The Gloaming

Story Info
An afternoon of seduction by the elements and herself.
1.2k words
4.57
15k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That October day was cool and brisk.. As the leaves scraped along the cold dry pavement, voices billowed through her wind. It was 4 PM and daylight savings time had ensured a beautiful late afternoon. She had anticipated this atmosphere.

This day belonged to her.

Her plans to sneak away had been set in stone. Nothing could direct her attention from this afternoon. She’d awakened that morning and stretched in her bed. The silent fan caused her hair to slightly glide over her nipple. The sensation of this brought a smile to her face. The realization that the entire house was totally empty penetrated her being like a hard dick penetrating a hot tight pussy… It impaled her and she was instantly filled with exhilaration.. she stretched one last time and bound out of the bed…

After a long day of napping and masturbating she decided she would take a walk. The wooded area behind her house had been screaming her name. Today she was to explore. She chose an old pair of worn out Levi’s to accompany her on her journey and a cream sweater.. She wore a wife beater underneath with no bra… As she was bending over to tie her laces on her boots her snug Levi’s rubbed against her clit slightly. This sent shivers down her spine… She knew what she had planned for the afternoon and she was wet instantly with the idea of it. She tied her hair back at her neck with a cotton band, grabbed up her back pack she’d packed earlier and headed out into the woods…

As the late afternoon ascended upon her she again was quite pleased with her choice of days… The sun had done his time and was retiring for the evening. The day was so lovely Mr. Sun was taking his sweet and lovely time going. The honey glazed haze that kissed our earth made everything seem surreal. The gold in the leaves that were begging for life glistened with a false sense of hope. Everything was perfect in the world…

The sun glistened on her brown skin and the citrine tint of the afternoon made her look as though she were wrapped in a soft dusting of silk. Small beads of sweat beaded down her shoulder blades. Her sweater had long since been tied around her waist and her nipples strained through her damp T-shirt. She stopped at a small open area and threw her pack on the ground… She nestled into some leaves and used her pack as a pillow… she lay on her back in the gloaming… The wind whistled around her. As the trees danced in harmony with sheer delight of the beauty of the day, the shadows changed continuously. She watched in amazement as the kaleidoscope around her shifted seemingly at her command. Could she be that in tune with her surroundings this day? Could it be that she had finally attained her true goal? If only for a second.. She was here.. and now… of course. As is normally the case.. when she is happy, she is horny.

As she lay there she closed her eyes and allowed the scents of the afternoon take her away. Pine.. pine was in the air. She smelled pine and wet leaves… that musk smell.. Not overly unpleasant.. just familiar… This was a very safe and comfortable place for her. She felt her nipples tighten as a quick breeze nipped her… Her hand traced down her neck and gently over her breast. She allowed her other hand to go to her other breast. She was so horny. She’d thought of nothing during her hike but sex and nature. Nature was beautiful, it heightened her senses to an extreme level. The sheer awe and amazement of this world we live on. Her senses.. were heightened.. She had planned just this into her afternoon as well..

This day belonged to her…

She reached into her pack and pulled out a few things. She leaned forward and threw out a small blanket. she lay back down on her pack… She was there only for a second before she found herself exploring her own body. As she’d explored her woods earlier, now she was going to explore herself. She unsnapped her Levi’s and pushed them down over her hips slightly… She allowed one hand to instantly go inside her jeans… She could feel how wet she was through her lace panties… Her fingers were instantly slick. She brought her wet finger out and put it to her nipple.. Through the Tee it felt hot. She sat up and pulled her top off. Her pony tail had long since fell out and her long brown hair brushed against her back. Just as she started to lay back another quick breeze blew threw her hair… She shivered and lay back quickly, The breeze was blocked down here, and it just brushed the top of her… the tip of her nose… the top of her knees…. The top of her nipples… It was beautiful… She was being seduced by Wind…

She wiggled herself out of her Levi’s and giggled as she lay back this time.. She had planned this and everything was going smoothly…She opened her eyes and looked down at herself. She was a very beautiful woman. She allowed her warm hands to trace over her cool body. It felt like warm rolls in your hands on a cold morning.. Warmed cocoa at a football game.. it felt like ‘good’. She was making herself hot all over. As she traced down her sides to her hips she allowed her fingers to follow the line of her panties in the front. When both hands met just below her belly button, she allowed them to gently glide back up her flat stomach to her round firm breasts… She brought one hand to her mouth and moistened the tip of her finger. She instantly brought this back to her left nipple.. Her right hand she drew down to her clit…

Wind rustled again, this time it dragged a few dry leaves over the blanket. One landed on her flat stomach. As Wind danced around her gently, this leave teetered back and forth, gently caressing her skin. Again, Wind was seducing her. The idea of this gentle seduction made her shiver all over. She felt herself begin to contract as her wet finger glided over her clit. She ran her soft warm hands down her slit to her opening and marveled at the wetness she found there. Like hot butter, on those warm rolls, in cold hands in the morning.. It was exquisite.

Her finger glided back up to her clit. She trembled all over and drew her knees up. She arched her back as her fingers began moving in methodical motions . She was so turned on with the idea of herself that she thought she would explode from within.. After just a few simple strokes she was coming harder than she had in a very long while.. Her knees came together and she could feel her clit pulsating against her fingers as she came over and over again.

She reached to her side and grabbed the first thing her hand came to from the things she’d pulled out earlier.. She knew from the string attached that she’d grabbed her silver bullet… Beautiful. She was so thrilled she’d come prepared. She turned it on medium and slowly ran it over her right nipple. This caused her to begin to contract again. As she felt this feeling coming on she brought the bullet down to her clit. She erupted immediately…

More to come…