The Girlfriends' Club

Story Info
A man finds himself slowly inducted into the club.
1k words
3.78
32.9k
25
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started with my phone buzzing, the quick double tap of a text message. It was an ex of mine, long since married.

Janine: He is so good, but sometimes he's just a bit too big; my cervix is bruised.

I stared at it for a minute, taking it in. Janine- Jan- and I had been an item for a while and had a very fun time, but this was out of character for recent years. After a few more heartbeats- spent considering what too big really meant- I dutifully suggested she meant to direct that to someone else. Buzz buzz.

Janine: So sorry, meant for a girlfriend of mine, sorry. But we've been apart long enough that you might count.

I rolled my eyes, a long running joke amongst everyone I know that I'm half girl, anyway- I like pretty things and I'm the emotional talky type. On the other hand, I've never been single for long so I think it's worth the joke. My fingers tapped out, "I don't think I count- my first instinct was 'pictures or it didn't happen' so I I'm disqualified."

Janine. :P Give it time.

***

I glanced back at my phone throughout the night, but nothing else. I went through the normal motions, my girlfriend heading to bed hours before me. Honestly, my hands had started wandering, flipping through websites. Her message had lingered.

Buzz buzz.

Janine: say please.

Almost midnight. And if Jan hadn't changed much in the last several years, Friday night meant at least a drink or two. A better person than me would have just ignored the probably tipsy woman, but.. "Why?"

Janine: Uh uh. Please or nothing.

I was grinning as I answered, perhaps too quickly, "Please." The screen stayed the same for one minute. Two minutes. Ten minutes. Buzz buzz.

Janine: okay. night.

I didn't need the websites after that. I should have deleted the messages, just in case. I stared at them, instead, before finally giving in.

***

Two days went by without any messages. I felt guilty about the little exchange and guilty about my wandering hands when thinking about it, but the guilt seemed to add something to the exchange. I dug out racy emails and photos, taking a dirty little romp down memory lane. Buzz buzz.

Janine: Ha. I probably owe you an apology and to induct you into the girlfriends' club, you're invited out tomorrow.

She added in information for a bar, a cozy little place not too far off. I'd be alone this entire week; Karen was going to be away for work. I toyed with my phone, considering, hesitating. Buzz buzz.

Janine: That should be yes, thank you.

So it was. "Yes, thank you." That was it for the night, but I made Karen scream happily. Apparently guilt was incredible foreplay for me. And perhaps a little of it was me working hard to make up for.. whatever this grey area was.

***

I was there twenty minutes too early and I had noticed the care I put into my clothes selection. I was fidgeting at the bar when she tapped me on the shoulder. During our hello hug, I angled my hips away, surprised by my reaction. It felt like her lips lingered a moment when she kissed me on my cheek. I was supposed to be a taken man. The next hour was casual, light, airy. It was a reconnection with a good friend. As we prepared to head our separate directions down the sidewalk, she hooked her arm in mine.

"I have a present for you. To welcome you to the girlfriends' club. But don't open it until I say." I rolled my eyes- I do that a lot, by the way- because Jan had a long history of gift giving, joke gifts as often as meaningful ones. I gave assurances and found myself watching that box for the next three hours. Wondering. Shaking it. It was wrapped with a pink ribbon, a pretty little hand tied bow made from silk.

***

Buzz buzz. I pounced.

Janine: Okay, ready?

Me: When am I not?

Janine: As long as you realize you have to abide by the girlfriend code now- you have to take all the taboo topics and keep our secrets.

Our secrets? I was biting my lip, gently. Tap tap tap, "Consider me sworn in, under pain of torment should I betray this noble invitation." Buzz buzz.

Janine: Okay, open up your present!

I had the bow off in milliseconds, hands moving on their own. I cocked my head sideways; the box had a large pair of lace panties, soft and feminine. I lifted them to discover a smaller pair underneath, identical except for size.

Me:?!

Janine: :) You can't be a girlfriend if you don't have any panties. Welcome officially to the club. Now you get _all_ the juicy tidbits.

I lifted the other pair and froze, a faint, familiar scent hitting me. I looked around, even though I knew I was alone, before I pulled them closer and inhaled. Buzz buzz. I jumped. I know it sounds silly, but I jumped.

Janine: I think Karen and I are about the same size and I thought it'd be rude to give you something and not her. Besides, now you have something for scale. Night night! Talk to you tomorrow!

I fumbled with my phone, starting to respond. She must have seen the indicator. Buzz buzz.

Janine: Setting do not disturb. Night night girlfriend.

My hands crumpled up the panties and hesitantly brought them to my face. I didn't jump this time when I heard the buzz. Looking down, it was a shot of a woman astride a man, almost reverse cowgirl, but sitting higher up, his cock extended up against her panties, the same panties in my hand. I knew what she meant for scale, now, and I spread out the panties, sliding my hands over them while looking at the picture. I shook my head as I looked at the gap.

I'm not proud of it, but three times that night. Twice before a good night phone call to my distant partner. Once after. And I went to sleep with the phone under my pillow.