The Glawackus: Next of Kin Ch. 05

Story Info
Jenni’s purpose is fulfilled.
7.7k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Hello readers! I sincerely apologize for the delay of this closing chapter. Last year, since my last entry, got super busy. I was able to find time to conclude this story, and I hope you hang around for more stories coming your way in the future! Thank you for reading! Cheers!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The remainder of the week went along the same way it had from that first night I begged my demon Master to breed me. My house was defiled with every surprise visit from him suddenly emerging from the shadows. Mounting me in the heat of the moment with his mutt form, regardless of what room of the house I was in. This evening was no different with my moaning matching the creaking rhythm of the bed as I had my legs locked around Master's lower back as he rutted into me. He was in his demon form this time, with his wings stretched high and thin toward the ceiling, shivering with every blissful motion between us. Our mouths locked together in a deep kiss, and we just started our usual night activity around five in the evening and I hoped it wouldn't end early.

I loved the soft kisses along my neck, and I would cup his face and draw his lips down onto mine, letting his forked tongue brush all on the inside of my mouth as I hummed at the need for an intimate connection.

In the middle of enjoying his slow and sensual movements inside of me, my cell phone was ringing on the bedside table. He drew away from my lips and continued rolling his hips against my sex. I turned to look at my phone, panting heavily as I saw my father was calling. I answered it, placing him on speaker.

"Hi, daddy." I said, moving my hand along Master's flexing stomach. He grinned and bucked his hips forward as my daddy was talking to me. Each rush was silent, but jolting a shockwave through my prone figure beneath him.

"Hey, princess. I know it's sooner than we thought, but I just wanted to call and let you know I'll be flying home tomorrow night." He said.

"Oh, o-kay. I'll see the two of y-ou tomorrow night, th-en." I tried to make the call end as quickly as I could. Master's hips stopped their forceful movement, but he leaned down over me and my hands wrapped around his neck. Raising my legs up on his shoulders, Master sunk his length all the way in, then pushed down on my thighs repeatedly. Our motions were quiet, save for a slight creaking from the mattress springs, but God, his dick was rapidly drawing in and out of me an inch or two from pushing me down against the bed. Fuck, I couldn't concentrate.

"Ah, it'll just be me without your mother. We'll have to talk about that when I get back." He mentioned, while my mouth was agape, no cry or gasp escaping as I tried everything to ignore my Master's hurried bouncing of my figure beneath him. In the midst of not trying to give away what I was doing, and my eyes closed, I could barely comprehend the words I was hearing.

"Oh, I see." (pant) "Alright." I sighed out onto the phone and I pulled in a deep and shuddering breath, "I should... I... I should get back to what I'm doing." I felt myself losing control the more urgently that Master was forcing my body quickly against the mattress.

"Alright, princess. Be safe. Love you."

"I love you too, daddy." I said, holding a moan in my throat that strained through my words. I quickly ended the call and my phone landed on the floor as I returned my full attention toward Master. Hell, I could never deny Master his way with me. I removed my arms from around his neck and clutched beneath my pillow. He whispered down next to my ear.

"Tomorrow is the summer solstice. I want you ready for me from the moment you wake up." Master commanded me, and I continued smoothing my hands down his back.

"What will come of tomorrow, Master?' I asked, curious of what would happen.

"Everything that we've prepared for since you arrived at my cave."

"But daddy comes home tomorrow, Master." I said. What if he wanted me while daddy was home?

"I don't care. Your only duty is to serve me, my sweet, little slave. You begged for my seed, and you will honor your duty to me above all others, including your handsome daddy." He said in a teasing tone.

"Ugh, gross." I said, lifting my lips into a sneer. "My father is not attractive, Master." Master chortled at my reaction.

"You are bound to me as my property. Be ready for me from the time you wake up. Do you understand, slave?"

"Yes, Master." I answered quickly.

"Good girl. Such a good girl. My little slave deserves a reward." I never liked the slave talk, but tolerated it since he would only punish my sass. Still, he knew what he was doing. I fluttered to the touch of his hand moving over my breasts while I clutched my pillow. He moved his hands down toward my waist and tucked beneath me, clutching at my ass. Shifting his legs under him, his demonic virility rushed his hips down against my bare sex repeatedly.

(clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap) "AUH!" (clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap) (gasp) "AAUUUH!" (clap-clap-clap-clap) (gasp) "AAUUUH!"

From the mirror mounted directly behind us at his request, I could see his lower half drilling me like a jackhammer, unrelenting in his speed. The entire bed jostled beneath us. The headboard started to bang repeatedly against the wall, but my ass was motionless in his locked grasp as he barreled down into me. God, I could hear the wetness between every bucking motion and the loud creak of the worn springs in my mattress. He was groaning and humming with vile laughter the harder and deeper he thrust into me, finding delight in my mind struggling to either breathe or wail toward the ceiling. I tugged my pillow in two directions, yearning for my release to arrive quickly. This was not intimacy, but nothing that I could say no to. I loved that I could come so hard and never went without my own pleasure.

"OHHHH! (gasp) AUUUUHHH FUCK IT'S IN! (gasp) AAUH!" Master groaned in a prolonged way, chuckling and rolling his hips until my labia unfurled, closing around his knot. My body was shivering and snapping in painful and orgasmic tension around his thick bulb as it stretched me again. I would never grow used to the feeling of being pried open.

"Mmmmm yes, my little slave. So tight. So good."

He drilled into me for the remainder of the evening undisturbed. His soft cone-like bulb burst inside of me throughout the night. I held out until my limbs were sore, my throat was raspy, and my mind succumbed to sleep.

My father returned without my mother the following morning, and everything seemed alright with him when I saw him. I was sorting the dishes from dinner last evening while daddy was on the couch watching television, ignoring that he needed to unpack his suitcase or start arranging the furniture in their bedroom. Apart from that, nothing was out of place for him to suspect that I've been fucking a demon everywhere in the house.

I showered shortly after daddy came home, and was wearing a pair of pink pajama pants and a matching zip top, no socks, and my hair was secured in two braids that draped over my shoulders down the front. I wore no undergarments, holding to the command that Master ordered of me to be ready whenever he arrived. I lifted my attention to daddy listening to the financial special on CNN which was loud enough to be heard over the clatter of the dishes. I started filling the sink with water, zoning out on the discussion of the stock market when a canine snout suddenly planted between my clothed thighs. I gasped loudly, startled from the touch.

"Are you alright, honey?" My daddy looked over at me and I quickly adjusted the handles to slow the water filling the sink.

"Yeah, the water was too hot and I wasn't expecting it. Sorry, daddy." I smiled while Master was sitting behind the island kitchen sink, sniffing up against my sex in his Glawackus form. He was hidden from daddy's view. Daddy nodded at my response and returned his attention back to the news.

I bit my lip, looking down past the counter, seeing Master's wagging tail. The ache that burned through my body to fuck my Master right now was the highest it had ever been. The trickle of the hot water would take a while to fill the sink, and daddy would be preoccupied with his program until he needed something to eat.

Making sure daddy wasn't paying attention, I pulled the zipper down on my top, freeing my braless girls, and then turned around to face Master. He licked his snout and stepped back, with the sound of his talons tapping against the kitchen floor. God, this was so risky, but I wanted to do it. I dropped my pajama bottoms to my ankles, and spread my knees, grasping the sink behind me. Master approached and following a sniffing trail of his snout, I watched him press his maw against my demanding heat and swirl his tongue deep into my tight cunt. Every roll of his long, split appendage dipped and swept every inch of my insides. His wolfish snout was pressed against my clit, spreading my blooming folds.

My jaw was slack, and my breaths were halted in my chest, only allowed to be freed in quick, silent huffs and swift gasps so that I didn't alert my daddy in the next room, unaware that his daughter was being tongued while bracing against the kitchen island. God, I was so turned on, and the risk made me so sensitive that sometimes I was pulling away from Master. He followed my motions, not letting me have the relief and when that happened, I would whine into my palm.

I burned from head to toe at the pleasure we were sneaking in, and I wobbled to keep my feet under me. I rested my forearms against the counter edge to watch Master's tongue lift out of my wet hole and focus on my clit. That aroused and hard bead moved upward with every flick of his forked tongue between my spread flower. I dropped my head back, exhaling at the ceiling, forgetting everything that I was doing in the kitchen.

Oh my god, if Master kept going, I was going to cum right here in the kitchen. I was huffing sharply behind my exposed breasts, and my heart was pounding so hard in my head from the tension I held in my body. The pace of his hungry tongue didn't slow or yield, as my Demon Prince could lick me all day.

(lap.. lap.. lap.. lap) "Hhh... hhh..." (lap.. lap.. lap) "Yes... hhh..." (lap.. lap.. lap.. lap.. lap) "Yes, Master..." (lap.. lap.. lap) "hhm..." (lap.. lap.. lap.. lap.. lap) "Hhh... yes..."

My little huffs and sounds were going to be an issue even if I was being careful. I was going to be in so much trouble if I moaned. I gritted my teeth, but that did nothing to help me breathe the way I needed to. My knees were shaking between the space of the kitchen counter and the island sink. I could feel my pelvic floor tighten and my lungs shuddered as I breathed inward. I never tried to be quiet before and something about being caught was so hot that I teetered the line between remaining meek, or letting daddy know his precious daughter was a Demon's concubine by crying out into the kitchen.

My fingers reached down and gently scratched behind Master's fluted ears, then held still over his head. Our eyes were locked as he moved beneath my palm with every brush of his drooling tongue wetting my burning itch. Overwhelmed with arousal, my eyes fluttered shut, which was a risk since I could be caught by daddy and never know. Fuck, I needed to cum. A small glance over my shoulder at daddy, and he was still drawn into his show.

"Faster, please." I whispered under my breath. Master complied and I wasn't ready for it. God, I pulled in a deep, shivering breath and held it, feeling my clit pulsing on that cusp. Master's feral eyes locked with mine up over my mostly naked figure and he could sense that I was almost there. He leaned forward so that his tongue was firmer and rubbed my clit like he had a thirst. Every sound I made was harder to keep softer than daddy's television show.

(lap-lap-lap-lap-lap) "Oh god..." (lap-lap-lap-lap-lap) "Omigod..." (lap-lap-lap-lap-lap) *huff* (lap-lap-lap-lap-lap) "Hhh... Mmh..." (lap-lap-lap-lap-lap) "Fuck..."

My mouth was agape, and I surrendered myself to his will, closing my eyes and huffing heavily, my lower half hidden by the island. My knees wobbled and my thigh muscles tightened. Master always understood the assignment and my little clit was biting with pleasure between every swift swipe of his canine tongue.

(lap-lap-lap-lap-lap) "Oh..." (lap-lap-lap-lap-lap) "God..." (lap-lap-lap-lap-lap) *huff* (lap-lap) *huff* (lap-lap) "Yes.." (lap-lap) "Yes.." (lap-lap) *huff* (lap-lap) *huff* (lap-lap-lap)

My breath trembled, my groin tensed, and I quietly whimpered behind my bitten lip. "Hhhhm..."

"Jenni, can you get me another cup of coffee, please?" Daddy called out to me. Master lifted his tongue from my searing clit, right on the verge of orgasming and I felt agony as my arousal stung me like a hornet. I stifled a cry of frustration and felt my head swirling from denial. I almost didn't answer him, feeling my muscles snap and shudder from the edge that I tried to hold onto that was fleeing my body.

"Yeah!" I breathed heavily, but quietly. My knees were still shaking as I held on firmly to the island counter. I zipped up my top and staggered over to the coffee maker, feeling physical agitation and annoyance that I was ripped away from what I wanted. What I needed. I plucked another mug from the cabinet and poured him a full cup of black coffee, keeping myself pantsless. Once I added his two teaspoons of sugar, I walked over to him, staying behind his view. Hoping that it would veil the fact that I wasn't wearing anything below the waist and that daddy wasn't going to look at me.

Daddy hardly noticed me when I brought him a new mug, glancing up at my face with a thankful nod.

"Thanks, sweetie." He said, leaning down to sip at the fresh, warm brew. The empty mug was collected and I retreated to the kitchen, hoping daddy wouldn't see my heart-shaped ass. I looked behind the island for Master, but he wasn't there anymore and I was puzzled. Glancing down at the sink, it was almost filled, so I shut off the water.

Thinking the dishes had soaked enough, when I went to reach for the sponge, I was suddenly pushed forward when Master's supernatural form appeared behind me. Quickly, his furry human arms were trying to latch onto my waist while I was standing. God, he loved catching me off guard. I caught myself from making too much noise at the sink and smiled softly at his stealthy attempt, feeling his boner rooting around my inner thighs for penetration.

Quickly, I braced myself against the kitchen island counter, and his furry tail poofed, wagging tensely. Master's dual muscled wand was already erect and his knot was already out, swollen and waited achingly for its visitation.

I swiftly unzipped my top, feeling the heat of the sink water waving over my breasts, and braced for his cock. His front arms locked around my waist and his twisted wand entered me without any struggle. I felt all the breath leave my chest and Master's pace was quick, tip to bulb, thrusting in and out of my wet hole. I had never been able to be so quiet before now, and despite the pleasure growing inside of me, I did everything to keep my mewling lips from carrying my voice toward daddy. Every inch of loose skin wobbled beneath my Master's mounting, and the heat was rising between the two of us. I didn't know how I was going to handle this when Master needed to knot with me. I guess I had some time before that would happen. For now, I was losing myself in the rush of getting caught by daddy while I was leaned over the dirty dishes of the sink.

Oh god, daddy, please don't look over here. Please don't look over here, daddy.

I wanted to lean back into his barreling pace, but I knew if I did that, there would be that brutal clapping that couldn't be mistaken for anything else. I permitted myself to hum very quietly between my silenced breaths, certain that it wouldn't alert my daddy. Hell, he was already on a second cup of coffee, which meant he wasn't going to move for another fifteen to twenty minutes. Masters' panting was heavier, his dominant figure leaning over my back to rest his maw on top of my shoulder.

I couldn't imagine between the two of us that we were going to keep ourselves quiet. No matter how much we were holding back, I knew we were both going to break the silence of our naughtiness. The more the pleasure was rising between our fervent motions, the harder it was to stop myself from whimpering, and Master was beginning to groan louder in his canine way. It was so fucking hot that daddy could look over and everything would be out in the open.

Daddy, I'm such a bad girl. Please don't look over here... Please.. Please look over here.. Fuck I was so conflicted.

Master huffed quickly as he dropped out of my slippery cunt by accident and was rubbing against my swollen clit. I quickly recovered, realizing we both needed to fuck to orgasm and we weren't going to do it on the kitchen island. Not with daddy right there.

"I'll be back, daddy. I'm going for a walk." I quickly put my pajama pants back on, panting and swiftly stepped toward the patio door with my bare feet.

"Alright, sweetheart. When you get back, we'll talk about things." He droned a response, completely sucked into his show. I closed the door after Master followed me out. My pussy throbbed differently, like it had more of an ache than it ever had before while I jogged carefully to cover more ground from the house. I wanted more and I waited until we were about five minutes away from the house, and it was nowhere in sight. I smiled toward Master padding after me and crawled on all fours like an obedient kitten toward him. Once we were alone, I nuzzled his face and reached my hands up to scratch at his back to try and stimulate his arousal again.

He wagged his tail and started to play with me. I noticed his swollen purple erection was peeking through his jet back sheath. I laughed and moved around the field continuing to tease him until I saw what I wanted. He was hard and it was all for me. I got up and ran on my feet, escaping his latching front arms, bolting deeper into the woods. I could hear him growling and panting as he was charging after me, but not trying to catch up right away.

After leading us to an opening in the forest canopy, the full summer sun was shining down on us and I huffed quickly into my fleeing sprint that jostled my hustling breasts. We were entirely alone in this area that my parents owned, and I could be free here. I started to stagger a little bit, slowing down to remove my bottoms. I wanted to be captured. Master caught up to me and he leapt from his current distance to tackle me onto the soft, growing wheatgrass as I stepped out of my pants once again. I shrieked with laughter and recovered quickly, rising to my knees and continued to scratch my hands along the raised fur of his catlike back. His boner was soft and floppy. I could fix that.

I bit my lower lip and stalked over to him on my hands and knees with a needful smile, savoring his horny animal huffing. He knew what I wanted to do while I moved toward him like an animal in heat. He let me duck my head beneath his furry belly. I sought that fluted tip of his canine penis and lapped it with my tongue. I swirled my tongue around that softened point and closed my lips around it like a swirl of ice cream. Pulling away with a loud suction noise, I had never felt so horny before. I moved my body forward a few more paces and his veiny member fit perfectly into my mouth. The very animal act of bobbing my head beneath his proud, four-legged monstrous form had my body burning with a searing heat.

Moaning around his tip as I enveloped it with my lips and cheeks, Master huffed while I tended to my dutiful work of letting his soft, webbed length work its way down my throat. I loved that he held still, letting canine growls and groans leave his panting maw while I sucked his cock on all fours. My nude nipples firmed in a warm breeze that waved through the field of wheatgrass, and the sound of frogs croaked as the sultry summer air was settling in on our stolen interlude. After about five minutes of deepthroating his entwined boner, Master snarled and pulled away from my lips.