The Goddess Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Goddess." he said as he gave into his impulse. There was no turning back anymore, this action cemented her victory over everything he had stood for only a few short, yet life changing hours ago. She basked in it. Taking in every moment that his lips touched her boots.

"I'm getting tired, close your eyes." She ordered him. He did and in that moment he knew exactly what was going on. She was disrobing, right before him. He wanted nothing more than to open his eyes and take in her beauty in full. His eyes longed to be open, they thirsted for it. But his goddess had given an order, and obeying his goddess was the only thing stronger than his desperate temptation. He heard her move around, get onto the bed. "Open them." Blankets now covered her body. He had yet to see an inch of her skin. "It's time for sleep pet."

"Confused?" The only response he could give as a nod. She laughed. "I'm not sure what is smaller, your cock, or your mind. A perfect Goddess should be firm, yet soft." She cupped and kneaded her breast through the blanket "Like other things in life." For a moment she got lost in feeling, her own eyes shut, giving off soft moans. The fallen paladin thought about how desperately he wanted it to be his hands, his eyes widened, and jaw began to drop. She stopped and opened her eyes, "Close your mouth, and get over here."

They lay down next to each other, such an innocent thing yet still he could not stop thinking about how few layers separated his cock from her body, or how close his hand was to touching her breast.

"Touch them in the slightest during the night and I cut off your hands." once again reading his thoughts. "Also," she turned to face him and grabbed his balls. "If it becomes a nuisance again, I will lock it in a cage. If it's still causing problems I will hack it off. I've done it before." she said with the sweetest of smiles on her lips.

"Done what before Goddess?" he asked, almost afraid of her answer.

"Removed a man's manhood. You boys take so much pride in those silly things. The devastation even the idea of losing them causes you is so delectable. "She kissed him on the forehead, sweetly. "In fact, turn around. There we go, much better." They switched positions. He could feel her chest pressed up against his back, her hands exploring his hard muscles. "Not to mention if the mood strikes me during the night I can always summon my cock and fuck you while you are helpless. When it comes to me, you are always going to be helpless. Sleep well, pet."

"Sleep well, Goddess." She quickly drifted into sleep. He was not so lucky. On top of the fact that his cock was still hard since the moment he laid eyes on her in the tavern, his mind was flooded. He wondered about the consequences of his actions, he knew what the penalties were for quitting the Shining Blades. "Turn your back on your god" One of the commands she gave. Was she worth it was one girl worth all the damnation he was about to invite on himself. He felt her hand run through his hair. Yes, yes she was. With that he took comfort in the arms of his Goddess, and drifted into sleep.

12