The Girls of Club Aphrodite Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'But it's all the fucking same!' Denisha cried. 'This girl, she spent a ton of money going to the States for some "life-changing" self-improvement course! Well, if it was so fucking life-changing, what the fuck is she still doing here?'

'Are we talking about Fatima?' I said.

Denisha was suddenly speechless. She stared at me, leaning back as though trying to take me in. Then a look crossed her face and her mouth dropped open.

'Oh, my God,' she said. 'You're her Englishman!'

'Um...'

'You have a grown-up son at college. You're over fifty but don't look it. Fuck me! She was right about that!'

I didn't know what to say. I felt blindsided, flattered and nervous, all at the same time. Meanwhile, Denisha swung her legs off the bed and leapt to her feet. She found her underwear on the floor and began putting it back on. I watched her, trying to figure out her mood. Was she angry? Pissed off? Upset? The atmosphere had definitely changed. When Denisha had her underwear back on, she turned to face me.

'Are you going to see her again?' she demanded.

'I...'

I fell silent and looked down at the mattress. Denisha came and sat on the bed, looking directly at me. I had the feeling that I was not leaving the room until she had her answer.

'The last time we met, it didn't go so well,' I said. 'I'm not sure she wants to see me.'

'Well, I know for a fact she does,' said Denisha bluntly. 'Now, what's this bullshit about you not coming inside her?'

Christ! I thought. For a girl who doesn't gossip about clients, there seemed to be an awful lot of personal information flying about. Denisha looked at me as though she knew what I was thinking and didn't give a shit. I saw that there was another, harder side to this woman. Still, there seemed no point in being coy about it.

'I don't know why that happens,' I said. 'Or doesn't happen, in this case.'

Denisha's eyes stayed on me, as though checking my expression for signs of fakery. Then she glanced at the clock.

'We're out of time,' she said. 'So, I want to suggest something.'

'Okay...' I said warily.

'Email the club and say you want a threesome with Fatima and me. You'll have to pay double for the hour, of course, but I promise you ... what you did to me on this bed, you will do to her. I guarantee it.'

My cock went instantly hard, but I couldn't look Denisha in the eye. She nodded as though she had expected this reaction and got up off the bed. I looked at her, almost sick with guilt.

'Denisha,' I said. 'Would Fatima be okay with this?'

'Do you think I'd suggest it if she wasn't?'

'Are you sure?'

She turned and stared down at me in exasperation.

'Yes!' she said. 'Fuck me, I can see why the two of you get on. You're as bad as each other!'


12