The Glance

Story Info
Chance encounter in a coffee shop.
964 words
3.89
38.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the kind of glance that sends a shiver down your body. It totally consumes your thoughts for a moment. You want to respond as cool as possible. You want to stare but you are afraid you will appear so desperate. You don't want to lose this moment. This glance has you.

I frequent a local coffee shop most mornings. I order a regular coffee, no additional flavorings, just a good strong cup of coffee to get my day started. On occasional mornings I get it "to go" where it sits later for a time on my desk at work until I remember it is there and drink it down. Other mornings, I sit and read the morning paper and enjoy watching the activity of others beginning their daily routine. The newspaper shadows my face to allow for my people watching. I see some regulars and nod or speak a familiar hello but I rather enjoy just watching them unknowingly. I enjoy seeing the beauty of the career minded ladies dressed beautifully to begin their lives for the day.

I am middle-aged and though my desire for passion is as strong as ever, I believe myself much more considerate of others. I don't want the ladies to see me staring in a way that makes them uncomfortable. I want the experience of lovemaking to be as wonderful for my partner as me. I am tired of the game playing to get them in bed. I much more would rather experience the time as an event. Complete enjoyment for all involved.

Then there was this glance. Our eyes met as I stared over the top of my paper. I wasn't concerned with anything at the moment accept these beautiful deep brown eyes that seemed to look straight into me. I knew there was more to this than hello. I wanted her more than anything and it all happened in an instant. There was a slight smile as her eyes closed then opened. It was as if she knew she had me. I felt oddly embarrassed but totally engrossed.

As she paid for her coffee and turned to leave, I studied her closely. Her tight red dress seemed to be a part of her. Every curve from her beautiful neck and ending on her black heels was revealing. She was full of curves, not thin. Her hair was long, and her walk was confident.

Twenty-four hours later I saw her again. I joined her in line and was bold enough to ask for her to sit and talk. We grabbed a corner booth and in the next twenty minutes learned all we could of each other. I was totally taken by her sensuality. She was incredible.

As we talked, she touched my hand with long fingers. I immediately felt my cock begin to respond and my breath quicken. What was this I thought? I was like a schoolboy getting an erection during the most awkward of times.

"I know this will sound ridiculous," I said, "but you are doing crazy things to me." "I have never been so attracted to a perfect stranger in my life," I said.

"What should we do then, dear man?" she said in return.

We left the coffee shop together in my car. She surprised me as she reached for my lap and found my hard cock. My mind was confused and couldn't think of where to go. She suggested we head out of town. As we left the city and entered the country, she began to rub my hard cock through my trousers. I targeted the back roads I was familiar with. I am not sure how we got there so quickly but I found the hidden gravel drive that went into an abandoned quarry. I turned to her and took her face in my hands. I begin to kiss her softly. My hands went to her breasts.

She said, "I want you now!"

Out of the car I pulled her to me. I began to feel the curves of her body as I kissed her deeply. She struggled with my belt and found the wasteland of my underwear. Her hand went inside where she grabbed me tightly. As my cock found freedom. I went to my knees and begin to pull her panties down. She knew what I wanted; she spread her wet lips with her fingers and offered herself to my waiting mouth. Her scent partly perfumed and very much the scent of woman was driving me mad as I searched with my tongue for her magic spot. As I licked and sucked, she moaned loudly.

She came hard and fast there on the road as I knelt in front of her. She then grabbed me by the back of my long hair and commanded me up. She turned and offered that beautiful ass to me as she spread her arms, hands down, grabbing the warm hood of my car tightly. My cock was as hard as I have ever experienced. I raised her dress and spread her bottom apart with my hands. There I found her warm clit with my hard cock.

I entered her and began to make love to her harder and harder as she moaned. I knew I was coming fast. I held nothing back. I came hard filling her with all I had in me. She was backing into my thrusts and began to orgasm with my waves of pleasure. I felt I would never stop cumming. I collapsed on her back, exhausted and breathless.

We were both surprised at ourselves but we both knew what had just happened. We had found a way to pass all of the games and acted on the consuming fire called the "glance". Happily ever after...