The Girl with the Blue Hair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey, a person has to spoil themselves once and a while.

Next came a red lacy shelf bra that matched the garter belt. I'm a 32C and nature has been kind to me, so no sagging. I love that bra because it comes right up under my nipples, leaving them on display. Usually whatever I'm wearing for a top rubs them just enough to keep the nice and hard so that they show as pert bumps.

Feeling particularly daring, I decided to forgo panties, or knickers as the English call them. For some reason I just like that term more. I guess it's because I have a fetish for reading Harry Potter Fanfiction.

I put on the new skirt and I think it looked even better than it did in the store. It hung off my hips just right, and floated and moved with every step.

Pleased with how I looked, I turned and studied the sweaters laying on the bed. They were all of a very light knit and wouldn't be too warm but I knew the fabric would tease my nipples, keeping them stimulated, just what I wanted.

I immediately discounted the black one, thinking it would make the out-fit too dark. That left the red one and the off white. Either one would do, but I decided that the off white was rather plain so that left the red one.

I smiled softly; the red one had a more plunging neckline that had a narrow edging of lace that would display just enough of my cleavage.

Slipping it on, I gave a small shudder as the material slid across my nipples. I felt them begin to harden and a small jolt ran down to my pussy, giving me a slight thrill.

I applied just a touch of make-up. A little blush on my cheeks and just as little eye shadow. Both subtly enhanced my features and that was fine with me. I never was one for a lot of make-up.

I slipped on a pair of plain two and a half inch red pumps and was just about ready to go. Last thing I did was grab my license and credit card that I had wrapped up in some cash. I hated to lug a purse around so I rarely did.

I took one last look in the mirror and with a satisfied nod to myself, I grabbed the car keys and headed out the door.

Now while I'm not a big fan of all the new technology, one thing that I do think is a God-send is my GPS. It's one of those things you wonder how you survived without it.

Punching in Sam's address, I put the car in gear and headed for her place.

One of the great things about living in and around a small town is that it doesn't take long to get just about anywhere, so it was just about ten minutes later that I arrived at Sam's apartment.

She had a small place over the garage of a elderly couple that rented out the apartment to supplement their income. The good thing was that there was a separate parking area next to the garage that came in from the back so one didn't need to disturb the owners.

Climbing the stairs to the small deck where the door was located, I knocked once and was startled when the door was wrenched open almost immediately.

Gathering my wits about me, I smiled, "What? Were you waiting by the door?" I asked with a chuckle.

Sam blushed prettily. "No, I just happened to be walking by it when you knocked," she replied, looking a bit flustered.

I smiled reassuringly at her, liking the way the color in her cheeks added to her natural beauty. Like me, she had only applied a minimum of makeup, something that I silently applauded. As far as I'm concerned too many women of all ages use way too much makeup.

She ushered me inside and I took a quick look around while she went and got her purse. It was warm enough that neither of us required a jacket.

She was back in a moment, looking so eager that I had to stifle a laugh. She seemed just as eager as I was, if not more so.

Just seeing her again, I felt that electric connection that seemed to flow between us and I felt my pussy spasm in anticipation of what might happen later.

I had made a reservation at a small, out of the way restaurant that I knew about. It had limited seating, great atmosphere and even better food. Yes it was a bit pricey but I figured Sam was worth it.

It wasn't that far from Sam's so we got there quickly and once inside we were seated immediately.

Fate must have been working overtime because we were given the table I had hoped for. It was at the back of the room, in a corner and a bit secluded from the other dinners.

I steered Sam to one of the back chairs and took the one next to her. Though I couldn't stare across the table into her startling blue eyes, I figured it was worth it to be able to touch her if I desired and the thing was, I did desire it.

I ordered a bottle of wine, a nice Chenin Blanc from Washington State that I really liked. It wasn't too sweet but on the other hand it wasn't too dry either. To me it was a happy balance between the two.

At the same time I ordered the wine, we ordered an appetizer, Sea Scallops wrapped in bacon that we planned on sharing.

The sommelier brought the bottle of wine and I did all the fancy stuff like sniffing the cork, and making a big deal out of slurping the wine into my mouth. I'm not sure how much I impressed the sommelier but Sam acted like she was. (Yeah, even though the restaurant was in a small town, it still had a sommelier, it was that kind of place.)

He poured our glasses of wine and departed without a word. As he left the waitress returned and took our orders. I ordered a Rib-Eye steak, medium rare and Sam opted for the Shrimp Scampi.

Once the waitress left, Sam looked at me.

"I've always wondered about the way people sniff the cork," she asked, blushing lightly as she gave me an embarrassed look. I could tell she was afraid I would think she wasn't very intelligent for not knowing.

I smiled at her to set her at ease. "There isn't a lot to it really. Basically as long as it smells fine and like wine and not vinegar, it's good," I explained patiently with a reassuring smile. "Trust me, the first time I saw someone do it, I was as clueless as you."

The way Sam smiled at me made my heart speed up. I could tell she was happy that I didn't try to make her feel stupid or something.

We had both consumed the better part of our first glasses of wine before they brought out the Scallops. I refilled our glasses as we dug in.

Because of how nervous I was all afternoon, I hadn't eaten a thing and felt a little giddy as the wine hit me. Feeling bold, I slipped off my shoes and began to rub Sam's ankle and lower leg.

At first she jerked a little when I first made contact and she glanced at me. I pretended that I didn't know anything about what was happening and she relaxed.

Glancing at her out of the corner of my eye, I repeated the action. This time she smiled even though she blushed slightly. She shifted her chair slightly and brought her leg over and pressed it into mine.

I wagged my eyebrows playfully at her, making her blush even more but before she could do or say anything the waitress arrived with our food.

Looking at the bottle of wine and seeing that it was almost empty, I ordered a second one. I know some of the wine snobs will harp at me for drinking a white wine with my steak, but screw them, I like the Chenin Blanc and Sam was having seafood so what the hell.

My steak was grilled to perfection and virtually melted in my mouth.

Sam raved over the Shrimp Scampi so I know she was enjoying her meal. Not that I thought she wouldn't, I'd never had a bad meal there, the food was always excellent. It was one of the reasons I brought her there.

We ate leisurely, chatting the whole time and drinking more wine, so much so that I ordered a third bottle.

Right after it was delivered and I refilled Sam's glass, she looked at me, blushing and smiling and asked "Are you trying to get me drunk so you can have your way with me?"

Feeling the wine a bit myself, I smiled and brashly said "Yes."

This made Sam giggle and smile demurely. "You didn't have to do that," she murmured coyly, her eyes gleaming brightly.

I just smiled back at her, wagging my eyebrows suggestively which set her giggling again.

We both did justice to our meals. I polished off the whole steak but did leave a bit of the baked potato and a few asparagus spears, while Sam ate almost all of her Scampi. It was a rather large serving.

When the waitress came to clear away our plates, she asked if we wanted any dessert. Sam was about to decline when I shushed her.

"We'll have one slice of the Death By Chocolate," I informed our waitress.

She smiled and winked, "With two forks, I presume," she said saucily.

I just nodded and smiled, while I could see Sam blushing.

I also ordered a Tullamore Dew Irish Whiskey, my favorite after dinner drink. I thought its smooth smokiness would go well with all the chocolate.

The waitress asked Sam if she wanted anything and when she hesitated, I teased, "We could get two straws."

We all laughed and Sam whispered that maybe she'd just sip some on mine. Something I had no problem with.

"You really want to share this cake," I informed her, my eyes dancing, after the waitress left.

Sam's eyes bugged out when the waitress brought the piece of cake. It was eight thin layers of different kinds of chocolate cake, held together by a deep dark chocolate ganache and covered with the same thing, plus it had large curls of chocolate on top. It really is quite decadent.

As promised, there were two forks and I let Sam take the first bit, wanting to see her reaction.

I watched intently as her mouth closed over the bite of cake. Her eyes fluttered shut and she moaned softly. I saw her chew slowly, savoring the delicious chocolate confection and finally swallow. Her eyes drifted open and she looked at me smiling.

"This is sooooo good," she breathed huskily.

"I told you so," I replied smugly before helping myself to a bite.

She did end up sharing my Whiskey, saying how surprised she was that it was so smooth and pleasant tasting. She explained she'd tried a couple of whiskeys before and didn't like them as they burned her throat and make her cough.

I dutifully explained she'd just never had good whiskey before, something she agreed to.

We took turns taking bites of the cake and sips of the Whiskey, chatting amicably and having a wonderful time. Feeling a bit frisky and embolden by the alcohol I had consumed, I slipped my hand under the table and rested it on Sam's thigh. I began to rub my hand up and down from her knee up to near her crotch, letting it dip lower inside her thigh every time I got to the top of her leg.

I felt her stiffen for a moment and then she subtly opened her legs, letting me brush against her pussy.

I pretended I didn't know anything once again and I saw her keep glancing at me. Her eyes began to take on a dreamy look and she began to breath harder, her mouth opening slightly as she began to pant.

I was really having fun but wished she had on a shorter dress as I wanted to get my hand on her warm skin.

Before things could go any further the waitress came by and asked if we needed anything else. I smiled at her as I stealthily removed my hand and told her just the check.

I glanced at Sam and saw she had relaxed once my hand had been removed, but from the look on her face I suspected she was eager to leave so we could continue things in a more private setting.

I smiled at her, letting her know I felt the same, then acted like nothing had taken place.

Sam smiled and looked happily satiated but grumbled good naturedly about all the calories she had eaten.

I smiled at her. "We'll just have to come up with some way to burn them off," I replied seductively.

Sam's eyes widened slightly but she smiled back. "Yes we will," she whispered huskily.

As if by magic, our waitress appeared with the check and I handed her my card.

Sam tried to protest and didn't stop until I told her, "I invited you to dinner and I never let my date help pay."

She stared at me open mouthed for a moment before she blushed heavily. "I didn't realize I was your date," she murmured as she smiled coyly.

By that time the waitress returned with my card, so I signed the receipt and rose. Sam followed me and we headed out to my car. The adrenaline must have hit me because I no longer was feeling the effect of the alcohol I had drank. I had such a sense of anticipation that I felt a bit jittery and I felt my mouth watering and my pussy getting wet as I thought about getting my hands and mouth on Sam's luscious body.

I could see Sam looking at me and could tell she was a bit nervous and I wondered what was going to happen. At that point I wasn't sure if I was going to go home disappointed or not.

We drove back to Sam's and for a moment I though the night was going to end but then she smiled softly and asked if I wanted to come in. She still appeared a bit nervous but seemed to have come to a decision.

I gracefully accepted the invitation and we headed up to her apartment. It was funny in a way as I could tell she was a bit apprehensive and eager at the same time and I wondered which would win.

Once inside I could see Sam begin to relax. She was home and that fact seemed to make all the difference. While she was still a bit nervous, it was because we were both in uncharted territory.

She smiled and asked if I wanted some tea, teasing me that she would make sure it wasn't one of those "funny ones" that I detested.

I smiled back at her, taking her teasing well, and just told her that I'd love some tea. I figured it was a good thing to take things slowly now that we were somewhere that things could actually progress without anyone seeing what we were up to.

I sat down on the couch as she prepared the tea in the small galley kitchen. I didn't want to crowd her and maybe upset her. We were on her turf and I wanted her to feel in control enough that things would progress to where I wanted them.

Though I was in foreign territory, I was committed to having Sam now. It had been almost an obsession for about a year now and the prize was in sight.

I was pleased when Sam joined me because she chose to sit very close to me on the couch. I took the tea she offered me and I took a sip, but I kept my eyes on Sam, staring at her hungrily.

I saw her swallow nervously but then she set her tea cup down and looked me in the eyes. It seemed that was as far as she was willing to commit to without some movement on my part.

I almost rolled my eyes but managed not too. I didn't think I could have been any more obvious about my intentions without just tackling her and ripping her clothes off, but I understood what she was feeling.

I was the older person and exhibited much more confidence that she did, so I sat my tea down too and slowly reached for her.

I felt her tremble a little as my arms wrapped around her so I made sure to keep my eagerness in check as I slowly pulled her into my body and captured her lips with mine.

My kiss started out quite gentle at first but I felt my head spinning as her warm, wet, luscious lips met mine. It was unlike any kiss I'd ever had before. I know I moaned and I'm pretty sure that Sam did too.

I ran my one hand into her hair and to the back of her head so that I could control the kiss, not that she was trying to get away.

My other hand went to her far shoulder to begin with, as we tightened the embrace and we gave ourselves over to the kiss and what we were feeling.

I felt Sam's chest press against mine and I could feel my nipples harden under the pressure. My eyes drifted shut as I move my mouth down onto her neck, nibbling, kissing and sucking wherever I found her soft warm flesh.

Sam was moaning almost continuously now as I pressed her against the back of the couch. At first I was content to just kissing her neck, nibble on her earlobe and return to her mouth now and then.

Then I moved my hand down off her shoulder and gently caressed the outside of her breast.

Sam moaned and leaned into my hand so I took that as permission to continue.

I began gently massaging her breast and felt her nipple stiffen so I pinched it lightly before I rolled it between my fingers. As much as I was enjoying that, I really wanted to feel her soft skin under my fingers.

Sam was laying back, moaning as she returned my kisses so I moved my hand over and began to unbutton her dress.

I heard her make a small gasping sound but she didn't do anything to stop me.

The dress had been already showing quite a bit of her ample cleavage and more and more began to come into view as I unbuttoned more buttons.

I got as far as just above her waist and stopped there for the moment. I was too enthralled and wanted to explore what I had uncovered so far.

She was wearing a powder blue lace bra that was just transparent enough for me to make out her areola. I silently gave thanks to whoever came up with the front closing bra as I didn't need to disturb Sam to unhook it.

She made another small gasp as her bra fell open, revealing her beautiful breasts to me. I watched as her nipples hardened more than they already were.

I took a moment to study them as I couldn't believe how beautiful I thought they looked. Her breasts were much larger than mine and they had a round fullness to them that gave gave me a brief flash of a nursing mother. They just had that look to them, almost like some kind of Earth Mother Goddess vibe.

That wasn't to say that they sagged at all, quite the contrary. For as full as they appeared, they sat up on her chest in a way that most teenage girls would be envious of.

Her areola were about the size of a silver dollar, and I mean the old ones that were made from real silver, not the crappy little things they use now. They were a medium pink color, not really deep but not faint either.

Her nipples were a shade or two darker and right now were hard not so little nubs that were protruding smartly.

I sensed that Sam was beginning to wonder what I was doing as I was just staring at her breasts and nipples. Deciding that I'd inspected them with my eyes long enough and it was time to use another sense to explore them.

I slowly leaned down and captured her closest nipple with my mouth, gently sucking on it.

Sam moaned deeply and thrust her chest outward, obviously approving of what I was doing.

I also moaned softly, loving the feel of her nipple in my mouth. I felt it swell even more and I felt a thrill run through me. I began to flick her nipple with my tongue as well as swirl it around several times before starting all over again.

Sam's hand found its way into my hair and began to stroke down through it, something I found exceedingly sensual.

I switched to Sam's other breast, lavishing it with just as much attention as I did the first. At the same time I brought my hand up to the breast I'd just abandoned and began to roll her nipple between my fingers.

I find it almost impossible to describe what it was like to be sucking and playing with Sam's breasts. I was near delirious with the excitement I was feeling. I guess the thing that really hit me was the difference there was from feeling my own nipples harden and the feeling of Sam's doing so in my mouth.

Sam was gasping, breathing hard and squirming quite a bit.

As I was paying attention to Sam's second nipple I became aware of the aroma of Sam's arousal. It drifted up and I couldn't help but breath it in. It smelled so enticing and I felt my mouth begin to water even more than it was sucking on her nipples.

I felt my pussy spasm and knew I wanted to reach that treasure sooner rather than later.

I kissed my way back up to her mouth and kissed her hard. As I did so, I began to slip her dress off her shoulders. She leaned forward to help make it easier and at the same time, I slipped her bra off, leaving her bare from the waist up.

"You are so fucking beautiful," I whispered into her ear as I ran my hands all over her exposed skin.