The Goddess

Story Info
A Goddess trapped in mortal form fulfills his fantasies.
9.2k words
4.57
76.3k
118
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is primarily Fantasy however, it contains scenes of Non-consent, Incest, Taboo, Mind Control, Anal... and much more. Do not read it if you're squeamish in those areas!

*****

I heard the low rumble and automatically looked to the sky out the window. The sound grew and rolled multiplying into one giant crash over my head. Lighting was crackling through the sky making my hair stand.

"Fuck my life." I muttered. It was a common theme in my life these days. It hadn't rained in weeks. The air was so dry it would probably ignite by itself. If lightning struck anywhere this whole place was going up in flames. I hadn't worked my ass off for this long just to watch it go up in flames.

I threw back the covers and pulled on my jeans and t-shirt, when I stepped into the living room I knew it was too late. I could see a blue glow in the distance. It figured, my life had become complete shit in the last year it would make sense that it would all burn down now. It had better take me with it. Hopefully my bitch of a sister wouldn't find anything of value with my ashes.

The dog barked snapping me out of my morbid fantasy. "Yeah I see it. I'm going."

The truck bounced along the rutted road but I didn't find fire. What I found made me blink and rub my eyes. It was a person... a glowing blue person. Definitely a female. She was wearing a long gauzy dress that clung. She had huge breasts and full hips with a slim waist. She looked like a real life barbi doll. Even her hair was long and pale blond. When I stepped out of the truck I heard her. She was screaming at the sky, I couldn't understand what she was saying, I am not even sure there were words. All I know is the thunder rumbled nearly nonstop. She stuck her hands up and I swear on all that's holy. Lighting shot out of her fingers.

"Hey, are you okay? Do you need help?" She turned toward me and my brain jolted. She looked exactly like my fantasy woman. Not anyone I knew in real life just what I pictured when I needed to get myself off. Or when I was having a really good dream.

"Release me!" She demanded. Her eyes glowed blue and she looked pissed.

"I don't... have you."

"You have trapped me in this... this..." She gestured up and down her body with her hands. Now I'm doubting either her sanity or mine, I'm really not sure which.

"Lady, I haven't trapped you at all. You are free to go."

"I am not." She turned and screamed at the sky again. It did not rumble this time but again she put her hands up and shot lightning from her fingers. The second it stopped she dropped to her knees in the dirt.

"Are you alright?" I asked again because it looks like she's not but I know how electricity works and I'm not willing to touch her. I'm pretty sure this is all a crazy dream. It has to be, it's my fantasy woman, and she's shooting lightning. It could only be a dream.

"No, I am not alright," she yelled at me.

"Well you think you could ease up on the lightning. We are real short on rain and I don't want you to burn the place down."

"Rain," she growled at me and pushed to her feet. "You want rain?" She waved her hand in some weird female flourish and the sky opened up. It wasn't just raining it was pouring. A full deluge that soaked me to the skin in seconds.

It soaked her too. The filmy dress she wore molded to her and became completely transparent. She wasn't wearing a bra or panties. Her big round breads and dark nipples that looked purple with her blue glow. Her body was cartoonishly perfect, her hips flared into a full perfectly shaped ass, her flat tummy sloped down to a nest of pale, somewhat purple looking hair.

Blood surged into my cock immediately and I can't help but wonder if that lightning would make it dangerous to fuck her. The woman's gaze focuses on me and her eyes narrow. "Why don't you get in the truck, I'll take you back to my place and we'll get you some help."

"Wouldn't you rather throw me down and fuck me in the mud?" She says, her voice is seductive and inviting but she's glaring at me. I am definitely dreaming, because in a dream I would certainly want to fuck her in the mud. But in real life I've never found a woman who would willingly fuck in the mud, and I don't want it bad enough to do time for it.

"How bad do you have to want it?" She asks and I wonder if I spoke my thoughts out loud.

"What?" I play dumb and cock my head pretending I can't hear her over the deluge of water. She looks pointedly at my crotch. I was already fully erect and now more blood surges in, it nearly doubles me over, and I gasp at the painful and weirdly pleasurable sensation.

"Do you want it enough now?" She smirks at me, she steps closer to me, she's still glowing, she still looks pissed and I'm pretty sure I'm the target of her rage.

"You will release me."

"I don't have you." I repeat slowly. She glares at me and puts her hand on my chest. She frowns and lifts her hand and puts it back on my chest but still nothing happens. She growls in frustration and before I know what she's going to do she slaps me hard.

The unexpected blow knocks my head to the side and stings like a bitch. "What the fuck was that for?" I yell but she's not paying attention.

"I hate this body." She screams and pushes against my chest. "Let me out!" She screams and starts swinging at me. Out of need for self-preservation I catch her wrists and spin her around and pull her back against me. Her arms are crossed over her stomach and I have her wrists, she can't move. I've had to restrain my sister in this manner more times than I can count.

She doesn't concede defeat as my sister would have, no she's bucking against me, screaming. Her wet ass is sliding against my still painfully swollen cock. Her transparent dress allows me to see the shadow between her ass cheeks. I close my eyes trying not to be tempted but the more she rubs against me the more I'm sure this is a dream. I'm pretty sure I've had this dream before.

"Stop fighting and I'll let you go."

"No." She lifts her feet and jerks against me. She's successful in getting me to let go but she knocked us both off balance. She falls to the ground, landing in the mud and of course I land right on top of her. This doesn't help my predicament because my cock is still right up against her nearly naked ass. I can't take it, my cock is throbbing, and except for the blue glow, I'm laying on the woman I jack off to everyday. Only now she's soft, warm, and fleshy.

Not stopping to think about the consequences I rip open my fly and set my cock free. She moves trying to get up but I use my other hand to push her back down again. Despite being wet and clingy her dress slides up easily. My cock is right against her pussy I can feel the heat but I hesitate.

"Brody." She screams at me and I shove my cock in hard. It only makes it about halfway I pull back and surge again. She's so tight I have to force it. With my left hand I manage to snag her arms and pin them then I pull out and roll her so I can open her legs. She's covered in mud. Her breasts are covered but can't resist squeezing one the mud squishes between my fingers but I find her nipple and squeeze it. She starts to struggle again, growling as her blue eyes flash. It reminds me that my cock is still aching. But now I have a better angle. I slam it in, she's still tight but it goes in a little farther and after a couple more forceful thrusts I'm all the way in. She feels so good, even better than I imagined. I slowly move feeling her tight pussy grip every inch until she slaps me.

"Hard." She screams at me. I'm too shocked to respond I just slam my cock deep and she groans. After a few hard strokes, she swings at me again but I manage to dodge her this time.

"Harder," she screams and I happily oblige, I've never pounded a woman as hard as I'm pounding this one but I've always wanted to. She claws at my shoulders, the harder she scratches me the harder I go at her cunt. Clearly, it's not enough so I go back to her breast and squeeze until I find the nipple and twist. She screams and I can feel her orgasm pulse around my cock. Finally, I find mine as well. I meant to pull out but I just couldn't. My cum floods her filling her up and she relaxes back right down into the mud. I watch in awe as the blue light slowly recedes. It pulls back until only her tits and pussy glow and then the light goes out completely and even the rain stops just as suddenly as it started.

"That's so much better," she sighs. I slowly withdraw my cock because I don't know what else to do. I don't know what the protocol is when you fuck a stranger against their will in the mud.

I stand up and button up my muddy jeans. When she starts to get up I reach down and help her to her feet hoping she's not going to start swinging again.

She looks down at her mud-covered hands and body. There is mud caked in her hair and I'm sure she won't be happy about that. "Come on, you can use my shower."

"No need." She moved as if she were wiping her hands down her skirt and the mud vanished. She was completely clean and dry. Her white gauzy dress was once again floating around her.

"How did you do that?" I can't believe what I'm seeing.

"I'll do you." Before I even have a chance to refuse she flicks her wrist at me. It feels like a cool breeze but all the mud is gone, as if it were never there.

"Who the hell are you?" I blurt before I can catch it.

"Do you not recognize me, Brody? You created this body."

"Uh... so you're a figment of my imagination?"

"No only my body."

"How do you know my name?" My heart is pounding in my chest, I don't really think this is a dream anymore. If it were I would have woken up by now. She smiles, it's the first time I've seen her smile but it's the same flirty sexy smile my fantasy woman always uses. She moves toward me and I want to pull back.

"I know you very well, Brody. I've felt your darkest desires and brought them out." I can't breathe, she's so close her blue eyes shining and my whole body is pulsing with awareness of her.

She turns and looks at the sky one last time. "Let's go." She says and moves away from me to climb in the truck.

"Okay let's try this again, I created your body?"

"Yes,"

"Okay but who were you before that?"

"I have no form. I am Aleena, Goddess of the realm."

"Goddess?" I'm starting to wonder if I hit my head or something.

"I am the Goddess of Sensuality."

"And you think I have somehow... captured you?" My sex life has been shit for a very long time. If I had the ability to capture the goddess of sensuality I probably would. So maybe I do have the ability and just don't know it."

"No." She sighed, "You do not have the power to hold me. It is more likely that I have been banished here."

"Banished?"

"Yes, punished!" She huffed crossing her arms. "I do not like being confined to this form."

"Sorry." I have no idea what else to say. I'm not even sure I believe any of this.

When we get back to my house I'm at odds as to what to say to her. She's wandering through my living room looking around wide eyed. "Well since you don't need the shower, how 'bout some food?"

"I don't need the shower." She turns and looks at me and her blue eyes flare. "Unless you were planning to fuck me against the shower wall?"

"I ah..."

"Or order me to my knees to suck you off?" She's moving towards me and I have no idea what to say since both of those things have occurred to me. I can see her perky nipples glowing blue through her gown. She moves closer and stops right in front of me. She's a few inches shorter than my six foot two but still tall. She's looking right at my lips so I'm not surprised when she leans up and kisses me, she sucks my lower lip before sinking her tongue into my mouth. She sweeps her tongue against mine and I automatically pull her body against mine. Her breasts are firm, pressed against my chest. I can feel my cock swelling in my jeans even though it hasn't been that long.

"Order me to my knees," she whispers.

"Get on your knees." I whisper back and my cock surges.

She's already shaking her head. "You have to mean it, you have to want it, be willing to force it." The scene in the mud is still fresh in my mind it was so hot, I'm more than willing for a repeat performance.

"Get on your knees." I growl. Immediately she drops. I hear her gasp and I think the speed surprised even her. But she grabs my fly and yanks it open. My cock is barely out of my pants when her hot mouth closes over it. She sucks me deep and I groan. It feels good. Really damn good. It's been way too long since anyone put my cock in their mouth. The hot wet suction is so good but for some reason there is a niggling itch that keeps me from losing myself to it. I feel her fingernails sink deep into the back of my thighs. The pain spikes my arousal and my brain begins to churn. I want to take control but I fight the urge.

The Goddess sucking my cock isn't waiting for me. She begins sucking me hard and fast forcing my cock down her throat until I can't resist doing it myself. I fist my hand in her long pale locks. She has beautiful hair and I know I want to pull it while I fuck her from behind, maybe fucking her ass.

She lets out a long moan and I can see the blue light spreading out across her chest. I push my dick into her mouth hard and she moans again. Since she already set the pace I continue it hard and fast. She clutches my thighs while I fuck her face when I'm just about to cum I pull back but she catches the head of my cock before it's all the way out of her mouth and clamps down hard on it. She sucks the cum right of me, swallowing every bit before she releases me.

I'm still trying to catch my breath when she gets to her feet. She's a mess, her face is covered in drool and tears but it's so sexy I can't help but grab her and kiss her. I can taste my cum in her mouth but that's not a deterrent.

"You never answered me, do you need something to eat? This might be your only chance because as soon as I get feeling back in my lower extremities I'm going to fuck you over the back of the couch."

"I don't need human food Brody, I need your cum."

"You can have as much of that as I can give you." I laugh but she's not laughing. She pulls out of my embrace. Her glow has faded but it's still there and now she reaches out one blue finger and touches my limp cock.

I can't help but gasp, blood surges in so fast it leaves me dizzy. But my cock is up and ready to go again. "Well then, let's go." I laugh. I know I said I was going to fuck her over the back of the couch but she just took a very rough face pounding from me and I'm not even sure she came. She certainly deserves some attention for that. I yank her dress up over her head and toss her onto the couch because I've caught on to the fact that she likes it rough.

Her breasts are incredible, of course I know I imagined perfect breasts when I thought up this body but I never knew I would get the chance to actually touch them. I cup them in my hands and gently squeeze before I take a nipple in my mouth. I explore gently at first, flicking with my tongue. Then I suck harder and she groans.

"Oh, Brody that feels so good. I didn't know it would feel so good." I'm not sure what that means, has no one ever sucked them? Of course not, this isn't her body. I suck harder and bite and she comes up off the couch arching into me. While I repeat the process on the other breast, my hand slides lower.

Her pussy is slick and hot. My fingers slide though her wetness and circle her clit and she moans, I slide lower penetrating her and she wiggles her ass in encouragement. I add a finger and pick up the pace rubbing my thumb hard over her clit. I bite down hard on her breast and she screams my name as she comes apart. It's very satisfying even if I feel a little bad about the teeth marks on her breast. The blue light has receded completely.

"Oh Brody," she whimpers, "you haven't done that before."

"Well I've only known you like an hour." I laughed.

"You haven't done it in your dreams either."

"What?" My brain can't quite comprehend what she said. "What do you mean, I thought you said this wasn't your body?"

"It isn't but... you made it for me. I use it when I visit you."

"When you visit... my dreams."

"Yes."

"So, you're a succubus?"

"I am not a succubus!" Her eyes flared bright blue and I knew I had just insulted her.

"I'm sorry a Goddess."

"I am not a demon, I help."

"Okay." Automatically I ran my hand down her body in soothing strokes. "So, every time I've dreamed about this body, it was you?"

"When you have dreamed, or given yourself pleasure."

"Wow that's embarrassing."

"Do not be embarrassed for your desires." She looked at me with bright blue eyes and her nipples were turning blue again as well.

"I'm sure I've touched you in my dreams."

"You have. But I felt your pleasure. Not the pleasure you were giving." I had to smile at that, if she only ever felt my pleasure that left a lot of things that I could and would do to her.

"Buckle up Goddess, it gets better."

"I don't know what that means." She frowned and I had to laugh just before I ran my tongue through her pussy in a long swipe.

"Oh." She sighed and I knew I was on the right track. I licked her slowly covering the area and then focusing on her clit. I licked fast and hard until she squirmed beneath me. Then I sucked and pulled her over the edge. She cried out and bucked against me.

"That feels so good." She moaned, "Now fuck me." The words make me laugh. She looks like a perfect model and even talks like a proper lady, but she has and potty mouth and she fucks like a wild woman. She is definitely my fantasy woman.

Once I had her positioned on the couch I pushed in slowly in one hard push.

"Hard." She insisted but I was conflicted I wanted to be tender and not just treat her like a fuck hole. But if what she said was true then all she'd seen from me was my depraved rough fantasies and now that's what she craved from me. I continued my slow steady strokes, trying to decide what to do and that's when she looked over her shoulder at me. Her bright blue gaze snared on mine and then I saw it. That same image I'd thought of earlier, her on her knees and me fucking her from behind pulling her hair. My cock surged in anticipation and she smiled at me. The sexy impish smile that drove me wild. I shoved forcefully into her. She gasped and then moaned.

"Oh yes, just like that." She gathered her hair in a ponytail and offered it to me. Having sex with someone who knows just what you want certainly has its advantages. I tugged her hair hard enough that her neck arched back and I wrapped my hand around her throat. I didn't choke her. The thrill of the position was enough. I fucked her hard and fast, I knew my orgasm was coming and based on her blue glow she was close as well. I reached around her and rubbed hard on her clit.

"I need more!" She cried. Her nipples weren't in my reach so I shoved my thumb forcefully into her ass. She screamed and bucked as she came and I came with her. Pumping my seed deep into her pussy. She moved off the back of the couch laying her head down on the cushion.

"Keep going. Don't stop." She panted.

"Sorry sweetheart, I'm gonna need a minute." No sooner had the words left my mouth than she reached back and touched my leg. Blood surged into my cock, my load barely spent and it was hard and ready again. Still inside her I didn't even have to move. I stroked a few times but my view of her perfect ass was too much for me.

"Do it." She mumbled from her position face down in the couch and I can't help but wonder if she sees these things the second they occur to me or if she is sending them.