The Girls of St Catherine's Bk. 03 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock was already thick, semi-erect and she heard him let out a long, low groan as she cradled it in her hand, feeling the warm, throbbing weight in her palm.

"Does everything seem to be in order?" he asked, a little breathlessly.

"Oh yes, very much so," Jo replied, her white teeth glowing in the moonlight as she slid her fingertips along the taut, velvety skin, feeling it lengthen and thicken excitingly.

--

Florence laughed giddily as the final round of applause for the band faded and David turned to her and bowed.

"Thank you for the dances, Lady Florence," he said, formally.

"No, no, thank-you, Sir David," Florence said, panting a little as she performed a slightly wobbly curtsy. She was still a little out of breath from all the dancing and as she straightened she noticed David's eyes lingering over her cleavage, watching it swell against her low-cut top as she sucked in lungfuls of the cool night air.

Florence stood, looking around her for a moment, watching the crowd start to disperse, people saying their goodbyes and heading towards the car park and the manor house.

"May I escort you back to the house?" David said, offering his hand.

"Thank you, kind Sir," Florence said, giggling girlishly as she took his hand.

As they started back, she saw Edward emerge from the crowd and spot her. She wondered if this would be a good time to apologise but he looked like he was in a hurry. Perhaps it would be better to wait until the morning when they were both sober.

"Have you seen Jo?" he said.

"Oh, I think I saw her heading down towards the river, I think she was getting a little too hot," she replied.

"Great, thanks," he said, before striding off into the darkness.

"I wonder what that's about," David said.

Florence just shrugged, although she had a pretty good idea. He looked angry.

--

Edward had been stewing all evening, and the more he drank, the more annoyed he became. The more determined that all this fooling around should end tonight. How dare Jo treat him like this? She'd been teasing and taunting him since they met, but this evening was easily the worst. Now she seemed to be including Florence in her little games, doubling his humiliation! Well he'd kept quiet for too long and now it was time to stop. It was high time he gave her a piece of his mind.

He strode through the darkness, his steps silent on the worn grassy path as he headed down the riverbank, in the vague direction indicated by Florence. He paused when he got near the boathouse. Was that the sound of someone moaning? Was someone down there?

--

Jo smiled, enjoying the sound of Alec's lusty groans as she wrapped her fingers around his engorged shaft and slowly stroked him to full hardness. She tilted her head back and pressed her soft lips against his, feeling slightly giddy as they shared a series of warm, whisky-flavoured kisses. It was very quiet down here, just the distant sound of the crowds drifting home further up the bank, and the soft lapping of the river against the bank.

Alec was leaning back against the shed, one hand lifting his kilt high over his stomach, revealing a good-sized cock, long and slightly curved. Jo smiled as she felt it swell and pulse under her fingers, running her thumb over the swollen, angry red head, spreading his juices along his shaft, till the whole length glistened in the silvery moonlight.

Alec's other hand slid beneath Jo's skirt and the simmering heat she'd been feeling all evening threatened to catch fire as he squeezed her taut derriere.

She knew she shouldn't be doing this. Intimately caressing a married man, out here in public! It was so wrong, so naughty, so dangerous. Anyone could walk past and catch them, but of course, that's what made it so thrilling. She knew she should try and keep quiet but she couldn't suppress a loud sigh as she felt his searching fingers slide between her tight buttocks and start to stroke her pussy through the narrow gusset of her skimpy tartan panties.

--

Edward grinned as he watched the couple behind the boathouse, their bodies undulating together in the darkness. He could just about make out their shapes against the river, its silky ripples shimmering in the moonlight. How wicked! He wondered who they were? Could they be members of staff?

He crouched and crawled forward a few steps, hiding behind the trunk of a large tree. He pushed his glasses up over his nose, and peered into the darkness. Although he couldn't make out their faces, it was pretty clear what they were up to! He felt his cock stir as he watched the woman's hand moving rhythmically as the man leaned back against the wooden boards of the old boathouse. The young woman certainly seemed to know what she was doing. He watched as the man threw his head back, a low husky moan escaping his lips if he were a wolf howling at the moon.

The woman seemed to be enjoying herself too. He could just about make out the man's hand underneath her skirt, moving in time with hers. Their voices were getting louder now, and now he'd moved closer he could just about make out what they were saying.

"Yes, yes, don't stop, don't stop, Jo," the man pleaded urgently as her hand began to move faster.

"Jo?" he thought, and just then she turned so that the moonlight caught her blonde hair and he knew. It was her, it was Jo and Alec, the history teacher! The married history teacher! The smile quickly disappeared from his lips. All those times, she'd led him on only to turn him down at the last moment and now this! He'd caught her having sex with someone she barely knew. And he was married!

As he slipped away back to the house, his cock deflated as his anger swelled, his mind racing. The horny little cock-tease desperately really needed to be taught a lesson. How could she do this to him?

--

"Oh God, Jo, don't stop, it's so good," he was moaning urgently now.

Jo began to jerk him harder, sensing he was close. In truth, she was beginning to sober up now and was trying to bring him off quickly. Now that he was close he'd stopped caressing her and was solely focussed on his own pleasure, which seemed a bit selfish. Her wrist was beginning to ache and she almost felt like walking away but that would be cruel now he was so close. She didn't want to get a reputation as a prick-tease, although she knew that's exactly what Edward thought of her.

"Please, please!" he was panting as she felt his cock throb as she stroked him harder and harder.

Ah, poor innocent, good-natured Edward. She suddenly wished it was Edward that she was pleasuring. Perhaps Florence was right, perhaps she did owe him something. Perhaps she had been treating him badly.

Alec's strangled cry of pleasure brought her back to reality and she watched, fascinated, as he suddenly came, his body shuddering, his hips jerking, his balls contracting and shooting a jet of warm, pearly spunk from his cock which splashed over her wrist and skirt as he moaned contentedly.

--

"Can I come in for a minute?" David said.

"I'm really not sure that's a good idea, David," Florence said.

They were standing outside her room, and she was feeling a little awkward. What should happen now? Did they shake hands? That seemed a bit formal. Did he expect a kiss? she wondered, her heart beating a little faster.

"OK, well, goodnight then," he said, and suddenly his arm was around her waist, drawing her against his firm body, her head tilting back as their lips met. She suddenly felt light-headed, like she was floating, as he kissed her plump lips, her cheek, her shoulders. She shivered as his warm lips brushed against that delicious spot on her neck and she hardly noticed as he guided her back into her room, and the discrete little zip at the back of her dress slid smoothly down over her back.

--

"Perhaps we should continue the party back in your room," Alec suggested, his hand giving her bottom a friendly squeeze as they walked back up the lawns towards the manor house.

"Listen, tonight's been fun Alec, but I'm a bit tired so perhaps it's best if we call it a night now," Jo said.

"Are you sure?" he said, unable to hide his disappointment.

"Yes, I'm sure, but thanks for taking me dancing, it was lovely," she said, kissing him on the cheek.

--

Florence writhed on the bed clad in just her lace-edged white underwear, her hands clasping at the cool sheets as David lips trailed over the plump curves of her semi-naked body, leaving a trail of fiery tingles in his wake. His eager lips pressed against hers as they shared a series of hungry, alcoholic kisses and she felt his hands sliding up over the rounded swell of her belly and caressing her boobs through her flimsy bra.

"David, I'm not sure..." Florence heard herself saying as she felt his fingers sliding up over her back, deftly unfastening her bra, but he ignored her, sliding it off her arms and tossing it onto the floor beside her discarded dress. She watched a wicked smile form on his lips as she modestly crossed her arms across her ample cleavage. Then she was uttering a helpless mew of surrender as he gently but firmly grasped her wrists and placed them above her head, pressing them firmly into the pillow, pinning her.

"You have such lovely breasts, don't hide them," he said, as Florence closed her eyes to avoid his intense, burning eyes roaming over her nakedness and felt his eager lips kiss their way along the slope of her newly-naked breasts. She felt her skin tingle, her nipples beginning to come to life as he kissed and licked her plump, smooth flesh.

"Oh God, David," she gasped as he squeezed one of her ample boobs into a tight cone, unhurriedly drawing his tongue across one of her aching nipples, patiently coaxing it into a tight little peak and sending hot electric tingles of pleasure straight between her thighs.

--

Jo walked slowly back to her room, a sense of anti-climax making the stairs seem steeper than she remembered. Back in her dark, empty room, she sat heavily on the bed, switching on the little bedside light as she removed her earrings.

"There should be some hunky young man helping me do this," she thought to herself as she undressed, unhappily kicking her painfully tight shoes off her swollen feet, then pulling her clingy black top up over her head.

It was quiet now, just the distant sound of cars exiting the school and the light clinking of glassware, as the waiters cleared away the debris outside her window. But there was something else too, a faint but distinct sound of someone moaning coming from through the wall. Jo couldn't resist pressing her ear to the plaster and listening. It was Florence's voice! And judging from the sounds she was making, she was having a much better night than Jo! Who would have thought shy, innocent Florence would end the night cheating on her boyfriend with David?

"Oh, Florence, you naughty girl!" Jo whispered excitedly, as she held her breath, listening intently. She'd have to make sure she quizzed Florence all about it over breakfast the next morning! The gossip around the female staff was that David was a bit of an animal in bed and Jo felt a tiny pang of jealousy in amongst the happiness for her friend as the sounds grew a little louder.

She unfastened her lacy little tartan bra, slipping it off her long arms and lying back on the bed as Florence's contented groans started to grow louder and more urgent. The riverside encounter with Alec had, literally, been an anti-climax. His rough caresses had been enough to prime her body for passion, without providing her with a satisfactory conclusion. She stretched out on the bed, the sheets pleasantly cool against her warm, bare skin as she trailed her fingertips up over her flat stomach, the swell of her pert boobs. As her fingers circled her already erect nipples, she closed her eyes and imagined all the disgusting, lewd things that lusty David was doing to poor, young Florence...

--

"Oh God!" Florence was gasping, her back arching up off the bed, her long, glossy hair spread over the pillows like spilled red wine on a white tablecloth. David was lying alongside her, his mouth clamped over one of her ample boobs, his cheeks hollowed as he drew the plump flesh into his warm mouth, his tongue flicking over her almost painfully hard nipple. His hand was between her thighs, cupping her mound, circling slowly, the white cotton of her sensible Marks and Spencers briefs pressed deep into the channel of her sex. She was so wet now, her soaked-through briefs moulding to the shape of her swollen labia.

Florence squirmed happily on the bed, arms above her head, legs wantonly splayed, her nerve endings tingling wildly as his fingers and tongue explored her wetness. She uttered a series of strangled cries, panting hotly, as his thumb found the hard, little nub at the top of her juicy slit and began to gently tease it through the damp lace.

Then she was lifting her hips obediently as she felt him tug her panties over her rounded hips, impatiently tossing them aside, to join the rest of her clothes on the floor. She felt her cheeks colour as he eased her knees even wider apart, pausing as he examined her nakedness, her fleshy thighs, little drops of dewy nectar clinging to the tight copper curls of her pubic hair and shivering with barely suppressed excitement as he kissed his way along the inside of her thigh and started licking the very centre of her wetness.

She lay back, surrendering to the sheer decadent pleasure and wondering if any man had ever examined her so intimately before. Maybe her gynaecologist, but certainly not Derek. Although he'd occasionally stroked her down there, he'd never used his tongue. Never eased her labia apart, and hungrily lapped at the juicy flesh within, as David was doing now. Never ran the pad of his thumb over the little bud at the top of her slit till she begged for more. Never gently stroked and teased it till it was hard and throbbing, as her hands clutched at the sheets and her head thrashed against the pillow.

Derek had never kept patiently stroking and licking and caressing her hot, wet centre till she was panting with hungry desire, her muscles straining, her body tensing.

Stroking and stroking her till she couldn't take any more and she was cumming, crying out helplessly as her body sang with pleasure.

As she slowly returned to earth, she propped her head up on a pillow and watched through half-open eyes as David lifted his kilt to reveal his very thick, very erect cock.

"Oh my," Florence sighed as she wrapped her arms around his neck and felt his weight between her hot thighs, pinning her against the mattress.

--

Next door, Jo's sticky fingers strummed her pussy, massaging her hot swollen fleshy lips in tight circles.

"Oh God," she panted, feeling herself approaching her own happy ending as she used her free hand to stimulate one of her hard little nipples, squeezing it between thumb and forefinger.

Through the thin wall, she could hear Florence's voice becoming steadily louder and higher-pitched as wicked David pleasured her. She wondered what he was doing: was he knelt between her thighs, his wicked tongue expertly teasing Florence's yielding flesh? Or perhaps he was fucking her doggy style, her friend on all fours moaning helplessly as he drove his lovely long dick deep between her fleshy buttocks? Or perhaps Florence was on top, her ample boobs jiggling as she bounced up and down, impaling herself on his hardness.

The sound of a long, almost animal-like cry of ecstasy, signalled a happy ending for Florence and triggered Jo's orgasm too, her lithe body jerking and twisting as her night of frustration ended in a single moment of sublime pleasure.

--

"Wow, three orgasms! Three scrummy, genuinely earth-shattering orgasms! That's more orgasms with David in one night than I've had in the two years I've been with Derek!" Florence thought to herself as the sound of light snoring signalled David drifting off to sleep, finally sated after his night's work. Who'd have known that he'd be so good in bed: patient and tender at first, as he slowly brought her body to boiling point then rough and passionate when she most needed it.

It wasn't just the sex; David had been charming and funny and generous.

She still felt bad about cheating on her boyfriend, but perhaps, she reasoned, if he made more of an effort she wouldn't have been so tempted. So really it was his own fault, wasn't it? Yes, she persuaded herself, if he genuinely wanted her as a girlfriend he would surely have tried harder.

She felt tired now; tired and aching slightly from all of the imaginative and deeply satisfying positions David had placed her in whilst making love.

As she surrendered to sleep, she resolved to call him over the next few days and break it off. The truth was she hadn't been happy for some time and tonight had just confirmed what she'd suspected for some time, their relationship wasn't really working. He'd be upset, but she just couldn't pretend any longer now that David had opened her eyes, showed her what she'd been missing.

12