The God Particle Genie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can we do good?" I suddenly asked out of some inner flash of inspiration. "Are we able to do good things for people, as much as it is possible to take pleasure from some?"

"It is hard to do good. One must be consecrated to the Temple of Wisdom to genuinely benefit people. How much good do you want to do?"

"A little, a little. Every now and then..."

"My, what a truly decadent person you are indeed," she opined, gratuitously.

I had to just sit back for a few minutes. Think it all over. Lucky I had put the coffee machine on before I had gone into the shower, and so now I poured myself out a cup of hot coffee and looked at it like it was really some dark black pool of higher philosophy and deep wisdom.

"Where did you come from? How do you come to exist at all? ...Are there more like you? And if so, how did people like you come to exist?" I eventually asked, but in hindsight, I suppose, rather rudely -- if though unintentionally...

"Well where did you come from?!" She retorted, indignantly.

12