The Glass Ceiling Ch. 01

Story Info
Amanda goes for a high-up job.
1.1k words
3.96
30.1k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 01/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda’s job interview had just got weird. One of her ex-boyfriends had shown her a website once that bragged that the site’s creators tricked girls into performing sex acts on men they thought were prospective employers. That was one of the reasons he was an ex. The man interviewing her now hadn’t said anything explicit, but his tone was starting to freak her out.

“I’m sorry, what did you just say?” she asked.

“OK, look, normally I’m more subtle, but I think something else might be appropriate here. Once a woman is promoted above a certain level, she surrenders certain…dignities, shall we say.”

“I can’t believe I’m hearing this. I’m sure I can find a position at another company. I’ll see myself out.”

“Unfortunately, Ms Davidson, you won’t. Sit down and listen to the terms.”

“I don’t think so.”

“I wasn’t just talking about our company, Ms Davidson, I was talking about our entire society. What I said before is true of every high-level female executive.”

“Bullshit.”

“Name me a woman who has broken the glass ceiling.”

“Janet Williams.”

He clicked around on the computer for a few seconds, then said, “Come around here and look at this.”

Amanda incredulously went around to his side of the desk. There in pixelated black and white was a woman being gang-banged. The camera zoomed in on a cum-filled face that was unmistakably Janet Williams.

“I don’t believe it.”

“Try another. We can do this all afternoon.”

“And what stops me phoning the police?”

“You think they’re not in on it?”

“Oh, fuck.”

“Yes, darling, that’s the idea.”

Amanda felt like crying. She staggered backwards and leaned on the window ledge, biting her lip to hold back the tears. Mr Macon swivelled his chair to face her. He had undone his pants, and his cock was beginning to stand to attention.

“There, there, honey. Don’t cry. Come here and give Uncle Macon a big hug.” He stood and walked over, taking her powerless body in his arms, stroking her hair as he held her face to his chest. His penis was sticking into her just below her navel.

“If you get on your knees and do what comes naturally, you will get this job, I promise,” he whispered. “And occasionally you will get tasks set you, which you must perform to keep your job. If you do as you’re told and don’t make waves, you’ll go a long way, and if you’re difficult, you’ll never work again. Ever.”

His hand on her shoulder pushed her to her weak knees. His cock slapped her under the chin, then bobbed against her cheek. Almost without thinking she opened her mouth, and started to lick the shaft. Her tongue worked quickly, covering the entire length in saliva. Her hands still clung to Macon’s muscular thighs, and his cock bounced around as she fellated him hungrily. She buried her face in his crotch, and started licking and sucking his balls, while his cock rested its warm length on her face. She could feel the pre-cum drooling out of him onto her forehead.

Finally she worked back along his shaft, and positioned her full lips around his knob. Slowly she eased her way down his entire length, paused at the bottom, then withdrew. For the first time, she shyly raised her eyes, meeting his gaze as she took him in again. Gradually she sped up her strokes, but never eased up on the depth.

“I’m gonna cum in your mouth, Amanda, so if you don’t want your blouse stained, you might want to take it off,” he told her. She murmured around his organ, as she began to undo her buttons. She reached into her open blouse and popped open the front of her bra. Still sucking hard, and gazing deep into Macon’s eyes, she slipped blouse and bra off her shoulders, exposing her beautiful breasts.

At the bottom of her stroke, she slid her hands up his legs again, and gripped his buttocks firmly. She pressed herself into him, squashing her nipples against his legs, and ground her nose rhythmically into his pelvis. As she released him she took his hands and brought them to her head, her eyes begging him to fuck her face.

He began to rock his hips, thrusting into her warm mouth, and watched her run her hands down her body, pinching her nipples as they passed. When her hands reached her lap she popped open her trousers, and slid a hand into her sheer panties.

Macon pulled her up by her head and led her over to the desk. She was bent forward with her legs on one side and her head on the other, her left hand between her legs, and her right gripping the edge of the desk. Macon knew that the guys with the camera across the street would get some good shots of her playing with herself.

He pulled out, and rolled her onto her back. She let her head fall back, and he slid back into her mouth. Now her free hand was playing with her tits, while he grabbed her ankles and spread her legs wide. Over the road the camera zoomed in on the juices soaking through Amanda’s g-string, running down her crack, pooling on the desk and dripping over the edge. Her fingers slipped and slid around her pussy, and her breathing became ragged.

Macon was thrusting deeply and smoothly into her mouth, her lips clinging to his shaft on the upstroke. Her tongue was sliding all over his cock, and she sucked in her cheeks hard against him when he withdrew. He thrust in all the way, and felt his orgasm impending. He decided to put on a show for the camera.

His knob made a pop as it left her mouth, and she chased it with her mouth, just getting her lips onto it as he stepped out of her reach around the desk. He stood at one side of the desk, and Amanda shifted onto her left side, her weight on her left elbow. Her other hand continued to stroke her pussy as Macon fed his dick to her. He reached down and pulled her panties down. She lay there with one knee in the air, her g-string stretched between her knees, while the camera panned from her eagerly sucking mouth to the three fingers dipping in and out of her.

“OK, Amanda, here it comes,” Macon warned her, and just as she was setting herself, he filled her mouth with cum. With a hand on either side of her head he plunged in further quickly, making her mouth overflow, then pulled out, shooting strings of semen over her face. She stuck out her cum-covered tongue, gathering the remaining fluid seeping from him.

Silently he sat her up, and taking the hand that was still playing between her legs led her over to the window. He lifted her hand to her mouth where she licked each finger clean, then he kissed the top of her head, pointed at the building opposite, and said, “Wave to the camera, honey. You’ve got the job.”