The Go Down Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I jumped off her and pulled her to the edge of the bed, standing up I was fucking her for all I was worth. I pushed her legs all the way up and she reached out and grabbed her toes, I was taking jumping lunges into her pussy and she was almost laughing at my effort.

She looked me right in the eye again, "Earlier when Missy grabbed your boner I got so embarrassed for you, I didn't want her to know how small you are."

With that I blasted my cum inside her. Its hard to explain how badly those words stabbed into my heart but also how intensely it turned me on at the same time. I fell down on to her as I bucked my cum up in to her womb.

"Would you kiss me after?" She teased. "Oh God I want to suck a black guy's big dick so bad right now." She wrapped her legs tightly around me and kissed me deep. "When the time comes I know you'll kiss me." I ignored her and rolled off her "You're gonna taste a black guy's cum." She said. I fell asleep.

The next day when I woke up my wife and her sister were in the kitchen smoking pot, they were both in little short shorts and tank tops, Missy had her bare feet up on the kitchen table, it was very sunny.

"There he is!!" she laughed as I walked in, and she picked her foot up and pointed at me with her toes, she gave me a sexy wink. My wife smirked at her then me then looked down at my boxers, "Why don't you go put some pants on, big guy." They both squealed with laughter.

The End

*****

12