The Girls Next Door Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What...what do they do?" Katie blurted, her voice sounding a little strained through the screen.

David dared not risk looking over the screen while still jacking off, so he simply went on, trying to ignore the sighs and gasps coming from the girls.

"The tentacles treat you in nearly the same manner as Hannah. This time, though, they waste no time, having apparently learned from Hannah. They quickly bind you and begin to insert themselves into your body, this time with more force. They bring you to climax within moments, leaving you like Hannah, purple-stained and immobile on the cavern floor."

"David?" Hannah breathed. "Put the screen down."

David looked over the screen. Katie was flushed, her eyes burning as she stared at him, Hannah's hand in her lap. Hannah's top is rumpled, the V neckline pulled aside, and one of her breasts was out, and she fondled herself with her left hand, rolling the nipple of her exposed breast between her fingers. As he watched, he realized that Katie was panting because Hannah was fingering her under the table with her other hand. As he pushed the screen down, Hannah reached under the table towards him, abandoning her breast. She pushed his hand off his cock and grabbed it in her own, pumping it, all the while looking into his eyes. Her other hand kept moving in Katie's lap, and Katie threw her head back, moaning, her chest heaving as Hannah diddled her.

"Let's go into the other room." Hannah murmured, and let go of David's cock as she took her hand from Katie's lap. David watched as she put three fingers of the hand she was diddling Katie with into her mouth and sucked on them.

Swishing her hips, she headed for the lounge area, leaving Katie and David openmouthed at the table. Turning to Katie, David found her looking at him hungrily.

"Was she fingering you under the table?" David asked in disbelief.

"Yes. I did her too."

"Did you like the monster I gave you?"

"Uh-huh."

"Do you wanna have sex with me and Hannah tonight?"

"Hell yes."

"Will you come over here first?"

Katie got up and when she came round the table David saw that her skirt was pushed up around her waist, and that she was wearing a thong that was shoved to one side, forcing her labia to swell. She stopped, staring at his cock as it jutted proudly out of his pants. David caught her by the waist and pulled her onto his lap facing him.

"Ohmygod." Katie gushed as David's cock slid between her folds and into her twat.

She was hot and slick and David had been courting an orgasm for the last hour. He thrust into her, hands on her hips, pulling her down hard with each thrust, and they both came quite suddenly in only a moment.

"David," Katie gasped as she shuddered with the aftershock of her violent orgasm, her pussy spasming around his throbbing rod, "I have wanted you since high school. I know you really want to fuck Hannah, but I just wanted to say this now before we go in the other room. I have always wanted you. If you want to be with me after tonight...well, you have my number."

She smiled, slid out of his lap and went to join Hannah in the other room.

Dumbfounded, David stared as she walked away. Katie had just fulfilled his most precious dream. And the whole time she did it, she thought he preferred Hannah! The two women he had been dreaming about for years were half naked and begging for him to fuck them! Stunned, he grabbed some cold beers, and followed the girls. When he entered the lounge, he found them naked, spread out on the lush carpet, Katie on her back, eyes half closed and coming again, moaning as Hannah, whose back was to David, licked and sucked at her pussy. Hannah's backside wiggled in the air as she tongue fucked her roommate.

Hearing David enter, she lifted her head and said to him in a voice dripping with sarcasm, "I want your 'tentacle' to 'invade' me, David. Fuck me any way you want."

She returned to Katie's pussy to lick and suck on her clit.

David wasted no time. He put the beers down on a side table and pulled his clothes off, tossing them into the corner where the girl's clothes were piled. He knelt behind Hannah and ran his hands down her back, pausing to caress her ass before exploring further. He slid his hands between her thighs and upwards to her twat, which he found to be hot and wet, ready for him. He slid two fingers inside her and swirled them in her juices, then rubbed those fingers on her asshole, lubing her with her own come. He grabbed his cock and rubbed it up and down her slit, from her asshole to her clit, then pressed it against her fuckhole. As he slid into her with his dick he slipped one finger into her asshole, pressing down as he did so, so that as he slid into her he could feel the pressure of his finger on his cock through her inner walls. It felt so good to finally be fucking her. She pushed back against his entry, welcoming him further inside, and he lost all restraint and began to fuck her hard. He pounded himself into her and then, when he was about to come, he pulled out and shoved himself into her asshole, hard and fast, and blew his load while shouting his orgasm. Hannah came too, moaning into Katie's crotch, and it sent Katie over the edge yet again, and she came, flushing head to toe and crying out in delight. David slid out of Hannah and collapsed on the floor to catch his breath. He felt as if he were dreaming -- this was too good to be true! He'd just had sex with the two women in the world he had fantasized about the most.

Katie snuggled up to him, resting her head on his chest and draping one arm and leg over him. Her moist crotch was on his hip, her hand on his belly, her fingertips grazing his pubic hair. She sighed contentedly.

Hannah stood up, all business. "Thanks, David. This was just what I needed. Can I borrow your shower?"

"Uh, sure. Use the guest bath by the stairs, if you want. There are towels in there." David was shocked at her casual manner.

"Thanks, stud." Hannah gathered her clothes from the floor and made her way upstairs.

"Stud?" David laughed. "I don't know if I want that nickname. Katie? Do you need to wash up?"

David looked down at Katie and found her sleepily gazing up at him. "In a minute; there's something I want to do first."

She sat up and straddled him, her modest yet perfectly shaped breasts grazing his chest as she leaned over him, her hands supporting her on either side of his head. She leaned down and brushed her lips over his tentatively, then looked into his eyes and did it again. David realized she was afraid he wouldn't want to kiss her, and took control, wrapping his arms around her and rolling so that she was on her back and he was over her. He claimed her lips with his own, kissing her slowly and gently, trying to convey how precious he found her with his lips. He palmed her right breast in his left hand, rubbing his thumb across her nipple, feeling it go taut at his touch.

He broke the kiss and looked into her eyes.

"Katie, you should have told me! Hell, I should have told you; I've been dreaming of moments like this since high school. Sure, I want Hannah -- she's sexy and curvy and all of that, but it's always your eyes I daydream about, your sparkling smile. I never said anything because I was too stupid to tell you, and then...well, to be honest, I thought you guys had become a couple -- you guys are always together and you share a house...It has always been you for me. Just you."

Katie's eyes widened as she listened to David. When he got to the part about thinking that she and Hannah were a couple, she burst into laughter.

"Sure, she and I fuck sometimes, but it's only when we're both horny and we don't have boyfriends. I don't have anyone in my life because...because no one compares to you." Biting her lip, Katie looked into David's smiling face. "And it's always been you for me, too. Let's go get cleaned up."

They picked up their clothes and headed upstairs.

As they went up, Hannah came out of the guest bathroom, and after one look at them, said "My work here is done. Dave, I'm leaving. Take care of her, or I'll kill you."

The new couple watched Hannah leave, and then continued on their way upstairs to David's master bedroom's bathroom.

The massive shower stall there was enclosed in glass, and had three steps up outside, and three steps down inside, so that it was both a shower and a large Jacuzzi tub. David started filling the tub and pulled Katie in with him. Once it was full, he sat down in the tub and pulled Katie down to sit in his lap. They lounged together in the steam and bubbles for a while, and then David grabbed a sponge and some soap, and began to wash Katie, starting with her perfectly formed, pert breasts, scrubbing with the sponge until they were slick with foam and lather. He rubbed her down over her entire body until she was squirming in his lap, begging him to fuck her again. Then he began to nuzzle Katie's neck, nibbling and kissing. She arched her back in pleasure and turned her head to kiss him, and as she did, David slid into her from behind, making her gasp into his mouth as he filled her.

They made love slowly, Katie twisting and arching her body to kiss David, his hands on her breasts as he moved inside her. Soon the water was splashing, rinsing the soap away as the pace grew faster, and Katie's moans grew louder. David slid one hand down her body to find her clit, and he rubbed it as he slid his pole in and out of her, until she came, sighing, in his arms.

Exhausted and clean, they wrapped one another in towels, dried off, and then climbed into David's bed. As they snuggled in the dark, David heard Katie murmur:

"Best. Game. Ever."

Smiling, he had to agree.

12