The Girl with the Yellow Shoes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meggie picked up another grape and locked it between her teeth, she moved her mouth over my shaft and I felt drops trickle down over it as she bit the grape. I watched her moving her head down and I let out a low moan as her warm tongue touched my rod, feeling it lick up the length of it.

She did the same with the next grape but this time her fingers wrapped around the base of my shaft, picking it up as I felt her tongue lick its way up and dart over the head of my rod. She looked at me with her brown eyes, the sexual hunger apparent in it. Her lips surrounded the tip and with a moan the head disappeared in her mouth. The feeling sent a shiver down my spine. Slowly, teasingly, she lowered her mouth, taking in more of my rod while she flicked the underside with her tongue. It felt so good, my breaths became shorter and I let out a soft moan.

I watched her beautiful face, her lips around my shaft while she sucked it, her fingers stroking it in the same rhythm.

"Oooooh that feels so good," I moaned, closing my eyes, taking in every sensation she was giving me with her mouth. How I longed for this, all the times we saw each other in the metro there was this sexual tension, during dinner that tension was almost unbearable and now it was hard to believe it was actually happening, we started to give into it.

I opened my eyes again and saw Meggie bobbing up and down my cock, clearly enjoying herself as she moaned and looked towards me. It was all too much and I had to stop her, I didn't want to cum just yet. I sat up, grabbing her arm, pulling away as she held onto my shaft with her mouth, sucking it hard before it left her mouth with a plop.

"Now I want my dessert," I said, standing up from the couch, my pants dropping to the floor. I stepped out of them while pushing Meggie onto the couch. She sat down and I reached for her legs, sliding my hands under her dress. Gripping her panties I pulled them down her legs, removed them entirely. She bit her lower lip as she watched me moving between her legs, spreading them as I kneeled.

I picked up a grape, put it between my teeth then pushed her black dress up to her waist. I looked lustfully at her shaven pussy, moving my face towards it. Her labia were already glistening with her arousal. The grape burst above her mound, the juice dripped down, mingling with her wetness. I lowered my face further, swallowing the grape then licking the places where the nectar had landed. I softly licked close to her pussy lips. Then I pressed my tongue on them, licking slowly over them.

Meggie moaned at the touch of my tongue licking up her juices as I tasted her bitter sweet taste. Her hips started to move slowly in respond as I was hungry to taste more. I continued to explore every crease with my tongue as her moans became louder; her hand was gripping my hair. Closer I moved, to that little knob I knew was up there, which was most likely craving for attention. I looked up, seeing her chest rise and fall quickly, her hand was massaging her breast.

My fingers played with the entrance of her tunnel, while I pushed my tongue up under the hood, touching her clit. Her whole body shook at the touch as she let out a loud moan. "Oooooooh gosh."

She was already incredible wet when I pushed two fingers in, feeling them slide in easy as they were surrounded by her abundant juices.

"Ooooh shit," she shouted as I flicked her swollen knob harder and faster with my tongue, making her hips grind faster. I had to put one hand on her belly, trying to steady her as I worked my tongue over her clit. My fingers were pushing deeper inside her warm, soaking wet cavern.

Her pussy muscles were gripping my fingers tight as I moved them in and out her slick folds. She must have been as aroused as I was, maybe even more as her body started to tremble heavily, she was closing in on her orgasm hard and fast. Her hand gripped my hair tighter, pulling it, her moans louder, irregular. I stopped licking, wrapped my mouth around her clit and sucked.

"Mmmmmmmmm, oh my gooooooshhh," she shouted as she started to cum. Her hips were bucking wildly, I had trouble holding on but I kept sucking her clit into my mouth, flicking my tongue over it. A stream of her girl-cum dripped down my fingers, down my hand. "Ooooh, baby, that's so goooood," she purred as her climax subsided.

I was so turned on now, I just had to have her, had to feel her, my manhood was painfully erect. Her body was still shaking when I pulled my fingers out and flipped her over on the couch. I wrapped an arm around her waist, pulled her light body up on her knees as I stood up. Without hesitation I positioned my lance at where I wanted it to go and thrust hard inside her love tunnel.

"Aaaaaaahhh," she screamed, the sudden penetration waking her up from her post-orgasmic slumber. Her pussy clenched my rod as it penetrated deep without resistance, it was soaked. I pulled out slowly before slamming hard in again. I grunted at the feeling of her hot, silky pussy around my shaft. Again I pulled out slowly, then pushed in hard. But I couldn't contain my desire, my lust, any longer. I increased my rhythm as my hand gripped her shoulder. My other hand swung back and forward, hitting her ass hard.

"Oooooh my.... shit," she shouted, feeling the sting on her ass. It was a shout of pleasure. Again my hand hit her ass hard while I thrust my hips forward, my cock already coated in her love juices, glistening as I pulled out only to smash in hard again.

"Aaaah... slam me... fuck me... hard," she panted, looking back at me, her eyes filled with lust, her body glistening with sweat. I groaned, slamming my body hard against hers, pushing her against the couch, her hands were gripping the back of the couch as she moaned loud, screamed. I fucked her hard, deep thrust after deep thrust alternated with a hard slap on her ass which was starting to glow bright red. My whole body was about to burst, my fucking became irregular, wild and another slap on her ass was starting to send Meggie over the edge again.

"Aaaaaaaah fuck, I'm cumming again... baby... damn..." I felt her pussy clench around my cock as she came again. I was balancing on the edge and this sent me over it.

"Shit... Meggie... oooooooohh fuck." I pushed in deep one last time, then held my cock there as my cum spewed inside her. My whole body was trembling, my knees were getting weak, I leaned forward, gripping Meggie's hand on the back of the couch as both our orgasms were thundering through our bodies.

"Holy shit, baby." I panted, my head resting on her shoulder, regaining my breath. Meggie's eyes were closed, moaning, purring, bathing in her own afterglow. When I had regained my strength, I pulled my flaccid member out of her. Picking her up I carried her to my bedroom, lay her on the bed as her arms hooked around my neck, pulling me into a soft long kiss.

"Mmmmm, that was a wonderful dessert baby," she smiled at me satisfied.

"It certainly was," I said, crawling on top of her. "But the evening is not over yet."

-----

The next morning I woke up with a wet kiss on my mouth, Meggie was already dressed and sitting beside me on the bed.

"Tom, I'm so sorry, but I have to go. I'm supposed to go to my parents this weekend and I really have to hurry. I wasn't expecting to stay over."

She looked me deep into my eyes and smiled. "Maybe hoped for it a little."

"Ok, Meggie, you do what you have to do, but we'll do something together next week, ok?"

"Yes for sure. I was hoping we could repeat an evening like this many more times."

"As many times as possible," I said, putting my hand on the back of her head, pulling her towards me for a long kiss.

"Mmmm, I really have to go now babes. I'm already running late," Meggie said, pulling away reluctantly. She stood up and walked away. In the doorway of my bedroom she turned around and blew me a kiss. Soon after I heard the front door close with a click.

The whole weekend I couldn't stop smiling. I didn't care that it snowed, or that the sky was grey, or that it was freezing cold. The memory of that night kept me warm. Meggie was all I could think of and I started to think about all the things we could do, where we could eat, and of course what else we could do in the bedroom having the experience of that night with her. I couldn't wait for Monday to see her again, to feel her again.

The next Monday I was sitting in the metro, waiting for Meggie. I was excited to see her again. I felt I had missed her even only for these few days. But when the doors opened at her stop and I saw her standing there, I knew something was wrong. She didn't smile her beautiful smile, but instead she had a sad look on her face. She avoided my questioning look as she sat down next to me and pecked me on the cheek.

"Hey, Meggie. What's wrong? You don't look to happy."

"I eh... Tom I have to tell you something... and it's really hard for me, I-I can hardly tell it." Meggie still didn't look at me as she continued. "Not long before I met you, before this, I had a boyfriend. But our relationship seemed to go nowhere so we split up..."

"And?" I asked, not sure where this was going.

"Well... I kinda still love him. I still have strong feelings for him. And Sunday, yesterday, he showed up at my parents' house and he... well he said he missed me incredibly and... and he asked me to marry him."

I looked at Meggie with disbelieve, her eyes were cast down. My heart sank into my stomach. I didn't want to ask it, but I had to: "W-what did you say?"

"I... I didn't say no. I was confused, I am confused. Tom, you make me feel so special, I have strong feelings for you too, but I'm confused, I just don't know." Her hand gripped mine, squeezing it hard.

I was dumbfounded; I just didn't know what to say. All that I had felt the previous days were flushed away, replaced by something very painful, something indescribable that made it hard to breathe, even harder to think. I could only stare at her.

"I told him I need time, and I'm telling the same to you now. It's not fair to him, or to you. Please understand. Please," she said, still looking down as a tear dropped from her face and landed on her jeans. I had troubles fighting my own, not sure what to think of all this, struggling with the overwhelming feelings of sadness, disappointment. I wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

"I... Ok." I said with a sigh, pulling her close to me, kissing the top of her head. She buried her face in my chest and cried softly.

"I'm sorry, I just don't know what to do. I need some time. I'm so sorry," she murmured, clenching my jacket in her fists.

"It's ok baby. It's ok." I said. For the rest of the time we sat in silence, her face hiding in my jacket, my arm around her. When the metro slowed down for her stop, she looked up at me. I felt a sting in my heart at the sight of her tears-covered face, the sadness in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry," she whispered again her face close to mine. She pressed her lips against mine for a moment and I tasted her salty tears on her lips. Then she pulled away and stood up. I looked at her as she walked away, her head bend down, not looking back as her yellow shoes stepped on the platform, the doors closing behind her. I could no longer hold baack a tear as it rolled down over my cheek.

The next day in the metro Meggie wasn't there, neither the day after. I didn't know how to feel. Angry? Sad? Confused? I couldn't come to grips with what had happened. In a short time I had started to feel strong feelings for this girl, I had fallen in love with her. And just when I thought I had it all, when I thought this couldn't go wrong, everything was taken away again. My world was colorless, empty again, maybe even more so than before.

Day after day, week after week went by without any sight of Meggie. I slowly gave up on the idea of seeing her ever again. I stopped looking out for the yellow sneakers waiting on the platform as the doors of the metro opened. And as time went by, the sting in my heart lessened, the emptiness was slowly filled again with the acceptance of the struggle of life.

The winter went by and spring arrived, the leaves appeared on the trees again, and the world itself was filled with more color again. I felt good again. The depressing cold was over and the air was filled with new life, new opportunities.

I was standing in the metro again, deep in thought. I was thinking back to the girl with the yellow shoes. I was still glad that I got to meet her, if only for such a short amount of time. I was thinking that sometimes, actually most of the time, you just have to savor the moment, enjoy it while it lasts, no matter how short or long. And as I stood there, thinking back, I didn't notice that the doors of the metro had opened and a pair of yellow sneakers walked towards me. I felt a hand touching my hand and I looked up.

"Meggie?" I asked surprised, looking at the familiar face in front of me.

"Hi," Meggie said, hooking her arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her tight. We stood there, in the metro, in silence in a loving embrace, her arms around my waist and my arms around her shoulders as the metro sped up to continue its journey over its unavoidable, yet unexpected path.

12