The Girls College Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie watched as the Headmistress walked around the desk and crouched down to pick up the leather sandal that had been removed from Ellie's foot moments earlier. Miss Smith visually examined the sandal, made of hard, thick leather with a very hard yet supple high platform sole. There was a large piece of leather that connected the two sides of the sole and a small ring made of leather for holding the wearer's big toe. She could clearly see that the size nine sandals were well loved and well worn.

"Now, Ellie, I want you to know that you could've had it a lot worse than this," explained Miss Smith, turning on her heels and slowly walking back around the large desk Ellie was bent over. "A sandal doesn't compare to any of the other disciplinary instruments I have at my disposal. So, when you're shaking and sobbing during your punishment, remember to thank me for being so merciful to your poor bottom. However, do not expect me to be so merciful during your public disciplinary display. That's when you will really regret these little exploits of yours."

Ellie braced herself for the first strike as she heard the sandal swiftly swipe backwards through the air, but found that clenching her buttocks was near impossible due to the plug that sat between them and the chastity belt's metal strip also resting in between her cheeks.

"I want you to count each strike for me, Ellie," commanded Miss Smith, holding the sandal up above her head.

Crack

"One," said Ellie breathlessly through clenched teeth, the force of the leather landing against her right bum cheek knocked her breath away and it was burning.

"Louder, Ellie!"

Crack

"Two," she counted, much louder and clearer than before.

Crack

Ellie lifted herself to her toes, just as she had done when the gloved finger had been exploring her earlier.

Crack

"Four," shouted Ellie, gasping at the most vicious impact yet. The chastity belt that sat uncomfortably between her legs made the experience much more uncomfortable.

Crack

"Five," she exclaimed, shocked at how hard the Headmistress could hit her with a sandal.

After the fifth strike, the Headmistress picked up the pace of her hits and soon started getting into a rhythm. Six more landed on Ellie's behind, shifting between her left and right cheeks with each hit.

Crack

"Twelve," said Ellie, tears now forming in the corners of her eyes.

Miss Smith continued spanking Ellie at the relatively laid-back rhythm until she reached number twenty-five, when she rapidly delivered the final six hits. Ellie lost count at the sudden increase in pace, and could only scream in pain as the final two, the hardest hits of them all, finished off her behind.

Ellie sobbed loudly, with her head rested against the hard wooden desk, as Miss Smith didn't waste a moment before vigorously starting to rub across her burning red buttocks. The crying woman below her hissed in pain as she did so, and she delivered two more light pats to each cheek before walking around the desk and sitting back down in her office chair, flattening her black skirt below her bottom as she lowered herself. The hard leather sandal was dropped back to the pile she took it from, and Miss Smith watched from her chair as Ellie sobbed into the flat surface of the desk.

"Come along, get dressed," said Miss Smith, still watching at the woman before her sobbing loudly. Ellie slowly got up from her bent over position and started to slowly lumber towards her clothes, strewn on the floor. She gulped, her silver eyes trying their best not to make eye contact with the blonde woman before her. She bent down and put her sandals, bra and dress aside so that the panties at the bottom of the pile were visible.

She picked up her grey panties, but Miss Smith wagged a gloved finger at her, indicating that the panties were not to be put on. The Headmistress's outstretched palm was a sign that Ellie was to hand them over. Reluctantly and with a confused expression on her face, Ellie slowly lowered the panties into Miss Smith's palm. She watched as the panties were stuffed into the bottom drawer of the desk.

"No panties until your chastity belt comes off," said Miss Smith, matter-of-factly.

Ellie looked down at the pile of clothes again, clearing her throat softly. She reached for the white bra and slowly put it on to cover her small A-cup breasts, it was fastened at the back before she raised her dress up and slid into it with ease. Finally, she rested her long, slender soles in the leather sandals. She looked down briefly at her feet, at the sandal that had beaten her so brutally moments before. Then, she turned around and walked to the closed door. Without another word, Ellie Finch left the room.

12