The Girlfriends' Club Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What would you say if I told you that one of the things she chose has been used on her?" I felt a cold, soft surface touch my ass. I wasn't a fool; I had been to all the filthiest parts of the internet, I knew what she was planning on doing. Jan and I had even talked about it on occasion, so long ago, although the context had been, "would I ever let a man fuck me." My answer had been a resounding plea to sound like a humanist, proclaiming that I saw no reason that if I found an attractive man, etc, etc. That night she had slipped a finger into my ass while she blew me. She said it was practice. Her fingers had wandered a couple more times before we went our separate ways.

"Can you imagine when she might have been cuffed? Or..." Suddenly I felt a pressure against my puckered hole. This wasn't a finger, it was heavier, felt like so much more. She was slowly twisted and pushing, her hand working my cock while something slid increasingly into me, spreading me. I let out a soft sound- it couldn't have been a moan- and then I was bucking and protesting.

"Fine," she barked. She seemed to be doing that more the deeper we went. The pressure vanished and her hands left. I heard her rustling some more. A moment later, she was back and the pressure returned to my virgin- well, nearly- hole. She thrust her phone in front of my face. Queued to send were a series of pictures. Me kneeling, cock sticking out of panties. The top of my head and my body, including those same panties, clearly between her thighs. If she pressed send, Karen would have them in moments. "Do you want to stop?"

I caved. I caved so quickly. She knew I would. Her phone vanished and the pressure resumed, filling me. She was just as careful and gentle, but without her manipulating my cock, distracting me, I was much more focused on the sensations.

"Apparently, you need to be treated harshly to get what you need." What I needed? Did I need this? "You need a little more incentive. You need to be broken down a little deeper." I started to protest and then she twisted and pushed a final time. I felt my ass clench down around what I had to guess was a plug. It was staying there until she moved it. I felt stretched and full, but I wasn't in pain. It was an alien sensation, but it wasn't bad.

"If you had been a good girl, you'd be coming right now. You'd be all filled up and my mouth and tongue and hands would be making you scream. Oh my god, can't you imagine it?" She moved around in front of me, expertly moving my body so I could remain bent, filled with the plug that I hadn't even seen yet even though it was sending new waves of sensations through me, while at the same time letting my tongue return to her soaked pussy. "Instead, it's my turn."

I don't know what you might have expected, but... I did exactly what she wanted, again. Over and over, I found my self doing what she wanted. Realistically, I could have taken the hit, I could have owned up, I could have trusted that she wouldn't want to hurt her friend. I could have just said no. Instead, I licked and kissed and sucked at her. I found myself trying to make her come again and again, trying to wear her out. I could feel my ass adjusting to the violation and my cock starting to grow hard again. I always knew how to make her cascade down a river of mini orgasms and I knew how to keep her from having a single, jaw grindingly huge one. She might have had me there, she might have had me beaten, but I'd still have a bit of revenge. It wasn't even conscious, at first, really. It was just teasing that became more as time went by, as the toy stuffed into me became more and more just a part of me, as I felt what was almost a sense of control building. Until she called me on it.

"Oh, oh... Really?" She panted out during another tiny orgasm. When we had dated, I could do this almost until she'd be ready to try. "Sixty- Sixty seconds. Sixty seconds or else." I knew what "or else" had to mean. And I knew what sixty seconds meant. I had to give her something to leave her biting down on a throw pillow or... Or... I couldn't consider what came next. Instead, I just crumpled before the need to make her happy. She fought me. She fought me the entire way. As she bucked and trembled while my tongue worked, I found my hands tugging upward in the cuffs. If only I could slide even a finger into her, I knew I could make her go.

"Oh, you little bitch. Yeah, yeah." She could turn nasty in bed, sometimes. Sudden bursts of filthiness that I never asked about. I guess I had almost forgotten about that. "Lick my pussy, lick it. Eat it." I pulled out all the little tricks I could. I realized I couldn't even tell how long it had been, I had no way of knowing. One of her hands tugged my hair up out of my eyes, lifting my head without pulling my tongue from her. As she fought pleasurable muscle spasms, she held out her phone, a pink buttplug predominantly displayed. "They have..." She inhaled deeply and tensed her muscles, clearly holding back. "Little sayings on the bottoms. The company is FILTHY!" My hair dropped into my eyes for a moment then her hands returned. I read in the words stamped onto the bottom on the plug, in a circle, "ass pussy deserves cock" and my eyes went wide, my ass clenching involuntarily. What she could see of my expression must have been exactly what she needed because she immediately shuddered, and her thighs ratcheted close on me. Shame might be the word to describe my feeling when I felt my ass clenching in response, my cock bobbing, and the waves of odd pleasure that sprang out from my stuffed ass.

She rested there, her hands gently stroking my hair. As odd as it may sound, I felt strangely at peace. The anxiety had almost fled for a moment, although I could sense it off in the distance. My cock continued to bob and leak precum, I was filled, I had just cheated even more and offered even more blackmail to this woman who was not at all who I remembered and not at all who I expected, but still I was happy. Genuinely content. I could feel a similar contentment radiating off her. After a short time, I realized she had been whispering as her hands stroked my hair, telling me what I a good girl I was, what a sweet girl I could be, and I could have sworn I heard her mutter the expression from the plug.

After a time, she squirmed away, carefully extracting herself. She vanished out of view, but quickly returned. I felt a warm wash cloth wiping away excess lubrication from around the plug. I could tell that I went bright red at the cleaning, at the way she matter of factly cleaned the lube from under my sack. When she was satisfied, she set it aside and reached out of view again. My window into the world was just too narrow in this position.

"You're not finished. I had a few and you didn't even have one." Her hands moved to my cock and I almost screamed- they were filled with ice. She had a washcloth over her hand and was applying ice directly to my cock and balls.

"Why? Why?! Why?!" I was snapped immediately to the moment, wide awake. She pinned me in place with one hand as she pushed the ice against my member. She was remorseless, almost medically removed as she iced me down, my cock shrinking, surprisingly. I could feel the sensation going out of it. Finally, she pulled the now dripping ice away. I was certain she had actually numbed me. I twisted to try to look, but her hand slid up and clenched in my hair. "Close your eyes. If you open them before I say, you know what happens."

My eyes slid closed. I went limp- no pun intended- and waited as she rustled about. Then I felt her hands on my cock and balls again, almost a distant echo of sensation. She had been particularly thorough in her icing. The click of a tiny lock going into place was unmistakeable, though. I knew what she had done. I told you I'd find it ironic, later.

"Open your eyes," she ordered. This time, the picture was a cock cage. Have you seen those? They're basically these little male chastity devices and range from ridiculous to terrifying. This was closer to terrifying. There was a little brass lock in the picture, clearly what I had heard click into place. There was a C digitally stamped on the photo. "Karen picked that, too! I've known for ages that she's into locking things up." I started to protest and she flipped to another picture, a partial screenshot of a text conversation.

Karen: Oh yeah. So much more control that way. I mean, at home, I have it down cold. The trick is to always be around to interrupt so he can't do it himself. I can just tease him subtly for a couple days and have him eating out of my hand.

Janice: Not just your hand, I assume.

Karen: I bet after a week, he'd be on cleanup just for a hand. :P

My eyes opened wide. Karen wasn't a prude, but most of our sex talk had been the other way around, she liked being called a slut, liked being told she was a good whore, with some talk of bondage, but that was it. Where had this come from? Jan pulled her phone away and then, just like that, unlocked me.

"Put on your clothes. Leave me your car keys- I don't know that you should be driving." After I stretched my arms- a surprisingly deep ache- I reached back and took a breath. She was leaving this to me. "Stop!" That stays in.

"Jan-"

"No," she snapped, cutting me off. "Do you want to make things worse?"

I shook my head and got dressed, eyes downcast. The thing is, I knew I was still free on some level. There was no gun to my head. Realistically, I didn't believe she'd send anything. I also knew that the level of lust I was showing before I was iced down proves I was a very willing participant. What's more, all that heat was still there. I could feel the now uncomfortable pressure of a plug in me- I can only imagine how I'd be sitting on my ride home- and I could feel the cold metal of the cage around my cock. How long would it take for those sensations to become common place? Jan walked briskly to me and tilted my head up to meet my eyes. Somehow, her face was warmth and friendliness, a refuge.

"Don't worry, little one. I'm just taking care of you while Karen's away. I'm so proud of you. You're being so good!" She hugged me in, dripping nurture and care. Where had this come from? She held me and continued, "I'm going to come unlock you tonight." She pushed me away, holding me softly by the hair on the back of my head. Her face suddenly went to mocking, "But, you did prove you were a cheating whore. So you're going to be locked up unless you have ready guidance at hand." She released and turned me. I was speechless again. Somehow, she easily robbed me of my voice. "Go on. Your Uber is here." She patted me on the ass and then pushed me along, pressing a small plastic bag into my hand. I remained silent and she guided me forward. As I stepped into the car, she stage whispered, "Don't worry, I'll be by later to unlock you." Blood surged to my face. She closed the door and the driver pulled away.

***

After I was home, I realized the one thing I had truly learned so far. I had a sense that maybe I was a bastard, maybe a bit of a cheating slut, possibly abused, but that wasn't it. Buzz buzz. It was a link to a website, explaining how one manages a shower with one's junk locked up. Followed by a Do Not Disturb warning and then silence from her. Much more certain that those other things, I realized that I would do a lot for my cock and it was turning out I could be led by it and somehow I hadn't had an orgasm through all that. But finally, beyond even that- I really have no idea how to pick a lock.

12