The Gladiators Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus' house garb swiftly followed suit, once more revealing his powerful frame. Every inch of his body was layered in slabs of oaken muscle, from his massive biceps, to his rippling eight-pack abs, to his powerful pecs. Between his thighs swung his cock, almost eight inches long soft, swaying hypnotically in front of heavy, apple-sized balls, churning with pent-up seed.

Gaius' gray eyes looked the twins over carefully, his soft lips quirking up into a more notable grin as he gave an approving nod. "They appear to be in good condition. Well-fed, fit... gifted." He commented, his gaze lingering on Marcus' member and Valeria's breasts. "Perhaps a bit shy, but that's a simple fix. Still, body is not all they would need. I would like to see their skill... If I may, I would have my slaves test yours." He added, looking to Master.

The master cradled his chin in his fingers, scratching through the dark, curly hair of his trimmed beard. "Well, as long as yours don't wreck mine, it's fine with me." He conceded, shrugging.

"Excellent." Gaius muttered, looking back to his prospective purchases. "Primum." He called, snapping his fingers.

The male slave, Primum, apparently, shifted, pushing off from the wall, a playful, confident smirk on his lips. He didn't say anything as he undid the belt holding his robe in place, letting it fall off his shoulders to reveal the body beneath it. If Marcus was incredible, then Primum was an awe-inspiring spectacle of masculinity. Every inch of his body was hard as granite, like a statue sculpted and carved with almost obsessive devotion to the ideal of manliness, his every muscle seemed emphasized. His broad, barrel chest bore immense, slab-like pecs, like armor plating on a war machine. His eight-pack abs were flanked by the rippling power throughout his core. His every movement made his thick, muscular limbs flex and shift. Between his legs swung a slumbering python, almost a foot of meaty cock, laying limp atop a pair of balls like goose eggs. As he strode across the room toward Valeria, he flicked his head, his shoulder-length copper hair floating effortlessly back into place as he shot her a cocky smile, baring his gleaming white, perfect teeth.

Gaius's eyes never left Valeria. "Your test is simple. Stroke his cock and make him cum." He spoke, his voice soft, but his command unquestionably solid.

Val's heart was pounding in her breast as Primum drew close, her eyes fixed in awe on the beast between his thighs. Her brother was huge, but this was... enormous. It didn't seem possible. Just how big would it get when it was hard? She hesitated in place as Gaius issued his command, dazed by the sight of the behemoth. Could she? She took a deep breath, steeling herself. If this was a test, she wasn't going to fail. Sure he was big... and strong... and hung like an elephant... But he wasn't counting on her competitive nature. She didn't lose easily. Not to anyone.

She strode forward, confidently, giving him her best sultry look as she pressed her body against his, her full, soft breasts flattening against his broad, muscular chest as she looked up at him with her glittering baby-blues. This close, the full foot of height he had on her was all the more obvious. Her hands descended, wrapping around his limp cock and exploring his length, fingers sliding up and down the length of his shaft. It was too thick to close her hand around already, and she could feel it pulse under her touch, growing slowly as she explored it. One hand went past his cock and found the massive seed-tanks between his thighs, weighing each heavy nut and rolling the goose eggs around her palm. As his cock throbbed again in her hand, growing notably longer, she grinned. Perhaps this wouldn't be as difficult as she'd thought. But something about the easy confidence in his eyes continued to unsettle her.

Her second hand joined the first on his length, the two working together to close their grip around the growing shaft and stroke it in earnest, the swelling member pinned between her body and his. Her nipples grew harder with arousal, the stiff buds poking into Primum's granite chest. His monstrous cock grew and grew, surpassing Marcus in size and still growing, longer, thicker, harder and harder. Her hands pumped faster as his body reacted, the force of her eager stroking making her bounce subtly on her heels, the movement amplified by her soft breasts, her ample tiflesh liggling against his chest with her movements.

Soon, Primum's titanic cock pulsed against the soft, smooth skin of her toned abs, reaching its full size, the swollen tip just inches from the bottom of her jiggling melons. The monster had to be nearly a foot and a half long! The heat of his pulsing shaft radiated through her core, her body reacting with instinctive desire. She bit down on her plush lower lip. This was a test. She couldn't get distracted. She had a mission. Just as the thought crossed her mind, Primum groaned with pleasure, his cock giving a forceful throb as it spat a grape-sized dollop of clear, slick, sticky precum. The slick cockjuice rolled down his length, running in rivulets over his bulging veins until it met her hands. It was exactly what she needed. She gathered the slick cream in her palm and smeared it all around his cock, gathering up each fresh dollop and spreading it out, using his own lube to coat his shaft. Soon her hands were flying up and down the length, gliding on the slick juices as she stroked faster and faster.

But even with his cock freely spurting precum, it seemed Primum's self-control was ironclad. Her hands pumped and twisted and stroked for what seemed like ages, but nothing she did seemed to be enough to make the massive stud cum. Her arms were starting to feel the burn from flying up and down his length, and apart from the occasional groan of pleasure, he was stoic, taking everything she could dish out and still not cumming. She bit her lip. Just what more could she do?

It seemed she didn't have to wait long for her answer. She vaguely heard the sound of Gaius' fingers snapping, but what she did notice was the sudden change in Primum, like a switch had been flipped. The powerful male's arms shot forward, wrapping around her slender feminine frame, one around her waist, the other around her shoulders, and pulled her tight against his muscular body. His emerald eye took on a hungry look as she felt his hands move, one coming up to cup the back of her shaved head, the other going down, roughly grabbing a handful of her juicy rear and squeezing. The other pulled her mouth to his as he delivered a forceful, lusty, toe-curling kiss. His tongue forced her plush lips apart and ravaged her mouth, thrusting into her mouth like a cock, dominantly tongue-fucking her mouth, her own tongue too stunned to defend itself. When his lips pulled from hers almost half a minute later, he flashed her a wicked grin that made her shiver despite herself.

Primum let her loose from his grip, hands shifting to her shoulders, and pushing down with almost undeniable force. Her knees wobbled for a moment, struggling to oppose the forceful repositioning, but they soon gave way to his superior strength. He forced her to her knees, putting her at eye-level with his pulsing eighteen inch megacock, the length of the intimidating phallus glistening with a coat of precum, her hands still wrapped around the base of it. She felt her throat go dry, and swallowed reflexively as he looked down at her. "Suck." Primum commanded, his deep voice rich with authority.

She felt herself lean forward, her hands pulling down at the base of the shaft until the angry, pulsing tip was leveled at her lips, like the barrel of a cannon. She was drawn toward the fist-sized crown, lips puckering, until she made contact, planting a wet kiss on the tip. It was an almost electric contact, the heat and softness of his tip striking her brain at the same moment she first experienced the flavor of his distinct brand of precum, a sweet, salty, mouth-watering flavor. He tasted good, too... It just didn't seem fair.

Valeria pushed forward, lips parting to make way for her tongue as it flicked and swirled around Primum's tip, lapping up his flavor. His thickness was a challenge, but her lips stretched wider and wider without complaint, only straining slightly as she worked to engulf the fist-sized crown. As her lips popped over the ridge, her cheeks hollowed, sucking hard on the prodigious member, making him groan. Her hands began to pump, stroking the length she hadn't yet taken. There was so much cock left... She pushed forward, lips sliding another inch down his length. She had to make him cum.

As Primum's cock pushed at the entrance to Val's throat, her body tried to gag, but she clamped down on that instinct, forcing herself to swallow instead. Her muscular throat rolled, and the fat tip popped into place, her lips sinking another inch down his length. Again and again she swallowed, forcing her head further and further down, gulping down his seemingly endless cock until her lips reached the halfway point. His cock was so thick, it flattened her tongue against the bottom of her mouth, her throat bulging out around each new inch of cock. Even pinned, her tongue worked, teasing the fat cum-tube running down the underside of his cock as she swallowed more and more cock.

As Valeria began to struggle to take his shaft, she began to bob her head up and down. Her cheeks hollowed against his shaft as she pulled back for a breath of air before driving herself forward again, doing it over and over again, taking another inch or two each time she lunged forward. Her movements were forceful, driven, almost violent, thrusting herself forward again and again. Primum's groans grew louder and louder under her skillful sucking, but he still seemed unbreakable, resisting the urge to cum. She drove her head forward with a violent thrust, her lips finally wrapping around the root of his massive cock, her jaw beginning to ache from the strain. She flashed a triumphant look up to Primum, her resolve redoubled with the accomplishment. She forced the ache from her mind as she went into a frenzy, sucking like a machine, slamming her head up and down his cock. Primum's self-control began to weaken, groaning as he fought back release for minutes on end under the assault of pleasure.

Once again, Valeria distantly heard the snap of Gaius' fingers, and Primum grabbed her head between his hands and pulled it back until his tip popped wetly from her sucking lips. Strands of spit snapped as his throbbing shaft, hard as steel, sprang up to smack into his rippling abs. Valeria panted for breath, hand coming up to cup her aching jaw. "That's enough of that..." Gaius commented as Primum made his way back to the wall again, scooping up his robe and tying it closed once again, his throbbing shaft forming a notable bulge that reached all the way to his chest. The female slave shot him a teasing look as he settled back into place. As Valeria rose from her knees, thighs glistening with arousal, breasts heaving as she panted for breath, and made her way back to stand beside her brother, Gaius' penetrating gaze shifted to Marcus. "Lucia." He called out, snapping his fingers once again.

The female slave, Lucia, it seemed, stepped forward off the wall and shed her robe in one fluid movement. Her body was every bit as impressive as her male counterpart's, but in a very different way. She was as tall as Marcus, and just about as muscular, with fair, soft skin, an amazonian with a sultry hourglass figure only accentuated by the hard muscle layered over her body. Her breasts stood proud, natural F-cups, like plump grapefruit, capped in peach-pink peaks, proud nipples standing out from the orbs. Her hips were widely flared, her thick thighs and juicy ass swaying with every strutting stride she took toward him, her long, dark ponytail swaying behind her like a banner.

Her eyes roamed up and down Marcus' body as she grew close, settling onto the fourteen inch shaft proudly thrusting from his hips. He needed no help getting hard after a show like that. "Mmm... Not bad... I might just be able to have a little fun today after all..." she purred lustily, her hand coming down to wrap around as much of his thick shaft as it could, bracing her opposite shoulder against his as she began to stroke. "Now... Let's see if you've got the stamina to use it properly." She added, licking her lips and suddenly lunging forward, her free hand coming up around his back to grab the back of his neck and pull his face to hers in a furious kiss.

Just like everything about her, her kiss was aggressive, passionate, and forceful, her tongue thrusting into his mouth as her hand began to stroke faster. Her hand pumped up and down his length, faster and faster, her breasts flattening against his chest as her tongue attacked his mouth. He wasn't going to just lay back and take it. His tongue pushed back, the two wet muscles wrestling furiously in the kiss, coiling around each other, tasting each other. She let out a pleased hum as his tongue counterattacked, her grip on his shaft tightening as she pumped his fat cock faster and faster.

She was very, very good with her hands, and his throbbing love muscle responded under her touch. It throbbed and pulsed against her palm, hot to the touch as it began to spit dollops of sweet, sticky precum. She knew exactly what to do, swiftly rubbing the slick cream over every inch of cock, her hand twisting around his shaft to cover it entirely. He groaned into their combative kiss under her masterful manipulation, the slick cock-juice lubricating her strokes, letting her pump faster and faster by the second.

Lucia was a master, but even her skillful touch wasn't enough to break down Marcus' iron will and get him off against his will before Gaius' fingers snapped once more. But she wasn't finished yet. When their kiss broke with a smack, she shot him a playful, hungry grin, and sank down his body, planting a trail of kisses as she fell to her knees. Eye to eye with his one eyed monster, she grinned, letting her mouth hang open, her tongue rolling out to lavish his granite-hard cock with a long, slow, sensual lick. As her tongue reached the tip, she swirled it around his sensitive crown, teasingly, before dipping her head down to do it again. She licked and lapped along his massive shaft, spit-polishing every inch of his member, even dipping down to taste his heaving, apple-sized cum-factories. Her tongue flicked and danced, teasing every sensitive spot on his long, gently-arcing shaft.

Once Lucia's tongue had lavished licks over every last inch of Marcus' cock, she wasted no more time, opening her mouth wide, her hazel eyes locked on his sapphire orbs as she impaled her throat on his massive, throbbing cock. She never hesitated, stalled, or struggled as she stuffed inch after inch of meaty cock into her hungry mouth, pushing forward slowly but steadily, smoothly swallowing around his meat. Her bulging throat rolled around him, milking his shaft for all it was worth as she passed the halfway point, still pushing forward smoothly and steadily. As her lips met the root of his massive meat-stick, he could see the triumphant smirk in her eyes, and couldn't help but let out a deep, pleasured groan at the sight and sensation of his cock swallowed with such apparent ease.

Lucia didn't have time to waste. She'd played around with him long enough, it was time to get serious. With her lips still wrapped around the root of Marcus' meaty shaft, she swallowed once more, her throat stuffed with his girth, and began to suck, her cheeks hollowing as she slurped on his pole. She reached up, taking hold of his hips, gripping firmly, and pushed, the suction on his cock intensifying as his cock was dragged from her throat until just the tip was left in her mouth. She paused there for a moment, keeping her eyes on his as she squeezed his hips and dragged them forward again, driving his length back into her throat to the root, face-fucking herself with all fourteen inches of his monster cock. He groaned even louder as she began to push him back one more, readying for another thrust.

Marcus' self-control was hanging by a thread at the point. When Lucia's hand came up to grab his wrist and plant his hand on the back of her head, it was simply too much to resist. the thread snapped as his hand closed into a fist, gripping Lucia by the ponytail. Before she could pull him in, his glutes flexed mightily, slamming his cock into her willing throat to the hilt. She moaned encouragingly, the sound muffled by a mouthful of cock, but he needed no encouragement. He was unrestrained, uncaring, unthinking, flying into a frenzy of primal rutting instinct. His hips thrust forward again and again, his fat balls smacking her chin with each almost violent drive. The teasing look of triumph in her eyes only further inflamed his furious lust as she sucked and slurped and swallowed around his rampaging cock. Her hands were on his ass, feeling the muscles tighten as he thrust, pulling him in, making him thrust harder. Wet strands of spit flew wildly as he face-fucked her in a frenzy.

It was too good to last. His heavy apple sized balls pulled tight to the root of his throbbing cock, the beastly member swelling even thicker as it pounded her throat remorselessly. His grip on her ponytail tightened, and he forced her all the way down his shaft, her eyelids fluttering as she swallowed on his cock, milking him for the prize she knew was coming. He couldn't have stopped it even if he'd tried. Cum surged up from deep inside him, coursing along his length and blasting from the tip like a firehose, spraying his thick, rich, salty seed directly into her throat. Again and again his shaft swelled and pulsed, firing ropes of spunk into her belly over and over again, coating her throat in his flavor. She kept her lips sealed tight around the root of his cock, eagerly gulping down the hot, sweet, sticky treat. It felt like she was sucking it straight out of his balls, he just kept cumming, groaning with mindless pleasure as he dumped at least a pint of thick seed into her belly.

When Marcus' seemingly endless climax finally came to an end, his grip on Lucia's head loosened. She pulled her head back, slowly, keeping her lips sealed around his cock as she sucked hard, her cheeks hollowing, until finally, just the head was left in her mouth. She drew every last drop of his thick, sweet, salty spunk from his lengthy shaft, gathering it all in her mouth before her lips finally slipped off his member with the smack of a particularly vigorous kiss. She paused a moment, rolling his last mouthful of his spunk around on her tongue, savoring his flavor, before tipping her chin up and giving a theatrical gulp. She licked her lips as she rose from her knees, flashing Marcus a grin before turning back to make her way back to the wall, pulling her robe back on as Primum shot her a sardonic look.

Master spoke up for the first time in a while, sinking in his armchair. "So, what, they both lost? He inquired of his guest.

Gaius shook his head. "Your slaves were never expected to 'win'. Untrained, unenhanced slaves pitted against the reigning champions of Terranova? They never stood a chance." He explained, casually. "Pardon me a moment while I confer with my champions." He added, rising to his feet and giving a short nod to his host before stepping over to his slaves. Primum and Lucia both loomed over Gaius' slight figure by at least a foot, nearly two, but they stiffened noticeably as he turned his scrutiny on them. The three whispered back and forth for a long minute, the champions glancing to the slaves occasionally throughout, their owner speaking only occasionally to prompt more information.

As the conference concluded, Gaius turned to Master, the champions looking almost annoyed. "I will give you one hundred au for the pair of them." He offered, his voice once again striking that odd duality of soft and solid at the same time.