The Girls of St Catherine's Bk. 03 Ch. 02

Story Info
Naughty Jo teases Edward, and Florence learns about spanking.
5.2k words
4.48
15.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Highland Games (Part 2)

-----------

Tuesday, 1 September

-----------

It was another warm, sunny day and the trunks of the old oak trees cast crisp, black shadows along the path as Florence strolled towards her classroom after enjoying a late breakfast.

"Morning, love! Enjoying the sunshine? What are you doing after work, eh?"

She couldn't help glancing up at Gary leaning over the scaffolding, a cheeky grin spread across his face, the sun lighting up his tousled, blonde hair. She felt her cheeks flush bright red as she remembered her dream from last night. What had come over her? She didn't normally have such wild fantasies.

She hurried down the path, desperate to avoid him seeing her blushing. Whatever would he think if he knew what she'd been dreaming about last night?

She heard hurried footsteps behind her, and turned and smiled at David as he caught up.

"Morning, Florence," he said, breezily.

"Morning," she replied. She was always pleased to see clean-cut, boyishly good-looking David.

"Are those guys bothering you? I can have a word if you want," he said, seeing her red cheeks then glancing up at the scaffolding.

"No! No, really, it's fine, they're harmless," Florence replied. David must have thought her all-too-obvious embarrassment was caused by his shouting.

"Well, if you're sure. Listen, I'm glad I bumped into you," he continued. "The headmaster's thinking about having a summer ball out on the lawns here, and I wondered if you could help me come up with a theme."

"Wow, a summer ball, sounds fun," she said. "He needs a theme?"

"Yeah, you know, something classy like James Bond or Downton Abbey or something."

"Sure, I can have a think about that."

"I thought we could get together at the pub on Friday to discuss our ideas," David said. "Not just you, of course."

"Which pub?"

"The Fox and Hounds, do you know it? It's about a mile from here. I can give you a lift if you want. First round's on me."

"Aye, sounds good, do you want me to ask Jo and Edward as well."

"Yes, I was just about to say that. If you could all make it, that would be perfect."

"Right you are, Friday it is."

----------

Friday, 4 September

----------

"How about vicars and tarts?" Wicklow suggested.

"It's a wee bit tacky, no?" Florence replied.

The Fox and Hounds was pretty much as Florence had expected; an old-fashioned country pub with creaky wooden floors, horse brasses on the walls and a very limited selection of wines. They were sitting in the public bar, which was to the right when you came in. The other half of the pub was known as the saloon, and had more tables so was mainly used for dining. So far they'd spent at least an hour kicking around ideas for a summer ball, without coming up with anything they could all agree on.

"How about a seventies disco theme?" Jo said.

"And you thought my idea was tacky," Wicklow grumbled.

"How about a masquerade party like the ones you get in Venice? Everyone has to wear a colourful mask," David suggested.

"That's a possibility, although where's everyone going to find elaborate masks?" Jo said. "Or how about a black and white ball, so everyone dresses in only black or white?"

"Sounds quite classy," Florence said agreeably.

"Yes, although I'm sure we had something similar a couple of years ago," David added.

"How about Arabian nights?" Edward suggested.

"Well maybe..." David said, without much enthusiasm.

There was a prolonged silence while they racked their brains for other ideas.

"How about another round of drinks?" David said brightly. "Maybe we need some liquid inspiration, eh?"

--

David leaned on the bar, realising too late that he'd dipped his elbow in a pool of spilled beer, as he glanced back at his colleagues. It was a pleasant change to have the two girls joining them, they certainly brightened up the old pub and its usual mixture of farm workers and retired couples. Jo was wearing a hot pink halter top over a rather tight pair of denim cut-offs, an ensemble that showed off her long, lean limbs. While Florence wore low-necked green and white sun-dress that emphasized her eye-catching cleavage.

"Um, two glasses of white wine, a whisky and two pints of best please," he said as the barman drifted over.

"Large or small glasses of wine?"

"Oh, I think large please."

--

"Cheers," Jo said, trying not to pull a face as she took a sip of her wine. It was so dry that it made her eyes water. She leaned forward as she reached down, feeling around in her handbag until she found a tissue. Edward was sitting opposite her, and under the table she could see his pale and slightly knobbly knees protruding from a pair of baggy blue board shorts with broad yellow stripes down the legs. As she straightened back up, she grinned to herself as she caught him staring down her loose-fitting top, copping a look at her pert boobs. He quickly looked away when she caught his eye.

"Busted!" she thought as she grinned.

She knew he fancied her but was too nervous to make a move, which was kind of cute. She generally preferred older, more experienced men so he wasn't the kind of man she'd normally go for, but she supposed he was quite good-looking behind those thick glasses in an awkward, geeky sort of way. Perhaps he'd be fun to flirt with until someone else came along. Beneath the table, she quietly eased off one of her expensive sandals.

"How is it? Alright?" David asked, nodding at her wine glass.

"Well maybe it's an acquired taste. I hope that's Scottish whisky," she added, changing the subject and pointing at Wicklow's glass.

"Yes, I think it's Famous Grouse."

"Hey, wait a minute, I've got an idea. How about a Scottish-themed ball? Like a Hogmanay in September?" she said. Beneath the table, she brushed Edward's calf with her bare toes.

"Actually, that's not a bad idea, we could have traditional Scottish dancing," David said.

"And a variety of Scottish whiskies, and traditional Scottish food," Wicklow added.

"And we've got Florence to make sure we get the details right," Jo continued, putting her arm around her friend.

"Actually, that could work," Florence said.

"And we can wear traditional Scottish dress, kilts for the ladies and the men, of course."

"Kilts, eh? Sounds interesting," David replied.

"Of course, the men will have to wear them in the traditional Scottish way, isn't that right Florence?" Jo said, nudging her arm.

"Oh, of course, " her friend said, returning her grin.

"Traditional Scottish way? You mean, nothing underneath!" Edward said, shifting uncomfortably as he felt Jo's foot stroking his calf. "I don't know about that."

"Come on, don't be such a bore, live a little," Jo said, moving her foot a little higher.

"Quite right, I'm game," David said. "Where's your sense of adventure, Edward?"

"Yes, you need to broaden your horizons, open your mind," Jo said, smiling as she softly but firmly used her toes to push at his knees. He shifted in his seat, but allowed her to prise them apart.

"Well I think it's a good idea, but you'll never catch me wearing a skirt," Wicklow grumbled as he knocked back the last of his whisky.

"It *is* a good idea. Hopefully those roofers will be gone before the ball, that scaffolding's a bit unsightly, we want the school to be looking it's best," David added.

"Yes, well, I must say, they seem to be a bit of a distraction," Florence said

"You find them distracting?"

"No, not me," she said and felt herself blushing again, remembering her fantasies from earlier in the week. "It's the girls. They keep being distracted, I'm having trouble keeping their attention. One or two of the girls are really quite disruptive."

As Florence and the others discussed the best way of dealing with trouble-makers, Edward felt himself becoming increasingly aroused. He nearly choked on his beer as he felt Jo's teasing foot ease beneath the baggy leg of his beach shorts, her toes tracing little circles on his bare thighs.

"Well, you know what I always say," Wicklow said.

"What's that?"

"Give 'em a good thrashing," he said, as it if was obvious.

"Mr Wicklow's very old school, believes in a strong sense of discipline," David added, almost apologetically.

"A thrashing? You mean, spank them!" Jo exclaimed. She couldn't help grinning as Edward shifted uncomfortably in his seat opposite. She was thoroughly enjoying teasing poor old Edward. The look on his face was priceless! She pretended to stretch, leaning back in her seat, sliding her bottom to the edge so she could reach further. Beneath the table, she extracted her foot from his shorts, and slid it up his thighs to his crotch.

Edward coughed to hide a little gasp of surprise as he felt Jo's teasing foot slide between his legs. Looking down, he could see her toes, the nails painted bright pink, massaging him through his shorts. Gosh, she was such a tease! She'd been playing games with him since they'd met, but kept finding excuses whenever he asked her out on a date.

He tried to catch her eye, but she kept ignoring him. Eventually he tried clearing his throat, to get her attention.

"Stop it," he mouthed, hiding his lips from the others by pretending to scratch his chin. But she just smiled inscrutably, arching one of her thin, blonde eyebrows and stroking him a little more firmly. She looked so cute and innocent with her pale pink lips and sky blue eyes, he was sure the others would be shocked if they knew what she was up to under the table.

He really was becoming quite hard now, and he shifted in his seat again trying to ease the growing pressure in his shorts. Perhaps he should go to the bathroom and rearrange himself but somehow it felt like they were playing a game and he was damned if he was going to concede defeat. He could feel the sweat prickling his forehead, and pushed his glasses back up over the moist skin of his nose again.

"Of course I mean spanking, it's what the school's known for," he heard Wicklow saying.

"Gosh, I don't know. I mean, I had heard you still practice corporal punishment here but I thought it was just a rumour, maybe something that happened in the past. I thought it was outlawed in this country years ago," Florence replied, sounding shocked.

"Well it is against the law generally, certainly in state schools. But certain private institutions have exemptions," David explained.

"I see, and St Catherine's have such an exemption?" Jo said helpfully, unable to suppress a broad grin as she felt Edward become increasingly hard, his prick bulging against his shorts.

"Yes, well, some very important politicians and high-ranking policemen send their errant daughters here," Wicklow said, tapping the side of his nose. "So we're allowed to bend certain rules. One hand washes the other, if you know what I mean."

"I see, so corporal punishment is quite routine here?" Edward said, pulling his jacket over his lap to hide the blonde's teasing foot. He was still trying to follow the conversation although it was increasingly difficult. Jo's heel was now resting on the front of his seat, her painted toes flexing and un-flexing as they expertly massaged the hard ridge in his shorts. She seemed very good at this, and he couldn't help wondering if she'd done it before.

"Indeed," he heard Wicklow say. "It's what we're famous for. It's why some of the parents send their girls here. For a dose of good old-fashioned discipline, so my advice is: don't spare the rod, eh?"

Jo's wicked toes slowly worked their way up over his lengthy shaft and were now describing lazy circles around the swollen, sensitive head causing lovely warm tingles to dance up and down his spine. He had to pretend to cough to suppress a little groan of pleasure.

"I'm not really sure it's for me. I just can't see myself doing it. What do you guys think?" Florence said, turning towards Jo and Edward.

"Well, I certainly know of some very naughty girls who could do with being taught a lesson," Edward said, looking at Jo meaningfully as he felt a drop of sweat roll down over his forehead.

"Well, some girls can't help being a little naughty, it's just the way they are," Jo said, her moist pink lips stretched into an innocent smile as she pressed her toes a little more firmly.

"Yes, but everyone knows the difference between right and wrong. I must say there are one or two girls I know who I'd love to bend over my knee and deliver a jolly good spanking," he replied, feeling the pre-cum spilling from the tip of his cock now and soaking into his shorts.

"Well, you do surprise me Edward! I didn't know you had such strong views! You're definitely a lot firmer than I'd have thought," Jo giggled.

"Are you okay Edward? You look a wee bit flushed, are you feeling well?" Florence said, sounding concerned.

"Yes, you do look a little hot," Jo said, flashing him a sweet, butter-wouldn't-melt smile as her toes stroked the throbbing, sensitive head of his cock, through his tented shorts.

"I do feel a little feverish actually, maybe I should get back to my room, and have a bit of a lie-down. Are you coming, Jo?"

"It's not me who's coming," she said, under her breath and winking at Edward.

"What's that?" David asked, leaning forward.

"I said, yes, I'd better be going too," she said, glancing at her watch and smiling sweetly.

"Yes, me too." Wicklow said. "Well I think it's been a good night's work."

"Yes, I'm going too. Hogmanay in September. I think that's great," David said. "Job done."

--

"So have you ever been spanked?"

David had offered Florence a lift. Wicklow had taken her there, but it was a bit crowded in his old MG with Edward and Jo, so she'd been happy to take up David's offer.

"I beg your pardon?" she said.

"You seem to be strongly against spanking. I just wondered if that's because you were spanked as a girl."

"No, no. I went to an ordinary state school. They didn't do that sort of thing."

"I see, so you don't really know what it's like."

"Well, I suppose not. It just seems so... Victorian. You know, like it belongs to a different age."

"You know that's what I thought before I came here, but the last couple of years have really changed my mind."

"Really?"

"Yes, I was as sceptical as you but you know it is very effective in the right circumstances. Only as a last resort of course."

"Hmm, I don't know. I just couldn't imagine myself doing that sort of thing. I mean, actually striking one of the students. It seems so demeaning."

"Well, you're not really 'hitting' them, it's usually just a couple of light slaps. It's not the physical pain that's important, you see, it's the shock, the embarrassment, the humiliation."

"So let's say, I'm one of the students in your class, and I've stepped out of line. Let's say I've been distracted by what's going on outside, rather than paying attention. What would you do?"

"What would I do to *you*?"

"Yes, if I was one of your students, just as an example to help me understand."

"Well, obviously I'd start by telling you to pay more attention."

"But if I didn't, if I kept ignoring you."

"Well I might give you a detention, or send you to the headmaster if you kept doing it."

"Yes, but what if all that failed?"

"Well I'd ask you to come to my room, usually later, after classes."

"Come to your room? Okay, so let's say we're alone in your room, what do you say?"

"I usually give the girls a last chance. If they're genuinely remorseful I'll let them go."

Florence shifted a little in her seat, picturing herself standing in David's study, dressed in the school uniform and staring at her uniform shoes, penitent hands clasped behind her back.

"But let's say, for the sake of example, I'm not taking you seriously, I'm being a really bad girl. I'm not listening, I'm just saying 'yeah, yeah, whatever'."

"Well then I'd invite you to bend over my desk."

"Bend over your desk? Really? Just like that? What if I don't want to?"

"Well I'd have to help you get in the right position."

"Help me get in the right position?" Florence repeated, a little breathlessly.

She glanced sideways at David, to see if he was joking, but he remained straight-faced, his eyes on the road. He was quite attractive, in a sort of conventional, clean-cut, English sort of way she thought. Not amazingly handsome or anything: his body looked lean and athletic rather than bulging with muscles, and his square-jawed face was pleasing rather than strikingly good-looking but she had to admit part of her did find him appealing.

"Yes, I suppose I'd lead you towards the desk, encourage you to bend over it."

"Okay, so now I'm over your desk, do you just start spanking me?"

"Well usually, even the most troublesome of girls will be begging for mercy now I've shown I'm serious so I might let you go."

"Okay, but I'm a really bad girl, a trouble-maker. I really need to be taught a lesson," Florence insisted, crossing her legs. For some reason, the idea of David's strong hands gently but firmly forcing her to bend over his desk was making her feel a little aroused, and she felt a little ember of warmth glowing between her legs.

"Well then, I'd ask you to lift your skirt..."

"Lift my skirt!?"

"Oh yes, it's not considered a proper spanking here if it's over a skirt or trousers."

"Gosh! I see!" she said. It suddenly seemed quite warm in the car and she opened the window a little, the breeze ruffling her russet hair.

She stared out of the window at the darkening hedgerows whizzing past and couldn't help picturing herself bent over David's desk, her bottom stuck out, hamstrings stretched painfully, reluctantly easing her skirt up over her thighs as his dark-suited figure loomed in the background. The lovely warm tingly feeling was spreading now. It was dark in the car, and she hoped he didn't notice her as she folded her hands in her lap, exerting a little pressure, right where her body needed it.

"Yes, you can imagine how embarrassing that would feel, can't you? Most girls, would be pleading with me to stop at that point."

"What... what about my knickers?" she said, her mouth suddenly a little dry, her breathing shallow. They stopped talking for a little as there were a couple of cattle grids on the road at this point. Although David slowed down, the car shuddered loudly as they passed over the first, the vibrations travelled up through the seat, then through her increasingly warm and sticky loins. She had to bite her lip to stop herself uttering a soft moan as the brief but intense juddering fanned the hot sparks of desire between her legs. She uncrossed her legs, letting her hands slip between the soft folds of her skirt as they approached the second and twisted her head away, hoping David wouldn't hear her gasps over the loud rumbling.

"I'm sorry? I didn't catch that."

"I mean, would I have to take my knickers off too?" she repeated. She couldn't help hoping the answer would be 'yes'.

"Well, only if you'd been a really bad girl."

As they accelerated away, she felt David's fingers brush against her leg as he smoothly shifted the gear knob into second. In the darkness, she silently wondered how it would feel if he accidentally missed, his hand sliding smoothly up over her leg instead, her thin, summery dress riding up, her hot, moist thighs exposed. She pressed her hands a little deeper, trying to ease the insistent, throbbing pulse between her thighs.

"And then you'd spank me?"

"Yes, after a few light slaps I find even the most stubborn of girls is begging me to stop."

"But what if I wasn't? What else would you do to make sure I'd learnt my lesson?" Florence found herself asking.

"Ah, here we are!" David said, as the car came to a stop.

"What?"

"We're back," he said, switching off the engine and opening his door.

12