The Girls of St Catherine's Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The material was quite stretchy; he had to pull it tight to make sure it was secure before tying a tight double knot in it.

"You can scream all you like, and if anyone comes we can tell them the whole story," he replied calmly as he threaded the free end of the tights through the wooden slats of the bed frame.

"No, stop! Stop I said!" she said angrily as he tugged at the tights, pulling her arms above her head, then quickly tied it off with the fluid ease of someone who worked with his hands.

"I thought you wanted to play some games," he grinned as he grabbed her hips and dragged her down the bed so that her arms were stretched above her head.

"Bastard! Let me go! Get the fuck off me!" she spat as he sat astride her hips, staring down at her, a crooked grin forming on his lips.

"Ooh, that's not very nice language for a young lady," he teased as he ran his hands up over her slim frame and started to unfasten her blouse.

He'd fantasized about this moment for so long, ever since he'd started watching her on the hockey field and spying on her in the showers.

He took his time, ignoring her spitting and snarling, savouring the moment, slowly running his hands over the trim contours of her helpless squirming body. He was desperate to see more of her gorgeous body and soon he was unfastening her blouse one button at a time until he was able to tug it open exposing her trim stomach and small but shapely boobs neatly encased in a white lacy brassiere. He leaned forward his warm lips caressing the pinkly naked skin as he kissed her neck and stomach, his fingers squeezing her soft breasts and gently tugging at her bra. He could smell her subtle aroma of her expensive perfume.

"Let me go, you pervert! You wait till I get out of this!" Sadie threatened angrily as she wriggled beneath him, tugging at her bonds until the tights bit into her soft wrists.

He'd seen her naked before but this was different, this time he could touch her as well. He slowly ran his fingers over her smooth, pale skin. Her boobs were small and boyish but still nicely pert and tipped with stubby, dark red nipples that reminded him of the little wild raspberries he saw in the hedgerows as he cycled to work. He lapped at the milky white flesh tracing little circles around her nipples, feeling her shiver beneath him as he flicked his tongue over the tight red peaks.

"No! Stop! Stop I say!" she protested, feeling her body responding to him, her skin tingling as his surprisingly soft lips caressed her nakedness.

As he lapped and sucked at her nipples, his hand caressed her warm thighs, sliding up over her bare thighs and beneath her short skirt.

"No, stop!" she pleaded feeling herself growing hotter as he explored her helpless body with his fingers and tongue. She mewed with pleasure as he drew one of her hard little nipples into his warm mouth and flicked it with the tip of his tongue sending fiery waves of pleasure up and down her body. She squeezed her legs tightly together as she felt his fingers stroking her inner thighs. Her hips slowly began to gyrate as his inquisitive fingers stroked the thin white cotton of her panties, stretched tightly over her pubis.

She'd always assumed he'd make a rough and unsophisticated lover but he was surprisingly gentle and patient, his fingers gently coaxing little gasps of pleasure from her.

It was a new experience for her to be tied up like this. Normally, she'd be the one doing the tying. She was finding it frustrating and arousing in equal measure. With her hands bound she just wasn't able to grasp his head and direct his teasing tongue to just where she needed it. She had to rely on her voice to direct him.

"Oh yes, yes, just there, just there," she gasped as his fingers rubbed against the soft, moist folds of her pussy."I always knew you'd be the kind of kinky girl who liked being tied up," Michael said, before drawing the tip of her breast into his warm, wet mouth.

"Ooh yes," she moaned, surrendering to the delicious sensations, as his teeth gently closed around one of her painfully taut nipples and his fingers stroked her pussy lips through the damp cotton of her knickers. She felt her legs drifting apart as his fingers explored the sensitive contours of her sweet pussy, she simply couldn't help it.

Michael took his time, gently nibbling and sucking at her boobs and patiently stroking her pussy. He felt her slim, vulnerable body surrendering to his touch, her little cries of pleasure slowly becoming louder and more urgent as the little damp patch in her panties slowly grew.

Soon, she was moaning so loudly that they could only just her phone ringing."No, leave it, please!" she groaned as he reached over and grabbed it.

"Who's Marcus? Your boyfriend?" he asked, peering at the screen.

"Leave it! That's none of your business," she said angrily.

"He is your boyfriend isn't he? I remember you talking about him. Well it'd be pretty rude to ignore him," he said, grinning as he pressed the bright green 'Answer' button with his thumb.

"Hello? Hello?"

Sadie could hear Marcus's disembodied voice coming from the phone as Michael placed it next to her head and flashed her an annoying smile."Hello Marcus?" she said, trying to keep the anger from her voice.

"Hi, how are you?" he said.

"I'm okay, listen this isn't a good time for me," Sadie replied, trying to remain calm as she watched Michael slide down over her body and felt him roughly push her knees apart.

"Why, what's up?" she heard him say.

She had to bite her tongue to stop herself moaning loudly as she felt Michael's inquisitive fingers tugging at her panties. She couldn't help lifting her hips allowing him to slide them down over her legs revealing her moist, swollen pussy lips. She ached for his touch as she watched him ease her knees apart and felt his hot breath on her naked thighs. Her skin tingled, all her senses heightened, as she felt him plant a line of fiery kisses along the inside of her legs, getting ever closer to the centre of her desire.

"I, uh, I'm just carrying my cases downstairs," she said, trying to concentrate on the call and ignore the intensely pleasurable sensations caused by Michael's tongue as it gently kissed the inside of her thighs.

"Right, I thought you sounded a little breathless. I just wondered when you're getting back tonight, darling."

"Oh God!" Sadie gasped as she felt Michael's skilful fingers spreading the ultra- sensitive inner folds of her aching pussy, his tongue lapping at the honey that spilled from her hot, wet centre.

"You OK?" Marcus said, sounding concerned.

"Yeah, I just, uh, dropped a case on my foot," Sadie improvised as she felt one of Michael's thick fingers slowly stroking her vagina as the very tip of his tongue teased the little swollen bud of her clitoris. She desperately needed to end the call but with her hands tied, she'd have to wait for Marcus to hang up.

"Ouch! Does it hurt?"

"No I'm fine. Listen, can you call me back later?" Sadie said, struggling to control her voice and impatient to end the call so she could concentrate on the warm flames of pleasure radiating from her pussy and consuming her whole body.

"Oh sure. I just wanted to know when you were getting back tonight," he said, sounding a little hurt.

"About eight, listen I really do have to go, oh!" she groaned urgently as she felt Michael's finger easily slip inside her tight, wet tunnel as his wicked tongue expertly flicked over her almost-painfully sensitive clit.

"Do you want me to come over?"

The word 'come' was the last thing she needed to hear as she struggled to stop herself squealing in delight as Michael's fingers and tongue caressed and massaged her slick pussy.

"Um, sure, I mean maybe," she grunted, finding it increasingly hard to concentrate as she felt Michael's finger push deep inside her as his tongue tormented her hungry little clit. She knew her body couldn't take much more of this delicious stimulation.

"Okay, well I guess I'll see you later then..."

"Yes, see you later, 'bye!" Sadie moaned breathlessly, praying that he would take the hint and hang up. Her young body twisted and writhed on the bed, her hips arching up off the duvet as Michael slid two fingers in and out of her wetness making loud, wet noises that she'd hoped the phone couldn't pick up.

"Okay, love you princess," Marcus said.

"Love you too," Sadie, said automatically, letting out a long sigh of relief as she heard the line go dead. She lay back and closed her eyes, savouring the sweet shivers of pleasure running up and down her spine.

Michael could tell she was close now. He could hear breathing was shallow and hoarse, her head thrown back against the pillow. He could feel her body rolling and twisting, her hands straining against her bonds, rolling from side to side feverishly.

"Oh, oh, oh!" she panted as he slipped his fingers in and out of the hot, silky depths of her vagina. He used his free hand to spread the glistening pink inner folds as his tongue continued to lap at the swollen bud of her clit.

"Oh, oh, uhhh!" she squealed as she came, her whole body arching up off the bed, her pussy squeezing his fingers as all the breath in her lungs rushed out of her in a long wail of pure ecstasy.

He watched her, lying limply on the bed, her chest heaving as her breathing gradually returned to normal. He quickly stripped naked, eagerly sliding his jeans down over his legs. Sadie watched through half-open eyes as he eased his shorts over his muscular thighs, his thick, hard cock swinging heavily between his legs as he climbed back onto the bed.

"Your boyfriend sounds nice," he said, grinning, as he knelt beside her spent body.

"Fuck you!" she spat, her sapphire blue eyes glittering angrily.

"That's not very nice language, is it princess?" he said, as he grabbed her hips with his large hands and flipped her over so that she was face down on the bed.

"Let me go! What the fuck are you doing?" Sadie said, struggling and kicking out at him.

"Ow!" he grunted as her foot connected with his leg.

Sadie smiled at her little victory but with her hands still bound she couldn't prevent him pulling at her hips, manoeuvring her so that she was on all fours, her bottom stuck up in the air.

"No!" she squealed as he grabbed a handful of her blonde hair and pulled her hips back towards him.

He slowly rubbed his cock against her still soaking pussy, teasing himself, savouring the moment he'd fantasized about every time he'd seen her playing hockey or naked in the showers. He thought about all the long, lonely nights he'd spent in bed wondering what it would feel like to make love to her.

He wrapped his fist around his shaft, and gently pressed the thick purple head against her entrance. They both moaned loudly and happily as he eased the first inch of his prick inside her.

"Oh God, it's so good!" he grunted as he penetrated her wonderfully tight pussy.

He slowly eased back out, his shaft coated with her juices, her lips clinging to him. Nothing in the world could have stopped him sliding his hardness back into her, a little deeper this time. He began to fuck her slowly, trying to prolong their pleasure, loving the feel of her slick pussy squeezing his shaft and her little squeals of pleasure as he thrust a little deeper.

"Oh, oh fuck!" Sadie gasped as she felt his swollen cock easing in and out of her. She tugged at her bonds once more but he'd tied them well and her hands were still firmly bound, leaving her at his mercy.

What a predicament she found herself in! Tied tightly to the bed frame, and on her knees and elbows. She yelped as she felt him pushing her head into the pillow and tugging her knees wide apart. In this submissive position, she was unable to stop him having her any way he wanted.

She felt helpless and vulnerable, unable to prevent him sliding that gorgeously thick, hard cock deep into her aching pussy. Helpless to stop him fucking her harder now, making her pant with lust.

As Michael eased his cock into her slippery cunt, he reached beneath her, cupping her small, pale breasts in his rough hands. He loved the feel of their plump softness as she wriggled underneath him.

He began to fuck her more forcefully now, plunging his cock deep into her willing pussy and watching the puppy fat of her pale buttocks jiggle a little. She had gorgeous buttocks and he couldn't resist slapping her right cheek.

"Ow! Fuck!" Sadie shrieked as she felt his firm hand sting her smooth skin.

"What's the matter?" he teased. "I hear you enjoy a good spanking. That's what Portia's been telling everyone."

She opened her mouth to protest but all that came out was a loud groan of pleasure as he slid smoothly into her, pushing all the air from her lungs, his swollen balls slapping against her thighs.

He was fucking her hard and deep now, the bedsprings complaining as his muscular thighs drove his hot cock deep into her. Their bodies glistened with a fine sheen of sweat, and Sadie felt her blonde hair sticking to her forehead as his thighs slapped against hers loudly. The headboard banged against the wall noisily and she felt her boobs swaying back and forth as he fucked her wildly, passionately, like an animal, as if she existed purely for his pleasure, driving them closer and closer to orgasm.

"Yes! Yes!" she wailed, herself losing control as their hot bodies slapped together, her pussy making loud, wet noises as he thrust into her.

"Oh God!" Michael gasped, grabbing a handful of her tangled hair, tugging her head back as he pounded her molten pussy, his thighs burning, his heart thumping against his chest as he thrust faster and faster. He felt his balls tighten as his climax suddenly felt close.

"That's it! Don't stop!" Sadie wailed as she felt herself on the edge of the abyss.

With a final flurry of short, stabbing thrusts he drove them both over the edge, crying and sobbing with the pure pleasure as their naked, entwined bodies tumbled head-over-heels into the darkness, fireworks exploding around them.

---

They lay exhausted but deeply satisfied, the breeze from the window cooling their hot flesh. Michael had untied her and now Sadie lay draped across him, her head resting on his chest, feeling it rise and fall, and listening to the thump of his heart slowly return to normal. Looking at the clock on the bedside table she noted that they still had an hour to kill.

"You know when I asked for help with my cases this isn't exactly what I had in mind," she sighed as she trailed a finger over the taut skin of his muscular thighs.

"No? It sounded like you enjoyed yourself though," he said, stroking her straw-coloured hair.

"Yes..." she purred. "But there's still something I'd like to try."

"Hmm?" he sighed, distracted the feel of her cool fingers stroking his flaccid cock.

"I mean if you're up for it," she said, feeling a little thrill as his prick began to slowly thicken under her fingertips.

"Oh, I'm definitely up for it, princess," he drawled, feeling himself become hard as she gently squeezed his swollen balls.

He watched lazily as she slid his thick leather belt from his discarded jeans and wrapped it around his wrists. What was it about some women, he wondered. Only a couple of minutes after cumming, they were ready for more.

"I think it must be my turn now, don't you? It's only fair, right?" she said as she threaded the free end through the slats of the headboard, pulling it tight so his arms were stretched above his head. She smiled as she ran her fingertips over his chest, his muscles tanned and lean after a long summer of painting fences and fixing gutters. She couldn't resist raking her scarlet nails across his bare chest and pinching one of his nipples between her fingers.

"Ow! Still playing games, Sadie?" he asked, wriggling uncomfortably.

"I'm always playing games, you know that. Now, whatever shall I do with you?" she asked as she planted a line of soft kisses along the line of his stubbly jaw.

"Mmm," he moaned as her soft lips found his, kissing him passionately, her pointed little tongue slipping inside his mouth.

He groaned, long and low, as he felt her slim fingers grasp his hardness and slowly stroke him as they kissed. He felt his hot flesh swell against her cool fingers as she squeezed him, lightly running her thumb over the sensitive head.

She smiled as she leant back, cupping her boob with her free hand and offering it towards his lips. Sadie purred contentedly as his warm lips caressed her pale skin.

Michael felt her shudder, her hand tightening around his prick as he drew her little semi-erect nipple into his mouth, his tongue flicking it, feeling it become even harder.

Sadie stayed in that position for a little while, loving the feeling of his lips caressing her as she stroked his long shaft feeling it twitch and throb beneath her fingertips. She could have stayed like this for hours, watching his face as she slowly stroked his cock till it was hard as stone. If she had all afternoon she'd like to have seen how long she could keep him hard, delaying his climax, bringing him to the edge again and again till he begged for release. But she didn't have time, and already her greedy body was demanding more.

She rolled on top of him, slowly sliding up and down his prone, helpless body, her lips kissing the bronzed hardness of his chest, her hands sliding up over his thick arms. She tugged at his bonds, feeling a fresh flush of desire at the thought of his helplessness. She'd dreamt about this for a long time, and now here he was, ready for her to use any way she wanted.

Their bodies were soon slick with sweat again as she squirmed, rubbing her hot, young body against his. He could feel the tips of her boobs brushing his chest. He lifted his hips from the bed, his body craving a firmer touch as he felt the moist contours of her pussy sliding along his shaft.

"So who's in control now?" she purred, enjoying the look of hunger on his face and the delicious friction between her legs.

"You're such a fucking tease," he growled as he watched her kneel astride his thighs, her legs spread and wrap her slender fingers around his prick, as she rubbed the thick purple head of his prick against her naked pussy.

"I guess it's my turn to fuck you now," she gasped as she eased herself onto his throbbing manhood.

She exhaled, a low growl of intense pleasure, as she slid down his thick shaft until his cock filled her. It felt so good, like it belonged inside her.

She fucked him slowly at first, hands either side of his head as she dipped the tips of her breasts into his warm, inviting mouth. Her tight pussy sliding slowly up and down the full length of his shaft as she watched his face contorting with pleasure.

Sadie knew she might never get this chance again and she was determined to extract every last drop of enjoyment from her captive. She changed position, placing her feet flat on the bed and her hands on his chest. She rode him like this, her legs widely spread, her hips bobbing up and down, her fair hair spilling forward, her breasts jiggling till they were both moaning loudly. In this position, she could take him really deeply, her buttocks slapping against his thighs as she bounced up and down enthusiastically. Her cunt was almost painfully tight and she could tell from his urgent moans that he was getting a little too excited.

She shifted again, this time leaning back, one hand on the bed behind her the other playing with her boobs. She slowly slid up and down his shaft, toying with the hard little peaks of her nipples as she enjoyed the gentle, waves of pleasure, lapping against her body. She was getting close now, the hot pressure building as she bounced up and down faster and faster.

Little whimpers of pleasure escaped her plump lips as she fucked him harder and harder, sliding her hand between her legs and teasing the achingly hard little bud of her clit. It was so sensitive; gently flicking it with her fingertip caused hot electric tingles to run up and down her spine.