The Girl With the Pink Thong

Story Info
A thong-wearing beauty makes a lucky guy's day.
2k words
4.23
111.9k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iggyspear
iggyspear
334 Followers

I first noticed her out of the corner of my eye as she walked by on my left. She was wearing a sheer white dress that was mostly see thru and a cute little fedora to keep the sun out of her eyes. The dress nicely showed off her shapely ass. She was there with her boyfriend but this didn't stop me from staring as she plopped down in the sand no more than fifteen feet in front of me. Her boyfriend didn't even bother to take a seat, instead deciding to immediately go for a surf.

As soon as her boyfriend hit the water the girl, whom I'd heard her boyfriend call Macy, stood up to remove her dress. With her ass facing me, she slowly dropped the dress over her shoulders. Her breasts were so massive you could see them hanging down in her pink bra, even from behind. She continued to slowly pull her dress down, even bending down a tad once the dress got to her thighs. What I saw next got me hard with in seconds. Underneath her sexy dress was a skimpy pink thong that perfectly framed her ass. She evidently wore swimsuits like this quite often, because her ass was the same dark color as the rest of her skin. Once her dress was off she laid down on her stomach with her feet facing me, giving me a tremendous view of her bubble butt. I wasn't sure if she was deliberately trying to tease me or what, but she kept shaking her cheeks around, and bouncing up and down ever so slightly. What was almost as entertaining as watching her, was watching all the men that would walk by and check her out. Being a weekday, it wasn't ultra-crowded at the beach, but there must have been about thirty people hanging out at the street I was at. There was no doubt about it, wearing a thong to the beach was a bold move. To me the sexiest thing about it is how the woman wearing one knows everyone will be staring at her. It takes a lot of confidence.

Like the other men at the beach that day, I wanted to get a closer view of Macy's glorious ass, so once my erection went away, I decided to go for a swim, just so I could walk by Macy on my way to the ocean. At a closer glance her ass looked even better than it had before. It was so large and perfect that it looked like she wasn't even wearing a thong, but a pink belt.

I didn't stay in the water too long because I wanted to walk by Macy once more. I knew this time I wouldn't be able to get quite as good a view because she was actually facing me. I did the best I could to fake like I wasn't staring, but in the end, I just couldn't keep my eyes away, and Macy knew it. She had worn that skimpy pink thong for this very reason. At first I couldn't tell if she'd actually caught me staring because of her sunglasses, but once she gave me a little smile, I knew I was busted. All I could do was smile back.

"How did the water feel?" she asked.

"It was a little chilly, but I needed to cool down," I replied.

She looked at me coyly. "It looked like you were getting a little hot earlier. I enjoyed watching you out there."

I'd been bodysurfing, so I just assumed she was impressed with the waves I had gotten. "Glad to hear it. Some of those waves were pretty fun."

"It's not the waves I care about, honey. I like looking at tan, fit men, and you fit the description.

She happened to be my type as well with her dark brown skin, mid-length black hair, and luscious lips. If I had to guess I'd say she had some Hawaiian blood, and that like me she was in her mid-twenties. I couldn't believe this gorgeous woman was giving me this compliment. "Thanks, I appreciate that," I responded. "You look good yourself."

She giggled. "I can tell. I noticed you checking out my thong."

I sheepishly said, "I'm sorry about that. It's just tough not to look."

"I don't mind it," she said. "I wore it out because I like teasing guys on the beach. I like when they stare, and their wives get jealous. I like giving guys an erection. Are you erect right now?"

Although I'd had a raging hard-on earlier looking at Macy, the cold water had made it tough to get erect, even though I was incredibly turned on. "Nope. I can't say I am."

"Can you prove it?"

"I mean, there's not a tent in my pants or anything."

She tugged at my trunks. "Yeah but those trunks are so baggy that you could be hiding something. Could you take them off."

"I'm not doing that."

"I would really like to see your dick. Don't you want to show me your dick?"

"I can't do that. This is a public beach. And besides what if your boyfriend see's what's going on?"

Macy slowly undid the drawstring of my shorts. With her mouth and my cock separated merely by a small piece of fabric, my cock began to grow. "My boyfriend walked super far down the beach, so he won't see us. How about this? If you show me your dick, I will give you a blowjob, right here, right now. But that's the deal. If it doesn't happen right here, you won't ever know the feeling of having my wet lips wrapped around your shaft."

I hesitated. "I'm not so sure."

"Last chance," she said, as she reached her hand under my shorts and began stroking me.

I was super nervous, but I was no longer thinking rationally. "Alright, why the hell not."

And with that I took my trunks off to reveal my thick, semi-erect cock. I started to sit down, but before I could Macy said, "It's got to be a stand-up blowjob. Don't you want all these other men to know that you're getting your dick sucked. Now, can I put it in my mouth?"

"I guess I can't say no," I said nervously as I took my cock and pressed it up on Macy's lips.

She deliberately lifted her sunglasses to reveal her stunning brown eyes, and began placing kisses on the head of my penis. The kissing soon turned to licking, treating my penis like an ice cream cone, focusing only on the head. Once some pre-cum came out, she touched it with the tip of her tongue, and then ran it down the length of my shaft. I was starting to get pretty hard, but I still wasn't quite erect when she put me inside her mouth. She started off by massaging the tip of my cock inside her hot mouth, all the time keeping her hands on my thighs. I spontaneously moaned, "Oh my god," as my cock continued to grow.

Right before I could get one-hundred percent hard, Macy slid her lips all the way down my cock, until they reached my abdomen. She held it there for what felt like an eternity, and then slowly brought her lips back to the tip, leaving my thick, eight inch dick rock hard. From there she began bobbing up and down. My penis was too thick for her to take all the way down when fully erect, but she managed to get close with every bob. By now everyone at the beach was staring at us, but there was no lifeguard around, and no one else said a thing, instead just watching in awe. The view from my spot was amazing. I couldn't tell if I was more turned on by watching her lips engulf my large cock, or by seeing her round ass shake around in that little pink thong.

I was getting so aroused that I thought I might cum, even though she'd only been passionately swallowing my thickness for a minute. Thankfully, she took a break right before I exploded. "I really enjoy playing with your dick," she said while caressing my balls. "Do you like getting your big dick sucked?"

"It feels unbelievable. I love having your wet lips massaging my cock."

"It turns me on to see you so hard," she said as she pushed her thong to the side and began rubbing her clit. "I want to taste you some more."

I once again placed the head of my penis on her lips, but this time she immediately began running circles around the head of my cock with her sensual tongue. She then flicked her tongue on the underside of my penis right below the pee hole. I began to squirm with pleasure. Sensing it was time to act, Macy put my member in her mouth once more. She continued to pleasure herself, which led to her sucking me off with even greater passion than before. I instinctually put my hand on her head. The fact that everyone on the beach was pretending not to see what was going on made it even more arousing. On top of that, Macy was treating my penis so lovingly, and it was too much to bear. After Macy had been pleasuring my sensitive cock for just about a minute or two I could feel the cum rising in my balls. I began to twitch, and my cock began to pulse. I was so caught up in the moment, that I didn't get the chance to warn Macy. However, she was such a pro that she naturally knew when I was ready to explode. Right before I was about to cum, Macy put her mouth on my tip, and focused only on that area. I erupted like a geyser, shooting my first load into Macy's mouth. She swallowed most of it, but let some dribble back down my cock. She continued tenderly licking my penis, making sure to lick up all my semen, as my cock pulsed uncontrollably. My dick was very sensitive at this point, and every lick was greatly intensified. After rubbing every last drop out of me, Macy put my shrinking dick back in her mouth, deep-throating it several times. This immediately got me hard again, but then Macy took her mouth off my dick, and I lost my erection. "I hope you enjoyed getting your dick sucked," she said.

"Thank you! It was amazing."

"Well, you should probably getting going before my boyfriend gets back. So here's a kiss goodbye," she said before planting her lips on the full head of cock, giving it several kisses.

As she pulled her lips away I asked, "Could I get one more kiss. Maybe a french one."

"Last one," she said while grabbing my member and lowering her mouth towards it. She gave it a went kiss on the underside, and held it for quite some time. Having my endowment on her lips must have turned her on because she began to jerk me while keeping the head of my cock in her mouth. She quickly began sucking more rapidly, and before I knew it, she was furiously pleasuring me. She did this for about twenty seconds, and then removed her mouth. Had she kept sucking me off for five more seconds on would've cum again. It looked like I was going to get blue balled. Macy mentioned something about it being goodbye for real, and she licked my penis from the balls to the tip one last time. Right when her tongue hit the very tip I had another intense orgasm. This time Macy didn't help with the clean up. She helped me pull my trunks up, and said, "Twice in five minutes. I'm honored. Now you and your beautiful dick need to get out of here."

And with that I packed up my stuff and left.

iggyspear
iggyspear
334 Followers