my fingers.

She said, as firmly as she could manage. "You better stop this, you fucking pervert! I'll tell Dollarhyde!"

I said, "Please do. See where that gets you. But let me give you something really juicy to tell her about." With that, I hooked my thumb in the waistband of her panties and yanked them down, exposing her naked flesh to my eager eyes, as she gasped in shock. Her pale cheeks were bright pink from the spanking. I laid my big hand gently on them, and began to massage her, as if to soothe. I realised that I was touching a student's ass. After so many years of fantasizing about things I knew I would never do... Now I was actually doing it. I was molesting a student.

"Get your filthy hand off me!"

"Would you prefer I do this..." I said, massaging her ass gently. "...or this?" I reared back and gave her bottom a stinging slap.

She shrieked loud enough to wake the dead. "HELLLLPPPPP!!"

I said calmly, as I stroked her ass gently, "These ancient walls are three feet of solid stone. The doors are four inches of solid oak. The windows are dense panes of heavy glass, and overlook the rear garden, which is locked at night. The custodial staff doesn't come in until five in the morning. Nobody can hear you, Fern. So please be so kind as to answer my question. Do you prefer this..." I ran my fingertips gently up her ass crack, sinking my fingers deep enough to gently brush her anus, "or this?" and gave her another solid, stinging spank, harder than before.

She thrashed about helplessly, sobbing, "Stop it! Stop it!"

"Do you prefer this?" My fingers went farther down her clenched ass, until I felt my fingertips brushing the margins of her soft little pussy lips. I felt moisture. Definite moisture. "Or this?" I slapped her harder, though not on her ass this time, but on the back of her thrashing thighs.

That brought a throaty shriek from her lungs. I could actually hear her tears spattering to the marble floor. She was sobbing now, but she yelled, "SPANK ME YOU MOTHERFUCKER! BUT KEEP YOUR GODDAMN FILTHY FINGERS OFF MY PUSSY!!!"


Fine with me. I began to spank her with a regular rhythm. Though not as hard as before. I didn't want to leave bruises, after all. Besides, my hand was starting to hurt. She stopped shrieking, but she jumped sharply with each slap, her beautiful bright pink ass rebounding under my hand, as she sobbed. I didn't feel entirely comfortable, though. My cock was pressing painfully against her hip bone, so I shifted her slightly forward, so that it slipped between her legs. That was much better. It could stand fully erect now, in the warm pocket near her pussy.

After several minutes of this treatment, I heard her begin to make little whimpering sounds. It didn't sound like sobbing, exactly, but close. She was biting her knuckles, trying to stifle something that sounded suspiciously like moans of pleasure. And I suddenly realised that my cock was rubbing against her clit. At the thought of that, every hair of my head stood erect, and the tip of my old fella turned to liquid fire. And then with one last spank, her whole body went tense, and I heard a faint squirting sound. Then moments later, I felt the warm wetness of Fern's cum seeping into the crotch of my pants, just as the pungent, sweet smell of her pussy assaulted my nostrils. Oh god!! It was so wonderful! So horrible! It pushed me right over the edge! I gasped, and grabbed her ass hard with my hand, and bent forward, grunting as I unloaded into my pants.

That had never happened before. Ever.

She shrieked, gasping, "OH GOD, YOU DIDN'T! You DID! YOU DID! DISGUSTING!!!!"

I stopped holding her down then, but she didn't leave my lap immediately. She just lay there, draped across me and my softening cock, both of us breathing hard, coming down from our orgasms, and I heard a few drops of her wetness spattering to the floor. After a minute or two, sensing that she was waiting for me to release her, I pulled her panties up and folded her skirt down again, then said, "You can get up now."

She stood up wordlessly, and smoothed her skirt and jacket. She favoured me with an expression that I'd not seen on her face before. Something like the look you see on people after a really good horror show. Residual fear, but tempered by relief and a strange sense of satisfaction. Fern was breathing hard, and she looked me right in the eye. I don't think she'd ever looked at me so directly before. I saw something resembling respect in her expression, down deep under her growing horror of defilement.

I said, "I've been taking it far too easy on you, Miss Clabberton. From now on, you'll report to me here every Tuesday and Thursday night. Starting promptly at 8pm for intensive study sessions." She looked at me fearfully so I said, "Don't worry. Tonight's punishment was simply a lesson that you needed to learn. I have nothing but your education in mind. Obey me and work hard and you've no reason to fear. And don't tell anyone about our lessons. We wouldn't want them to accuse you of lying again, would we?"

She nodded meekly, then said, "Night, Proffy D." Then she turned and left. I couldn't believe she used that nickname after what I did to her.

And now what? She'll tell on me. I'm sure of it. But will they believe her now? No. I doubt it. But what if they do? She's 19, so at least I'm not looking at prison time. But I can see my career flashing before me. And my marriage. And my legacy. I threw all that away to fondle a teenager's ass. A teenager's perfect pink ass.

God. Her father would murder me, and I wouldn't blame him.


What a fool I am.

My slacks are still wet with Fern's juices. My nostrils are still filled with the aroma of her pussy.

But, pervert though I may be, I really do want to help her. Truly. I want to help her. And if I'm still her teacher tomorrow, I will help her. She'll pass her A-levels. I guarantee it.


Even if I have to punish her.

Again.

And again.

And again.

10

FERN CLABBERTON'S DIARY

September 23rd

Dear diary.

Sorry I haven't written in so long. I've been so busy lately I haven't had a chance. The last few days have been crazy! You're not going to believe any of this!

It all started that night, the night Mr. Donaldson caught me red handed in his classroom. I don't really want to think about it, so I'll just summarize what happened. Long story short, he promised to not tell, but in return I had to get my grades up, focus in class, and stop all of these pranks. Fair enough. But then something unbelievable happened! He spanked me. Let me explain. He asked me what I thought my punishment should be. So I was joking around and said I deserved to be spanked. He took it way too seriously and before I knew it, he'd bent me over his lap, and was spanking me. Again. And again. And again. Not soft either. But serious spanking! He even pulled my knickers down, the filthy geezer, so it really hurt like hell!

And if that weren't bloody bad enough, I felt his hoary old cock getting hard. I mean, it just kept getting bigger and bigger, and poked up into my hip so hard it gave me a bruise! And then somehow it got worked up there between my legs and started rubbing me. And rubbing me. And rubbing me.

But wait for it...

I had an orgasm!

Gosh I feel so embarrassed! And angry! And disgusted with myself! How can an old wrinkly pervert like him make me feel so good? How can so much pain feel so amazing? But it did. It felt fucking fantastic. His firm manly hands massaging and spanking my soft ass cheeks. Oh god. Just thinking about it is getting me wet again. I made him cum too. All in his pants. It totally grossed me out. But if you think about it, he got off on just seeing and feeling my ass. That's how you know I have a perfect body!

What am I saying? He's a filthy pervert is what he is! Taking advantage of me like that!

After leaving Donaldson's room it was just gone midnight. I didn't know what to do. All I knew was that I couldn't face Donaldson in the morning. So instead of going back to my room I decided to take a little walk. To clear my head. No way could I of gone to sleep. Not with what had happened, especially because my ass was red raw.

I ended up in a little village, in Stannington, and I found a little pub, The Peacock Inn. The owner was just closing up. I walked over to him; he saw me and was looking at me with a concerned look on his face. I asked him if he had a phone, he nodded, so I asked him if I could make a quick phone call. He said that I should just go home. I had no will in me to argue, for the first time ever, so instead I looked up at him with my puppy dog eyes and said, "Pleeeeeeeeease. Pretty pleeeeeeease. I'll be super quick." He huffed and told me to make it quick.

I walked over to the corner and picked up the phone. I didn't know who to call. Then I remembered I only knew two numbers off by heart. My dad's and Kirsty's. My father wasn't an option, so Kirsty it was! I dialled 07745437861 and it ringed for a little while. Then she picked up. Thank god!

"Hello. Who is this? Have you seen the time?!" She said sleepily.

"Kirsty! It's Fern! Boy am I glad to hear you! Sorry for waking you up. It's an emergency!" I quickly said.

She whispered, "Fern! What the hell! Are you stupid? It's nearly 2. I have school in the morning! I know you don't care about your grades, but I do. What the fuck do you want?"

"Whoa! Calm down! Look, I need your help. It's my teacher, Mr. Donaldson! He spanked me, a couple of hours ago. It really hurt and I'm scared he's going to do something worse. I think he's going to rape me, that filthy gray wolf!" I begged, "Please, please, please come and pick me up and take me somewhere. Maybe Leeds, and lend me some money so I can take the bus to London. I'll pay you back for the petrol as soon as I get in a dance company. Please, Kirsty! I can't go back there,"

"Fern look. You've told some pretty wild lies before. Too many. Like Joshua raping you! You know how much I like him, and you made up a lie like that."

"I only said that because my beastly father forced me to!"

"No, Fern, you did what you always do. You told a lie to cover another lie, to cover another lie, to cover another lie. How am I supposed to believe you anymore? I know you don't like it there, but making up crazy stories won't help you."

I shouted, "But this is completely different! It's true! And I have proof! My ass is red raw from him, you can see handprints and everything! You have to believe me!"

"I'm sorry. I just can't. You probably did them yourself. Look, my parents don't want me talking to you anymore. I think it's for the best you never call me again. I hope you have a great life. Don't do anything stupid. And good luck with your dancing. I'll miss you Fern. Goodbye."

"Wait!!!"

But before I could say anything else she had hanged up. Stupid bitch. I had no idea what to do next. I had no choice but to phone my dad. I knew there was only a 1% chance he'd believe me, but it was worth a shot. I dialled 07855832326 and hoped he'd pick up. After a few seconds he did, and my heart was racing.

He yelled down the phone, "Who the fuck is this? Calling and this bloody time at night! Are you fucking out of your mind?!"

"Daddy, it's me, Fern, listen, I need, I need to tell you something!"

"Fern!! What the fuck?! What do you want?"

"I, err, I just wanted to tell you, erm, well, I love you. I just wanted to tell you I love you." I sighed.

He hanged up.

He hanged up!

A tear rolled down my cheek, but I refused to let that son of a bitch get to me. I wiped my face, put the phone up, said thank you to the owner and stepped outside. He offered to phone me a cab, but I had no money, so I told him my house was down the road. We said goodnight and I headed up the road. I thought about maybe trying to flag someone down, and make up some story so they'd drive me somewhere, but where? And what would I do? What would I eat? I didn't have a penny to my name, and nothing but my uniform to keep me warm. So I trudged back to Bitterburn, with my hands massaging my ass cheeks. They were still stinging!

I reached my room just before 4am. There was no point in sleeping. Otherwise I wouldn't wake up when my alarm went off. Instead, I decided to take a long shower and get ready to face Mr. Donaldson. I have the bastard for Western Lit and Psychology, so there'll be no avoiding the bloody git.

I reached his classroom at 7:58, entered; walked straight passed the geezer, ignored his good morning and took my seat... slowly. My ass STILL hurt! I tried so hard to listen and concentrate in class. I don't ever want to feel his horrible paws on me again. But I just couldn't. Things outside kept catching my attention. There was this really pretty butterfly, with blood red wings. It was so beautiful. My dad used to call me butterfly, before we became distant. They were good times. Me and my daddy. Anyway, Donaldson caught me daydreaming and said I should switch seats with somebody, so I wouldn't get distracted by the window. I thought that was a good idea, until he told me to switch with Fiona Windsor, centre, front row. I wanted to lash out so bad, but what good would what that do? Instead I nodded my head, picked up my things, and sat at my new seat. Out of the corner of my eye I could see his evil smirk. I glued my mouth shut before I said anything I'd regret.

Later on during the lesson Donaldson rolled the front board upward, so the message I had written the night before appeared. There was a huge, "Ahhh" sound, created by the girls, before everyone burst into laughter. Donaldson stared up at it, and acted totally shocked, yanking the board down again to cover it up. Shocked my ass! He'd been waiting all lesson to do this!

And sadly, the reaction wasn't what I'd expected. I heard some girls whispering, "Who could possibly write something as dumb as this?"

And others were saying, "As if dear old Donny would do something like that!"

Ginny Perry stood up and shouted, "Whoever did that is a right cunt!" Everyone shouted out that she was right!

And then that African girl who hardly ever speaks in class, stood up and furiously yelled in her thick accent, "I find out who write them lies, I scratch out they eyes!"

I dropped my head and carried on with my work. At the end of the school day Mrs. Dollarhyde called an emergency assembly. She went on and on about how we should all respect school property, and said the message had already been removed and everyone was to forget it ever happened. And they did. Nobody uttered a word about it again. Like it never happened. I feel like an absolute idiot! Donaldson has all these silly twits under some kind of spell.

cbsummers
cbsummers
1,290 Followers