The Goddess Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Athena was amazed beyond words. Unlike Aphrodite, who was suspicious of how Laura could use such power so quickly, Athena was simply happy for Laura. The teenage girl may not have accomplished much, nor had she been born with any particular abilities, but Athena and Aphrodite's remnants had chosen her. Did it have something to do with her abnormal appendage? Possibly. But at the moment, the Goddess of Wisdom couldn't care less, her mind befuddled by the lingering pleasure of Laura's previous escapade. I could very grow to love this girl, Athena thought happily.

"L-Laura?" Alice asked, sitting up and staring in reverence at her temporary room mate. Laura focused on her, forgetting about the Goddesses who had yet to answer her.

"Oh, you're awake. How you feeling? I might have been a bit rough." She said in way of apology.

"No worries, it was amazing." Alice said, emphasizing 'amazing', "You can never be too rough with me, Mistress." Laura blanched at the word, staring at Alice in shock.

"What did you call me?"

"What do you mean, Mistress?"

"That! Why're you calling me 'mistress'?"

"Because you're my Mistress. I live for you, for your pleasure, for your very existence. I am yours." The way Alice said it, as though it were obvious to anyone with half a brain. It was only then that Laura noticed the markings spreading from Alice's navel, all strange symbols that meant nothing to Laura, but still seemed to radiate a power of some sort.

"What did I do?" She asked aloud, not expecting an answer. The memories came flooding back, but they weren't like before, where she had felt like she had been in a semblance of control, no, it was as though she were merely a spectator, looking through someone else's eyes. She saw as she placed those markings onto Alice, enslaving her. Is that why I have so much control now? Because I did that to someone? She questioned herself in her the privacy of her mind, momentarily forgetting about the Goddesses that resided there.

"She... She used 'Memores'?! But... But, that's, that's not possible!" Athena all but shrieked to Aphrodite, the two using what meagre power they had to keep Laura from listening to them.

"I know, I know." Aphrodite said, trying to calm the Wisdom Goddess.

"She should only have Greek powers, not those of... of, those filthy Romans! How did this happen?"

"Calm down, Athena. I do not know how, honestly. The fact of the matter is that, Laura has that power. You know what it probably means, right?"

"Yes... Laura is the daughter of a Roman God. But that shouldn't be possible, should it?"

"Again, I just do not know. But it is the most probable."

Alice was confused by Laura's distress. Her mistress should be happy, she had opened Alice's eyes to her true power and beauty.

"Mistress? Please, don't be sad." She said, moving to Laura, who recoiled from her.

"How can you not hate me?"

"I don't get it."

"Right," Laura laughed, bitterness in her tone, "How could you, I mean, anything that would displease me is probably the furthest thing from your mind right now." She looked Alice in the eyes, forcing herself to do so, as she saw the undying loyalty and affection they held.

"Mistress, I am well aware that you made me subservient to you,"

"Then-" Laura began, but was cut off by Alice, who continued.

"But I wanted it. Honestly I did. By the time you placed the spell on me, I had already intended to give myself to you, body and soul. The spell just makes it official. So please, don't hate yourself, Mistress." Laura stared at her, struggling to form a single coherent thought.

"Hold still." She simply said, following a sudden instinct. Alice did as she was told, holding inhumanely still, as Laura placed a single hand on her forehead. A single word came to her mind; Anágnosi. Suddenly, her mind was flooded with Alice's memories of the past few days. She felt her excitement about the school trip, her anxiety about the flight, the worries that she wouldn't have a nice room mate for the trip. Laura couldn't help but smile at the memories, then she found the one's that were centred around her. Alice had been infatuated from the second she had met Laura, as first feeling confused over her attraction to another girl, before finding out Laura's deepest secret, to experiencing that first night of heaven, to just a few hours ago, when she had seen Laura once more shoving her massive cock into her cunt. There was only a desire to forever be with her.

Laura pulled her hand away, gasping from the experience. Alice was panting too, her face red with desire, though she kept it in check.

"You-you really wanted to serve me?"

"More than anything. If I might, Mistress?"

"Go ahead."

"Will you please fuck me again? I need it!" Despite everything, Laura chuckled at that, feeling her cock rising at the mere thought.

"If you can handle it."

"Remember, Mistress. You altered me specifically to 'handle it'." Alice said before presenting her drooling pussy to Laura. Maybe this won't be so bad, Laura thought, before leaping into action.

12