The Girl Who Lived a Limerick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers

The man understood, and he wanted the full shebang. He left the bedroom, telling Sally to stay. When he came back in, Sally's eyes got wide, but she did not say anything. He had handcuffs and coils of rope. He tied Sally up. She uttered not a word of protest. She was bound hand and foot. He was about to apply a blindfold when Sally finally spoke: "No," she said.

The man paused, holding the blindfold, thinking for a minute. He tossed the blindfold aside. He took out a phone and sent a text. Sally inquired as to what the fuck he was doing. "Ever had two men, one after the other?" he asked.

Sally shuddered, and shook her head no. Then she said something that mystified me: "I am giving you complete access to my body. You already despoiled my virgin ass. This is my first time with bondage, too. Is that not enough? Is this necessary, involving another man, too?"

"Yes, it is, my pretty," the bastard said.

Sally said, "In that case, I'll take the blindfold." She said nothing more after that and closed her eyes, waiting for the blindfold. I could tell she did not like this. I could tell she was nervous. Her tone of voice had become icy cold. But she was obeying, anyway. Why? Why was she letting this asshole do this to her? Was she a masochist? A submissive? Or did she so secretly, deep down, want sex with two men at once that she herself did not know that she did? I just did not understand.

I thought she might be crying. Twenty-five minutes later the second man arrived. Now I got to watch two men ravish this woman, whom I was beginning to consider "my" sexpot. They took her one after the other. The original man was spent after his first fuck (which was his third of the evening with Sally, including him taking her in the ass for fuck #2), but the new guy, who was short and chubby, enjoyed her twice. He was clearly thrilled to have this chance with such a sexpot.

Sally reacted as she always did. She got into the sex, and she moaned up a storm. I don't think she was faking it, either, but it's hard to tell. She actually had an orgasm, and that was with, surprisingly, the chubby guy. Her orgasm was spectacular, and I could have heard her scream even without the parabolic microphone. It was intense.

My relationship was in its infancy with Sally. We had not yet even kissed. Yet here I was, watching Paul and Mr. Chubby plunder her body only two days after I had left her. I enjoyed the vicarious thrill of watching a gorgeous sexpot get ravished, but now I wished it were not Sally in the throes of sexual ecstasy but rather that it were someone else.

It was "my" Sally these two men were taking turns with, enjoying her charms to the max. I could not figure out why she was letting Paul have these "firsts" with her: anal, two men at once, bondage.

Fortunately, Sally remained true to form: she did not let the men stay the night. About 3am the two of them left, after having fucked her a combined total of six times. Sally never had laid eyes on Mr. Chubby. Maybe that was a good thing: I, for one, found him exceptionally unappealing. I wondered if Sally would have let him fuck her if she had actually seen him? Maybe she had a premonition of that type, and that is why she agreed to the blindfold?

The show was over, and I went to bed. That night I dreamed of Sally and me in bed together, doing most of the things I had just witnessed her doing with Paul and Mr. Chubby. I awoke with a fierce case of morning wood.

The next day was Saturday, and I had reserved at Gotham, one of the best restaurants in the village, and also a romantic one. I arrived on time, and Sally was not quite ready, but invited me in and offered me a glass of wine, while she bustled about. I think she was adjusting her makeup, but I did not really know. I sat on the couch and leafed through a copy of The New Yorker, reading the cartoons. Sally gets the New Yorker, I realized. I decided to start reading it on a regular basis, myself.

The date went well. We spent a lot of time discussing our childhoods and our families, and we got to know each other better. I discovered Sally loved going to the movies, especially the artsy ones, rather than to the blockbuster releases. I decided to start reading the movie reviews in Friday's New York Times.

Things got strange when she asked what I did for a living. I had not yet asked her. Many people are repulsed by my job, but someone has to do it, and I make a good living at it. (I am a spy: I do industrial espionage.) In the meantime, I am going to school to get a better education that will allow me to try to make the world a better place.

I managed to deflect her question. I said, "I make a good living, but what I'm trying to do is to get a PhD in biochemistry at the university. I want to make the world a better place. What do you do?"

I think Sally knew I had finessed my way out of the question of what I actually did, but happily she did not push it. She said, "I'm an executive secretary in a hedge fund, but I have exercised so many options to buy the stock, that I consider myself a partner. Nevertheless, I do have a boss."

Sally went on to explain, "A key thing with hedge funds is to convince investors to trust you to invest their money for them. Part of my job is to help the hedge fund to do what it takes to land their trust, and in essence, to get their money for us to invest. I'm good at convincing reluctant investors." Her last sentence was said with much too emotion behind it. Something was troubling her. I took a chance. The emotion came across as bitterness.

"Is that why you tend to be busy Friday nights? Work duties?" I asked.

Sally's eyes became sharp. She suddenly looked at me with great suspicion; before I had said that, and I had not realized it until then, she had been looking at me with affection, as you would want a girl to look at you on a romantic date. "Why do you say that?" she asked, with a defensive, almost acerbic tone of voice.

I realized I had struck a nerve. Wow. She had totally overreacted. I knew why she was busy Friday nights: She was going through a series of men with sequential casual sex rendezvous. But obviously, she did not want me to know that. And after all, why on Earth would she have wanted me to know that? I can be quite stupid at times.

I replied, "Just because you were busy when I asked you out on Friday night, so I assumed it was work. I also hope it was work, and not competition for me!" I smiled. "I'm glad you're free on Saturday nights!" I said. Sally smiled, and that answer seemed to have worked. Whew.

When I took her home, I walked her to her door, and I actually asked if I could kiss her goodnight. I heard we are supposed to ask these things, I awkwardly explained. She smiled, suppressing a giggle, and said, "Yes, please do."

Sally gave me a closed mouth kiss, but her lips felt so special, gentle and loving, while we kissed, that I was in heaven. It was the most erotic kiss I could ever remember experiencing. I did not ask her if I could have a second kiss, I just took one, and during the second kiss her arms went around my neck, and mine went around her waist. I pushed her behind until we were standing flush while we kissed, and I am sure she felt my erection. Meanwhile I enjoyed her breasts pressing against my chest.

After the kiss, Sally pulled away from me, saying "Wow. Lots of emotion for a first kiss, and on a first date, too, Harry."

"Sorry," I said.

"No, don't be," Sally said. "That's not what I meant. What I meant was, I was not expecting to be kissed like that. But I liked it. No worries. Will I see you again?"

"Are you free tomorrow night?" I asked. Sally smiled at my eagerness.

"I work Mondays, and I don't go out on the nights before I work," Sally said. "Weekends are best."

"Okay. How about Friday night?" I asked.

"Can we make it Saturday night?" Sally asked.

I agreed, wondering again about her Friday nights, and we decided on dinner and a movie. "Then after the movie, my place for dessert, okay?" Sally asked. I agreed enthusiastically. "I guess you like desserts!" Sally said. Of course, I was hoping Sally meant she would be my dessert.

Sally still did not realize that I could watch her antics in her bedroom, and I was stationed every morning, watching her parade around in only her panties, getting ready to go to work, and I also stood guard, watching and waiting to see what would happen Friday night.

When Friday night came, Sally got dressed to the nines, and she brought home Paul again, and Mr. Chubby came along with him. This was deviation from her one night stand tradition, since she had never before brought the same man home twice! Maybe she enjoyed a bit too much two men at once?

And that was not all: this time there was a third man! I had run out of names, so I simply called him Mr. Jerk. They were all fully dressed, but Sally was hyper flirtatious with Paul and Mr. Chubby. Strangely enough, she tended to ignore Mr. Jerk. I hauled out the parabolic microphone. I had to know what was going on.

From my eavesdropping, I learned that Mr. Jerk was Sally's boss, while Paul and Mr. Chubby were investors. Why they were all three in Sally's bedroom puzzled me. Thanks to my parabolic microphone, I heard Sally say to Mr. Jerk, "Everything is now done, Frank. The contracts were signed at dinner, and the money has been transferred. I just got a text from our financial officer. Paul, JC, and I have some remaining details to iron out, but you should go home now, Mr. Sepia."

Mr. Jerk (now I knew he was actually Mr. Frank Sepia, and her boss, but he was still Mr. Jerk to me) left my line of sight and I heard a door close, so I assumed he left.

As soon as the door had closed, the two men (Paul and Mr. Chubby) began to kiss, feel up, and to undress my lovely Sally. Once again, she ended up naked, bound, spread eagle on her bed, and blindfolded. Her pussy was on full display. God, I loved looking at her like that. I just did not look forward to what would inevitably follow.

Once again, I watched as the two men took turns fucking her. I got a shock when I saw Mr. Jerk, now naked, tiptoe into the bedroom. Mr. Chubby was plowing away inside Sally, and Paul and Mr. Jerk silently shook hands. They made some gestures indicating Jerk could take Sally as soon as Chubby was through.

I was outraged on Sally's behalf. As I listened to her moans and groans while Chubby ravished her, I knew they were all going to trick her into having sex with her boss, something she clearly did not want to do. No doubt she also did not want him to see her naked, and even worse to see her having sex with two men! Obviously, though, he knew exactly what was happening.

Suddenly a lightbulb went off in my head. Investors don't part with many millions of dollars and entrust such money to a hedge fund unless they're convinced the hedge fund will make money - lots of money - for them. I already knew Sally makes presentations to the investors about their strategies and the like. Sally is a hopelessly sexy woman, no matter how she is dressed. It's in her eyes. She can't hide how much she likes sex. And her body does not hurt the cause; no, her body does not hurt at all.

Sometimes investors must wonder what Sally is like in bed. It's a real trip to take a successful, powerful woman, and to reduce her to a writhing collection of hormones underneath you. It's one of the ultimate power moves. When it comes down to deciding which hedge fund to choose, out of several top choices, getting to lay a dynamo like Sally is an extra plus for Mr. Sepia's hedge fund. Certainly, it's not the deciding factor, but it's definitely a plus.

I decided a new limerick was needed, since I now realized that I had been wrong with my previous ones. I wrote down the new one:

There once was a girl from the prairie

Who looked for a man she could marry

But her boss was a prick

And for him she turned tricks

This making her nervous and wary

Returning to my observations in her bedroom, Chubby finally finished with Sally, pulling out and ejaculating all over her stomach. Paul got some paper towels. He gently and lovingly wiped the cum off her tummy. I heard Sally say, "Thanks. Is that you, Paul?" She could not see through her blindfold. Paul said yes.

Jerk had been enjoying seeing his sexy secretary and de facto partner not just naked, but having the bejesus fucked out of her. It was easy for me to understand why Sally did not want this: Paul and Chubby would go their own way after this evening, but she had to work every day with Mr. Sepia (ie, Jerk), and how could they work together after what he had just seen?

Jerk had a big erection, and he now climbed on top of Sally. Chubby and Paul left the room, giving Jerk some privacy. I could hear them talking from the next room, something about Sally's velvety pussy. If I could hear them via my parabolic microphone, then so could Sally. So when Jerk climbed on top of Sally, she had to know there was a third man now.

"What's going on?" Sally said with alarm. "Who are you? Get off me! This is not part of the deal! Who is this?"

Nobody answered her. She said, "Mr. Sepia is that you? Frank, is that you? You absolutely cannot see me like this!" Sally raised her hands as much as the bounds allowed, groping for Jerk's face, so she could tell if this mystery man, poised to fuck her in her bound and blindfolded state, was her boss, or not. Jerk easily kept his face away from Sally's hands.

Jerk plunged his cock deep inside Sally's pussy. Suddenly Sally gave up protesting, and her anguished cries from a minute ago turned to happy groans and moans. I guess she knew she had lost. She was accepting the loss, and the consequent fuck, quite graciously. Indeed, one might say she was enthusiastic at this point. As Jerk gradually increased his leisurely pace, Sally became vocal, saying "Yes. Oh, yes. It feels so good. God, you sure do know how to fuck a girl."

Sally degenerated into moans, truly enjoying the fuck. Then just before she came, she said, "June is such a lucky woman. I guess she gets this all the time." She then screamed her orgiastic scream, as her body vibrated, her standard orgasm reaction.

I saw Sally flash an evil grin right after she had said that, and Jerk stopped in mid fuck. Sally had climaxed, but Jerk had not yet had the pleasure. I could tell he really wanted to spread his seed up Sally's love canal. Instead, he pulled out; he had lost his erection! I had no idea who June is, but I was willing to bet, with 5 to 1 odds, that June was Jerk's devoted wife, probably pretty and sexy herself, and that she and Sally were friends.

Jerk stomped out of the bedroom, and he was quickly out of my line of sight. I could see Sally smiling triumphantly. Jerk had still fucked her for at least a good ten minutes, and he had driven Sally to a climax. He had studied her naked body, so while she had achieved some kind of victory, it seemed a bit Pyrrhic to me.

Sally lay on the bed. She was naked, spread eagle, her pussy engorged with blood, and leaking cum onto the bed, from when Paul shot his load deep inside her. She was a sight.

I got out my new camera. I had bought it just for occasions like this. It had a magnificent telephoto lens: up to 200mm. I took careful aim, and I had before me a wonderful close up of Sally's just used body. Her pussy lips were engorged with blood, and her chest was covered with droplets of sweat. Her chest was still heaving sexily. I snapped a long sequence of pictures, and a short video, too.

I could hear the men talking in the next room, but they were talking softly, and I could not tell what they were saying. After about a quarter hour, I heard a door close.

Had they all left, leaving Sally naked, bound and blindfolded? I could not believe they would do such a thing! Fortunately, Paul was still there. He returned, and he released Sally. Nothing was said. She removed her blindfold. He put her on her hands and knees, and he was brutal. He let out all his frustrations, his hatred of women, or whatever it was that turned him into a monster in the bedroom. He was thrusting in with such force, Sally had trouble staying on the bed.

At one point Sally fell off the bed onto the floor. Paul jumped down and joined her on the floor. He entered her again. He put his hands around her neck, choking her as he fucked her. Still Sally was silent. The only change was that her moans became little gasps, as she fought for air, trying to breathe.

Suddenly, Sally was overwhelmed with an orgasm. Paul released his chokehold, and Sally's screams practically put the ancient Irish banshees to shame. I wondered if this was a premonition of Jerk's death. I actually hoped it was, I was so angry on Sally's behalf. I don't like wishing for the death of another person, no matter who. I felt repentant, due to my wish.

I thought the evening was over, but Mr. Chubby came back into the room with an erection. I could not watch anymore. I turned off the parabolic microphone, and went to bed. I did not sleep well. I had nightmares of banshees, and when I woke, I quickly checked Sally's window. She was alone, asleep in bed. She had slept naked, on top of the covers. As she slept, she looked angelic.

The sex must have become rough after I went to sleep, because I could see some welts, some bruises, and some "love bites" on her voluptuous, sexy body. I was going to take her out that very night. I wondered if she would call to cancel, making up some excuse? How could she manage to recover before our date? I almost hoped she would cancel so that I would have more time to process all that I had seen, and all that I had realized.

Sally did not call. She did not cancel. I rang her bell right on time. I was greeted with a smile that would have melted a heart of stone. The smile seemed to say that Sally had been waiting for me her entire life and that finally, finally, I was here. Sally grabbed my arm, and we left the building with Sally gabbing ninety miles an hour. She seemed thrilled to be out with me. I forgot about what I had witnessed the very night before, and got magically swept up in her joy, enjoying just being near her, being next to her, being the object of her wondrous smile. Being the recipient of her smile. That was enough for me.

Sally was still the lovely innocent, fined boned, fragile, vulnerable and intensely sexy woman she had always been. I could tell that underneath her air of self-confidence, she was nervous about my affection for her. Me! She was hoping against hope I would like her! This seemed to be a bit silly, because I had already fallen for her, hook, line, and sinker. I had fallen hard. A new limerick was needed:

There once was a girl from next door

Who was sexy and never a bore

Her job took its toll

But it left pure her soul

Even if it compelled her to whore.

Because that's what it was: Sally slept with investors to clinch the deals for the hedge fund. In my book, she was a kind of whore. Maybe "whore" is too harsh: Was she a call girl? Or was she just one of those women, and history is full of them, who use their bodies to help them to advance their careers? To get what they want?

The point is, that when she was with me, she was different. She was completely with me. She looked at me with her full attention. Her smile was dazzling, and her dazzle was all for me. She looked pure. She looked wholesome. She actually was wholesome! I never thought a woman like her could fall for a guy like me, but she did. She had. She was mine.

At dinner, I brought the subject around to our past lovers. Sally was frank and open: She had had several boyfriends/lovers since she moved to New York, but one after the other the relationships ended, usually after a few months. Somehow, I managed to get her to explain why they broke up.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers