The Girls of Phi Kappa Alpha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa didn't know what else to do. She began hopping around the room, slowly, but with Traci walking behind her slapping her on the ass with her hand. "Oh, your butt looks so good bouncing up and down like that!" Lisa felt humiliated, but didn't dare stop. She also felt incredibly turned on. The slaps continued, until finally she collapsed face down on Traci's bed, her butt still up in the air, exposed to more of Traci's attentions. But the red-haired soccer player had had enough. She planted a couple of warm kisses on Lisa's reddened ass cheeks, then grabbed the marker and scribbled her name. "Three out of four, sweet-cheeks," she said, as she undid the velcro straps, and helped Lisa stand up. "I really do love that pretty butt of yours, by the way," she said, grinning. Lisa smiled back, in spite of herself. She would never admit it, but she had enjoyed the ordeal more than she would ever have imagined. The realization that she was actually enjoying being a submissive plaything was more than she could fathom at this time.

Meanwhile, Lori had knocked on Sharon's door, and when she entered saw that the sultry Hispanic girl had prepared a special surprise for her. On the large table in the center of her room she had placed a large platter. Around the platter were items used for cooking and the preparation for food.

"I got hungry waiting for you, my sexy little morsel," Sharon said. "Now quick, up on the table, and I'll show you how to prepare the Spanish suckling pig, a recipe that's been in my family for generations."

Lori didn't know what else to do. The older girl then pulled her up onto the platter, securing her wrists together in front of her as she knelt down onto it, face down and butt up, her ankles then secured together behind her. "You look totally delicious like that, my love," murmured Sharon, trailing a finger along the curve of Lori's upturned butt. "But I'm not finished yet."

She then opened a small bottle of olive oil, and proceeded to rub it all over Lori's lovely young body. All over the oil was rubbed in by Sharon's experienced fingers, with perhaps a bit more attention paid to the gymnast's small breasts and perfectly round little ass. Soon Lori's skin was glistening in golden perfection. Sharon then sprinkled on some pepper, and garnished Lori with a few sliced cucumbers and radishes. "Ah, the perfect dish," she said, her mouth actually watering as she watched Lori's oiled body wiggle against the restraints, her mouth letting out an involuntary moan.

"Ah yes, I almost forgot," said Sharon, as she reached over and grabbed an apple, placing it in the younger girl's mouth. Then, stepping back to admire her work, she licked her lips and sighed. "Oh, if only cannibalism wasn't illegal," she said softly to herself. "Still, what jury could possibly convict me?" She leaned in and gently bit Lori's oiled right rear end cheek, causing the younger girl to yelp. Sharon laughed and nipped her rear again.

At about this time Lisa was crossing the hall to Janelle's room. She knocked, and heard Janelle's voice say, "Enter." In walked Lisa, and there was Janelle laying on her bed, naked, except for a large strap-on dildo securely attached around her waist. The black girl sat up, and said, "Come here, my pretty white slavegirl. Come here and present your ass to me. I want you. I want your body and your gorgeous round rump."

Lisa was dumbfounded. She began to back away toward the door. But Janelle was too quick for her. She leaped up and grabbed her, forcefully kissing her on the mouth, one hand grabbing her right breast while the other circled her waist. "What are you afraid of? You're mine tonight, whether you want to be or not! Surrender that beautiful body to me." She kissed the younger girl hard on the side of her neck.

"I'm... I'm afraid," whined Lisa. "Please don't hurt me."

Janelle stroked the trembling girl in her arms, running her hands along Lisa's stomach, across her breasts, and then down to her soft, pliable butt. "Nobody's going to hurt you, pretty girl. But this is the final ordeal you must endure in order to fulfill tonight's initiation. You can do it. You must do it."

Lisa nodded, and Janelle released her from her grasp, then took her hand and led her to the bed. Lisa submissively climbed up and laid on her stomach, as directed by Janelle, facing the wall. The older girl then manacled her wrists to the bed board, and then began slowly kissing her body. Lisa felt the tension leave her, as Janelle then got behind her and raised her butt, her hands placed firmly on Lisa's hips, positioning her rear end so that she could take it from behind with the strap-on. It was lubricated, allowing it to slide easily into Lisa's pussy. Nevertheless, the blonde girl squirmed and moaned softly as Janelle proceeded to pump her doggy style, her black hands squeezing the beautiful white ass cheeks of the trembling volleyball player. "Ah, this is so good," Janelle said quietly. She continued to pump harder, Lisa's moans becoming louder. "Quiet," Janelle hissed, slapping the white girl's sexy ass. She then slapped it again, whispering into Lisa's ear, "Your ass jiggles so very nicely, you'll have to remind me to spank it the next time you spend the night here with me." Lisa moaned again, as the strap-on action continued, her pretty white butt being pumped repeatedly over the next half hour, as Janelle alternately caressed, and occasionally slapped the blonde girl's sexy rear while enjoying her from behind. Finally, she pulled the strap-on out of Lisa's pussy and lay on top of Lisa's prostrate form. "That was so good," she sighed, kissing her way up the blonde girl's back to her neck. "Where's the pen? You certainly earned my autograph on that pretty butt of yours." She wrote her name on the still trembling white flesh.

Across the hall, in Alice's room, the still oiled up Lori was standing in the bathroom while Alice turned on the hot water in the bathtub. "I can't believe Sharon let you leave her room still oiled up like this," she fumed. "I don't want olive oil all over my sheets. Looks like I'll have to wash you before I can play with you."

Lori just looked down in exhaustion. It had been a long night, but it still wasn't over, as she still needed Alice's autograph on her now oily butt. Alice poured some bubble bath soap into the tub, then proceeded to bathe the pretty young gymnast. "Oh well, I might as well make this fun," she said to herself before starting. She got up and reached into one of her dresser drawers, grabbing a pair of handcuffs and a blindfold. She then put the blindfold around Lori's eyes, then handcuffed the non-protesting girl with her arms up to a bathroom fixture, then gently guided her body into the soapy water. Soon Alice's hands were gliding freely along the gymnast's smooth young body, along her back, cupping her lush breasts, her smooth legs, and her sexy round ass. It was a thoroughly enjoyable experience, thought Alice, bathing the bound beauty. Occasionally she'd plant a kiss somewhere on the girl's wet, silky skin, eliciting a moan of appreciation from the captive handcuffed girl. Soon Lori's body was glistening and squeaky clean, the only evidence of the night's action being the three named scribbled on her cute round rear in indelible ink. Alice dried the girl off, but when she looked for the marker it was nowhere to be found.

"But you need to sign my butt," whined Lori, "or else I can't get in the sorority!"

"Not to worry, my pretty plaything," said Alice. "I know another way to mark my initials onto your sweet ass." And with that she lifted up Lori's rear, leaned down and proceeded to plant a hickey on the young girl's tender tush.

"What good is that, Alice?" protested Lori. "I mean, I enjoy feeling your lips on my butt, but I need your initials there right now."

"Not to worry, pretty girl, a few more hickeys and we'll have the letter 'A'," laughed Alice, as she went in again.

It took a while, but by midnight both girls were resting comfortably in the living room of the Alpha house, their butts signed by all the women of Alpha house, their bodies now cleaned and pampered by their erstwhile tormentors. Both were in white cotton panties and tee-shirts sporting the Phi Kappa Alpha logo. Short-cut tee-shirts, as Alice and the other girls liked the way it showed-off their cute rear ends.

"You did it," said Traci. "You're both in!"

Sharon was holding Lori's head on her lap, the younger girl almost asleep, while Lisa was laying on the adjoining couch, cuddling in Janelle's lap.

"Yes, we're in," she murmured. "But we've got so much still to learn, and I'm just so happy you're all here to teach us."

"And that's exactly what we plan to do," Janelle murmured back. "Ain't education a beautiful thing?"

The others all smiled in response.

12