The Girls in the Black Bikinis

Story Info
A sequel to "The Girl in the Black Bikini".
6.9k words
4.55
35.6k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

This is a sequel to "The Girl in the Black Bikini" which I wrote inspired by the works of Chloe Tzang. I combined two different story ideas into this one. Hopefully it still makes sense. Thanks Chloe for your suggestions to improve this one.

* * *

Two years had passed since that wonderful tryst with Chloe at her beach condo in San Diego. We had exchanged email addresses and a few notes but distance and differences were too great to overcome. It was a magical day and night, but was likely never meant to be anything beyond that. The sex we had in the shower was a scene replayed in my fantasies many times. The soap bubbles on Chloe's skin making her breasts feel so slick beneath my palms. Her legs so silky smooth. Her pussy lips grinding against my erect penis. The sex on the couch afterwards was also a memory that would get me hard in an instant.

Things with my wife never improved. We were becoming two strangers living in the same house. Our sex life had regressed from red hot, to ABC (Anniversaries, Birthdays, Christmas), to barely ever at all. We spent more and more time apart. I ended up devoting more time and energy at work. My bosses began to entrust me with bigger, more interesting and important projects. I was even given a decent budget and was allowed to hire my own temporary staff when required. I hired a couple student interns for six month terms to help pick up the slack during busy times. I wanted them to bring in fresh ideas, show us some of the new technologies and techniques being taught in schools today. And I also wanted to give back to the community in a way, since I began my own career as a student intern, picking up valuable work experience and contacts as I finished my undergraduate degree.

Melanie (or "Mel") was our latest intern. She was working with a different project team but came highly recommended by her previous bosses who implored me to hire her. I had only spoken to her via the phone during conference calls. Her aptitude and acumen were readily apparent. The first time I met her in person was a bit of a surprise, I wasn't expecting her to be so beautiful as well. Mel was medium height, medium build, with long dark hair. Her skin was a light brown. She was Chinese but spoke English with only a hint of a British accent. Her early schooling was in Hong Kong but her high school and university days were spent in Washington state.

She was a quick study and became the focal point of our work unit. All the young guys were instantly in love, or at least in lust with Melanie. Being the boss, I had to ensure that nobody noticed that her feminine charms were working on me too. Her bubbly personality, her genuine smile and laughter lit up any room she was in. She would sometimes visit my office with questions, looking over documents or plans on my desk. I would notice her blouse, top buttons strategically undone to show a hint of cleavage. On other days it would be a sweater that was borderline too tight, showing off her trim mid section. And the pants she wore, nicely fitting the shape of her hips and thighs, made many men sigh. I often wondered if the number of office place mishaps among the men had increased since we hired Mel.

Mel and I had a great idea, a bit of a side project that would benefit our main lines of business. We worked very hard, testing, and brain storming before finally getting a successful launch. We spent quite a few lunch hours and had extra meetings after work to sort things out while eating take out Chinese food. Working so hard, so close to her we got to know each other quite well. It was an odd mixture, to feel so protective of someone while at the same time being attracted to her. At the end of our project, I was so proud of our achievement I even submitted it as a presentation at the same conference in San Diego where I had met Chloe, seven years previous. To my surprise, we were accepted.

The company was thrilled to get exposure at such a high profile conference. They approved my participation instantly but it took a lot of convincing to get the company to pay for Mel to attend the conference with me - after all, she was not a permanent employee, just a temporary student intern.

"She's an integral part to this project. She deserves the chance to go! Think of the publicity the company will get for fostering youth employment! It's win-win for us and for her." I said.

"Alright Casey, but you have got to remember, not even a hint of impropriety. We depended on a lot of research grants and a few public-private partnerships to get your project off the ground. This could look bad. So everything's gotta be squeaky clean - you know what I mean? The executive could ask for your head and I'd be out the door too for approving this". My boss looked rather serious and I took him at his word. There had been firings before in our company for inappropriate behaviour.

Mel and I made our travel arrangements. She was giddy with excitement as the day approached. We worked on our presentation after hours, spending more time together. Her bubbly personality, lively smile and of course, that fit body, made her a very magnetic person around the office. I had successfully been able to avoid suspicion till now. This trip would be a huge test for me in that regard.

During the three hour flight to San Diego she was more flirtatious with me than normal.

"What are the beaches like Boss K? Will you take me? Did you bring your speedos?" she asked with a mischievous glint in her eye.

"Please, just call me Casey. I was thinking of taking surfing lessons after the conference. Would you like to join me? As for speedos, no, no one should be subject to seeing that much human flab in one viewing." I replied

She giggled and poked me in the ribs. "I remember you at the office picnic chasing the soccer ball around. You looked pretty fit to me! And yeah! If you find a good deal, sign me up too!"

"Are you sure you want to take surf lessons with an old man like me? They'll think I'm your dad!" I had recently passed into my mid-40s and was beginning to feel it every time a pretty young lady walked by. My gray hairs were outnumbering my black ones now.

"Don't be silly. You still look great!" said Melanie.

The confines of the office were a distant memory. We were able to converse more freely. Her hand resting on my forearm would have brought on a sense of panic in the office but here we were on an airplane, no coworkers in sight... surely this little bit of familiarity is OK, isn't it?

After landing that night we said our "good nights" at the hotel. I was checking in. She had to catch a trolley to go a few more blocks to an Airbnb property she had booked. Looking around my room it was very luxurious. They offered me the king sized bed instead of the two queens, I had a large bathroom with a separate tub and glass enclosed shower. I had a window with a small balcony that looked over the interior court yard where the swimming pool was. The palm trees, the ocean breeze, and the stars beginning to appear reminded me that yes, I love San Diego.

My reverie was interrupted when my phone began beeping. A series of texts were arriving from Mel. Her Airbnb arrangement was a total disaster. The place was already overbooked. She was asked to share a room with a bunk bed that already had two middle aged guys in it. The owner of the house wasn't even in town to argue with. He communicated with her strictly by short blasts of text messages. Odds of getting another hotel the night before a major convention in San Diego are very slim. I texted her back and we met up near her Airbnb place. She was fuming, a bit shaken, and almost in tears.

I tried to console her. "Look, it's not your fault. You can hash out the details with Airbnb in the morning. I don't know how we're going to get you a decent place in San Diego so late. So how about tonight you stay over at my hotel room and we'll figure it all out tomorrow? Maybe they can switch me to a room with two double beds and then we'll be set for tonight"

She almost leaped into my arms, giving me a big hug, repeating "Thank you!" over and over again. I was desperately hoping she didn't notice my cock below, trying to say "You're welcome" in his own little way.

"I'm sorry sir, but we're completely booked for the entire week. We can add you to a wait list for changes but I must warn you that it's highly unlikely we'll be able to accommodate you before the end of the week," said the helpful lady at the front desk. Melanie was not deterred. I had saved her from a tiny room with two strangers and now she was in a luxury hotel room with her boss.

She quickly unpacked, happily humming and buzzing about the room. I allowed her to use the bathroom first. After a shower, and who knows what else, she came out wearing an oversized t-shirt, tight cotton shorts, and her hair all beautifully done. I was left speechless, trying not to stare. She busied herself with unpacking the last of her things and I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. I always felt extra dirty after long flights.

While in the shower I couldn't help but fantasize about that beautiful young lady in the bedroom, her shirt was big but still showed that her breasts were larger than I'd expected, full, appearing rounded and with pointy nipples. My cock was semi rigid and as I stood under the stream of water, my memories of my lustful shower with Chloe returned. I had flashbacks of lathering up her breasts, feeling her pointy nipples beneath my palms, kissing those full lips, feeling her hands running up and down my torso. I subconsciously started rubbing my cock till it was rock hard before a noise startled me. The door was unlocked and Melanie had snuck into the bathroom.

"Sorry! Needed to grab something!" Melanie said loudly, hurriedly grabbing something from the sink and then quickly leaving, closing the door behind her. My raging hard on had quickly deflated by the shock and embarrassment. I hurriedly finished up my shower, changed into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and got ready for bed.

"You can have the bed, and I'll ask the front desk for a cot," I offered.

"Nonsense. This is a king-sized bed - lots of room! As long as you promise to behave yourself I trust you," Melanie's smile made my heart melt. I don't know how I was going to last the night. Against my better judgement I crawled in on one side, and she crawled in the other and turned out the lights.

"Thank you again Boss K. No wonder you're all the interns favourite" Melanie said in the dark.

"Please, just call me Casey. What do you mean?" I asked

"All the interns wish they were working with you on your projects. They see how you treat people, and how you are so supportive all the time, taking care of your staff. I know a lot of them are jealous of me and of this trip. I know you must've had to twist quite a few arms to get me approval for this." Melanie said quietly.

"It's alright. You deserved this! You worked harder than anyone to get this project done. And now you get to show the entire world what we've done at this conference. Now time to get some sleep, registration starts at 8 tomorrow." I was starting to sound like her Dad and that made me wince a little.

"Well I think I still owe you big time; for the trip, for the hotel, everything..." she replied.

Within minutes we were both fast asleep.

The next morning was rather uneventful. No accidentally seeing me naked with a boner. No ogling a beautiful young lady with beautiful breasts, a beaming smile, and a flirtatious manner. Melanie had gotten up early to work out at the gym. She returned, left me a coffee and a muffin, and had quietly left for the conference, leaving me a note that read, "please enjoy the coffee and muffin, a small token of appreciation for taking care of me last night and being a perfect gentleman. See you there!" It was signed Mel with a heart shaped smiley face.

The first day at the conference was a whirlwind of speakers, meeting new people, and finally lunch. We met up near the coffee shop on the lower level and low and behold, she had a young male companion in tow.

"Garry, this is Casey, the wonderful boss I was telling you about. Boss K, this is Garry. He's from here and works for CWebNet International here in San Diego. Apparently a lot of people from his firm will be attending our talk on Wednesday!"

Garry seemed like a nice enough guy. He looked like a typical urban hipster, with the plaid shirt, a well kept beard, neatly groomed blond hair. He asked very intelligent questions, was genuinely interested in our presentation and his company would obviously benefit from implementing something similar to what we had done. He seemed quite open and although I was fighting pangs of jealousy, I grew to like him; which is a good thing because he ended up hanging around us the entire day.

By nightfall Garry had mentioned he had other plans and left us alone. Mel and I found a nice place for dinner, reliving day one which brought lots of excitement, contacts, new ideas, and of course, lots of talk about Garry. She was clearly curious about him but resisted my nosy questioning. We enjoyed the rest of the dinner chatting, flirting and teasing each other. After a long walk by the harbour to look at the stars we returned to our hotel.

We settled in to our sides of the bed before turning out the light. I awoke in the middle of the night to feel her arm wrapped around me, body snuggly pressed up against mine her breasts beneath her t-shirt pressed up against my back. Her legs followed mine. We were curled up like two shrimp. The feel of her against me gave me an incredible hard on. I hadn't had sex with anyone for such a long time. The intimacy made my mind race. Her breasts were gently heaving against my back, following the rhythmic pattern of her breathing. I could feel the warmth of her pussy against my butt. Occasionally she'd murmur something and start grinding her pussy against me. I slowly reached back and felt her bare thigh, her skin so smooth. I stopped, instantly feeling waves of guilt wash over me. I tried desperately to fall asleep, not wanting to wake her, not wanting to break this wonderful feeling. And yet, it was impossible to sleep.

Morning finally arrived and Mel rolled over, still snoring. I took the opportunity to race off to the bathroom and take a quick shower, hoping that would wake me up. The water cascading over me, thoughts of my fateful shower with Chloe invading my thoughts. When I banished those the feeling of Mel's breasts against my back returned, her nipples against me, my hand trespassing onto the outside of her bare thigh. I was rock hard again. I began to stroke my cock, when suddenly the door opened.

"Sorry boss!" Melanie's cheerful voice interrupted me again. "I need to grab my brush!" she quickly scurried out again, wearing nothing but her panties. I barely caught a glimpse of her backside. How much did she see of me? Again, embarrassment and shock quickly deflated my erection. Time to get back to reality.

Today was the day of our big presentation. We had prepared for this for weeks. And here I was totally exhausted, feeling a bit cranky, and suffering a severe case of blue balls. My lovely intern had been driving my libido into overdrive but I had no outlet. Now, minutes before she comes up to me and gives me a big hug followed by a peck on the cheek.

"For good luck!" she smiled.

"I may need more luck than that today..." I groaned. Mel giggled and quickly gave me a peck on the lips. Suddenly feeling self-conscious, surrounded by a room full of my peers, I was desperately hoping nobody saw that.

Garry and his colleagues were there as were several other people from academia and a few from prominent corporations in our business area. They all seemed impressed. My part of the presentation was rather mediocre but I felt Mel had really saved the day. She was smart, well spoken, and had worn a fitted blouse and short business skirt that accented the curves of her body very well... sigh. It's a good thing one of us was keeping focused. By the end of the afternoon we each had over a dozen business cards, contacts, and promises to follow up. Garry waited till the very end to offer his congratulations.

Melanie and Garry chatted for quite a while, as she giggled at his humour, and followed his every word. He was rather handsome, not overly tall, but his lanky build made him appear taller. He obviously was interested in her as well. I was getting hungry and wanted to head out for dinner.

"Boss! come over for a minute!" Melanie waved me over. "I told Garry about our surf lesson. He's going to meet us at the beach tomorrow! And maybe he'll show us around!"

I smiled, but I think my mixed feelings were probably betrayed by my expression. Garry quickly added, "It's ok if you guys had other plans."

But Melanie was all-in for this and, well, who was I to get in the way. "No plans. We'd be happy to have a local show us around!" I said.

Garry soon left us, but not before confirming the time and place for us to meet up with him the next day.

After packing our things and dropping them off at the hotel room, it was just me and Melanie again. And her flirtatious behaviour was back in full force.

"I'm sorry if I kept you up last night. I was a bit cold from the air conditioning and I guess I must have just slid over to your side of the bed without knowing. Were you able to get any?"

I was a bit stunned... "Any what? Oh ah,. sleep? No I didn't sleep much afterwards..."

"I'm sorry", she apologized again. "I'll make it up to you tonight..."

My mind raced at the possibilities. She and I had a great dinner, polishing off a bottle of champagne in celebration. It was obvious she didn't drink often as she was soon giddy and her cheeks were glowing red.

We walked the streets, arm in arm. She definitely was tipsy as I had to help balance her out on a few occasions. We eventually returned to our room.

"Take a shower and when you come back, I'll give you an awesome massage that'll blow your... mind!" she laughed at her forced double entendre.

I was like putty in her hands. I suppose the wine was getting to me too. I no longer questioned it. My morals never entered the equation. My boss's warnings faded into the distance. I just raced into the shower and quickly dried myself off. I tried to calmly walk back into the bedroom. There before me was Mel; she had taken off her blouse and her skirt, lying on the bed in her lacy white bra and panties. Her beautiful rounded breasts rose and fell with each breath. Her legs were long, tanned, and toned. She was a sight to behold. And then there was her face... her eyes were closed, her mouth agape, and the sounds of her snoring began to get louder and louder. A small sliver of drool began to appear at the corner of her mouth.

"Ah crap!" I muttered to myself. I pulled the blankets over her and quietly crawled into my side of the bed, hoping not to wake my sleeping beauty.

The next morning we were awaken by the sun streaming into our bedroom. I got up with a start. Mel was still there in the sheets, sleeping innocently. The time read 10:07 AM. Our surf lessons were at 11. I quickly went to the bathroom to change, turning the radio alarm clock on to rouse Mel. She slowly arose, saw the time and quickly got herself ready as well.

"What time is... what am I... what hap..." she looked around, all disheveled, looking every bit as sweet as she did the night before. She quickly glanced down, then covered herself up with the sheet, offering me a sheepish smile.

We were both looking forward to the surf lesson so much during the week that despite our physical state (massive hangover) we summoned every ounce of our will to get ready. After a quick shower Mel seemed revived, walking out in a black bikini. My board shorts were loose, hopefully loose enough to show my sudden arousal. Mel grabbed her oversized tshirt and shorts to put over her bikini and we headed out to the beach.

12